Scanned- A reader x IQ story

By WriterPig125

Y/n Bosak is the adopted brother of Zofia and Ela Bosak. After being an orphan on the streets of Berlin until... More

Welcome
Bunks
1st Day Off, Part 1
1st Day off, Part 2/Carnival
First Day
The Date
Operation
Up and Running
A/n #1
Shotglasses
BrotherSon?/Baby
Baby, Again?
Family Reunion?
The acog's and the red dots
Happy Birthday Marius!
Noobies?
Noobies? Part 2
Pool Day
Story Preview
DNCE PRTY!
Ability (Gun Fist!)
Operation Stinging Nettle
Dad
Questions
Down
Burning
Jetlag
Unusual
Glistening
Big Day
Closing Chapter

"Training"

4.1K 26 73
By WriterPig125

I woke up to Monika snuggling against me. It is definitely more comfortable now than it was when she first laid with me. Not wanting to wake Monika, I slid so that her head was resting on my chest. I was able to reach across her back to the nightstand, and then grabbed my phone. Monika's head made a perfect phone-stand. I started watching The Office on Netflix. After sitting for nearly an hour, Monika finally lifted her head, sleepily smiling at me.

Monika, sleepily smiling: Last night sure was fun."

Y/n: You tell me about it."

Monika planted a kiss on Y/n's forehead.

Monika, happily but quizzically- So, was that your first time?"

Y/n, slightly nervous- Yeah."

"Well, you did great. We should do that again sometime." Monika says, lifting up the covers to reveal herself and Y/n in just their undergarments.

Y/n, pulling the covers back up- Yeah, we definitely should, just not right now. It's 9 in the morning on a Sunday. Maybe tonight?"

Monika, slightly annoyed- Fiiine."

Y/n got up, followed by Monika, and they both got dressed and came out after Y/n took a shower.

Marius was attaching a magnifying glass to his 416-C, right in front of his reflex sight.

Y/n: Marius, what are you trying to do?"

Marius, happily and childish- I'm trying to make an ACOG!"

Y/n- Ok then.

Bandit- You know, they ran out. I think someone just doesn't want use to have them. Eliza's broke a few weeks ago and we haven't gotten an ACOG shipment in months."

Y/n- I've got one."

Bandit- How? I need one."

Y/n- Idk my gun already had it."

Bandit- Well then, I may need to have at talk with Six."

Monika- Ok then, no one really cares Dominic. What are you guys doing today?"

Bandit- Pub?"

Marius- Definitely Pub."

Monika- But we have training tomorrow.

Dominic- So?

Monika- You're gonna be hungover during training.

Dominic- Like I'm not always?"

Monika- I guess that's true. Y/n, you gonna go with them?"

Y/n- I mean I haven't been to a bar since before I came to Britain. So hell YEAH!"

Dominic- Sweet! You're a tall boy. Bet you're a heavyweight drinker?

Y/n- I mean not really. I wasn't able to drink until 3 years ago (Poland's legal drinking age is 18)

Dominic- You'll get hooked on this British stuff. It is the shit!"

Y/n- Alright then. We've got a while before we go out, right?"

Dominic- Oh yeah. Mike'll probably call me to say their leaving around 5 or 6. You'll just come with me. I have a car."

Y/n- Alright, thanks. I really need to get a car or a bike sometime. Also, where is Elias? He was here last night."

Dominic- He left around 7. Said something about swimming classes with Ela."

Y/n- Haha, he wants to see my older sister in a bikini! That sly dog."

Dominic- Yeah. They've been dating for a long time now. I wonder if he's ever going to ask her the question."

Y/n- Wait, Elias plans on getting engaged with my sister?"

Marius- Yeah! He bought a ring last week!"

Dominic- Marius, quiet! You weren't supposed to tell him or her that!"

Y/n- Well, he has my blessing. I'm surprised he hasn't asked already. Ela loves him to death.

Dominic- I think he's planning on doing something special when he proposes.

Y/n- Oh. So I guess pretty soon I'll have an engaged sister and a pregnant and married sister."

Dominic- Speaking of Zofia, when is she supposed to have her child?"

Y/n- I don't really know. I haven't asked for a while."

Monika, acutely and precise, quickly- she's 8 months pregnant. around one more month to go. Ela told me the other day."

Y/n- Dang, my girlfriend knew better about my own sister than I did."

Monika- Girls just remember those kinds of things. Anyone want to do something before you dunces go drinking?"

Marius- We could watch anime!"

Y/n, Dominic, and Monika, all at once- NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH ANIME!"

Marius, sadly- Awww."

Dominic- Strip club? Monika could get up on a pole for you Y/n!"

Monika, right after slapping him across the face- Goddamnit Dom! We are not going to a club, and I am not giving anyone a lapdance!"

Y/n- I wouldn't mind that, but how about airsoft? Apparently there's a good arena close."

Monika, evilly smirking- I wouldn't mind shooting Marius."

Marius- Oh god! Protect me from the evil lady!"

Dominic- She's not gonna shoot you Marius. We're going to play air-soft."

Marius- Oh.

After packing up into Dominic's car, the four drove to the airsoft arena.

Getting out of the car

Y/n- Damn, this place looks a little run down." You point at a fallen trash can, and a sign with half of the letters missing. The building was made of old faded bricks.

Monika- Does it really matter how it looks? As long as the guns work it's fine."

The group walks in, Y/n pays for everyone, and they get geared up. Since there is a limited amount of guns in the airsoft arena, everyone just gets m16's. It was the cheapest and easiest.

Dominic- Ok, so what are teams?"

Monika, pulling Y/n to her- Y/n and I vs you two!"

Dominic, pointing to Y/n- You gonna try and beat me?

Y/n, slyly- Sure."

Dominic- Ok then. Prepare to get your ass handed to you. Better make sure one of us doesn't shoot your girlfriend."

Y/n, fake saluting, laughing- Yes sir, lieutenant dumb-ass!"

The ref called the teams to each side of the arena. It was a open field, with a small stream running through the middle. There were trees sporadically placed all over the battlefield, and a couple hills. The whole map was no more than 100 yards long and 50 yards wide. Still quite large for a 2 on 2. Each time started behind a hill on opposite sides of the map.

Y/n- What's our plan? I've never used an M16."

Monika- You hold down Dom. I want to shoot Marius. You give me cover fire, I'll run up and take out Marius. I assume he'll push early on."

Y/n- Ok then. Good luck. Make sure to put your mask on."

Monika gives Y/n a small kiss before they both pull up their masks and bandannas.

3-2-1 GO! An air-horn was blown. This was deathwatch. One hit, one kill. "Kill" both enemies, you win.

Monika slipped around the hill, her small posterior easily fitting behind a larger tree. Y/n lays down, looking through the 2x he had on his gun. Monika had opted for a red dot. After a few minutes of waiting, someone got up and started running towards them.

Must be Marius. he must've got tired of waiting.

Y/n- It's Marius. Light him up!"

Monika happily fired round after round at Marius, multiple striking him in the back. He fell over and was "dead". Monika fired a few extra rounds into his ass, just to "make sure". He audibly yelled and doubled over in pain. Monika and Y/n started laughing.

Monika- Thats what he gets for watching anime at 2am when I'm trying to sleep."

Y/n- Oh, that's why you wanted to shoot him so much. I always thought that noise was my sister and Elias."

Monika- Since when do anime and sex sound the same?"

Y/n- I don't know. I don't watch anime."

Monika- Neither do I. Let's go shoot Dom."

The two slowly crept over the hill as Marius walked out of the arena. After crawling nearly 50 meters towards the opposing hill, a barrel glinted out over the mulchy mound.

Y/n-Shit, roll!"

Plastic BB's started nailing the ground around Y/n.

Y/n was able to roll down the field, falling into a small trench. Monika was able to run/crawl on her knees into the trench.

Monika- Thank god I'm not wearing a skirt."

Y/n, laughing- Yeah. That'd be funny. You got a grenade?"

Monika- No. I guess we'll just have to wait until Dominic pushes us."

Y/n- Ok then.

After waiting for a few minutes, Dominic stuck his head up over the far side of the hill. Both Monika and Y/n tried to shoot him, but neither were able to score a hit before he had scampered to a tree about 25 yards from the trench.

Damn, he's faster than I thought. We could lose if he can get on top of us. Guess we're gonna have to push Dom."

Y/n, without giving a word, sprinted towards the tree Dominic was at. Once he was about 5 yards from the tree, Dominic, hearing Y/n, stuck his gun out from the tree Al-Quada style and shot him multiple times.

Y/n, walking off the court- Dammit! Monika, he's still behind the tree."

Dominic, feeling confident, slowly crept towards an unsuspecting Monika. He would have easily caught her off guard, but a few meters from the trench he stepped on a stick, sounding a large crack. Monika poked her head out of the dirt and popped him right in the groin a few times.

Monika, pointing at Dominic, not realizing she hurt him- Haha, we win! In your face Dom!"

Dominic was laying on the ground, releasing slight moans of pain.

Monika- Oh, crap! Are you ok Dom?"

by this time Marius and Y/n had made it onto the field, realizing Dom was on the ground.

Dominic just groaned some pained noises, and pointed towards his groin.

Monika gasped.

Y/n- Yeah, you popped him pretty bad. He has some pretty thin pants. That's gotta hurt. He'll be fine though, wait a few minutes."

After a few minutes of waiting, Dominic stood up and got off the field.

Dominic- Holy shit! That hurt like hell!"

Monika- Haha, yeah. You ok?"

Dominic- Yeah, I'm fine. Just gonna have a few welts in the tendies. If I hadn't stepped on that fucking stick Id've gotten you easy."

Monika- Yeah, I thought you would've come from the other side. You definitely wouldn't have been shot in the goodies had that not happened. You would've won."

Dominic- Yeah, I was kind of on my own once this retard *points at Marius" decided to run out into the open."

Marius- Hey, I was bored!"

Dominic- So?"

Y/n- Hey, why don't we stop fighting and play some more games? I did pay for 3 hours here."

The whole group played multiple more games, sometimes with randoms. Dominic was on the winning team the most times after the clock had ran out.

It was 3 o'clock when the group left. The boys were ready to go out drinking.

END OF CHAPTER

Sorry for publishing this multiple times, but it is finally finished. The next chapter is kind of a part 2. Also THX so much for 1K reads so quickly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 799 38
Y/n Maddox is a SAS medic who was just invited to join Rainbow. After arriving at Hereford, Y/n meets various members of the Rainbow crew, including...
7.9K 168 24
It has been over a year since the outbreak in Hong Kong. The world has changed so much. Y/N,Hibana and Valkyrie have gone into hiding. However back i...
7.7K 120 23
Born in Ireland, Y/N didn't have the best life. neglectful parents led to him going down a dark path. He began stealing and had created such a mess...