The life of Jessie Parker

By Dinosaurstar

Jessie parker followed in his fathers foot steps and took over the well known gang that his father Hunter par... More

Jessie
Leaving my baby
Who's that girl?
Little cutie
Amber
Ride that mattress baby
She's everywhere
Do you want to get some food?
lets see this car then
Amber this car isn't broke
Okay Are you sure you want to be friends?
football try outs pt 1
football try outs pt2
Ambers house
Ambers house pt2
Ty, you're joking right?
what's the news?
Jessie everyone's looking
So you mean they waited eighteen years?
Our first date part 1
Our first date part 2
Our first date part 3 (The date)
That was close
A/N
This is like when your dad bought your mom here for the first time
So much for getting rid of this gang quickly
Are you serious?
Right, we got this
A/n
Weed fun
A/N
Well That was unexpected
A/n
Because ice cream is good for boy issues
That's unexpected
Part 37

Thinking of her

7.6K 216 35
By Dinosaurstar

Hey hey sorry i havent updated in a while, ive been busy and then i got ill so ive been in bed sleeping.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also i would just like to say that the first book has just reached over 300,000 views thats crazy! (To me anyway) so thank you loveliesss!

Amber slowly dropped her arms from around my waist and sat up and wiped the tears away from her eyes and gave me a soft smile.

"Thanks Jessie, it means a lot but I'm sorry for bothering you. We missed first period and that means my dads going to get a phone call.... I gotta go"

Amber stood up and smoothed her clothes down and began walking down the bleachers and onto the field, I watched ad she made her way quickly across the playing field hoping not to be late to second lesson. I grabbed my bag and pulled out the pack if cigarettes and lit one and inhaled the smoke calming my self instantly, I don't know what it is about that girl but something about her makes me want to get to know her more.

As i was taking another inhale on the cigarette my phone began to vibrate in my pocket, I reached into my pocket and checked the caller I.D... Mom. I answered the phone straight away and smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Jessie baby, hows everything their?" She questioned.

"Alright mom, you know the usual except i've been reading over the gang papers and learned about what goes on" I replied missing out the information about the dodgy deal i did.

"Its good that you are looking into the gang stuff Jessie, your dad will be proud to hear it. Anyway i must let you go i know its second period their... Bye Jessie I love you" I smiled at my mom down the phone.

"Yeah I love you to see you in a year".

I hung up and pushed the my phone back into my pocket and stood up from the bleachers, I dropped the cigarette on the concrete floor and began walking away from the spot Amber and I sat. I grabbed ahold of the cold metal handle to the entrance of the school and pulled it open, I was instantly hit with the air conditioning which was on twenty-four-seven here. I can remember when I first started here and mom came rushing into the building and screamed at the top of her lungs " they didn't have air conditioning when I came to this shit hole for two days". I can remember the stares she got and i just laughed, she was crazy and i loved that about her.

I made my way down the halls and took a quick pee stop, like most schools the toilets stank of shit... But when you needed to go, you NEEDED to go. I pushed the stall open and heaved at the smell coming from the toilet, I had looked in all the others and they were even worse than this. I ignored the smell and undid my zipper and grabbed the very large mini me and began to pee, I quickly finished up and did my flies up quickly and unlocked the stall door and quickly washed my hands before leaving the disgusting bathroom.

I looked at the clock that hung on the wall just above the trophy cabinet and saw there was only half an hour left if maths, I thought about skipping and waiting till break but some how i knew mom would find out and kick my ass. I slowly made my way up to the third floor of the building and walked to the last room on the right and walked into maths 6a and took my seat at the back.

"So nice of you to join us Mr Parker, mind explaining why you are half an hour late to my class?" Miss bitch tits said proudly with one hand on her hip.

"You see I was deciding if it was a good idea to come to class or not seeing as you're just a well... How do I put this without sounding rude?" I smirked at bitch tits.

"Just say what you are going to say Jessie" she said sternly.

"A bitch".

Her face fell and her cheeks became red with embarrassment, her eyes turned red with anger and she looked like she was about to burst. I watched as she clenched and unclenched her fists, whilst looking at me with pure rage.

"What. Did.you.call.me?" She gritted between her teeth and I smirked at her red face.

"Like i said before miss, a bitch"

That's when she exploded.

"How dare you young boy come into MY class room and call me a bitch!, have your parents ever taught you manners?" She screeched whilst I smirked at her shaking body.

"YOU CAN WIPE THAT DIRTY LITTLE SMIRK OFF YOUR FACE YOUNG BOY, FOR THE REST OF THIS WEEK YOU WILL SEE ME EVERY BREAK AND LUNCH AND AFTER SCHOOL TO MAKE UP FOR YOUR DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR. DON'T THINK YOUR PARENTS WONT BE FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS MR PARKER!" She shouted across the class room making everyone hold their laughs in.

"Sorry to inform you but they're currently in England and you wont be able to contact them for a year... And by then miss I would be gone"

The bell rung and everyone stood up quickly packing their things away and hurrying out of the room to break, I grabbed my bag from to floor and swung it on my shoulder and walked out of the classroom. Just before i left i smirked at bitch tits who violently through her arms onto her desk in frustration.

Teachers like that just make my day.

I was walking towards the cafeteria when someone came crashing into me, I flew my arms out and caught the person just as they were about to fall to the ground. I looked down and connected with the same eyes as Amber's.

"Iona, why are you running?" I asked her completely confused.

"Jessie you know you said you would protect me?.. well do it now payton is after me" she rambled on and i laughed.

"Why are you running from this girl?" I asked.

"Her sister who is in your year says I shouldn't talk to you if she cant talk to you" I laughed at her response.

"Iona, Payton wont hurt you. Where were you heading?" She grabbed her money out of her pocket and wiggled it in my face

"To get food!" She smiled.

I grabbed my wallet and wiggled it her and she laughed.

"I'm also getting food, let me walk you to protect you from Payton... But you have to tell me about your sister Amber" she nodded her head at me

"Sure thing"

Iona and I made our way to the cafeteria and got in the queue to get some food.

"So what do you want to know about Amber?" Iona asked and I smirked.

"Why she is like she is" Iona looked at me weirdly but covered it up.

"Why she is quiet?, why she doesn't talk much etc?" I nodded my head and she shrugged.

"It's a long story"

"I got time" i breathed out.

Once Iona and i got our food we headed out the school and walked over to my car so no one would interrupt us talking, I unlocked my car and we both got in. Iona began to look at the car in complete awwhhh before she began to speak.

"Believe it or not but she use to be a talkative person in middle school, but she became shy when she was around people when her middle school crush told her she was ugly and no one would ever date her. I think its silly i mean in my opinion Amber is so beautiful and that giy was just a complete dick who doesn't know shit. Anyway she only began not talking when mom died you see my mom and her were insanely close and well it hit her hard... Really hard, she barely talks to dad and when she does she only mutters a few words. Shes so closed off to people now i was shocked to see her talking to you! Even crying on you!"

I raised my eyebrow at her... How did she know about that?.

"I can see the bleachers from my first period class, anyway she hasn't been the same since then shes so closed off but with you she seems to talk and slightly ever so slightly become her old self again before she was shy. It may not seem like it but being her younger sister i can tell she trusts you more than she thinks she does, just don't hurt her whatever you do because your balls will be chopped off and put into a blender".

I looked at the fourteen year old in front on me and laughed at her, she raised an eyebrow at me daring me to speak.

"For a freshman you sure are confident when threatening people, and Amber hasn't spoke to me much only a couple of times"

"Idiot, she doesn't talk to anyone you're the only person who she speaks to apart from teachers and me!, when did you notice her Jessie?" She asked and i thought back to the day she ran into me.

"She ran into me a couple of days ago" i replied to her question.

"She trusts you weirdly enough, anyway i gots to go. Don't want to be tardy later bad boy".

Iona opened the car door and gently shit it before disappearing into the crowds of people walking to their classes but i just sat in my car... Thinking about Amber and what her sister said... She trusts me but i don't know her.

Hey so you may of noticed i changed the way i write? please let me know if you prefer it like this i mean ometimes it can be confusing who is talking so let me know waht you think about this way?. 

anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter im sorry it took so long to update! but ive been busy and all and i have been ill today so i had a lat of time so i updated! 

okay so omg story time of the weekend whos ready to hear about the ice cream van guy who chatted me up?

okay so i went to this show thing with my friend and i was like i will buy is drinks and ice cream if yoy get lunch so we agreed on that so after we had eaten this reallyy good hot dog cheese thing i was like lets go get icecreams. so anyway there was like 4 different ice cream vans there so i went to the first one i could see, i turned to my friend louise and was like what do you want? and she was like the feast so i asked for that and i was like can i have a single? and he was like yeah so anway he gave me the ice cream and was like do you want a flake and i was like sure so he put it on and started to ask me how my day was and was i coming again tomorrow and he wouldn't stop talking to me and he kept smiling at me and everything. 

after our very long conversation about how i was enjoying my day i gave him a big smile ( like i do to everyone, yano shows the dimples and shizz) i was like im gunna go now and he waved and i walked away and louise came running over and was like Emily he was totally chatting you up and i was like no he wasn't so i turned around and he was staring out of the window of the ice cream van at me!!!. 

we spoke about it for a while and laughed after but like we were heading back to car park when he was walking down the road and he looked over at me and he grinned at me and i smiled back and carried on walking and louise turned round to look at him and he was looking at me!!! 

okay so i was pretty sure he wasn't chatting me up but lousie seems to think so im not sure? commetn what you think about this? 

but it was kinda weird he kept looking at me!!!

then theres this othre guy whos a whole new story i will tell you in the next update other wise you are going to ahve to read about the guy who louise introduced me to and omg its a long story so next chapterrr!!!

follow me on instagram! Lostinemilyswonderland

twitter: dinosauremily

if you want my snap chat just ask mehhh 

i also have meow chat if you want my user name ask meh 

i have bbm if ya want my pin ask meh 

i have tumblr also if you want ma username ask meh! 

EMilyyyyyyy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.9K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
847 35 32
Zoe thought by moving away from her parents that life would be better, and in a way it was. Except for the fact that she had moved in with an arrogan...
3K 81 19
Cynthia is the leader of the most powerful and the most talked about gang in town. She is a genuine bad girl, but when the dark clowns leave their ma...
942K 27.3K 55
𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 isn't new to the life of gangs, guns and wars but when she moves back home she was hoping for a little reprieve of al...