Jackunzel Oneshot Stories

By cookiesnkiss

All about Jackunzel short stories. :) Note: Some of the stories are not mine. If that story is yours, don't... More

Prologue
~•The Best Thing•~
~•Bestfriend•~
~•I Almost Do•~
~•Runaway•~
~•Thinking Of You•~
~•I'd Lie•~
~•Spiderman Kiss•~
~•Ice Cream•~
~•Monster•~
~•Promise•~
~•One More Night•~
~•The Visit•~
~•Animals•~
~•Shoelaces•~
~•Love at the Beach•~
~•Spiderman Kiss Part 2•~
~•I Know Places•~
~•Cookies & Kiss•~
~•A Ride with My Boss•~
~•The Dare•~
~•Vomit and Other Delightful Things •~
~•Wings•~
~•Warm Your Heart •~
~•Arranged Marriage•~
~Daylight~
~Sugar~
~Rock Paper Scissors~
~•Animals Part 2•~
~•30 Minutes•~
~•Sleepover Kiss•~
~•I Really Like You•~
~•Begin Again•~
~•Drunken Confession•~
~•Bubblegum•~
~•Sunday Morning•~
~•Invisible•~
~•Enchanted•~
~•I Really Like You part 2•~
~•Balcony•~
~•Hogwarts AU•~

~•Red Riding Hood & The Werewolf•~

723 22 2
By cookiesnkiss

"Rapunzel, come here." Gothel sternly said, pushing her black curly hair to her shoulder.

Rapunzel scooted towards her mother, not wanting to be scolded again. "Yes, mother?" She nervously asked, folding her arms behind her back. Her mother gave her a cold look before speaking, "Go to the woods. Bring this basket with food to your grandmother." She simply said, getting the basket and putting it on the table.

The blonde's eyes widened. Never did her mother say that they had any relatives. "We have relatives mother?" She excitedly asked, jumping little.

"Stop fidgeting and babbling, Rapunzel! Here, take this cloak! Don't talk to strangers, and make sure you're not followed!" Her mother shouted, tossing her a red cloak. She gasped and caught the red cloak with her hands.

Honestly, she shouldn't be shocked by the way her mother was treating her. Because almost everyday, uh, no. Everyday her mother's scolding her even tho she's not doing anything bad. Her mother's always like that. Ever since she was little, her mother treated her coldly. But, even though, she still loves her mother.

She nodded and looked down. Her excitement was draining. "Yes, mother." She said. Gothel's eyes softened. "Okay, you better go now." Her mother said, putting the red velvet cloak around her, clasping the ends of it before handing her the basket.

"Just walk straight through the path. When you reach the end, you'll see a cottage. That's your grandmother's house. Then give her this basket." Gothel said slowly, looking directly in her eyes, saying that she shouldn't forget all of these. Rapunzel nodded.

"Very well." Her mother said then nodded. She led her daughter to the door and opened it. "Now, go on. Be back before sunset. Don't talk to strangers just follow this path until you reach the end. Understand?" She reminded again her daughter.

"Bye, mother." Rapunzel said, leaning in to kiss her mother's cheek, but Gothel refused. "Go now, Rapunzel! You're wasting time!" She scolded. Rapunzel just nodded and waved goodbye. Her mother didn't even spare her a glance.

She sighed and put her hood on, covering her golden locks then walked to the path. Today, indeed, was a beautiful day. The sun was shining gloriously, the birds were chirping, and the flowers, they're beautiful. You guessed right, it's Spring. Actually, this was just her second time outside their home.

The first one was when she's seven years old and her mother allowed her to play during summer, but it didn't even last for two minutes. After that, she never got the chance to go outside — until now.

Well, since it's the first time she'll see and visit her grandmother, it's best if she'd pick flowers for her. She put the basket down and picked some sunflowers. She put it inside the basket and went through. She didn't even notice that someone's watching her.

She hopped, skipped, whistled and laughed while she's on the way. Today was the best day of her life. She wished that this path had no end. Then she noticed something in the woods. Then she soon heard a rustling sound.

She narrowed her eyes and slowly walked to the trees. "Hello? Is anybody there?" She called out, but she remembered what her mother said, 'Don't talk to strangers'. She immediately got back to the path and didn't even notice the brown blurry thing bumped hard on her. Really hard.

She fell and the unknown thing or creature or whatever it was on the ground. "Ow!" She exclaimed, holding her right arm, her hood was down, revealing her golden hair. Luckily, the food and flowers inside the basket didn't fall. "Ouch." The.. man said, holding his head. Quickly, she got up, put her hood on, and picked the basket. "I'm sorry, sir. Sorry." She said, bowing to show some respect and was about to leave when the man called her. "Halt, lady."

'This, not good.' She thought. She had to go to her grandmother's house before sunset. And heck, she didn't even know how much long the path was. She turned around and looked at the guy in front of her. She's sure he's around her age. Or maybe even older. Just a bit.

The guy seemed friendly and nice with a mischievous smirk on his face. He had brown hair and eyes. Along with some brown short cloak, trousers and he was barefoot.

"The name's Jack." He said, extending a hand for a handshake. Would she answer this man? Her mother said never talk to strangers. But she didn't want to offend him. "Um, Rapunzel." She quickly said, not even acknowledging the handshake the stranger wants. She turned around, but he called again. She groaned quietly then turned around. But she saw nothing. Where did he go?

She shrugged it off and turned to the path when.. Jack? Yeah. Jack was in front of her. Her eyes widened as she let out a small scream and tumbled to the ground. How did he move that fast?

He chuckled and helped her got up. "Hey, you okay?" He asked, still laughing. She glared at him and got her basket and stood up. "I'm sorry, Mister.. uh, Jack, but I have no time to chat, you see--" She explained, annoyed when he interrupted her.

"Okay, okay. Fine. It's just that I'd never seen you before. Are you new here?" He asked, placing a finger under his chin, standing closer to her. She backed up a little that made him smirk. "Why, are you afraid?" He teased. She glared again at him. "No."

"Fine, fine." He said, raising his two hands, saying that he surrenders. She rolled her eyes. "What do you want?" She asked, impatient. Come on, she gotta move fast!

"You." He simply said with a satisfied smirk on his face. Her eyes somehow widened and she swore, a blush crossed through her face. Luckily, her hood was on and that he didn't see her blush. "Nah, just kidding. I just.. want to see your face." He quickly said when he noticed that her eyes were still wide. She let out a sigh of relief. "Why? Did you expect that it was really you that I want?" He teased, leaning closer to her face. She narrowed her eyes on him and before she could speak, he pushed her back against a tree. He had this playful grin on his face. Her eyes widened. How did that happen? Fortunately, she was still holding the basket.

"Well, to be honest, it's you that I really want." He whispered. Her eyes widened as chills went through her spines. Well, that shocked her. Like, what the heck? They've just met and he'd say he likes her? Oh, come on. She pushed him off, causing him to lose balance, but he didn't even fall. He even laughed. Was he crazy?

"What's the matter with you?" She nearly shouted at him. He looked at her with the same playful grin on his face. When he didn't answer, she rolled her eyes and turned back to the path. "Hey! I just want to see your face!" He shouted.

She didn't want to turn around. Because maybe, it'll be the start of a non-ending conversation and she really needed to go to her grandmother now. But just to stop him from babbling, she turned around and pulled her hood down then looked at him. Revealing her beautiful face and golden hair. "There. Happy?" She said, bored, then turning around again.

He remained there. He's still dumbstruck by her beauty. Wow, it was really breathtaking. Well, at first, he didn't see her face, but now he did, he's somewhat happy. And he didn't know why. She's really beautiful. There are no words to describe. Those emerald eyes, pointed nose, rosy cheeks, and damn, those lips. Those pink kissable lips. He could kiss them all day if she'd let him. Wait.. what? What was he thinking?

When he realized his prey was getting away, he quickly followed her. Now he's sure that he wants her. "Hey, hang on." He said when he got up with her. She groaned and didn't even glance at him. She just continued to walk. "Hey. Are you mad at me?" He asked, tilting his head to see her mesmerizing emerald green eyes. She looked at him, bored. "Uh, no. But I'm starting to. Can't you just leave? I mean, I have to go to my grandmother's house and I didn't even know how long this path is and the thing is, I have to be back before sunset. So can I go on with my journey, Mister Jack?" She said that made him chuckle. She raised a brow on him. "What's funny?" She asked. "Nothing. It's just, you're cute when you're annoyed." He said. She gave him a wide-eyed gaze. He just smirked at her. She expected that he would, you know, blush or look away. But instead, he smirked. Did he mean that?

"Are you crazy?" She asked. "About you? Yes." He simply said, not breaking their eye contact. Her jaw literally dropped. He just smiled. What did he say? "What? You're crazy." She said, shrugging off what he said. He just laughed. She didn't know if he's joking her or what. But, she didn't know why, but what he said made her smile. She continued to walk and he followed her.

"So you're not really leaving me alone, aren't you?" She asked, looking suspiciously at him. He laughed. Why was he always laughing? 'Damn. She's so cute.' He thought. "Yup." He said, popping the 'p'. She sighed. "Why?" She asked. "Because, I don't want you to be hurt. And, after all, I live in this place and I often wander around, so it means, I may know where's exactly your grandmother is." He said. Well, she found it sweet about the whole 'I don't want you to get hurt' thingy. Wait, what was she thinking? "Well, thank you for your concern, but I already know where my grandmother is." She replied.

"Where?

"At the end of this path."

"Are you sure? As far as I know, there's nobody living in that cottage anymore." He said. "What? But my mother said my grandmother's in there." She replied. "Um, okay. Guess, you're right. Maybe, your grandmother moved in there when the other tenants moved out." He said with a shrug. She just nodded, not knowing what to reply.

"So, if that's the case, I'll still won't leave you." He said, grinning. "And why?" She asked, looking at him, while raising her brow. "Like what I've said, I don't want you to get hurt. And who knows what's in these woods? There could be spiders, snakes.. wolves." He said. She sighed in defeat. "Seems that I have you as my company, huh?" She said with a small smile. She didn't know, but she felt happy whenever she's with him. But of course, on his part, he's so happy. He smiled. "I know you'll say yes." He said, raising his two brows up and down that made her chuckle.

That's a first. It's the first time he heard her laugh. And to him, it was cute. So at peace. He wondered where she lived. It's also the first time he saw her. He cleared his throat. "So, Rapunzel, where do you live?" He asked. "Uh, well." She trailed off. Would she say? What if he's a bad person? After all, he's still a stranger. What if he's not a bad person? She bit her lip and looked away. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, worried if he said something wrong. She quickly looked at him. "It's just that.. my mother said I shouldn't talk to strangers.. yet, here I am talking to you.. and--" She was about to continue when he spoke. "It's okay, I understand." He said, placing a hand on her shoulder with a sincere smile on his face. She smiled back.

"Come on, we have to move fast." She said, tugging his hand. "Hey, it's okay. The path is really not that long, okay?" He said with a chuckle. "Okay" She said, dropping his hand. A mischievous smirk formed on his lips. She raised a brow on him saying 'What?'. "Well, if you want, you can hold my hand for as long as you like." He said, getting her small hand and interlocking it with his. Her eyes widened as she smacked him on the shoulder. "You're crazy." She commented. He just smiled widely at her. She groaned then looked away. She bit her lower lip to stop the forming smile on her face.

"Uh, Jack?" She called, unsure if she would ask him or not. "Mhmm?.." He said looking at her. "Where do you live?" She finally asked. He didn't answer. He just looked at her. He really didn't know what to answer. "Uh, um.. just.. in the town.. yeah.. in the uh, town." He said, rubbing his nape then looked away. She nodded even though she knew he was lying. "Anyways, Spring is a nice season, right?" He said, changing the subject and she knew it. It was so obvious. Even though, she's not sure with his answer about where he lived, she agreed to him. Spring was her favorite season. "Yep. Spring is such a nice season. Actually, that's my favorite season. You? What's yours?" She said. That question made him smile. "Winter." He simply answered. She nodded.

"Hey, Jack! Look at that mountain! It's peak was still covered with snow!" She said, tugging his hand and pointing the mountain like a little child. He chuckled. Well, it's been just weeks since Spring started that's why there's still snow. "Yeah." He said, as they admire its beauty. It's truly breathtaking. "Jack, I have another question." She said, turning around to face him and continuing to walk. He followed.

"What is it?"

"Why are you barefooted?"

This girl really do had a lot of questions. But he's happy she's already talking and somehow, opening up. But the thing was, he didn't know what to answer. "Uh.. I just want to. And is it a crime being barefooted?" He teased. She smiled and shook her head. He smiled back. He loves when he sees her happy or hear her laugh.

Along the way, they started chatting about well, almost everything. But whenever the topic was about him, he would always try to steer the conversation. And he always did. While they're walking, he's still joking and teasing her that would make her laugh or blush. She's really fun to talk to. She's so innocent, kind, positive, and charming. She really enjoyed his company. He'd always tell jokes that made her laugh. Although, she's still curious where he lived. She knew he was lying. But, being with him makes her happy. She didn't know that their feelings were mutual. While they're walking, she couldn't help but point some flowers, mountains or anything that would capture her eyes and she'd tell it to him. He'd chuckle whenever she does that. She's too cute whenever she does that. And he wished that the path had no end. And so was she.

"Hey, Punzie! Look at that tree!" He said, pointing the said tree. "Punzie?" She asked, confused. "Yep. Rapunzel's too long." He said with a smile. She smiled back. "What is it?" She asked, looking at the tree. "Ah, there's a nest with some eggs in it. Do you want to see?" He asked. Her green eyes twinkled as she nodded. Sometimes, he wonders if it's her first time going outside, cause she's like that. But he never bothered to ask. He smirked and brought her up. Her eyes widened. "W-what are y-you doing?!" She asked. "You'll never see it down there. That's why I'm picking you up. Did you see it now?" He said, with a playful smirk on his face. She looked at it and saw the four tiny little eggs in the nest. "I already saw it, Jack. You can put me down now." She said. But when he was about to put her down when they both fell to the ground. Jack fell on top of Rapunzel.

Both sets of eyes widened. A blush spread though the blonde's face while a smirk was forming on the brunette's face. "Sorry." They both said. She smiled awkwardly at him while the smirk on his face never faded. "Uh, Jack. Can you stand up now?" She requested. "What if, we just stay here for a moment, huh Punzie?" He asked, stroking her hair. Chills went down to her spines. "Jack." She said, glaring. He laughed. "Fine." He said, helping her stand up.

Suddenly, she notices her grandmother's cottage. "Jack! Look! My grandmother's cottage!" She said, dragging his hand to the said cottage. What could he do? He just laughed.

When they get there, they noticed that the cottage was a little bit wrecked and dusty. There's so many spiderwebs and the wood floor creaked. It's like, there's nobody lived there for years. "Uh, Punz, I don't think your grandmother's here." He cautiously said. She stood there, when she opened the door, there's nothing. Her eyes started to water. She didn't know why, but she started crying. She was about to fall on her knees when he caught her. "Are you okay?" He worriedly asked, hugging her tightly while caressing her back. She didn't answer, instead, she buried her face into his chest, crying even more. He didn't know what to do. They stayed like that for a few moments. After she stopped crying, she realized –– her mother.

She looked at him. "Mother." She said. "Huh?" He asked, a puzzled look crossed his face. "My mother, I.. have to go to her.." She said, standing up. He followed her. "But it'll take a few hours before I could go there." She said, worried. "Don't worry, we'll get there in just a jiffy." He said, carrying her bridal style. He knew she would freak out if she'll know about it, but he didn't care. "What? Bu--" Before she could even finish her sentence, they're already in front of her house. What? How did that happen? She was about to ask him when she noticed their house.

The door was open. Her mother was very strict. She didn't even want to open the doors or even windows. But, the door's open and she wondered why. She quickly went inside their home. He's still following her. "Mother.. Mother? I'm home. Mother?" She called, but no one answered. Her eyes widened as she thought 'What if her mother left her?'. She wouldn't right?

She went to her mother's closet and opened it — it was empty. She thought right. Her mother left her. That's why she sent her out to the woods to go to her 'grandmother' when they really don't have any relatives. Her mother left her. That was the thing ranging through her head at that time. And with that, she sat on the ground and wept. Jack just watched her. He didn't know what to do, he didn't even know what's happening. But it's really hurting him inside seeing her like that.

He quietly went to her. And before he could speak, she spoke. "My mother left me." She said, looking at him, tears streaming down her face. Her mother.. what? How could she do that to her own daughter? He immediately sat next to her then hugged her. She buried her face into his neck and wept again. "Why did she leave me?" She asked. He was furious about her mother. How could she do that? "Ssh.. I don't think she deserves your love. You know, I feel sorry for her for losing a precious thing like you." He said, pulling away in the process while moving the strands of hair on her face. She smiled sadly then casted her eyes down then started crying again. "Punz, ssh.. please.. it hurts seeing you like this." He said, wiping away her tears using his two thumbs. She wondered why he cared for her more than her mother did for her. They're not relatives and they just met this morning. Even though, they're already friends, she didn't expect that he would care for her like that. She was about to say 'Thank you' when he leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. Her eyes widened as she gasped. He didn't stop, he just continued, deepening their kiss. She didn't respond, she's still in shock. Then he broke the kiss.

"I.. I'm sorry.." He started, looking away. She was about to speak when she noticed some brown thick fur on his right hand. "J-Jack?" She called. He jolted his head towards her. "What's happening to your hands?" She asked. His eyes widened as he looked at his hands. Damn. His hands were full of thick brown fur. "Punzie.. I.." He tried to explain, when it got her. She realized it all. Her eyes widened as she got up. "You're a werewolf, aren't you?" She bravely asked, even though she's trembling in fear. She's really sure that he's a werewolf. She also read books about it. And she did hear some news that their town was said to have a werewolf. And she's pretty sure it's him. It's also why he moved so fast. "Punz.." He tried to touch her, but she refused. "Why didn't you tell me this?" She nearly shouted at him as she ran outside. But he's fast and he caught her. "Punz, listen to me!" He said. "Please." He continued. She just looked at him. He sighed. "You're right. I'm a werewolf. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I was just scared that you might freak out and ran away. I was watching you when you bumped on me. I was about to move behind you that time. I'm sorry Punz. Please, listen to me." He begged her.

She just stared at him, not knowing what to say, or more likely, not knowing what to do. She lost everything she had. She sighed. "My mother would always beat me since I was a little child even though I didn't do anything bad.." She said, glancing on him before casting her eyes down. He just stared at her, not knowing what to say. He didn't expect that. She's always happy and positive. He couldn't believe what she'd gone through and felt sorry for her. "Rapunzel, I.." He was about to speak when she interrupted him. "And I don't think she ever loved me.." She said, looking at him, her eyes were watery then she gave him a sad smile. His eyes were full of concern, she could see that. "And maybe that's the reason why she left me.." She said, falling to the ground as she wept. He quickly ran towards her. He hugged her tightly. He didn't get why her mother would leave her like that, she's even lucky for having a loving daughter like her. "Ssh.. it's gonna be okay. Everything's going to be alright." He said in a soothing voice while caressing her back. "No, it won't be. I lost everything." She said, crying even harder. "No Punz, you still have me. And you won't lose me." He said, pulling away then looking directly at her eyes. Sincerity filled his eyes. She looked at him and eventually stopped crying. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier that I'm a werewolf. But I promise you, my love for you is real. I never felt this way until you came. I love you, Rapunzel." He said, never breaking their eye contact. She was dumbstruck by what's happening. Her mouth was agape as she watched him smile. She admit, she fell in love with him while they're traveling. But she didn't expect that he would feel the same way. She felt happy and nervous. I mean, she's a person and he's a werewolf. But who cares, right? They love each other and that's the only thing that matters.

To his surprise, she leaned in and kissed him on the lips. Before he could even respond, she broke the kiss. "I love you too." She said, a small smile formed on her lips. He can't help but smile widely and hugged her tightly. She hugged back. For a moment, they're happy, but she realized, now her mother's gone, what would she do?

Before she could ask that, he spoke. "Don't worry, you could stay with me." He said when they pulled away. "Where?" She asked. "In the town." He simply said, standing up before helping her stand up. "But I thought..?" She asked, confused. As far as she knew, he was lying. She didn't think that it was true. "Lying? Nah." He replied, like he's reading her mind. She could only smile. He smiled back. "So, let's go?" He asked. She nodded. He smirked, intertwining her hand in his as they walked to his house. She just smiled, letting herself fall into the jaws of the wolf. She lost everything, but she had him. He didn't have anything, but he got her. And that was enough for them.
----

A/N: Sorry for the crappy ending, though.. x)

Continue Reading