Taming Life: Revelation (Book...

By inhaleyou

Read to find out. Book 4 of Taming Life series More

Chapter 1: Snakes
Chapter 2: After Us
Chapter 3: A Million Pieces
Chapter 4: I Hope
Chapter 5: Unbeknownst
Chapter 6: Operation Bloods
Chapter 7: Operation 12
Chapter 8: I'm the Boss
Chapter 9: Divorced My Husband
Chapter 10: Happy King Day
Chapter 11: Just Best Friends
Chapter 12: More Than Best Friends
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 15: Vacation
Chapter 16: Last One
Chapter 17: Final Try
Chapter 18: Forever and a Day
I'm Listening
Chapter 19: Back Together
Chapter 20: Dear God
Chapter 21: Fidelity
Chapter 22: Father and Son
Chapter 23: My Other Half
Chapter 24: Beginning of Time (Epilogue)
Chapter 25: It Started With a Word (Epilogue)

Chapter 14: Us Time

673 40 40
By inhaleyou

9:23pm Saturday (cont'd)

Finally arriving home from taking care of her brother-in-law, Jaimee locked the door and threw her stuff down. She went up the stairs and checked on her kids before she went in her room.

Keyeion was sleeping with the tv on and the covers over him. She walked over to him and kissed his lips before taking her heels off.

As tired as she was, she still manage to take a bath, did her hygiene and got dressed in something warm and comfortable. She turned the lights off and got in bed under the covers, just as Keyeion pulled her close to him. She turned to face him just as he looked at her.

"I'm still mad at you." she told him.

"I apologized babe. And it was his decision to hide out."

"You knew he faked his death?"

"I didn't know that. After his funeral, i got a message on my phone about his escape and i had to help him."

"But you kept this away from me for so many years."

"This was something i couldn't tell you. Please understand. Now that you found out, everything's gonna be okay once he's settled."

"..... Are you keeping anything from me? You know we don't keep secrets from each other." she said just as the rain began to fall.

"Yeah." he gently rubbed her cheek. "I've been planning where our next anniversary trip should be." he said and she smacked her lips.

"Hilarious." she rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

"Love you babe." he chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Love you more."

Soon, they both fell asleep. At this point in life, Jaimee was content with it as well as Keyeion. Now that they're both happy and making millions, they seem to not worry about anything anymore.

Removing himself from under Jaimee, Keyeion went to use the bathroom. He looked at the clock over his head and realise that it was 3 in the morning and the rain was still pouring heavily. He went to check on the twins before checking on King, realising that he was laying in an uncomfortable position so he adjusted him before leaving.

Entering his room, he close the door before attempting to get in bed. Since Jaimee was laying on her back, he took that time to observe her stomach. Slowly rubbing it, he felt little movements and shook his head. His suspicions were confirmed.

Keyeion stripped from his clothes before getting on the bed and removing Jaimee's shorts. Positioning himself between her legs, he rubbed his manhood on her pearl before slowly entering her, causing her to moan in her sleep.

He gave her deep slow thrust before holding onto her neck. Every bit of lie she ever told him, made him lose trust in her. His anger raging just by looking at her.

"Oowww." she furrowed her brows in pain once she realise what's taking place. "Keyeionnnn." she moaned.

"You lied to me." he gave her hard thrust.

"Mh." she groaned. "N-no. I didn't."

"Are you pregnant?" he gripped her neck.

"Huh?"

"You heard what i said." and with that, he pinned her down on the bed by hands, grinding in her.

"Keyeion that hurrtss." she cried.

"Are you pregnant."

"Keyeion." she sniffled.

"Answer my question." he paused and looked in her eyes.

"I'm sorry i didn't tell you. I was scared." she sniffled.

"So you lied to me after telling me how we didn't keep secrets away from each other." he got up.

"Babe it wasn't intentional. I was afraid. Okay." she sniffled.

"Afraid of what Jaimee??!!" he yelled.

"Of this. Your reaction."

"You think i wasn't gonna react like this after i ask you if you were pregnant and you told me no. I had to find out from your text messages. You think that's fair to me?"

"No." she wiped her eyes.

Keyeion looked at her before shaking his head and walk in the bathroom.

Jaimee however, was crying her eyes out. She knew she made a mistake out of fear. If she could take back time and tell him when he ask, she would.

Couple minutes after Keyeion left the bathroom, Jaimee went in to take a shower. While washing her body, she thought about what Keyeion did and it only turned her on.

Once she got out, she got dressed and changed the sheets before getting in. Keyeion wasn't in the room so she took that as an opportunity to get some rest.

Keyeion entered the room and looked at Jaimee. He got in bed and laid with his hands behind his head, staring at the ceiling. He was hurt about the fact that she didn't tell him, not that she's pregnant. A million things ran throigh his mind and he needed to talk about it.

He slapped Jaimee's thigh twice and she woke up.

"We need to talk about this shit." he spoke sternly.

She slowly sat to face him, removing her hair from her face.

"How far are you?"

"5 months."

"And I'm just now finding out?"

"Key i-"

"You know I'm hurt Jay. I'm here as your man, sleeping with you everynight or day, and you didn't once mention it to me? But i guess it's my fault for not knowing the signs huh?"

"Baby i wanted to tell you. I was scared that if i do, you'd get mad at me and that you'd tell me that i shouldn't keep it or give it up for an adoption."

"Have i ever tell you to do an abortion? You know how i feel about abortions Jay. Aint like it's nothing new. And i wouldn't even suggest adoption."

"I'm sorry."

He sighed. "What are we having?"

"A girl." she said and Keyeion looked at her, a smile forming on his lips.

"You forreal?"

"Yeah." she nodded.

"Finally. No more after this aite? And I'm dead serious. You're getting a tubal ligation after you give birth. Aite?"

"Okay." she smiled. "Are you still upset with me?"

"Hearing that I'm getting a girl baby? Na man. You good. Come here." he said and she laid beside him. "Don't lie to me aite? It's better you tell me and i get upset, than me finding out from something else aite?"

"Okay. Im sorry."

"You good. Go to sleep."

"Free day today?" she ask.

"Yeah. I hope you ain't got no work to do cause i wanna cuddle. Worst since it's raining."

"Today's all for you. I love you." she kissed his lips.

"Love you too."

****

"Mommy.... Mommy." she heard Kings voice.

"Mh?" she hummed, still in her sleeping state.

Opening her eyes, she pulled King on the bed since his father wasn't there.

"Mommy i sick."

"You're sick?"

"Yeah." he frowned. Jaimee felt his neck and he was only a little warm.

"You'll be okay. Where's daddy?"

"Kitchen."

"Come lay with mommy." she cuddled him.

"No mommy. I play." he fussed.

"King it's damn near 7 in the morning. Please atleast let mommy sleep a little."

"Mommy play." he whined.

"Can mommy play later?"

"No now." he pouted and fold his arm. It wasn't soon until he start crying. All Jaimee did was close her eyes and block him out. King soon realised that she wasn't gonna play with him so he lay on her, sniffling.

"Good morning baby." Keyeion spoke once he entered the room.

"Daddy mommy sleep." King got up and walked over to his father.

"You sure?"

"Mhm. Mommy close her eyes." he touched his eyes.

"Jay."

"Yes?"

"You wanna go shopping?"

"I'm tired." she mumbled.

"I saw this cute Hermés Birkin bag yesterday and i think it would look great with the heels it comes with."

"I'll be ready in 10." she got up, making Keyeion laugh.

"You hungry Ace?"

"Yeah. Daddy mommy no wanna play."

"Mommy's tired baby." he left his room to get King ready.

"Tired? Mommy have baby soon daddy?"

"Yeah. She having a girl."

"Daddy i no want no girl."

"That's good for you. But you gon have a baby sister."

"I gonna be big brudder daddy!" he beamed once his father got him out of his pajamas and into his bath.

"Yeah and you're gonna protect her just like i protect mommy."

"Daddy im hungry."

"We're gonna buy breakfast soon." he told King.

"Dad we're ready." Kianna said.

"Wait on us downstairs."

Once Keyeion gave King a bath, he got him dress in a similar outfit he was wearing which was a khaki jeans, light brown sneakers and dark blue polo shirt and hat. Keyeion packed a little bag for King in case he got messy then left his room.

"Why you copying me?" Keyeion said once Jaimee left her room.

"Because i wanted to." she smiled. Jaimee was wearing a dark blue sundress with a nude jacket and nude strappy heels.

"You look cute." he pecked her lips.

"Thank you ba-"

"I want kissy too." King grinned. Jaimee and Keyeion smiled at each other before kissing his cheeks at the same time.

"Ready?" Keyeion ask.

"Ya. Breakfast?"

"Restaurant."

"Niceeeee. I'm starving."

"I know. BMW or Wraith?" Keyeion ask once they locked up the house.

"BMW!!!' the twins yelled.

Once everyone was settled and King was strapped in, Keyeion brought his family to a restaurant where they would have breakfast.

"You thought about that deal babe?" Keyeion ask Jaimee who was texting away on her phone.

"Yeah. The best I've seen so far. It's not necessarily about the money but the income is good. Eight hundred thousand each fortnight just to talk about our relationship? Babe it's awesome. I just need some time to get through with the pregnancy and we'll get through with it."

"Babysitter?"

"That's why i had hella kids, so the older ones, can babysit the younger ones."

"Smart. I'll let Yvonne know we accept the offer."

"Sure."

"Mom you're pregnant?" Keyenna ask.

"Yeah. We're having a girl."

"Oh. You have alot of kids. It's terrifying."

"And somehow you ended up being one of mines." she gave her a fake smile and Keyenna's smile faded.

Keyeion laughed.

"Dad it's not funny."

"It was."  Keyion and Kianna said at the same time.

Soon, their meals were being served and they ate and held a family oriented conversation.

Once they were finished, Keyeion paid for their meals and they made their way to the mall in downtown Atlanta. Jaimee ended up finding the bag Keyeion was talking about as well as the heel that matched. They ended up doing more shopping before going home.

At this current moment, it was a few minutes after 5 pm and the family was in the den watching a movie. While the twins and the couple was cuddling on separate sofa's, King was busy doing his own thing and talking to himself.

"Babe we don't need a budget. We worked our ass off all these years just for these things. We don't budget anymore." Keyeion spoke while his and Jaimees hands were interlocked and she was laying in his arms.

"I know but i just think we need to spend our money wisely."

"For what?"

"God can easily take our blessings away."

"I know that but we worked for it babe. Check this, you own 4 shops, a world donation organization with a fostering company, a loan company, you invested in 8 organization including Natalia's and have your own makeup line; meanwhile i own two clubs thats bringing in atleast 2.5 million dollars a month, invested in 2 companies and own my own charity. Plus we're getting revenue from the company we invest it. Budget where?"

"You're right."

"This baby isn't gonna take our whole life earnings. All we need to do is pray for a healthy baby girl. Aite boo?"

"Mhm. Natalia wants to know if it was okay for her and her friend to be partners in her company."

"What's the occupation and net worth of the friend? Cause if he/she can't make the amount of money Talia make or more, it's a no."

"He makes 500 thousand a week and he's a doctor. She said he wanted to quit his job at the hospital."

"And how much she makes?"

"Close to 600 thousand after taxes."

"Sounds fair. Then that means the company will have to expand."

"Yeah."

"Then let her know he can join. We'll get the papers sorted out and invest 500 mil in the business then flip it so it can be a billion dollar company."

"Sounds good to me. I believe it can be successful only if they both put in work. She have both her parents standing behind her for support and a good lawyer if anything threatening takes place."

"She'll make it." Keyeion mumbled while staring at the huge screen infront of it. He kissed Jaimee's hand before kissing her forehead. "You heard anything from Tony?"

"No." she mumbled. "I haven't heard from her in a long while. I tried messaging her but it's like she changed her number. Ion know."

"You got an invitation to the wedding though?"

"No. I hope she didn't forget about me."

"I don't think she would do that."

"You still talk to her fiancé?"

"Yeah. We hung out a few times when i was in New York. Had a nice conversation. They're just taking their time."

"I hope so."

"Mommy." King whined, walking over to his parents.

"What's wrong baby?" Jaimee pulled him up so he was laying on his father.

"I'm sleepy."

"I guess it's bedtime." she said and got up. "Guy's it's bedtime."

"But mom, it's almost over." Keyenna frowned.

"Come up as soon as it's done." she told them and went upstairs with Keyeion and King.

While Keyeion put King to bed, Jaimee was laying in her bed messaging Tony for the fourteenth time, hoping to get a text back. After 5 minutes, she didn't get anything so she gave up.

"You wanna fuck?" Keyeion ask while closing his door.

"Keyeion leave me alone." she rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"I miss you." she looked at him.

"Me or jr?" he hovered over her and kissed her neck, just as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"For once, you this time. Mhh." she moaned. "I just feel like we've been distant. You know, with work and everything." she kissed his lips.

"And who's fault is that?"

"Mines, partially. I know...." she stared at him. "I love you, so so much."

"Ion love these hoes." he bit his lips and she giggled, pulling his head down so they could share a kiss. "You sure you'on wanna fuck?"

"I'm positive babe. I just wanna hold you."

"Whatever makes you comfortable baby." he laid on his back allowing Jaimee to lay on him. She kissed his neck then his chest before laying her head there, just as he pulled the covers over them.

******

What y'all thunk about this chapter?

Any concerns?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
18.3K 362 43
Good
3.6K 164 26
just read. I'm not really good at writing these. contains explicit content.
89.5K 4.2K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...