𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝘽𝙔 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 » 𝙠...

By trashtethics

❛ 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚.❜ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
『 extra no. 1 』
『 extra no. 2 』
『 extra no. 3 』
『 extra - final 』

28

5K 233 110
By trashtethics

"man, you don't have to hit me, y'know?" Kirishima chuckled as he was cupping his face after Katsuki sent him flying.

Crossing his arms over his chest, Katsuki replied with his infamous 'hmp!' at the Redhead.

"Katsuki, I'll be leaving, okay? Your food is in the counter and lunch is already in the fridge. I'll see you later!" Katsuki feeling a little disappointed to know that you're leaving, he just simply nodded in response.

But he knows that he doesn't even have the right to hold you back, since to you, he knows that you only look out for him because he saved your sons and he was just merely your neighbor.

"Oh, and you have your share too, Kirishima-san." Kirishima fist pumped the air in victory. The redhead was ecstatic whenever he hears about free food.

You waved at the two heroes as you began to walk out of Katsuki's place, already leaving for work.

After seeing you're already out, Kirishima once again spoke while staring at the door, "So... what's your plan now, Bakugo? Is there a way to retrieve her memories or something that can make her memories return?"

"I don't know. It fucking pisses me off. I don't even know where to start!" Katsuki grinded his teeth together, indicating that he's back to the angry Katsuki.

"If her memories are already gone... Then you just gotta go and make a new one with her then. If she fell for you before, it is possible that she will again." Kirishima tried convincing the spiky blonde haired friend of his, also wanting lessen the tension.

Katsuki's face lit up, but immediately darkened as he balled his hands into fists, "I can do that, but she's already happy with that Icyhot motherfucker."

Kirishima almost fell from his seat after hearing Katsuki mentioning a friend from highschool, Shoto Todoroki.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"What I'm saying is, she's already in a relationship with that Todobastard. What else could it even mean, dumb hair?" Kirishima laughed, already used on hearing Katsuki's vulgar words.

But Kirishima let it slide and many thoughts had already clouded his mind, "Wait, if that's true. That doesn't change the fact that she's still married to you!"

"Yeah right. And her surname is already a Todoroki. Even our brats are already a Todoroki." Katsuki rolled his eyes in frustration.

"Already a Todoroki?! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT YOUR BRATS? YOU HAVE A KID?" Kirishima was bombarded by the information he just took in.

How can (y/n) be a Todoroki? Fate is playing around with their lives. The sounds messed up for Kirishima whom placed his hands on Katsuki's shoulder but was immediately shoved away.

"Yeah, she already had my kids, dumb hair. They look exactly like me." Katsuki's expression softened as he remembers Aoi and Akashi.

Kirishima felt sorry for the guy. Never in his life he saw Katsuki so... Miserable.

"So what are you planning to do now, Bakugo?" Kirishima started to ask, making Katsuki look at him as if he too doesn't have any idea what to do.

'It hurts like shit.'

"I'm a fucking idiot. I never thought that I could be this weak. Heh." while smirking, Katsuki couldn't help it but to feel so weak and helpless.

His expression turned into something Kirishima couldn't even thought of Katsuki be doing.

And it was the expression of him on the verge of breaking down, his eyes were red and almost teary. Kirishima felt sorry for his friend.

Katsuki felt a pang in his chest, he could still remember this feeling. It was his heart slowly breaking.

Clenching his chest, he tried not to let any of of his tears fall from his eyes.

Kirishima's face saddened, he can't help it but to admire how strong physically and mentally Katsuki was.

But Kirishima's sad expression immediately changed into disbelief as soon as he heard Katsuki spoke,

"Kirishima... I might start to give up. I'm already tired."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...
8.7K 475 11
"I LOVE YOU!" "I don't." »»--⍟--«« In which a girl is ditched by her best friend, only to find he acquired a quirk and began to climb towards his dre...
161K 7.2K 21
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘺/𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧...
293K 11.3K 92
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ "𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐞." ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ In which a confident, popular girl develo...