Only You (J-Hope x Reader)

Per XutieMiako

With a traumatic past, you avoid everyone. He gets the best of you though. Warning ⚠️: Preferably fifteen or... Més

Hoseok
Kim is "Different"
Happy Birthday Yoongi!
Contemplating
Giving Them a Chance
Where The Isolation Began
Running From Hoseok
An Unexplainable Feeling
Breakfast
Drawings
BTS Five Year Anniversary
Sick
Feelings?
Protect Hoseok
Fourth of July (Special)
"She is Who Changed me"
Smiles
Homework Session
Hamburgers And Burritos
A Little Clarification
Hoseok's Past
Patience
Fighting
Halloween Special
Try
Happy Thanksgiving!
A Rose
Christmas Special! (Part One)
Chrismas Special! (Part Two)
New Years Special!
His Past...
Valentine's Day Special!
Happy Birthday Hoseok!
Hi, Again
First Date
Childish
Acceptance
Permission From you
Get Used to it
More Time With him
Recording
Karaoke
Memories
Like the Past
Fancy
Drawing Each Other
With the Others
Tired
Photos
An Unsure Feeling
Forgive, but Never Forget
My dad
Affection Just Like Before
His Location
Mac and Cheese Lasagna
Disagreeing With Each Other
Sorry
Not The Same
Like a Father and Son Duo
Who's Famous?
Ditching
You Need Food!
Someone Better
They'll Adore You!
Welcome Back
Things Keep Happening
Leave it to me
These People
Why did the World...?
Stopping all of This
Just One Day
You do it
Only Two People
My Other Stories
Epilogue: Best Life

Job Done

391 25 0
Per XutieMiako

~A week later~

Hoseok hasn't been waking me up at the usual time- when he normally wakes up. He's been waking me up everything he's finished getting ready. But today, I was able to wake up on my own. When I woke up, it seemed like he wasn't in the bathroom or the room. I slowly got off, and went to the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes a couple of times so I can see. When I was near the bathroom, I stopped at the door. I continued to rub my eyes. After a while, I opened the door. What I saw next, shocked me. Hoseok was pulling off his shirt. There was a lot of large bruises on his back. When I said that he didn't seem to be in the bathroom, I meant I didn't hear the shower. "What happened to your back?" I immediately ran over to him. "Oh these? This happened during practice," he answered. I was really skeptical about what he said. Even when he practices, he doesn't get those type of bruises. It was really purple. "You need to get this checked out with Kim," I said. "No, then she'll worry about me," he replied. That immediately gave me clues. "You're getting bullied, aren't you?" I asked. He looked at me, and he hesitated. "They are, aren't they?" I wanted answers. I quickly shut the door and locked it. Then I ran to him and made him sit down on the edge of the bathtub. I sat down next to him. "Hoseok, your hesitation isn't really helping me," I said. "I know, I know," he replied, softly. "Please, Hoseok. If you're being bullied, I want to know immediately. I may not be able to do much, but I can help in some ways," I was really persistent. I wanted him to confess to it. But all he did was fidget with his fingers, he didn't even give me eye contact.

"Hoseok, please say something," I grabbed his hand. "Yes... I'm being bullied," he admitted. I stayed quiet. "How long?" I asked. "For three weeks now," he replied. My grip on his hand tightened. "How can I complain? I've been keeping a secret as well," I thought. Even with that thought, I wanted to yell at him. I want to shout at him for not telling me. He's been living three weeks in hell, yet he decides to smile. Then again, I'm the same. "Why did you keep it a secret from me?" I quietly asked. "I didn't want you to worry. I thought that if I keep it secret then no one will get hurt," he answered. "But you're being hurt, Hoseok! No one is going to get harmed if you tell us!" I said. What was I saying? I'm partially doing the same thing, but Hoseok doesn't know about my problems. "Y/N... I never thought I'll feel this feeling again. I want to die, Y/N; I can't deal with this anymore," his grip tightened on my hand. He was crying, I could hear it. But I didn't feel like I had the right to look, how could I? Why was I so blind when his actions changed? "You're not dying on my watch, Hoseok. I'm going to tell Kim," I stood up, but he pulled me back. "Please don't tell her, she has enough to worry about," he begged. I looked at him. "Are you an idiot? What if you plan to commit suicide again? How do you think I'll feel? Guilty! I'll feel guilty Jung, Hoseok! If I know I can do something, then I want to do it! I can't lose you," tears welled up at the thought. He was shocked by my words. Then he pulled me into an embrace. "I'm sorry, I don't plan to leave you... it's just... that's how I feel right now," he whispered.

~Time: 4:38 P.M.~

~Kim's P.O.V.~

"Hey, thanks for ditching work," I smiled. Jeong-Hui entered my car. "No problem, I don't like working either way," he said. "You have the papers, rights?" I asked. He nodded before unzipping his bag. Then he pulled out four paper folders. "Perfect," I started the car. "Y/D/N apologizes for not being able to come along. He's sort of busy at the moment," he placed the folders back into his bag. "It's fine, he's done enough," I said. "I hope you know what you're doing," he replied. "I'm pretty sure I got this," I assured.

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

"Okay, I'm going on a walk," I said. "Hoseok, can I come with you? I feel like I need some fresh air," Jungkook asked. "No, I want to walk alone. Maybe next break?" I asked. "Of course," he nodded. I smiled before leaving the room. The only one who was giving me a genuine concern face was Namjoon. I walked to the back of the building, where Minseok and Jay were waiting. "There you are. You're a bit early today, do you just want to get this over with?" Minseok asked. Then began the same routine. "I didn't do it," then I get punched. "Admit to it," and then I deny. But today was different... "Tell me the f***ing truth. You know that we'll continue doing this until you admit to it," Jay said. "Why do you care so much?" I asked. Minseok was about to talk. But at that moment, police officers charged in.

~Jeong-Hui's P.O.V.~

"Right behind here?" one officer asked. I nodded, "That's right. Don't move in until you see everything." We walked from around the corner. After a while, I gave the signal. They surrounded the two guys. I walked over to Hoseok. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked. He looked up at me in shock. "F***, did you rat us out, b****?" one guy- Minseok asked Hoseok. "Of course he didn't. It just happens a beautiful and talented doctor found you bullying this poor idol," I answered. Then I pulled out two folders. "Not only that, but it seems that you illegally sell drugs. You know what that means?" I asked. Two officers approached them with handcuffs, and started telling them their rights. Minseok and Jay immediately started fighting their way through. "Oh my, you're assaulting police officers? That just adds onto your crimes," I gasped. The officers pinned them down. I watched as they were put into police cars. "Job done," I smiled. Hoseok was questioning me about how I knew. "You should thank Kim. She really worked hard to get this done," I said. Then I walked off, leaving him speechless. "Nailed it, I'm so cool," I thought.

~Kim's P.O.V.~

~A few minutes ago~

I knocked on the door. Six police officers were right by my side. When the door open, the female stepped out. "Hello Minji, I would like to inform you that I put a restraining order on you. You must be three yards away from Jung, Hoseok. If you're ignore this restraining order, I will be notified so watch yourself," I gave her the folder. Then I walked off. "You b****," she hissed. She slammed the door.

~Present~

I was driving to BigHit to pick Jeong-Hui up. On a way, I felt relieved that nothing else happened. Although she didn't seem like a big problem, she was the main reason why he started getting bullied. That's why I put a restraining order on her. "How'd it go?" I asked. Jeong-Hui entered the car. "He was so shocked. I wish you saw his face. Also, those guys assaulted a police officer. I want this as my job than my real job," he said. "How'd it go for you?" he asked. "She seemed quite accepting of the restraining order. Minus the fact that she called me a female dog," I answered.

~At Y/N's workplace~

~Jihyun's P.O.V.~

"Hey Jihyun, someone wants to talk to you. They're in my office," Ha-Eun said. She led me to her office. When I entered, there was a female and a male. The male was very attractive, mind I add. Ha-Eun was quick to shut the door behind me. The female was glaring at me, and giving me an unhappy face.

~Kim's P.O.V.~

~A few minutes ago~

"I have some business with Jihyun, get her immediately," I told Ha-Eun. She saw that I was serious and immediately nodded. "I'll be in your office so you can bring her there," I informed. "Please don't spill any blood in my office," she said. "No promises," I replied.

~Present~

"Sit down," I presented her the chair. Jihyun did as told, but she kept looking at Jeong-Hui. "Hey," I said. Her attention moved to me. "You're going to quit this job," I said. She looked at me and laughed. "Who do you think you are? Telling me to quit my job," she thought this was a joke. "Listen, you better keep your filthy hands off Y/N," I said. She stopped laughing and stared at me. "Did she tell you?" she asked. "No, I found it myself. I guess you can say that I pressured her for more answers though," I answered. She didn't seem very happy. "You really think you can get away with threatening my friend? Then taking her dad's money? Listen you pathetic fool, you're going to quit this job and find a new one. Although it may be hard, you'll permanently have 'Harassed coworkers' on your profile," I said. "There's a restraining order on you, so you can't be within three yards near Y/N. If you attempt to assault her, I'll be notified so watch yourself," I added on, "If you spill any information about Y/N, and the lies you made up, I'll be notified about that as well. Anything you do, I will know about it. Then I'll have no choice but to ruin your entire life. You think it's okay to ruin someone's future? Let's see how you like it. Also, the money you took. Let's see... you took a total of five thousand dollars in three weeks. You're going to repay all of that in three weeks. If you don't, I'll raise the total. Like I said, good luck getting a job." "Oh s***, don't mess with her," Jeong-Hui said. Jihyun seemed horrified by me or something. "Follow me," I walked around Ha-Eun's desk. Then I grabbed her arm. I started pulling her. We went to Y/N. Let's just say, Y/N was shocked to see me. Actually, she seemed more concerned than anything. "Get on your knees and apologize to her. You think that you can make a laughing stock out of her? Let's see how you like it," I said, I was enraged. She hesitated, but she did it. "I'm sorry," she said, softly. "Say it louder, let the entire room hear you," I demanded. "I'm very sorry!" she shouted. "Good, now pack your stuff and leave," I said.

"Job done," I thought in relief.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 27
[COMPLET] *This have mature content +18.* this is Book 2, read the first one. -What to do when the past comes back to haunt your life?
599 34 34
You dont want to seem weak but always end up breaking apart in his arms he is one of he only person that can save you from from....yourself Not a y...
174 13 14
This story based on my imagination. Nothing in this story is based on reality. All the pic... mention in the story belongs to me. (JEON JUNGKOOK FF)X...
1.1K 58 27
Reader x Hoseok (J-Hope) (AU) "The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much..." -Ernest Hemingway Summary...