Special (Naruto fanfiction)

By ANIMEISLIFE__

Naruto and his friends have been playing near the training grounds. When they heard an explosion and realized... More

Special
Special 2
Special 3
Special 4
Special 5
Special 6
Special 7
Special 8
Special 9
Special 10
Special 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Special 12
Special 13
Special 14
Special 15
Special 16
Special 17
Special 18
Special 20
Special 21
Special 22
Special 23
Special 24
Special 25
Special 26
Special 27
Special 28
Special 29
Special 30
Special 31
Not An Update
Special 32
Special 33
Special 34
Farwell
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

Special 19

1.4K 72 1
By ANIMEISLIFE__

[Edited]

Kimimaru

"Let's go Naruto!" I shouted as I was getting ready to attack Shukaku.

"Am I hurting you child?" Matatabi asked concern.

"No I'm fine Matatabi. I replied.

"Here we go!!" Gamabunta shouted.

"Let's go Matatabi!" I shouted as well.

We ran behind Shukaku while Gamabunta and Naruto ran towards him. I saw as Gamabunta turned into this huge orange fox. I was about to ask Matatabi about that but we need to take care of Gaara. I needed to get him back to his brother and sister.

"Matatabi, grabbed him by the tail for I could get on the head." I said and Matatabi nodded.

Matatabi did as I said while Gamabunta grabbed him by the neck. We both jumped up into Shukaku's head and made our way towards Gaara. Naruto and I were about to hit him but we were attacked by sand right after.
I tried to get to Gaara but he kept pushing me away with his sand. I tried to make him stop but each time we made eye contact all I would see was fear and confusion in his eyes. I could tell Matatabi tried to give me strength with her chakra but even though I had Matatabi's chakra covering me I couldn't heal fast enough. It felt as if my chakra was being absorbed by something.

"ARGH!" I shouted as the pain in my head came back.

"Kimimaru! Are you alright?!" I heard Naruto shout.

"Naruto! You have to stop Gaara! He's confused and scared! That's why he's trying to keep me away from him. You're the only one who can get closer to him. Please Naruto!" I shouted over at him.

"I will, believe it!" He shouted back.

"Matatabi, I want you to take me to the others. I need to protect everyone else or else Shukaku and Gamabunta could get them hurt. Please Matatabi." I said as I jumped back on Matatabi's head.

"I will, now come child we need to help your friends out." Matatabi replied.

"Thanks Matatabi." I replied with a small smile on my face.

I'll be back Gaara.

Naruto

"What the...?!" I was wrapped around with Chef toad's tongue because Gaara attacked me with his sand.

And now his sand is wrapping around my legs! But what worried me more was that we were being pushed back towards Kimimaru and the others. I need to do something and fast. Or else....

I'm begging you, all I need is a little bit.... enough to protect everyone... give me your chakra! I said to that thing inside of me.

Then, I felt as if I became stronger. I was able to free myself from Gaara's sand. I looked over at him and ran towards him. But his sand stopped me before I could hit him. I struggled to free myself but at the last moment I hit my head against his.

The badger underneath us turned into sand and started to crumble. As we fell chef toad and Gamatichi both disappeared. And the wind from the smoke blew Gaara and I apart from each other. We both ended up on opposite trees. We stared at each other until I broke the silence.

"Like, even I'm empty after all this. Same with you too, right! I'll reach my limit after one final blow to you.... we're both a like me and you. Let's make this the end of it." I said to him.

He stayed quite then stood up straight. I did the same then looked towards Kimimaru's direction. All I hoped for was for her to be okay. But right now, I have to settle things with Gaara.

As soon as chef toad's blade disappeared both of us jumped up into the air ready to punch each other out. Lucky I was able to hit him before he could hit me.

Both of us started to fall through the trees quickly. I tried to hold on to something but my body couldn't move. I was ready for the impact of the ground but it never came. I looked over at Gaara's direction and noticed the same expression on his face. Both of us looked up to see Kimimaru with sand swirling around her. I could tell that she was exhausted from using a lot of her chakra but even that didn't stop her from trying to help us.

"Kimi....maru..." I heard Gaara say.

"I can't..... hold..... you guys.... any longer!" Kimimaru said trying to keep us from falling.

"Kimi stop." I said looking down at the ground.

"I'm..... at..... my...... limit!" She said before releasing us.

Her body fall along with ours and she didn't care. Gaara and I landed on each side of Kimimaru. She looked over at me then at Gaara.

"Gaara.... I'm....."

"Why?" He said cutting her off.

"Gaara! I care about you, ya know! You were never alone!" She shouted at him.

"Kimimaru, just stop." I said crawling slowly towards her.

"My existence will never be extinguished! It won't be extinguished!! There's no way that I would let it disappear!!" Gaara shouted making Kimimaru burst into tears.

"Do-Don't come any closer!!" Gaara shouted at me as I crawled closer to him and Kimimaru.

"The pain of being alone.... is not an easy one to bear.... your feelings..... why is it..... that I can understand your pain?" I said looking up at Gaara then at Kimimaru.

"But.... I already have many people who are important to me now." I continued. "I won't let you hurt those people who are important to me. Even if you try to kill them I will stop you!"

"Why? Why do you go so far for other people sake?" Gaara asked.

"They saved me from the hell of being alone..... they acknowledged my existence.... that's why they're all important to me....." I said struggling to move forward.

"Naruto stop it please." Kimimaru said softly.

"That's enough Naruto. Sakura is fine now. This guy is likely out of chakra. The sand holding Sakura collapsed." I looked up to see Sasuke.

"I see..." I said pulling my head down on the cold ground.

Kimimaru

I looked at Sasuke then at Gaara. I could tell he was confused still but I couldn't blame him. He was being used by Orochimaru. Plus, I felt him alone when he really needed me most.

I took a deep breath before walking up to him. I got down to his level and smiled at him. He looked surprised at first but then calmed down. I grabbed his hand and placed a little charm on his plam of his hand.

"Gaara, Naruto and I understand your pain. It hurts I know but it eventually go away. I'm sorry." I said letting go of his hand. He was about to say something to me but Temari and Kankuro got here before he could.

"That's enough, it's over." Gaara finally said. Kankuro and Temari hesitate at first but then helped Gaara to his feet.

"Kankuro, Temari, please take care of Gaara for me. Be the siblings that he wants you to be." I said looking at the two of them.

"We will Kimimaru, don't worry." Temari said smiling at me.

"Gaara, I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I was going to go back to you but my memory was erase. But even now I can't go back. I have to protect my friends, including you guys. The charm I just gave you has some of my chakra in it. If you ever feel lonely, scared, or confused, just remember that I will always be there with you, okay?" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back at me before Kankuro and Temari carried him back to their village. I looked back at Naruto sleeping body then at Sasuke. I nodded at him then smiled. He smiled at me then kicked up Naruto. I looked up at the blue sky as clouds started to fill it. I looked back at Sasuke then we walked back to get Sakura.

Our way back to the village all I could think about was what Gramps and I talked about before the final round.

~Flashback~

"Gramps, I need to talk to you." I said as I entered his office.

"Kimimaru I'm busy right now. Maybe later." Gramps replied.

"But it's important, please." I begged.

"Alright, speak." He said.

"Alone, I want to speak to you alone please." I said looking at all the ANBU.

"I understand, please leave us alone." Gramps said and the ANBU left quickly.

We both sighed then he stood up and walked towards the window. I stood next to him and looked up at him.

"Now tell me what was so important that you needed to tell me?" He said smiling down at me.

"It's about Orochimaru," I started looking down at the ground, "he found me in the Forest of Death and then he was on the primaries. I fear that he will do something to the village and to you."

"I know that but I think it's time for me to leave, don't you think?" He said smiling at me.

"But who's going to help me when it's time for me to leave? What about the deal?" I said trying hard not to cry.

"Just worry about yourself, Kimimaru. Remember, if Orochimaru gets his hands on you it's all over. I'll protect you even if that means dying for you. If you want you can leave tomorrow during the final round." He replied.

"But what about my match?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter, I have already assigned you to Chunin but if you want to fight you can fight. No one can stop you from doing so. I was thinking about making you ANBU as well, what do you think?" Gramps said walking back to his desk.

"That sounds great. Believe it." I said smiling at him.

~End of Flashback~

It was silent as we walked back to the village. None of us said anything about what just happened. Sasuke kept looking at me if he were to say something but nothing would come out until I broke the silence.

"Sasuke, after we get home I need to talk to everyone. Can you please tell all our friends that I need to speak to them." I said looking down at my feet.

"Sure." Sasuke said simply.

*sigh* "Thank you, Sasuke." I said as we entered the village once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 486 65
Born from two geniuses, Ayumi must claw her way out of the looming shadows of her parents: the Copycat Ninja of the Leaf and the Girl of Molten Rock...
46 2 1
After being ambushed by a couple of rogue ninja, Sarai stumbles into Sunagakure for help. There she meets the Kazekage-a beautiful yet quiet young ma...
1.6K 112 17
A young 12-year-old wakes up as Sakura Haruno. One problem, the two lives are completely parallel.
19.8K 803 40
A girl who thought everything in her life was "A pain" similar to what her brother always says, but soon her future gets on a bumpy ride with her cru...