Reincarnated as The Sky Comet...

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

"It is sad, dying like this. Getting blown up in a fighter jet, but at least I did my country well" #1 monste... More

A second chance
Decisions must be Made
Visiting the Human World
Reunion
ORC Club and Student Council
Deviljho and Cowdra
Adopting
Polley Polley (CLOSED!)
Loli Showdown!
Mitzu's Mini Adventures
Meeting
The Glave
The Glave (end of arc)
Bad Stuff (Magala Twins arc)
Auction Save
Trouble here, Trouble there
Chicken VS Dragon
The Mountain Training
Kyoto Adventure (Filler hehe)
Issei vs Congalala
Christmas Special pt 1
Tiny Little Teaser
Visit from the West
AN
Back to Kyoto with Mitzu
Devil Beat Down
A/N
Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??
The Fight
Notice
The Journey
East meets West
A Collaboration
UPDATE!!!
In Heat
Dark Flamed Passion
America (FCK YEAH!!!)
Scene Teaser
Olympus
Canada!
Frost Bite
A Walking Mountain of Ice and Frost
Last Resort
Omake: Dragon Crossing
Fallen Wings
Val's Shenanigans
Return from an Adventure
Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

Shiro Neko

33.8K 431 253
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Val Pov

Val: WHOOOHOOO!!!

here I am currently flying through the red sky blending in it's red glory thanks to the glow of my six engines for wings, only a week has passed and I've already mastered flight and DragonBlight. Honestly how hard was it... Well let's just say being a pilot has some merit.

However my control on DragonBlight is still a bit wonky considering I am still getting used to my new body. But I am already able to fly up to Mach 1 and fire short bursts for DragonBlight that act as missiles.

Feeling a bit tired I landed and let my body cool off after dive bombing into the lake and caught myself a rather demonic looking angler fish that has teeth growing on it's teeth! Crazy right?! Anyways while having a roasted angler, I noticed a large plume of smoke rise somewhere just over the boundary of the forest.

Val: Jarvis, any idea where that smoke is coming from?

Jarvis: that would be where we discovered a village of Cat people, and possibly they could only be doing a barbeque.

Val: that smoke is way too large for a simple barbeque don't you think Jarvis?

Jarvis: agreed, I suggest you investigate.

I smiled at the voice, it sounds like a he is doing a "hmph" after suggesting that. Finishing my meal, I charged up by inhaling massive amounts of air into my chest and shot up the sky leaving a burnt carcass of an angler on top of a tall mountain which I call home.

I arrived above the village to see Devils casting spells and massacring each and every villagers of the Cat people village, I pitied them for what the Devils did and berated myself for not arriving sooner to at least defend many individuals.

However I did notice a group of Devils flying after a child with silver cat ears and hair, I turned my body around just in time to see the group of Devils cornering her between themselves and a rather steep cliff side.

Feeling my DragonBlight pump more into my wings I gave a loud screech capturing the attentions of the Devils, however even with their enhanced vision they could only see a red comet flying directly towards them. I pumped more DragonBlight and expanded my chest intakes for better air flow, I broke the sound barrier and created a sonic boom as I accelerated more.

They tried to get away but with how slow they were at determining whether I'll hit them or not, they scattered too late as I crashed into the ground sending them and debris towards them.

At first that'll do to knock them unconscious, but as Reincarnated Devils they are more durable than their pasts selves. They started to get up while I checked the young Neko behind me sitting against the wall with eyes clearly showing surprise and fear in them.

The fear however became more evident as she saw her pursuers get up and started casting spells at me, but with my hardened scales thanks to DragonBlight. Each spells only either bounced or just disappeared after touching my scales.

Devil1: The hell?! How the fuck can this weakling shrug off our attacks.

Oh my, such confidence calling me a weakling just because I am more smaller than your average adult dragon.

Devil2: don't underestimate it, even if it is smaller than the average dragon, we aren't sure of what it's capable of.

I smirked internally and did a growl making each of the dive devils flinch.

Devil3: whatever! Let's just kill the brat and be over with it!

A Devil woman spoke with such arrogance I almost choked! But I must agree with her.

With a roar, they covered their ears including the little girl behind one of my legs and as they are covering their ears, I shifted one of my Trident like wings into a spear and skewered one of the Devils surprising them.

I let the body fall off my spear and watched their reaction, each hold varied reactions, one has fear, another one has rage, another has surprise and the last has shock and also both the one with fear and him peed their pants.

The woman got over it quickly and fired a fireball at me, however I picked up the little girl and dodged to the side, releasing one DragonBlight Missile which headed straight for the one with fear.

He literally exploded and I roared once more to intimidate them again, after all if bloodshed can be avoided then it's a path I would personally take.... Those two were just a warning.

Devil2: shit, retreat! We don't want to deal with this right now!

Devil1: but the brat?!

Devil3: tch! Leave the brat! She'll end up as dragon food anyway.

I snorted, if I was just any other dragon then yes, I'd like to feast upon this sweet, petite body that won't even fill me at least a quarter of food I normally consume.

Jarvis: is that sarcasm?

Val: yes it is Jarvis, now what should we do about this little one?

Jarvis: you say that as if you're older than her grandfather.

Val: Memory Alteration remember? Because of that I'm starting to think like an old person.

Jarvis: necessary precaution.

Val: Necessary precaution my ass.

Deciding to just leave, I turned around and started walking away. However, the cat girl decided to stick to me like a small lizard... Literally, she's clinging on my tail like a lifeline.

I stopped and moved my head close to my tail blowing her off, good thing my tail is just a couple feet off the ground so she didn't get hurt from the fall. But as soon as she shook herself free from the dust that gathered on her, she again jumped on my tail and this time held even tighter.

Jarvis: I suggest to just let her come Val.

Val: like there's a choice.

I snorted some steam and grabbed her shirt moving her on my neck, she looked at me curiously until she held tighter as if she knows what's about to happen.

Val: let's hope you won't fall off kid.

Tucking my wings close, I can protect her from the Savage winds that came after I flew. However, instead of landing on top of the mountain like usual, I landed on a cave entrance like a helicopter with jet engines instead of blades and carried her inside.

I glanced on my shoulder to see her asleep, I smiled internally and curled into a ball putting her in between my head and front leg keeping her warm.

Val: sleep well little one.

Well new chapter is out! I'll explain my plans in this chapter, first and foremost I will do a little history remake of some characters, mostly Koneko, Rias, Sona and Serafall. Also should I do some gender bender moves on some characters? Anyways SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 1.6K 20
Hi guys This story starts after holi post leap Rank #1 on #viratsaichavan out of 33 stories on 13/5/23 #2 on #viratchavan out of 341 stories on 13/5...
7.3K 160 22
I haven't seen many stories for this man so now I'm writing one 😌😌 Soo basically you're a little PSYCHOPATH but Danny here is still trying to figur...
532K 12.3K 79
I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.
921 78 17
My short stories, poetry, quotes, inspiring articles, and most important announcements go here. Enjoy :)