Maneko [Shouto Todoroki x Rea...

Par Hooomantrash

🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL... Plus

1. The beggining
(A/N)
2. First class
3. New friends
4. A mysterious girl
5. Watch me
6. A small accident
7. Distraction
8. Unfortunate events
9. Wrong words
10. USJ's attack
11. He isn't that bad
12. Long way to go
13. Special training
14. It's your quirk
15. Cold soba
16. A declaration of war
17. Obstacle race
18. Cavalry battle
19. What about you?
20. My fight
21. Thank you
22. Friends again?
23. Remembrance
24. The end of the sports festival
25. Blooming feelings
26. Baby steps
27. Maneko
(A/N): Changing title
28. Clean freak
29. Date
30. Cheer up
31. Second Chance
32. Worry
33. Seconds
34. You are my hero
35. For her
36. Gamble
37. Confession
❀ Operation: dating ❀
❀ RIP, Mineta ❀
❀ Worse than a wolf ❀
❀ Wild, Wild Maneko! ❀
❀ A pink promise ❀
❆ My Miraculous Christmas (1/4) ❆
❆ My Miraculous Christmas (2/5) ❆
❆ My Miraculous Christmas (3/5) ❆
❆ My Miraculous Christmas (4/5) ❆
❆ My Miraculous Christmas (5/5) ❆
❀ The Perfect Wedding (1/2) ❀

The Perfect Wedding (2/2)

3K 91 167
Par Hooomantrash

"Congratulations on your wedding!"

She lost count of how many times she has heard of that phrase this night. The truth is, their wedding reception was no joke. It seemed like almost everyone in town managed to fit in the party somehow. Well, it's no wonder though. A wedding between two famous pro-heroes, one of them being the top three and son of the former number one hero, was not a big, but a huge deal. So naturally, it wasn't going to just pass by as another event that could be easily forgotten.

Amidst the many pro-heroes that have been invited, there were also some news reporters, many of which have managed to sneak and blend in without anyone noticing. But there were, of course, known faces. For example, the UA gang and the people that they met throughout the years and have marked their lives in special ways.

"Hello, onee-san," the red-haired boy greeted the bride.

"Karma!! You've grown up so much!" (Y/n) hugged him fondly.

"Of course I did. Mind you I'm not five years old anymore. I'm twelve already," he chuckled, returning the hug.

"Yeah yeah." Though she answered in a mocking way, she was very well aware that their difference in height had shrunk by quite a lot.

He was once the little boy she helped Koro-sensei, a yellow weird-looking octopus-alien, look after amongst many other children. He had a secret though, and that is that he liked her. He still remembered the declaration of war he made to Shouto: to 'grow up fast, make her fall in love with him and marry her'. But that was ancient history to him now. He was bigger and not that little kid anymore, and he undestood that she couldn't ever see him as her partner, and that she was the happiest with the five-peepee man. And in all honesty, that was totally fine with him. But that didn't mean he would let his rival marry her without a little bit of... trouble.

In the middle of their hug, his tail and horns had appeared along with an evil grin, but he managed to supress them. He let go and smiled innocently at her.

"Congratulations! You look the cutest today."

"Aw, thank you. I'm glad you could make it."

"Of course. How could I miss this chance?"

Although she wasn't sure what he meant by that, and why the aura around him had suddenly darkened, she still nontheless smiled.

"(Y/n)-chwan~♡!!" a male voice called for her, and she had noo choice but to excuse herself.

"No worries, onee-san. Take your time!" the red-haired boy told her with the biggest grin.

Still a bit unsure, she moved on to find that person. It wasn't hard to pinpoint who it was, given there was only one person who would call her like that.

"Hello, Sanji. What's the matter?"

"Ah, nothing. I just needed to replenish my energy after all that hard work ♡"

He was the chef from the All Blue restaurant. Although he had caused them quite some trouble with his flirteous ways, Shouto forgave him since in the end everything turned out all right. They just added that experience on their list of funny events. Plus, he agreed to be the main chef of their wedding.

"Oh, sure... Your food is amazing as always! Lots of people were telling me to praise you for it."

"Ohoho, it's nothing if it's for a beauty like you. You can always dump that trash and come to me. I could make you all the delicious food you ask, whenever and wherever you want~♡" he said with hearts for eyes. It always amazed her how he could do that.

"Thank you, but I'm more than happy with Shouto."

"Well, if you ever change your mind, I'll welcome you with open arms!"

"Okay... O-Oh! Levi!" she yelled at the first familiar person she saw, hoping she could get away from that weird conversation. "If you'd excuse me..." she told Sanji and left without a double take.

"What do you want, brat?" the raven-haired man asked.

"Woah, thank you for the nice words. Some things never change, huh?"

"What are you trying to say? Because it wasn't clear enough," he said with a ticked off expression. She became nervous under his tiny but overwhelming presence.

"Nothing. I'm just surprised you came," she tried to save herself from her slip. 'At least let me see my wedding through to the end,' she prayed.

Although she prayed to dear Lord to save her, Levi was actually a nice person. He was the who trained (Y/n) during her first year at UA. And even though he doesn't admit it, he was one of the most worried when she ended up in the hospital after their encounter with Stain.

"Given that you especifically wrote on my invitation that you would serve all types of tea, I didn't have a choice. Now did I?"

And he also loved tea.

'Yes! It worked,' she murmured in a low voice, proud of her plan actually working. Although he had heard her, he didn't say anything. He just sipped on his tea in the only way he knew how: grabbing the cup not by the handle like one is supposed to, but by the rim. He really was odd, she thought, which reminded her of something.

"Say... I'm not sure if I saw right... but did you, perhaps, buy Windex as a wedding gift?"

He continued sipping.

"There should be other cleaning supplies too. They will come in handy. A clean home is a happy home," he smiled and sipped his tea again.

She was dumbfounded. Levi smiling? That was even scarier than his deadliest of looks. It brought chills to her body.

"I... I guess you're right?"

"Well, if you don't have anything else to say, scram off."

"... Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

She did as told, not sure why when it was her wedding. Either way, she wandered around, looking for more guests to entertain and making sure everyone was having a good time. On one opportunity, someone had crashed into her. That person fell on her butt, complaining about the pain.

"Ushio! I told you to not run!" her father scolded her. Next, he apologized to (Y/n). "I'm so sorry (L/n)-san. I told her to be careful, but she just doesn't listen."

"It's all right, Okazaki-san," he reassured the parent with a chuckle. She crouched down and helped the girl get up. "Are you all right, Ushio?"

"Yup! No worries, I'm a strong girl," the girl assured with a V-sign held in high. And though she was missing her middle teeth, she had one of the brightest smiles put on her face, and her dad couldn't help but laugh.

Ever since that Christmas nightmare, Shouto and her had become acquaintanced with Tomoya Okazaki and his new-born daughter, Ushio. Although her mother had died while she was still inside her, she survived and turned out to be the liveliest little runt there could ever be. And that energy of her was what helped the people around her stay strong.

"Indeed you are," (Y/n) smiled while messing with Ushio's hair.

...

Meanwhile, Mineta and Kaminari were walking around with a drink on their hands. As per custom, they took this opportunity to go hunting. Meaning, look for some chicks to hang out with and hopefully, get it on.

"Look, that girl is an A," Kaminari pointed out discreetly with his eyes.

"You think so? I mean, she's got a nice chest, about Yaomomo's size, but her face isn't that pretty. I'd say she's about a B."

"Come on, dude. You've been going on about that for about an hour already. Maybe we should lower our standards and get a move on."

"Don't be stupid. If you conform yourself with what you have, you'll never get far into the future. It's the same with girls. You gotta take that Plus Ultra attitude when finding chicks too!"

"Shit, you're right!" Kaminari, now more electrified than ever, continued his search for premium grade girls.

'That sure didn't take much convincing... idiot,' Kyoka thought, who thanks for her quirk could hear them from afar. But she wasn't the only one who overheard their conversation, as so did Karma. Thanks to them, it gave him an idea on how to go about his plan.

You may or may not guessed, but his quirk allowed him to cause any act of mischief. This boy was the incarnation of evil himself -luckily, a good one-. And so, with a snap of his fingers, he created a puppet. But it wasn't just any puppet. It was a beautiful one, with huge boobies, pronounced curves and a thick booty, certainly worthy enough of being an A plus girl. He gave his doll life, and the plan was set into motion.

"Yo!! Look at her! She's the one!" Mineta whisper-exclaimed excited at their new finding. "I told you good things come to those who wait."

"What? How could we have missed a hot chick like her?"

"What do you care? Come on, let's go and ask her out."

They approached the girl who was, unbeknownst to them, the puppet Karma had created not long ago. They each striked up a pose that only they thought were cool, and started their so called hunting.

"Hey, what's a girl as pretty as you doing alone?" Kaminari asked her cheesily.

"Want us to give you some company?" Mineta suggested from below, hoping to see what colour her panties were.

A normal girl would want to get away from them as soon as possible. But, alas, she wasn't a normal girl. She gave them a seductive look, and their hearts started pumping up blood like crazy. They didn't know what to do next as no such thing has ever happened to them before. When she licked her lips and showed some cleveage on purpose, they lost it. Mineta was panting and drooling like a mad dog and pounced on her boobs without a second thought, as if driven by pure instincts.

"H-Hey, no fair. I also want to..." Kaminari complained, but he stopped himself once he saw the face of the supposed girl. "M-M-Mineta...!" he tried warning his buddy, but to no avail...

"Ehehehe... so soft... and squishy..."

... For Mineta was lost in boobieland.

Kaminari had no choice but to give him a little shock so that he could get back to reality. When he did, Mineta was annoyed to no end.

"Dude, the fuck did you do that for? Don't you see I'm having a good time with... um, what's your name again?" he asked her, a lewd look on.

Though when he looked up at last, he could literally feel how his blood drained from his body. He wasn't looking at the angel-like face he hoped for. No, it was far from angelic. It was a very masculine one, with a strong jaw game and pounds of make-up. She, or he more exactly, had suddenly turned into an Okama (A/n: a drag queen).

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Mineta yelled at the top of his small longs and jumped off of him. 

He landed on Kaminari and, like a domino effect, they landed onto a table. Bakugou's table, to be exact, who was peacefully eating his food just a second ago. But now his food was covering his entire face and clothes. It took him a full moment to digest what had happened. Mineta and Kaminari gulped. They didn't dare move an inch of their body, not even a hair, as if staying still would somehow wipe out their presence. Oh, how much they wished they were dead instead. Once Bakugou processed what the fuck had happened, he dropped his knife and fork on the table. He quietly got up from his chair. Next thing, he cracked his neck and knuckles painfully slow. He breathed in and out.

"DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" he screamed after a powerful explosion. "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Poor Mineta and Kaminari were running for their lives at full speed. But soon they weren't going to run from the rampaging gorilla only. They all had ticked off the woman-chaser chef, as perfectly fine food was being wasted left and right while they were being pursuited.

"I was just... in the mood for a fight," he thought aloud as he stubbed his cigarette with his bare fingers and flicked it away.

.

.

.

A little after he had created the doll, Karma was already planting another evil seed.

"Koro-sensei!" he smiled evily at his next victim.

"Yes, Karma? What is it?" the yellow octopus asked happily, unbeknownst of his impure intentions.

"Do you know him?" He pointed at Levi, who was drinking his tea away from people in the corner.

"Mmm I don't think I do. Why do you ask?"

"Really? I thought you knew, Koro-sensei. How disappointing."

Confused and dying of curiosity now, he asked him, "Why?? How's it disappointing??"

Karma grinned. He leaned on and whispered into where his ears would be if he was human and said, "Well, you see, he is a famous mangaka."

"Mangaka?" the alien repeated.

"Yes. An ero-mangaka," Karma specified.

Koro-sensei was in shock at first, but suddenly its face turned into a pink color.

"R-Really?" he asked flustered.

"Yes. And it is told that if you ask him, he can give you a sample of his work for free. Sign included."

"Nurufufufu... thanks, Karma. Hmm, I will, uh, go to the toilet..." Koro-sensei lied, and Karma was more than happy. He was, of course, going to ask the famous 'mangaka' for a freebie.

Koro-sensei put on his fake nose, wig and hat so that no one would recognize him. Done already with his perfect disguise, he approached Levi. As for the latter one, he saw that a pink-headed alien with a lame excuse of a disguise was nearing him, and he hoped for dear god that the poor thing was just confused and lost, and not going to interact with him.

"U-Um... e-excuse me, s-sensei..." Koro-sensei said embarrassed. It was at that moment that Levi regretted ever coming to the party. No matter how much tea he could drink.

"Not a sensei. Just Levi's fine."

"Oh, okay... I thought it would be rude to adress you otherwise, since... you know... you..." At this point, steam just came off his head. "I mean, I respect your work."

"... Thanks. It's nothing."

"So... I was hoping I could m-maybe... have a look at your next work..."

Levi arched an eye-brow and looked at him with confusion.

"I can't. It would be dangerous."

"Oh, right, right," he laughed, embarrassed at himself. "Well, it doesn't have to be now... Maybe after the party."

"No. I'm saying it's dangerous. Do I have to repeat myself?"

Levi didn't understand why he was insisting. Taking him to his work was dangerous and irresponsible, and furthermore, his next work was an undercover mission, so he just couldn't. Plus, he would very much hate himself if he had to deal with this weird alien outside of the party too, because he was already hating himself.

"Oh~, I get it, I get it. How kind of you to be worrying about my safety, but I'm afraid I have already wandered far too deep into it. So don't worry. Give me all you've got. I'm prepared for all the ecchi and hentai you throw at me, nurufufufu~"

This has caused Levi to choke on his tea.

"E-Excuse me? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

Levi was pissed off by now as he couldn't believe he would ask him to do that kind of dirty stuff. More pissed off was he when he noticed that his white cravat got stained with tea. On the other hand, Koro-sensei tilted his head in confusion. His color was back to normal too.

"No? Why would I be joking?"

"I'll have you know, I'm not interested in that stuff. Now get out of my sight while I'm being nice before I cut off all of your gay-ass tentacles."

Koro-sensei's head turned blue as he was in shock and rapidly tried to get away from his face, but he sweat-dropped when he heard something: a 'plop'. He slowly turned his big head around and saw that one of his tentacles had gotten inside Levi's tea. Panicked, he tried to think how that could have happened. He figured out that Karma had pulled a prank on him, because he could tell that that tentacle wasn't his. Karma had attached it to him, probably when he leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"I-I-I can explain! It seems like it may have been me, but that tentacle isn't mine! This was a kid's doing! He p-pulled a prank on me. I-I swear it wasn't m-me, I'm innocen-."

"Shut up. I can't believe you are blaming a brat now, tch." He gently left the contaminated cup on the table and cleaned his hands. "Guess tonight we're eating takoyaki. I'll make sure to clean you throughtly before chopping you into tiny pieces, frying you, and enjoying the taste of you in my mouth. And do you know what's worse than that? I'll take a nice dump and that's were you are going to end up. In a river of sewer, along with many other shits floating around."

"Eep!!" he cried and began his escape.

...

"DUDE, I UNDERSTAND WHY BAKUGOU IS CHASING US, BUT WHY IS WEIRD-BROWS CHASING AFTER US TOO?" Mineta cried out.

"LIKE I WOULD KNOW! DON'T THINK, JUST RUN!"

"I'M TRYING, BUT I'M LITTLE IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED. THAT MAN HAS GOT UNNECESSARILY LONG LEGS. HOW AM I SUPOSSED TO OUTRUN HIM WITH MINE?"

"THEN HOP ON ALREADY AND STOP THEM WITH YOUR BALLS!"

Mineta gladly hopped on his friend's back. He quickly began raining his sticky balls on them, and he didn't care if he had to bled to death to stop them. He would be dead anyway if he didn't. Suddenly, they heard someone try to stop Bakugou. 'My saviour', they thought at the same time, hoping that this nightmare could end for both of them.

"BAKUGOU, STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU CAN'T USE YOUR QUIRK SO UNRESPONSIBLY LIKE THAT. WE, AS PRO-HEROES, MUST SET THE EXAMPLE SO THAT CITIZENS LIKE WEIRD-BROWS DON'T DRIFT AWAY FROM THE RIGHT PATH," Iida said, chopping the air with his hands as he chased after Bakugou.

"SHUT UP, I WILL KILL THEM RIGHT HERE AND NOW, AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA STOP ME," was Bakugou's answering.

However, upon hearing Iida's comment, Sanji stopped on his tracks. He confronted him, whose eyebrows were the center of attention since he had pulled his hair back for the event.

"Weird-brows? Speak for yourself, pointy-brows," he said, pushing Iida's chest with his hand.

"I don't know what you mean. I am proud of them," Iida defended his eyebrows, which caused Sanji to snort.

"Yeah, I guess they are your strongest point, since your legs aren't all that strong. You actually need all that bulky equipment to amount to something."

"At least I use them to chase after criminals and not women, or so I've heard. It is also said that you miserably fail everytime, whereas I succeed most of the time."

Iida glared at Sanji. Sanji glared at Iida. The spark was lit, and neither of them was going to back down. Even less, lose this match. It was a showdown who would declare who had the strongest legs (and eyebrow game).

"I THOUGHT HE WOULD HELP US??" Mineta cried out again.

"NO USE CRYING OVER IT. AT LEAST WE HAVE ONE ENEMY DOWN."

"RIGHT."

Amongst the crowd, there was one individual who was cracking up at such disaster.

"AHAHAHAHA, AS ONE WOULD EXPECT FROM CLASS A. ALWAYS FEELING THE NEED TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. AND LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING! THE WEDDING'S A DISASTER! IN THE END, THAT TRAIT OF YOURS WILL BE WHAT BRINGS UPON YOUR DOOM. AHAHAHAHAH-." Monoma laughed maniacally, but that laugh was interrupted when he felt someone tug on his tuxedo.

"Mister, that's not nice of you," Ushio frowned at him from below.

He crouched down and doted on her.

"My, you are too young to understand, little one. But take this piece of wisdom from the much wiser me, and remember. Always hate class A."

"And what happens if I make it to class A?"

He stopped the petting and gave her his classic smile. Althought appearence-wise non-threatening, it was the one he put on when he looked down on someone.

"Then you will also become trash."

"Excuse me? What are you calling my daughter??" Tomoya asked, exasperated upon hearing such unbelievable things. He was much more furious as he wasn't only insulting his daughter, but the people he was indebted to.

Monoma stood up and pulled his fringe back with his hand.

"She needs to learn the truth before she becomes it. I'm helping her here," he smiled.

"I don't think that's helping, if at all?"

"I am. You're welcome."

Flabbergasted, he wanted to give him a beating and put him in his place, but he knew it was wrong. He promised himself he wouldn't act on his impulses again. But when he felt Ushio tugging on his clothes and give him a nod, he decided. Ushio was the one who made the first move, and tried to zap him. Unfortunately, she had missed by a little, and transformed the one who was behind Monoma: Tokoyami.

"Oh, man. Not again!" Hana complained when Tokoyami got turned into a Christmas turkey once again. Nevertheless, she picked him up and embraced him, continuing their dance.

"Have I told you that you are weird already?" Dark Shadow asked her.

"Shut up unless you want to go through what happened last week one more time, third-wheeler."

Dark Shadow whimpered and hid inside his owner. Monoma though, he sweat-dropped when he witnessed what would have become of him if Ushio hadn't had missed.

"Ahahaha... so lame, you can't even shoot straight..."

He couldn't help himself. It was in his genes to spew out nonsense like that. Tomoya and Ushio though, they grinned. They accepted the challenge. With her zaps and his butterflies, they were going to get him no matter what.

...

'How the fuck did this happen?' (Y/n) asked herself upon seeing the disaster that had become her wedding in such a short amount of time.

Instead of the elegant and beautifully laid decorations, they were torn and replaced with sticky purple balls. Some tables were turned, and everything that was white was stained with food and wine. People were fighting left and right and using their quirks. The ones who weren't, were getting turned into strange things. She looked for someone, anyone, who was sane, but she couldn't.

Her dad was crying in the corner of shame because she got married, and Enji was reprimanding him for being such a wussy. Ochako was on the verge of throwing up as she had spent quite a lot of time on the air trying to get ahold of her daughter. Her other best friend was dancing with a turkey. Izuku got turned into a tree again. Koro-sensei ended up being chased by other girls too when he accidentally landed on their boobs. Iida and Sanji were still going at it. And to top it all, Aoyama was floating in the center of the salon, acting as a disco ball with the help of Sero's tape and Mei's invention. All because he couldn't stand not being the center of attention.

"... At least Levi's making everything clean as he passes by."

She looked at him, dead in the eyes.

"Do you really think this is the time to be joking around, Shouto?"

"... I guess no...?" Her spouse admitted. Though in all honesty, he just answered whatever seemed to be his safest option, because he didn't get why she thought he was joking. He was being serious.

"You guessed right," she replied sarcastically, and he shrugged his shoulders.

Not a moment later, a chef caught her attention.

"Miss Todoroki... would it be all right to serve the cake by now?"

"... Yeah, sure, why not? What else could go wrong?" she replied tiredly.

Consequently, the huge cake was brought. There was no point in doing a toast, but she hoped she could at least get a decent photo that could maybe be photoshopped later with a nice background going on, and not the messy one that was happening.

(Y/n) and Shouto were holding the knife together, ready to cut the cake as they posed for the photo. Along with them were the few people that were actually behaving like civilized people, posing too for the phograph.

"On the count of three, ready?" The photographer told them.

But at the same time, many other things were happening.

"DAMN EXTRAS!!! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT!"

"One~"

"AHAHAHA, IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? I AIN'T GOT A SCRATCH ON ME YET! YEEET!!"

"Two~"

"MY EYEBROWS ARE BETTER THAN YOURS."

"NURUFUFUFU~"

"Three!"

"CAN'T! ✧*:・゚STOP! ・゚✧*TWINKLING~!*:・゚✧*:・゚✧"

...

In the second that Aoyama went Plus Ultra to illuminate the salon, everyone got blinded. But as soon as people recovered from the flash, the effects of what had happened during it became very much visible.

Someone had knocked the cake over, resulting in (Y/n) and Shouto getting covered on pieces of their own wedding cake. She was left in shock. It was like life telling her that things could definitely get worse. However, opposite from her, Shouto was laughing. She was astounded. 'Why? How can he be laughing?', she asked herself.

"I knew I wouldn't regret marrying you," is what he said, as if he could guess what she was thinking of. He then kissed her on her cheek, which was covered in cream.

And it was then that it downed on her. It never mattered how smoothly and well their wedding went. No, it was never about that. The important thing was to get to enjoy theirselves, with their friends and loved ones in this special opportunity. That alone was enough to make this wedding perfect.

In the end, she ended up laughing too, from the bottom of her heart. Even though her wedding was, in appearence, a disaster. Unbeknownst to her though, the photographer had captured that moment. The moment where she truly was enjoying herself.

.

.

.

"Bro!"

"No."

"But! Look at what I found!" She eagerly showed him her discovery.

With a roll of his eyes, he took the old page from her sister's hand. Upon taking a look at it, he saw that it was cropped from a newspaper; it was an article with a photograph attached to it. He easily recognized the two people that were in the middle, covered in cake.  

"Are those mom and dad?" the girl asked him.

"What are you? Blind? Of course they are," he told her giving her back the article.

"Don't call me blind! I'll tell mom!"

"I'm not scared, i~diot," he mocked her.

"Whatever. What does it say?" she asked her brother, referring to the title.

"I don't know. Read it yourself."

"Well, I wouldn't ask you if I knew how to read kanji. Don't you think so, you stupid brother? Or is it that you don't know how to read it either?" the girl provoked him with a mischevious grin.

"Of course I know. I'm not as stupid as you."

"Ha, so you admit you are stupid," she told him with an all knowing look at the slip of his words.

"Wha-? No, I said I'm not stupid, unlike you," he corrected himself, annoyed to no end that his little sister was acting like a smartass.

"Prove it then."

"You're annoying, you know that? Fine, give it back."

He proceeded to read it. Although he struggled a bit, he could eventually figure out what the title read.

"Uh... the... perfect? The perfect wedding? Yeah, that's what it says." Or what he hoped it said.

"The perfect wedding? But it's a disaster!"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe it's sarcasm."

"S-Sarcasum? What's that?"

"Don't worry your little brain about it. You don't need to know."

The girl mimicked his words in a burlesque way, which irritated him. But before he could say something back, she looked back at the picture back again.

"Hmm, it wasn't perfect, but at least they look happy. Hehe, they are so weird, mom and dad."

He too looked at the photograph once again, and it grossed him out. But he had to give her a point. Their parents were indeed weird.

"... Yeah, they are."

"Look! It's auntie Ochako!"

"Really? You're right!" He said amazed. "Here too, I think that's auntie Hana!"

"What's she holding onto? A chicken?"

"Who knows. She's weird too," he shrugged his shoulders. "Look at that octopus-alien though."

"Ew, it's disgusting."

"You're disgusting," he teased.

"YOU're disgusting, shut up!"

He ignored her and continued searching for people.

"Woah! Granpa Maes' there too. He looks so lame crying," he laughed.

Her sister was going to defend her very loved granpa, but upon a double-take, she had no choice but to give him the reason. She joined him and bursted out laughing too.

"He does!"

The kids continued pointing out whoever they could recognize on that photograph. They only realized that time had flown by when their mom called them from the kitchen.

"Reiko! Maeshiro! Dinner's ready!"

"Coming!" they said in unison.

They both stood up and left the old article lying on the desk. After pushing and shoving each other just like little children, they somehow managed to reach the dining room in one piece, where their parents were waiting for them with warm food and smiles.

_________________________

I'm so sorry I failed you like that Levi kskskskskks You are just too difficult to draw

Also sorry for the Shoji and Koda's fans, for cropping them out like that lol.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

63.3K 4.6K 59
MOST NOTABLE RANKINGS SO FAR: #1 in Todoroki #1 in Shoto #3 in mha #2 in Shouto Todoroki #12 in anime "Your job...is to make him likable." Amidst a...
359K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
1.1M 37.8K 112
[currently under major editing, please read at risk of changes.] "I heard there's a new transfer student!" -x- -x- -x- Shiro Kurayami is a new admit...
81.6K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...