Bartra's Sister and Neymar's...

Od bartradasilva

The Bartra Siblings... Marc being the oldest one, he's basically taking care of his little sister and even if... Více

INTRO-
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Another Author's Note.
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Author's Note. {SORRY!}
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Marc is a father! *Not an update*

Chapter Twenty-One

6.7K 169 12
Od bartradasilva

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS!

Marc's POV-

"Hi.." She said weakly and adjusted herself and sat up.

"What happened? All I remember is having the horrible feeling. I couldn't breath and then someone took me from your arms."

"You had like a panic attack, but worse and a whole bunch of things happened but let's not talk about it right now.." I said hugging her.

"So why are you guys all here?" She laughs.

"Can we not visit you?! Fine we'll leave!" Sergi says jokingly.

"No! Please stay!!" She "begs".

She looks around and then one by one the guys come and give her a hug. I guess she didn't notice Neymar next to her so when she saw him she reached her arms out and they hugged and he sweetly kissed her head.

Gianna's POV-

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. The guys were all surrounding me, looking at me attentively as if it was the first time they've seen me in ages. I asked what happened but Marc didn't want to tell me the whole story, looks like I'm going to bother him with that later on. The guys all hugged me and finally I seen my amazing boyfriend. He was next to me and I didn't even notice! He gave me a hug and a kiss which I loved.

The guys all sat back down while Marc and Neymar took their seats next to me. Neymar held my hand tightly and I smiled at him.

It got quite for a bit until I asked for the time.

"It's almost 1 am.." Said Sergi.

"Then what are you guys doing here? Get home. I'll be fine, including you and marc" I say looking at Ney.

"Maybe she's right.." says Dani, as he yawns.

"Fine. But well be here in the morning. Call us if anything happens okay?" Says Mascherano.

"I will. Now get going!" I say.

They a hug me and say bye, leaving only Marc, Neymar and I.

"I'll be okay. Please go home Marc!" I say, hitting his arm.

"Okay whatever. See you early in the morning." He says, getting up and giving me a long hug.

Then we're interrupted by his phone ringing. He checked and it was Cesc.

Phone Call with Cesc:

Bartra, just letting you know that there's a shitload of paparazzi in the front of the hospital..

Alright, Thanks man.

You're welcome, bye.

"What happened?" I asked

"Cesc said there was a lot of paps outside.."

"Ugh why can't they leave us alone!" I yell in frustration.

"Sorry Gigi. Just forget it and calm down...I'm leaving alright? You probably should too Neymar."

Neymar just nods but stays seated.

"Love you!" Says Marc

"Love you more." I respond.

"Impossible."

"Possible."

I smile and watch him walk out.  Once he leaves Neymar gets on the bed and sits next to me. I scoot over and signal him to lay down. He obliged and he lays down, carefully wrapping his arms around me. I smile and snuggle up to him, enjoying every second of it. I breathe in and smell his amazing cologne. I remember when I ran into him outside of the shop, I inhaled his amazing scent and I had been in love with it ever since.

“Ney, go home. It’s late…” I say lightly poking his chest.

“No…I want to stay with you.”

“I’ll be fine baby.  Get going, I can tell you’re tired.”

After constantly going back and fourth, he finally gets up and agrees to leave.

“I’ll be back in a few alright?” He says giving me a kiss.

I just nod and watch him walk out. Wow his butt looked great in those shorts to be honest ((lol)). Once he left, a rather young nurse walked into my room.

“Hola Gianna. I’m Madison and I’ll be your nurse for the night.” She said very perky and happy.

I smile at her and she pours me some water for my pills.

“So Gianna, aren’t you a much loved girl. So many men in here and they weren’t bad looking.” She says with a little laugh.

“Just friends, family and my boyfriend haha. Which one caught your eye the most?” I ask out of curiosity.

“Umm….your brother.” She says, blushing.

“Oh haha.” I say not wanting to tell her that he’s taken.

“Haha okay well I’ll be back later to check on you.” She says and walks out.

When she leaves I go on my phone which was next to me and scroll through my Instagram. I had many get well messages and things like that which actually made me feel good. // throughout the rest of the night I talked to Madison a lot and she seemed like a wonderful girl. She was pretty, funny and an overall good person. If Emelyn wasn’t in the picture I would’ve definitely hooked her up with Marc.

*next morning*

I am woken up by movement in my room. I opened my eyes and saw Madison setting down my pills.

“I’ve had 2 dosages of those pills and I still don’t know what they’re for. Do you mind telling me?” I ask.

“I don’t know. Sorry girl I don’t prescribe them, I only give them to the patients.” She says while walking out.

I check my phone and it was 8 am. I just laid there, bored out of my mind. I go on my phone and open the Facetime app and I call Karissa.

Facetime with Karisa:

Hey my beautiful bestfriend!? How are you feeling?

I’m fine Risa, but I am tired and I’ve kind of had a small headache.

Oh well I’m on my way to see you since I didn’t go last night because I was asleep haha. Want anything?

Will you be a doll and bring me a coffee? PLEASEEEE?

Will do girl. See you in a bit.

With that she hangs up and I lock my phone.

I lay there, listening to music until I hear loud voices coming from down the hall. Soon enough, Sergi, Mascherano, Neymar, and Pique walk into my room. They all had balloons and these adorable stuffed animals, as if I was a 10 year old kid.

“Good morning beautiful.” Says Sergi.

“Good morning ugly.” Says Pique.

They all set the stuffed animals and balloons near me and I grab the biggest one and throw it at Pique.

“RUDE!” He yells and sits down.

“Good morning baby.” Neymar says, giving me a long and much needed kiss.

“Good morning G. These are the only freaks that actually answered my calls to come here.” Says Mache giving me another hug.

The guys all sit and we talk about random stuff until Maddy finally walks in with good news.

“Good morning everyone…..Hey G, it looks like you’re going home in about an hour!” she says, smiling.

“Finalllllly!” I yell with excitement and I start calling Marc.

Phone Call with Marc:

Hello?

Marc, do me a favor and bring me a pair of capri’s, my Cathy Jean sandals and my Barça jersey.

Gianna, you’re in the hospital, you don’t need designer clothes..

Not for long sucker! I’m getting out in an hour so hurry up!

REALLY?! Okay be there in a bit!

I hang up and sit there quietly as Mascherano and Pique argue about some stupid shit, like always.

After a while, my best friend walks in.

“Hello gorgeous.” She says giving me a hug and my coffee.

“Helllllo boys.” She says waving at them.

“And Hola Javier..” she says shyly smiling at him.

We all know they had a thing going or something because at the party they made it kind of obvious. I laugh at her and give her “the look”.

“Wow okay Karisa. Bring her coffee but not us. I see how it is…” Pique says with a little sass.

Ahi Pique, ya callate.” She responds, making us all laugh.

Karisa never took anyone’s shit so she was kind of awesome for that.

We started talking about the upcoming games and practices.

“Well before the season starts, Messi and I have an international friendly against the Netherlands in two weeks in the US.” Mascherano says.

“And we have one against Mexico in San Francisco.” Adds Pique.

“And you babe?” I ask Neymar.

“Friendly against Columbia in two weeks in Miami.” He says.

“Wait so you’ll all be gone for a week?! Ugh who am I supposed to annoy now!?” I say.

“Annoying her.” Pique says, pointing to Karisa.

“Actually, she might go along for the trip…” Mascherano says shyly, which is weird because he’s never really shy, especially in front of us.

We all “oooh” at them, causing them to blush madly and giving us a good laugh. These two were totally into each other and it was honestly quite cute.

We all calm down a bit and then Marc walks in with my clothes. He gives me a hug and says hi to everyone else.

“I thought you said an hour?” he asks.

 I check the time and it’s been an hour. I press the button that alerts a nurse if I need assistance so I can ask what was taking so long.

Almost immediately, Madison runs in with a paper in hand, “You rang?” she asked.

“Hey Mad, what’s taking so long? I wanna leaveeeee!” I say.

“We’re finishing your paper work and we are having your pills delivered here so you don’t need to go to the pharmacy. Five more minutes G!”

I nod and she hands me the paper she had.

I read it and it had her number and  a little note and a number.

Coolest patient ever. Have fun getting to know you! Let’s hang out somewhere that isn’t a hospital!

I smile and save her number on my phone.

“What is it?” Marc asks.

“I got to know her so she gave me her number so we can hang out later on..” I say smiling.

“Oh alright. Let me see.”

I hand it to him, not thinking much of it until I see him trying to be sneaky and sliding the paper into his pocket. Why did he keep it? Who knows…

I brush it off and continue talking to my friends.

“I have more followers than you so suck it—“ Pique shouts and he gets interrupted by Madison.

“Here’s her pills and paper work! Hope to never see you in here again G! Bye!” she says while giving me a long hug and smiling at Marc.

When she walks out I slowly get out of bed and kick everyone out so I can change.

When I’m done I put my hair in a decent bun and walk out. I felt very weak but I didn’t want to be taken to the car in a wheelchair so I had Neymar hold my hand as we walked to the elevator.

“How much you want to bet that there are at least 15 paparazzi guys outside?” says Sergi.

“I’m not betting because I know that there will be.” I say shaking my head.

Once the elevator reaches the bottom floor, we walk out and down the long hallway, towards the main waiting area. The guys and Karisa surrounded Neymar and I as if they were our bodyguards.

When we got to the waiting area, people tried to sneak pictures but they only got blurry ones because we walked fast. I looked ahead and through the sliding glass doors I had already seen the flashing lights and people bombarding the door, just for a picture.

Neymar tightly held my hand and Marc put his arm around both of us as we walking into the madness.

“Gianna, how are you feeling?”

I decided to respond with a simple, “Fine”.

“Gianna, do you hate your mother?”

“Gianna, Is Neymar any good in bed?!”

“Why would you leave your sick mother?”

“Is it true that you told your mother to die?”

We were basically getting trampled on until Neymar and the guys started to push them harder.

“Back the fuck up!” yelled Marc as he tried to push them away with his arm.

They always asked stupid questions so this was nothing new but since I was freshly out of the hospital, I got kind of annoyed, and I could tell that they guys did too.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

UGH FINALLY I UPDATED!

SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN SUPERRRR BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL THINGS SO YA.

I HOPE YOU GUYS DIDN’T THINK I GAVE UP BC I DIDN’T. IM STILL HERE LOL.

Honestly, this chapter is pretty bad hahaha. Sorrrrry but better ones will come, I’m just sooo tired.  

But at least I updated right?!

Anyways, COMMENT/ VOTE.

Doing that is v crucial bc I want to know if you guys like the story and I want feedback! Especially when I leave questions either random ones or about the story! ((random one below))

Question: Are you guys taking any difficult classes this year?

Ok, I’m out bc I’m half asleep rn haha. ((ALSO SORRY IF THERES ALOT OF ERRORS. REFER BACK TO WHAT I JUST SAID LOL))

Goodnight beautiful people. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2K 103 9
"Is this the end?" "No mi amor, it's not even close to that" They say you never fully get over your first love, that apart of your heart will always...
142K 1.4K 50
Isla Hernández takes the opportunity to spend her last summer before University visiting her uncle Xavi in Barcelona. She gets to know the team durin...
11.3K 179 30
Graciela Alvarez is a twenty year old girl with two older brothers. One known for his football (soccer) skills and coming out of Club America. Though...
72.7K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...