Taming Life: Revelation (Book...

By inhaleyou

Read to find out. Book 4 of Taming Life series More

Chapter 1: Snakes
Chapter 2: After Us
Chapter 3: A Million Pieces
Chapter 4: I Hope
Chapter 5: Unbeknownst
Chapter 6: Operation Bloods
Chapter 7: Operation 12
Chapter 8: I'm the Boss
Chapter 9: Divorced My Husband
Chapter 10: Happy King Day
Chapter 11: Just Best Friends
Chapter 12: More Than Best Friends
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 14: Us Time
Chapter 15: Vacation
Chapter 16: Last One
Chapter 17: Final Try
Chapter 18: Forever and a Day
I'm Listening
Chapter 20: Dear God
Chapter 21: Fidelity
Chapter 22: Father and Son
Chapter 23: My Other Half
Chapter 24: Beginning of Time (Epilogue)
Chapter 25: It Started With a Word (Epilogue)

Chapter 19: Back Together

650 37 25
By inhaleyou

Thursday September 20 @ 9:28 pm
Geneva, Switzerland

Jalissa Simone

Walking through the airport with my luggage, i wore a sundress with a pair of heels and a coat to match. I was currently in Switzerland and a bit confused on why i was here.

Jaimee told me that i needed a break from everything that's been going on, and that her and Jada paid for this trip for me. But knowing them, it must be a reason for this because i recently got back from Trinidad. I mean it was a business trip but it was something.

I sat in the arrival area and waited for my ride. Stuck in my owm thoughts, i recited exactly what Jaimee told me before i left Atlanta 10 hours ago.

"We're doing this because we love you. I don't like the fact that we are happy, and you're not. It's not fair." Jaimee looked at me.

We sat in her car infront of the airport since i only have a few more minutes until i board the plane.

"So for that, we paid for you to go to Switzerland for 2 weeks, all expense on us."

"What about my fiancé?"

"Sis don't worry. We got everything under control." Jaimee gently touched my shoulder. "We'll handle him. Just please stop worrying about what's happening back home. Don't call us either. Just trust us okay?"

"Alright." i sighed.

"When you get there, your driver will pick you up, and take you to where you're gonna stay for the two weeks. There's food there and alot of comfort. Please enjoy yourself. Promise us."

"... I promise."

"Thank you."

We shared a hug before i had to leave.

"Mrs. Simone?"

"Trail." i corrected him.

"Excuse me?"

"It's Simone-Trail. Jaimee sent you?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm Peréz, and I'll be your chauffeur for the rest of your stay."

"Fancy." i mumbled and walked away.

He picked up my luggage and we made our way to the black Camry he drove. Once i got in, he drove off. I hoped where ever i was going, was peaceful because i haven't had much peace since my husband died.

It's been almost 16 years since his death and though i was still coping, things haven't gotten much better with me. I was still living in my past and i was thankful that my fiancé understood. I wasn't 100% ready to get married but it is what it is.

My kids are already grown up and while they were now in their beautiful job and in highschool, it was me, Zack and my fiancé. Clair would call me whenever she can and that was the only happiness i would receive.

At this moment, the driver was pulling up at a beautiful home that was in the hills. It was snowing so it made the view even prettier.

He opened my door for me and i got out. I wasn't dressed for the weather so i wanted to make it inside as soon as possible. We walked up the house and he opened the door for me.

"Enjoy your vacation Mrs. Trail."

"Thanks." i mumbled and adjusted the jacket i had on. Folding my arms, i slowly looked around.

The decor was elegant and beautiful. The walls were made out of glass and there was white furniture as well as a fireplace. I was tired and it was late so i picked up my luggage and brought it up to the room.

Getting there, i felt like someone was here with me. I didn't brush it off because i don't play these funny games. I quietly took my gun from my suitcase and and looked around, aiming the gun incase i had to shoot somebody.

I slowly searched the room before entering the bathroom. Nobody was there so i sighed and put my hand down. Going back to my room, i searched for something i could wear to bed. As i was about to enter the bathroom again, i felt a cold air rushing pass my skin. I stood and realise that the balcony door was open which as weird.

I was about done with this stupidness. Jaimee and Jada was gonna get it with they stupid ass. I angrily walk towards the door and looked out. I only saw what looks like a man standing there in the cold and looking out. He had neatly groomed locks and by the looks of it, i knew my sister did it because of the detailed style it had. She was that extra and creative when it comes to cosmetics. The man however, was wearing a blue suit with some loafers. He had his hands behind his back since it was facing me.

I caught a whiff of his perfume and it was so good.

"Who are you?" i snapped out of the little trance i was in.

He didn't answer.

"I'll really shoot you if i have to ask a second time."

Slowly, he turned around as if he was staring a damn Romance movie.

Looking at his face, i was utterly confused. I tilt my head to the side in thought.

"Hi." he smiled.

I walked backwards in the room, tripping over one of my shoe as he walk towards me, causing me to fall. I knew i wasn't seeing right or this was a set up or something. I couldn't understand.

My deceased husband was standing infront of me. I couldn't believe. I didn't understand.

"Please stop running babe."

"H-how?" i stumbled over my words while scooting back as he got closer. I realise that i could even move as my back was against the dresser.

"Can you stop running. Let me explain." he sat beside and touched my arm.

I looked down at it and realise that it was all real, i could feel him.

"I'm sorry." he spoke and sat so he was facing me.

All the while, i was still in a state of shock.

"I miss you."

"Are you sure you have the right person?" i ask.

"Your name is Jalissa Raina Simone-Trail. You're my wife and we've been married for umteen thousand years as we call it. We met at the Calculus college party and started something after that. We have 3 kids, our oldest daughter is Claire and and the twins."

I looked at his face, sitting up a bit. He held my hand and stared in my eyes.

"I really apologize for the hurt i know i caused babe. It was just something i had to do. It's been years since i made that mistake but i promise that it would never happen again. It was only temporary. Please dont cry." he wiped my tears away.

"It's really you." i sniffled as he embraced me in a hug. Pulling away, he looked at me before kissing my lips. The feeling he gave me years ago everytime we kiss, was still there, it only grew. I was more excited because my best friend and the love of my life was actually here, kissing me.

"I love you." he spoke. It only made me broke down in tears.

After my little emotional session, he explained to me what really happen and why he faked his death. I wasn't mad at him because the most important part was that he was actually here with me. We shared a few laughter and cried together and it made me forget about everthing back home. I even forget that i was tired. I told him about Zack jr. and he was excited about seeing him. I always reminded my kids about their father so that if they got the chance to meet, there wouldn't be no hard feelings and he would be excited to see his father. Everything felt right until he ask me what i dreaded the most.

"Have you found somebody else?" he played with my fingers.

The smile i held turned into a frown and i gently pulled my hand away from his.

"I have." i spoke softly.

"It's fine. I know it's my fault."

"I didn't mean to." i looked up at him.

"You wanna tell me about him?"

"Are you okay with it?"

"I'm totally okay about it. I understood why." he took my hand and continued to play with my fingers.

"We met at my workplace. We've been together for 2 years until he recently propose to me. I didn't wanna say yes but i thought it would make me feel better so i did. I've never told him i loved him because it didn't feel right. No matter what we did, i didn't feel the same as how i would feel about you. I didn't expect it to be like that but it wasn't comfortable. He had a problem with it and i explained myself the best i could until he actually understood. We had sex alot when he's home and sometimes the connection would be there but i ended up thinking of you."

"I know it was hard for you."

"It was. I really don't know what's going to happen to him. I wanna be with you now."

"You can. I'm your husband still." he said and i smiled. "I see you're still wearing that wedding ring i gave you."

"I never once took it off."

"So what did you do when he proposed?"

"I told him to put it on another finger." i said and he laughed. "Babe at one point i thought he was tired of me but he didn't show any sign of it."

"He must be a good guy."

"He is but he's too soft. Babe sometimes when i get mad at him, i would fight him and he would just stand there and block my hits. He wouldn't even retrain me or yell at me. Then I'd get mad all over again just for that. I love it when you would come in late and I'd argue with you and you avoid me. And i love it when you yell at me and fight back." i looked at him in awe.

"I know it turns you on."

"It does." i chuckled.

"What was having sex with him like?"

"Good but it didn't compare to you. When i wanted to try something with him, he would say no and do it his own way. Sometimes he was boring. But the sex would actually be good when i haven't see him for a while. He's an engineer so he have to be in and out of the country."

"What if i brought back that feeling i gave you years ago?"

"Then I'd accept and appreciate it."

We looked at each other before he pulled me so i was straddling him since we were still on the floor. I slowly kissed his lips and he kissed me back at the same tempo while rubbing my ass under the dress.

I reached down between us and pull his belt before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. I pulled out his dick and it was already warm and hard for me. Pulling away from the kiss, i looked down at it before looking at him.

"It's all yours baby."

Grinning, i started kissing him again. I was just too excited just by being in his presence. I felt him shifting my underwear and rubbing my clit before inserting two fingers inside of me. I bit his lips, earning a groan from him. He kept pumping his fingers inside me until i orgasm with a loud moan and my body trembled on his.

I slickly glide down on his pole, as my eyes rolled at the back of my head. I rode his dick just the way i knew he liked it and even add a few extra to it. He took my dress off, revealing the blue VS set i wore under it. He then unhooked my bra and took it off, all the while, i was unbuttoning his shirt.

I had to pause just so he could take his pants and shoe off and i took that time to remove my underwear. He roughly pulled me back on him and force himself inside of me.

"Aahh!" i yelled in pleasure and bit his shoudler.

He laid back on the floor and wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me fast deep thrusts. My brows furrowed in pleasure as i stared in his eyes and he did the same. His lips were parted and i knew he was feeling the same way i was.

"I love you."

"I love you too." i sniffled.

That night, we went all out. We did it on the floor, the balcony, the bathroom, on the dresser, in the kitchen and even on the walls. It was the best sex we ever had, probably because we were in a much bigger space.

It was currently 8 in the morning and we were laying in bed and having a conversation after finishing round 7. He made me cum a hundred times and orgasmed every chance he get. He only came 3 times since he was trying to go longer.

"What do you wanna do today?" he ask. I was laying in his arms and hugging his naked body.

"What's there to do?"

"Not much since it's snowing. I could've taught you how to fish."

"I know that would be fun." i smiled. "Babe..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you coming back to Atlanta with me?"

"I can't." he sighed. "It's not that i can't but i don't think it's safe for me to go back. The police system is corrupted babe."

"I know." i mumbled and pulled the sheets up on our bodies. "How will i get to see you again?"

"That's something to consider. Jaimee got me a job as a cop so I start working in two weeks. Maybe i can fly you out whenever you get the chance to."

"Maybe that can work."

"What if you get your citizenship here and we live together again?"

"That would be great babe."

"You wanna begin the process tomorrow?"

"Yeah." i smiled. "Maybe next week i can fly the kids out to see you. I know Claire is gonna go crazy."

"Maannm. I miss my little sunshine."

"She isn't little any more. She still got it hard."

"How?"

"She stopped dating a couple years ago because she misses you. Her last boyfirend got mad because she didn't want to have sex."

"So she wanted a relationship without sex?"

"Yeah."

"Damn. Book their ticket later so they could come Saturday."

"Okay. You want breakfast?"

"Yeah." he hugged me and kissed my lips over and over again. "I miss your cooking."

"I miss you."

"Miss you more."

We finally got out of bed and took a shower together before doing our hygiene and getting dressed. I wore my underwear and a tank top with a pair of socks while Zack wore a pair of gray sweat pants and white t-shirt with a pair of socks.

While he was cleaning up the room, i was making breakfast. He told me he haven't ate anything in two days simply because he was nervous about seeing me. So i decided that i wanna make a heavy breakfast for him and i. The refrigerator and cupboard was stacked with food so i began to prepare the meal. While i was doing that, he was watching t.v. and i would looked at him every now and then. The smile i had, never once left my face.

We were now eating after saying grace and i never felt any more comfortable. My husband was sitting infront of me. I was pleased with life and i owe it all to my sisters.

"How are the kids doing?" he ask while eating a piece of his omelet.

"Claire is now a doctor and plastic surgeon."

"You serious?" he smiled.

"Yeah. She said she was bored so she got her masters in it. She just got back from a trip with her cousins from Italy. She told me she was gonna try dating one last time so now, she's seeing Nasir's wife brother." i said and he nodded. "Zack is still in highscool. He had to repeat a year because he got sick one year."

"What happen?"

"Some kid punched him in his chest and he had an asthma attack. Jaimee sued his parents for 100 million dollars."

"What? Thats Drake's net worth."

I chuckled. "I know. Apparently Zack join the soccer team and just because he was MVP, his teammate punched him. Jaimee was at his soccer game at the time and she called me when they were at the hospital. She sued them since she was his guardian at the time the event took place. All i did was appear in court and get the money. I gave him everything and from that, he doesn't stop loving me." i said and he chuckled. "He would call me everyday when he had lunch and when he came home, he would try to cook for me."

"Was it good?" he sipped his tea.

"Not the first time but i appreciated it anyways. He got better overtime. Though he had alot of money at his age, i expected him to splurge like all those teenage kids but he didn't. Instead, be bought himself, his sisters and me a car and work part time at Bones Restaurant after school."

"So he's into cooking?"

"Yeah. I get bomb ass meals everyday when i get off work. And surprisingly, he's not a rude boy. I expected him to be but I'm happy he isn't."

"I wanna meet him so bad."

"You'll get to babe."

"How about the twins?"

"Shantol and Chantel are out of control babe. They don't listen and when they were in trouble, i have to either bail them out of jail or something. Atleast i don't know what they're up to now. The only thing i like about them is that they never leave each other's side. They were always together. I grew good children but them... They're hoes."

"Don't say that."

"It's true babe. I tried everything with them."

"Maybe they'll act right when they see me."

"Yeah maybe."

Once we were finished with breakfast, we cleaned up and got back in bed. We ended up falling asleep at 10 am and i could say that it was the best sleep I've gotten in a while. It was the way he hold me and told me that everything was gonna be alright.

******
Friday September 21 @ 2 pm
Oakdale, Atlanta

"How's this gonna go again?" Keyeion ask.

"So you guys are secret agents. You're just gonna walk up to the house and when he comes out, show him the fake id, and tell him what i tell you."

"And you're sure this is gonna work?" Dice ask.

"If it doesn't, we're killing him."

"You tripping." they chuckled and stopped immediately when they realise Jaimee was joking.

The three were currently parked up at Jalissa's home. She told them that her now ex fiancé was gonna be there so they took this time to ensure that he was clear about Jalissa's situation. While they were dressed in a black and white suit with dark shades on, Jaimee wore a white button down shirt tucked neatly inside a black pencil skirt with a black blazer and black heels. She had her hair in a neat ponytail and was ready to get this over with.

Getting out of the vehicle, they walked behind Jaimee and made their way up to the house. Jaimee knocked on the door and took a step back. They waited until the door open and once it did, they saw him.

"Hi how may i help you?" he smiled politely.

"Hi. Yazzine Carter." she took out her ID and showed him as well as Keyeion and Dice. "We are a federal agent from the States Marshals Service and here to inform you about Jalissa Simone. We have an issued restraining order put against the both of you."

"But that's my fiancé."

"Ex- fiancé. I will be asking you to leave the premises in 20 minutes as we will conduct a thorough search." she showed him the fake papers. She knew he was not happy about this but she didn't care.

"Sir, we will be asking you to hurry up and remove your stuff as your ex- fiancé is being searched at the airport at this moment. No hard feelings." Keyeion said and Jaimee glanced at him.

"Her job doesn't allow outsiders for your understanding." Dice spoke.

They waited until he packed up his stuff and once he was done, they went in and watch him leave after taking the keys from him.

"No hard feelings? Outsiders? Really?" Jaimee ask and Dice laughed.

"Don't be mad Yazzine Carter." Keyeion slapped her ass.

"Whatever. I'm tired." Jaimee picked up the extra keys and ensure to lock up before leaving.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 7.9K 60
This story is based on love,hate,friendship,trust,cheat,parenthood,family values and personality clashes story is very common but I put some twist a...
11.3K 282 25
...
24.5K 334 41
Three Bestfriends different life choices & mistakes.
99.4K 3K 79
(((Book 2 of His Series))) Five years since Annie embarked on a self discovery and vengeance journey. She has grown, a lot, and is ready to take on t...