Horns // Billie Eilish

By bisexauI

Alexis Ackerman lives a troubled life, surrounded by gang violence and instability. Billie Eilish lives an in... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Five and a Half
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Void

Seventeen

27.1K 735 3.3K
By bisexauI

Billie

"Lexi."

Nothing.

"Babe."

Not a sound.

"Alexis Isabella Ackerman!"

"Jesus Christ, what?" she asks with a laugh and finally looks up from the physics textbook that's laying open in front of her on the bed.

"I'm bored," I whine and she rolls her eyes playfully.

"You should do something about that," she says simply before looking down at her book again. Her eyebrows furrow together in concentration and I smile because I just think it's so cute when she does that. She just looks cute right now in general, with her hair up in a messy bun and a dorky 'Math Club 2017' shirt on that I love to tease her about.

Although, as cute as she looks, I'm getting restless. She's been studying for over an hour, and I've been waiting patiently for some attention that I now worry is never going to come. Time to take matters into my own hands.

I move closer to her then sit up on my knees so I can swing one leg over her body and straddle her back while she lies on her stomach. She doesn't react much, her eyes remaining glued to the book in front of her.

"You know..." I start and lean down so my front is pressed against her back and my lips are by her ear. "We're home alone."

"That's interesting," she mumbles nonchalantly, but I can see the smirk tugging at her lips as she keeps reading her textbook.

I roll my eyes and nuzzle into her neck, where I place teasing kisses along the soft skin. I feel her shiver slightly when I kiss a certain spot so I focus on that, lightly sucking and nipping until she moans softly and I'm sure a mark is forming.

"Bil...I gotta study," she mumbles.

"But I need you," I whisper into her ear then bite her earlobe gently, which earns another moan.

She groans before suddenly shutting her book and pushing it off the bed so it hits my bedroom floor with a thud. She then rolls over under me so we can look at each other, and I smirk triumphantly when I see the lust in her eyes.

"This is why I didn't want to come over during finals prep," she grumbles and moves her hands to my hips so she can grip them and flip our positions suddenly, which earns a little squeal of surprise from me.

"Lex-"

"Shh," she cuts me off and presses her lips to mine harshly, which earns no complaints from me. I like when she gets like this.

I kiss her eagerly, tangling my fingers into her hair while her hands push my shirt up then explore my newly exposed skin. When I pull my lips away to catch my breath she wastes no time in moving her own to my neck and my eyes flutter shut at the feeling. One of her hands suddenly moves down and teasingly tugs at the waistband of my sweats before slipping inside, making me gasp.

"I can already feel how wet you are," she muses as she slowly rubs over my thin panties, and I can feel her smirking against my neck. "So needy."

"Just for you," I mumble and pull her in for a kiss again.

We kiss heatedly which contrasts the slow, teasing movements of her hand inside my sweatpants. She teases the edge my panties as if she's about to slip inside then moves away, making me whine in frustration every time she does it.

"Lexi," I whine against her lips and buck my hips up.

"Beg," she mumbles back while pulling back to look into my eyes and I instantly blush, but don't hesitate to do as instructed.

"Please fuck me, I need you so bad," I beg and buck my hips up again desperately.

She smirks, and just as she's finally about to slip her hand inside my panties, the sound of her phone ringing cuts into the thick air around us.

"Ignore it," I say instantly and she shakes her head as she pulls her hand out of my pants and reaches into her pocket to grab her phone while she gets off of me.

"Can't. Jonah," she mutters before pressing accept and bringing it to her ear.

I sigh in frustration and slump back against the pillows, trying to calm myself down because of how worked up I've gotten. This has been happening quite a bit recently the last few weeks. Jonah has been demanding more from Alexis way more often, and it's been cutting into our private time way too much.

It's like he's alerted every time we're about to have sex and then calls her out to do some bullshit deal for him, and I'm really fucking tired.

I just can't wait for her to finally pay him back and be done with him.

I've always been able to see the toll working for Jonah has taken on her, but it's been especially bad recently. I think the rejection letter she got from Berklee a couple of weeks ago, paired with Jonah breathing down her neck, has been getting her down. She hasn't really been her usual goofy self with me, at least not to the same extent as before, but every time I try to talk those things out with her she shuts down and finds a way to change the subject.

"Now?" I hear Lexi ask in an annoyed voice, followed by a frustrated sigh after whatever Jonah says. "Fuck, fine. As long as it's quick, I was in the middle of something. And I have to go home to get my shit first."

With that, she hangs up and looks down at me apologetically. I knew as soon as Jonah called her that she'd have to leave, so I'm not surprised.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll be as quick as I can," she mumbles and leans down to peck my lips, but I turn my head so she kisses my cheek instead. I'm feeling bitter because this keeps happening, but deep down I know I can't blame her for this shit.

She sighs softly and pulls back, and I feel guilty when I see the defeated look on her face. I reach out to grab her hand and she looks at me sadly.

"Be safe and come back quick, yeah?"

She nods and I sit up so I can cup her cheeks and press a sweet kiss to her lips, which makes her visibly relax.

"I love you," she whispers and I smile because no matter how many times I hear those words from her lips, they still make my heart pound and my stomach flutter like it's the first time.

"I love you too."

With that, she gets up from the bed and grabs her hoodie and car keys from my desk before walking out of my room, leaving me alone to worry about what she's doing and who she's with. Like always.

-

It's a couple hours later and I'm cuddling with Pepper on the living room couch when I hear a knock at the door.

I spring up excitedly and quickly walk to the door, smiling happily when I fling it open to reveal Alexis. To my relief, she looks the same as before, no cuts or bruises that I can see. Before she can say anything I grab her and pull her inside then wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her hungrily. She kisses me back as her arms slide around my waist, pulling me even closer while she kicks the door shut behind her.

"My parents are still out for an hour," I mumble when I break the kiss.

She chuckles and shrugs her backpack off, letting it hit the floor by the door with a thud before kissing me again. Her hands move down to my thighs and I jump up, wrapping my legs around her waist while she holds me tightly and carries me down the hall to my room.

Once we're in my room she tosses me onto the bed gently and I bite my lip as I look up at her, seeing a very familiar look on her face. It's her what am I going to do to you face, and it drives me crazy every time.

"The whole time I was out I was thinking about what I'd do to you when I got back," she says in a low, seductive voice that sends shivers down my spine.

"What did you decide?" I ask and watch as she takes her hoodie and shirt off before crawling onto my bed.

"I haven't yet. I guess it'll depend on how good you are," she murmurs teasingly before connecting our lips again.

Without breaking the kiss, she pushes me to lay back on my bed, and her hands push my shirt up and roam my skin the same way she did before she got called away.

This time though, we don't even get a chance to get as far as we did last time before I hear the front door open and my parents voices come into the house. An hour fucking early no less.

Lexi groans in annoyance and pulls back so she's sitting on her knees, and I can see the look of frustration on her face.

"We'll finish this later," she says firmly then puts her shirt back on while I sit up and lean against the headboard.

"We better," I reply then hold my hands out, which she takes.

I pull her down and then snuggle into her, smiling when she lets go of my hands so she can wrap her arms around me. I rest my head on her chest and she kisses the top of it sweetly while rubbing my back.

A few minutes later, just as I feel like I could drift off in Lexi's arms, my door suddenly flies open and my parents both storm in, which makes both Lexi and I jump because of the harshness of the action.

I look at them in confusion and see looks of pure rage in their faces, which only deepens my confusion. But then I notice it, the black backpack in my mom's hands, unzipped. I can't see everything inside from here, but I've seen her backpack enough times to know what they're seeing isn't good. On a good day, she'll have some cash and a gun. On a bad day, she has a fresh stash of pills, flower, coke, you name it. Both options aren't good.

Lexi notices it too, and I watch as her face turns white with fear.

"What the fuck is this?" my mom seethes and I know how angry she is because she hardly ever curses.

"I, uh, that's j-just," Lexi stutters nervously, unable to force a sentence out before my dad cuts in.

"Who do you think you are, bringing this toxicity into our home?" he asks angrily and look into the backpack with disgust, before looking at Lexi with the same look.

"I should call the police!" my mom says and that's when I finally manage to form words.

"No!" I cut in and shake my head desperately. "I'll never fucking forgive you if you do that!"

"So you did know about this?" Dad asks and looks at me with disappointment in his eyes. "Has she been selling to you?"

"No! She keeps that shit away from me," I say defensively and glance at Lexi, who just looks frozen. "Why the hell did you go through her shit anyway? That's not okay."

"Pepper was trying to get into it. I figured she left food inside and I was going to put it in the fridge for her," my mom explains, her voice shaky from how angry she is. "But instead I find a gun! And cocaine?!" she gets progressively angrier as she speaks, her face turning red.

My dad puts his hand on her shoulder to try and calm her down a little bit before he looks at Lexi.

"We want you out of this house, you're not welcome here anymore," he says in a steady voice, which is somehow scarier than my mom's.

"No!" I say again, my eyes welling up with tears. "You can't do that!"

"Billie, it's okay," Alexis mumbles, finally speaking.

"No it's not!" I insist and shake my head quickly. "It's not her choice! She's being forced to do this!" I try to explain and look at my parents again, but I can see they're too angry to comprehend anything I'm saying.

"She either leaves and never comes back or I will call the police to deal with this," Dad says and I bury my face in my hands.

"You can't do this," I mumble weakly.

"Yes we can, this is our house," Mom says, not a drop of sympathy in her voice. "We can't control what you do with her outside of this home, but we can certainly keep her out of it."

I feel the bed shift and I look up to see Alexis getting up, her head hanging.

"I'm sorry," she says quietly. "I didn't mean to..." she trails off and sighs sadly. "I'm just sorry."

"If you're truly sorry and ever respected us, you'd stay far away from our daughter," my dad says as he shoves the backpack into her arms coldly.

"Fuck you!" I spit when he says that, which earns me an icy glare from both him and my mother.

"Billie, don't," Lexi says and looks at me with pleading eyes, begging me not to make the situation and worse than it already is. "It's okay."

"It's not okay! They don't get it!" I insist and she shakes her head. "Don't make her go," I plead and look at my parents with teary eyes. "Please, I love her."

"You shouldn't," my dad replies and I see the hurt on Lexi's face, his words clearly cutting deep. "Leave our house now, Alexis."

She nods silently and moves towards the door, but I spring up from the bed and grab her arm to stop her.

"If she leaves then I'm leaving."

"No, you're not," Alexis says firmly and looks at me with a serious face. "They have every right to do what they're doing, Billie," she whispers and I can tell she's holding back tears as she looks at me.

"But Lex-"

"It'll be okay," she cuts me off and shakes out of my hold. "Just let it happen, we'll figure this out."

Before I can say anything else she walks out of my room, and my parents block the door once she leaves so I can't follow her out.

"I hate you," I spit and glare them down angrily. "I'm not going to stop seeing her."

"We're just trying to protect you," my dad says, clearly a little hurt by my words. "She's bad news, and we can't have that kind of person corrupting you. She could ruin your career, Billie. Or worse!"

"You don't know anything," I huff and cross my arms.

"We know she brought a gun into our home. And drugs," my mom says and stares me down. "That's more than enough information for us."

I groan in frustration and turn away from them while I cross my arms, making it clear I don't want to talk to them anymore.

"Just get the fuck out of my room," I mumble and look down at the floor.

"We're talking about this when you've cooled down," my dad says before I hear their footsteps leave my room, the door closing behind them.

As soon as the door shuts, the tears really fall. I lay down and bury my face into my pillow while I cry the hardest I have in a little while.

Tap tap tap.

I bolt up and look at the window, finding Lexi standing there with a sad look on her face. I quickly get up and open it for her, immediately leaning out to hug her tightly.

"I'm so sorry," she mumbles while I hug her. "I'm so fucking sorry, Bil."

"Why?" I ask and pull back to look at her. "It's them who wouldn't listen."

"Baby, you can't be too hard on them," she mumbles and reaches up to cup my cheek. "They're just trying to keep you safe, they're being good parents."

"Good parents would listen to me," I mumble and she sighs softly.

"Just try to see it from their perspective, okay?" she says and I search her eyes for a beat before reluctantly nodding.

After everything that just happened, her main priority is keeping my relationship with my parents intact. I really do love this girl.

"You're almost done with Jonah, right? Once you're done maybe they'll listen," I say and something flashes in her eyes for a split second.

"Maybe," she mumbles and avoids my eyes suddenly. "I should go, I don't want to make things worse."

"Call me later, okay?" I mumble and lean into her hand when she starts rubbing my cheekbone with her thumb.

"I will," she whispers and leans up to press a gentle, quick kiss on my lips. "Don't be too harsh on your parents, okay?"

"Okay," I grumble reluctantly.

"We'll get through this," she says quietly and gives me a soft smile before stepping away from me, which makes my heart ache a little because all I want right now is to be close to her.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-
A/N

*coughs*
so they're BIG mad, huh?

I think this story will be ending within the next few chapters, but I already have a sequel in mind that I'll start writing before ending this so y'all don't have to wait too long

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 48 18
⚠️this book is an emotional roller coaster⚠️ Eve's had a horrible life since she was 10 years old. It is now her senior year and a new girl joins he...
28K 1.1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Š 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’π’• π’šπ’π’–- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
215K 5.4K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...
196K 4.7K 47
Y/n is somewhat a regular 17 year-old. She goes to sixth form, and hates it like every other teenager, comes home to her family and just gets on with...