๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—–๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง, ๐‹๐„๐†๐€๐‚๏ฟฝ...

Av Hermohermoine

goodbye sweet, innocent girl . off you go into a cruel world . (oc x rafael) (season 1-?) Mer

๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
Babies?
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
Public Annoucement
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
Guys!
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…

๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป

1.4K 21 7
Av Hermohermoine

I woke up long before Hope did. I didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake her, so I laid there peacefully. Doing my best not to think about past events. Instantaneously, she gasped and began to whimper. I sat up to make sure she was okay, but she was beginning to tremble. Her irises flew back and fourth under the blanket of her eyelids, and a thin layer of sweat was beginning to form over her entire body.

"Hope, wake up." I did my best to be gentle when I shook her, but I know how nightmares can be, and I don't want her going through that. "Hope, come on. Wake up." She rolled her over screaming causing an invisible force to throw me back against her wall. I fell down breaking her easel in the process. My portrait of her, and I fell on my face, and I groaned.

"Oh, my god. Laya, are you okay?" I laughed pushing the painting off of me. "Great. Why do you ask?" She didn't laugh at my joke like I hoped she would. "What happened?" I stood up wiping grey paint off of my forearm. "You were having a nightmare. And then you screamed, and some magical wave thing hit me, and I now have art supplies where no person should." Hope didn't laugh at my joke again causing me to sigh.

"Hey, I'll heal, and I needed new art supplies anyways, so don't worry about it."

As soon as I walked out of my room, Landon was rushing over. "Oh my god, Laya are you okay. I-I had this weird like dream, sort of. An-And you got thrown across the ro-" I cut him off quickly, "I'm fine Landon, really." He nodded, "Wait, so did you like actually fall, or...?" I nodded at him, only causing his eyebrows to furrow.

"Do you think being a Phoenix makes me physcic?" I laughed, "Landon, your not physcic, but there is something I should tell you." He looked concerned. "It's nothing bad, well not that bad. Sort of." The worry on his face only grew, and I sighed.

After explaining to Landon the whole, searching through his minds, and our minds being linked, (which he surprisingly took well) he decided to go visit Dr. Saltzman. I had a different plan. I needed to talk to someone, preferably Dorian, but Emma said I could talk to her. I definitely don't think I need intensive therapy after M.G., but the lady wants what the lady wants. "Mrs. Tig?" I called out into her stale, empty office. Rafael walked up to me, "Hey, Raf, where's Emma?"

"Outside." I smiled at him, "Thanks." It was a little weird talking to Raf, because now I now he likes me back, and he doesn't know I know which makes things really awkward. I headed for the glass door. Opening it, I didn't look before calling out Emma's name, "Mrs.Ti-" I stopped at the sight of my father like figure, "Dorian!" He smiled like a proud father, "Hey, kiddo."

"Thank god your here, I was worried I was gonna have to do therapy with Emma." A loud laugh came from behind me, in that same thick accent. "Yeah, I'm only here for today, Kely. Emma said you need to talk." I wanted to whine, and complain about how it wasn't fair that Dr. Saltzman's immaturity lost me my mentor, but I just nodded with a small frown, "Oh, okay."

"Oh, and can you do me a favor?" I nodded "Can we not tell Ric about this?" I nodded again thinking that Dr. Saltzman probably wouldn't want to know anyways. "You wanna for a walk?" I smiled before nodding. This man standing in front of me was really like my father. Actually, probably better than my father, and I highly appreciated him.

"So, I hear you linked minds with the kirby kid." I laughed "Not intentionally." The sun was shining through the trees, and the grass was a bright, vibrant green. "Dorian, I've been having a lot of deja vu recently." He stopped "Like what kind of deja vu?" I stopped too turning to him. "Like, I keep having these dreams, and they keep coming true. An-And on Spring break, I like freaked out screaming Inevitable death on the full moon, and then on the full moon, Landon died. It's like I can predict the future, or something."

Dorian's face dropped, "Hey, Dorian. You with me?" He blinked out of his haze nodding. "That's strange." I shook my head "Don't do that to me, don't do that I know completely what's wrong with you, and am not gonna tell you anyways thingy." Dorian place his right hand over his heart in an offended gesture. "I don't do that to you."

"Dorian, just tell me."

"Have you ever wondered what witch coven your from? I mean your half werewolf, but your still a witch from a coven."

"Could you just get to the point?" I questioned seriously getting annoying by his stalling, "The coven your from is called the Prophetiae coven. It's a rare breed of witches that can some times speak prophecies." Wow, that's a lot to take in.

"Prophetiae in English means prophecy." I whispered to myself. Dorian nodded, "Why haven't you told me this before?" Dorian sighed "Alaric, and I were worried for what it would mean. Being a hybrid naturally makes you more powerful than the other witches, and adding the Prophetiae title means that your just as powerful as the original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson." I gasped "Is this some kind of joke? Your telling me I'm as powerful as an Original?"

"And just as dangerous."

The chimes on the intercom could be heard from where we were standing. "I'm calling a school meeting." Dr. Saltzman's voice broke the string of thoughts playing in my mind, and I faked a smile. "Well, thanks for talking with me Dorian." He made the same awkward smile as me, and I gave him a hug before spinning around, and heading for the school. My mind was racing, ridiculously.

"I have some news. Many of you, like me, have forgotten that we are hosting this year's Miss Mystic Falls pageant." I groaned "Trust me, I know, but the rotation  is set, and stone. So, let's take the opportunity to maintain our image as a normal school for the rich and awful. As usual, anything remotely magical, enchanted, vampire, wolf, or witch related must be kept tucked away, hidden." Hope leaned over into my ear.

"What's wrong?" I sent her confused expression, "Your anxious, I can feel it." I sighed. Stupid witch stuff. "I can feel it too." I laughed at Landon. "Here." I grabbed her hand, and she gasped closing her eyes. "Wow." She breathed out opening them back up. "Now..." I turned my attention back to Dr. Saltzman.

"With your chore assignments." Dr. Saltzman held his hand out for his daughter, Lizzie to step up to the podium. "Okay, so we'll split into teams." She explained to us the teams, leaving Hope, Landon, and I on animals. "So you wanna tell me what a Prophetiae witch is?" I shrugged placing the reptile filled container down on the other. "Dorian doesn't even know, how would I?"

Hope stayed silent causing me to feel a little guilt. "I'm sorry. I just, I don't know what to say. My eyes randomly turned blue, and I started screaming about people dying, that's as far as we've gotten." Hope laughed, "You speak prophecies."

"That's what they say."

"Hey, Guys. You have any idea where these two go." I laughed as Landon scurried in with two crates in hand, and a scared face. Hope nodded "Anywhere, but with the birds." She pointed at where the birds were. The ravens, and the finches are fine, but the rats drive the owls crazy." I smiled standing still for a minute. "I'm gonna give you guys some time alone." Hope smiled at me, and I waved at her on the way out.

I was walking through the halls in a daze, until I ran into a wall by accident. I guess I was getting caught up in my thoughts. I looked up, and internally groaned.

"Oh my gosh, sorry."

"It's fine."

"I'm Peter."

"Laya."

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

228K 8.1K 54
โ™กหš เผ˜ โ‹†๏ฝกหš COMPLETED In which Mazikeen Saltzman learns that she isn't a Saltzman at all, and that she's actually the daughter of two complete psychopa...
588K 17.3K 52
โ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜†. โž some of this is cringe but idc hope mikaelson x oc ยฉ -natalics 2020
113K 3.5K 20
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ | "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก'๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง. ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ?" ( F x F ) ( Hope Mikael...
200K 6K 23
"i'm just trying to keep you safe-" "but why? i'm perfectly capable of protecting myself." "because i'm in love with you!" or in which the salvatore...