Reincarnated as The Sky Comet...

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

"It is sad, dying like this. Getting blown up in a fighter jet, but at least I did my country well" #1 monste... More

Shiro Neko
Decisions must be Made
Visiting the Human World
Reunion
ORC Club and Student Council
Deviljho and Cowdra
Adopting
Polley Polley (CLOSED!)
Loli Showdown!
Mitzu's Mini Adventures
Meeting
The Glave
The Glave (end of arc)
Bad Stuff (Magala Twins arc)
Auction Save
Trouble here, Trouble there
Chicken VS Dragon
The Mountain Training
Kyoto Adventure (Filler hehe)
Issei vs Congalala
Christmas Special pt 1
Tiny Little Teaser
Visit from the West
AN
Back to Kyoto with Mitzu
Devil Beat Down
A/N
Birb Vs Durgen: The Plan??
The Fight
Notice
The Journey
East meets West
A Collaboration
UPDATE!!!
In Heat
Dark Flamed Passion
America (FCK YEAH!!!)
Scene Teaser
Olympus
Canada!
Frost Bite
A Walking Mountain of Ice and Frost
Last Resort
Omake: Dragon Crossing
Fallen Wings
Val's Shenanigans
Return from an Adventure
Return from an Adventure: The Adventure

A second chance

55.9K 477 365
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

???: Oi Boon! Wake up! Captain is going to have a fun time if you don't get your ass up from the bed!

Val: *groan* fine mom, and it's Val can't you just be simple and just remember my name?

Edith: aw, little Val is getting worked up just because its early in the morning.

Val: shut up. Anyways I'm up so details.

Edith: Captain is asking you and your squad to do a simple morning flight, and while on it he said to also scout for anything.

Val: we're in the middle of the Atlantic, and at this hour no ships or anything is up yet.

Edith: just move your ass and do what the captain says, and no whining or else you'll get a fistful of my knuckles.

With that she left my quarters, with a heavy sigh I got off my bed and did my morning routine consisting of a few sit ups, push ups, and a simple jumping jack to wake up my body. After that, a nice warm bath is nice.

Time Skip

Captain: alright girls! Time to do our daily routine, and Val! Get your ass up your jet and do three rounds around the ship understand!?

Val: Sir yes sir!

Captain: good! Now move move move!!!

Getting on my jet and prepared myself for the sling, I charged up the engine. With loud roars I feel myself getting in tune with my jet, as if I'm becoming one with it. With the signal going off I got slingshotted off the carrier and met up with my squad.

Val: alright men, you heard the captain.

Rookie8: got it boss!

Delta4: let's show em some nice flight show!

Dropper1: Hell yeah!!

Archer3: lighting up the skies Valkyrie00.

Val: let's warm our babies up!

With that we broke off and started scouting the area for any trespassing crafts. Deciding to go a little further than my normal circle, I expanded my route and did a couple tricks.

Val: any dots on the radar boys?

Dropper1: none.

Archer: clean screen boss.

Rookie8: nothing here.

Delta4: all green.

Val: good, let's meet up in base I'll catch up.

All: got it boss.

Turning around, I noticed that something came up in my radar and it's closing in fast. However, before I can get a visual the dot sent out two missiles causing my alarms to go off. Once close, I pressed my flares only for it to malfunction, realizing that it is too late to dodge I only have one thing in mind.

Val: well that's too bad, and it's Edith's turn to cook... shame I won't be able to taste her cooking again.

Accepting reality everything went dark.

???: what a shame indeed.

Val: the hell?

??: it is saddening to see young soldiers as yourself go, and such a handsome one too.

A voice, a woman's voice spoke inside my head.

???: no worries, for I shall give you another chance at life!

Enthusiastic that's for sure, sounds like a hyperactive woman with a knack for eating more sugar.

???: now then, before he gets any more creative.

???: hello Valentine Bowe, I shall begin your reincarnation process.

A new voice spoke up, this one sounds robotic, in a male's voice too.

???: Valentine Bowe, age 23, occupation pilot of the US Air Force, and is single and a virgin.

I felt an imaginary arrow hit my imaginary body.

???: searching for compatible species for personality, searching... searching... species found.

The hell is this thing talking about!?

???: species Valstrax, The Sky Comet Dragon, the fastest Elder Dragon in it's world's history sporting wings reminiscent of that of an engine going super sonic speeds fast enough to break the sound barrier and create a sonic boom.

The sounds cool as hell!

???: abilities: Wing Spear, able to shift its three engine like wings to form a spear using its sharp silver scales as the piercing tool, DragonBlight Blast, able to shoot concentrated blasts of DragonBlight created from its internal engine capable of destroying a large village with a single shot, Comet Rush, by flying up and circling it's prey, it can charge in a straight line fast enough to super sonic and deliver a devastating blow, Wing Strike, capable of using it's wings as another pair of limbs to mimic claws, and lastly Enrage, no description is needed for understanding.

Well, I supposed it's only natural for people to know what Enrage is, though the guy killed the hype with it.

???: commencing reincarnation, renaming Valentine Bowe to Valstrax complete, memory altering complete, dimension located, sending Valstrax to the Familiar Forest in Hell, Reincarnation complete. Enjoy your new life Valstrax.

Time skip

I feel weird, like I feel like my back is heavier and my body feels light. I tried to stand up on two legs only for me to loose my balance and fall back on the ground, again I tried only to fall again, I tried to stand again only to use my arms as support and it feels like I'm supposed to go around on all fours.

Shaking my head, I opened my eyes only to see a forest surrounding me with a red sky. Weird, isn't the sky supposed to be sky blue? I scratched my head and felt scales on my head. Confused I took a glance at my hand and I almost screamed in surprise seeing my hand..  well clawed foot covered in silver scales complete with Raptor like Talons.

I saw a nearby lake and walked... Stumbled over, shock was evident, well as well as you can see it on a dragon's face similar to that of a falcon which looks like my mouth open wide and eyes have bigger pupils.

Time skip

After that whole "finding out you're a dragon of some sort reaction episode" I also found out that the metallic male voice is also with me. Great now I have a companion so that my death won't be lonely! Anyways, I decided to call him Jarvis... Cause why not, he sounds like him only with a metallic undertone.

Val: so Jarvis, what kind of dragon am I?

Jarvis: your species is one of the Elder Dragons species, known as Valstrax the Sky Comet Dragon.

Val: so uhm, what can I do while still getting used to walking?

Jarvis: I suggest you practice your DragonBlight control.

Val: any reason why?

Jarvis: you'll need it to fly.

Val: wait? I thought these limbs on my back are like HUGE hands with blades?

Jarvis: that is also one of your Defences, however your true defence is your speed so I suggest if your instincts tell you otherwise, you must follow it at all cost.

Val: but isn't that supposed to be your job? Anyways where are we and why is the sky red?

Jarvis: that is simple, the sky is red because you are in hell.

Val: oh I see.... Wait what?!?

And since I still don't mnow how to talk, instead of a scream I roared.

In a different part of the forest

???: Interesting, could it be a new species!? Oh my!! This is interesting!!

Well, first and foremost I would like to give thanks to "Reincarnated as Gore Magala in DxD" from user83191737 and I'd like to to apologize for ripping off some ideas... Which i am truly sorry, anyways with that done SOUL out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442 10 25
Nearing the end of the 3rd Kaiju war, Alina, who was piloting an Aias, a giant robot that was made to fight Kaijus, died in a mission that put an end...
8.9K 526 27
Here, i am with my New ff. I hope you all will like it! Give your precious votes and comment how is my ff.
484 5 2
Not My Original Work. From Fanfiction.net by Mairsarmy321
6.9K 327 14
[]Older story of mine, one of the firsts that gave me a hobby to write[]