Never In 63 Days (ON GOING)

Bởi its_clarissbree

When Camila Evans meets the Dean's son and campus bad boy, everything goes down from there. To the point wher... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: The Sophomore
Chapter 2: World War 3 Begins
Chapter 3: Beaten at his own Game
Chapter 4: The Vocalist or The Player
Chapter 5: How to make a girl fall in love with you in 61 days
Chapter 6: The Confession
Chapter 7: She could be the One
Chapter 8: O.G.H.B
Chapter 9: It's Complicated
Chapter 10: "You can't fool this one,"
Chapter 11: The Prank
Chapter 12: Lock screen
Chapter 13: Prisoner
Chapter 14: A diner experience
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 15: Bugs Bunny
Chapter 16: "Let me beat up the guy that will break your heart"
Chapter 17: Boquet
Chapter 18: You're Mine
Chapter 19: The Bet
Chapter 20: Valentine
Chapter 21: MMV
Chapter 22: The Kiss
Chapter 23: Girlfriend
Chapter 24: Jealousy
Chapter 25: Lies
Chapter 27: Date?
Chapter 28: The Plan
Chapter 29: I like you
Chapter 30: Cool Off
Chapter 31: Stuck
Chapter 32: Sunset
Chapter 33: Replacement
Chapter 34: The Reason Part 1
Chapter 35: The Reason Part 2
Chapter 36: Viral
Chapter 37: Missing
Chapter 38: Surprise

Chapter 26: He's back

27 4 5
Bởi its_clarissbree

Hey fam😊 I want to thank everyone who voted for this story and helped get IHYILY up to #41-loveandhate! Much appreciated<3

For those who wants to see little sneak peeks, chapter updates and more, check out my insta which is linked in my bio😊

Anyway enough chit chat, let's get in to the chapter......

Chapter 26: He's back

R Y D E R

I placed the fourth cigarette between my lips as my mind kept rushing back to seeing Camila, who usually looks all strong but looked almost heartbroken after what I did.

Fuck. Why the hell can't I get that off my head?

I looked down at the main road filled with cars honking at each other and frantic pedestrians from my bedroom balcony.

That's it. I'm calling Blake.

I pulled my phone out, quickly typed in the password and called Blake on messenger. "Dude, some weird bullshit's going on with me."

"Not the first time," Blake replied

"Blake it's serious. I think I..." I hesitated. "I'm guilty for doing that shit to Camila."

The line suddenly went silent. "Dude you still there?"

"Holy shit, bruhhh you feel guilty over a girl?!" Blake said

I sat on the edge of my bed before tossing the cigarette in the bin and sticking another one between my lips. "Dude chill, it's no big deal."

"Yeah right now it isn't," Blake muttered. "Sorry dude, I gotta drive my lil sis to her friend's house. Goodluck."

"Yeah I'm not gonna need it," I replied before he hung up

I changed into a white Thrasher hoodie, black ripped jeans and old skool black checkerboard Vans with blue aviators to cover up my black eye.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I muttered to myself before I walked out of my room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Z A C H

I was binged watching Shadow Hunters- one of mine and Cam's favorite tv shows -on Netflix when three loud knocks errupted from the front door. I opened the door and was shocked to see Ryder.

"The hell are you doing here?" I asked angrily

"You shouldn't have done that to Camila," He replied

"Shouldn't you be happy or some shit 'cause she helped you?" I said

"Look Parker, I wasted my time coming here so shut the fuck up and listen," He growled. "You can get pissed at me all you want but just fix it with Camila."

"Why should I?" I asked

"I lied. She didn't help me so just fix it will you?" He said before he shoved his hands in his jeans pockets, turned on his heel and walked off.

-

I walked up to the Evans' front door and knocked twice before Cam opened the door. My emotions got the best of me when I wrapped Cam in an embrace.

I pulled away and saw mixed expressions on her face. "I thought you were mad."

"Well.... I realised I was a jerk," I said. "With the help of another jerk."

"Ryder?" She asked and I nodded

"Enough about that though. Wanna go get korean food?" I offered

"Um Zach I-" she tried to say when Ethan appeared behind her and interrupted.

"Uh I think I need to go now," he said before getting out the door but he was eventually stopped by Cam.

"It's fine E, you can come with us if Zach wouldn't mind," Both Cam and Ethan looked at me for an answer

I scratched the back of my neck before saying. "Uh sure why not."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

E T H A N

I sat in back of Connor's car as I watched Camila and Zach, feeling a bit of jealousy at how happy they looked together. It was almost as if they have their own world and forgot I was with them.

Moments later, Zach pulled up next to the curb in front of a korean restaurant I can't even pronounce the name of. The three of us made our way in and I was blown away at the decor they decorated the inside of the restaurant with. It was as if we were transported from Portland to Seoul.

"Hwan-yeonghabnida," A woman in a korean outfit said

"Uh what'd she say?" I whispered to Camila

"She said welcome miss and sirs," She whispered back before facing the woman. "Thank you, can we get a table for three?"

"Ne, maj-ayo," The woman said before she led us to a wooden table with a lazy susan on top. "Here is the menu."

Translation: Yes, right this way

"Gomabseubnida," Camila replied before the woman bowed and left

Translation: Thank you

-

After the delicious korean dinner we had, the three of us made our way to the car and surprisingly, Camila sat in the back next to me.

"Aren't you taking shotgun?" I asked

"Well I kinda though you needed company," She said with a grin

Camila and I talked the whole way while I spotted Zach glance at us through the rearview mirror dozens of times.

We were stuck in traffic when Zach spoke up. "Where's your house O'Connor?"

"Zach, why don't we invite Ethan over for movie night?" Camila chimed in

"Well if that's ok with you then sure," Zach replied

"Ethan?" Camila turned to me with hopeful eyes

"Uh sure," I said

-

Minutes later, we were at the Evans' front door and before Zach's knuckles even touched the door, it flew open with Skylar appearing behind it.

"Hey Zach, Mila and who's tha- OMG! Ethan it's so good to see you again!" Skylar squealed before hugging me

I embraced her back before we pulled away. "I thought you forgot about your first bbf."

"Wait you guys know each other?" Camila and Zach said in unison

"Of course, he was like my first guy friend in elementary," Skylar explained. "I already set everything up for movie night so all we have to do is sit in front of the TV and enjoy."

Camila and Skylar already made their way in while Zach looked at me all serious once they were out of sight. "So, you're my girlfriend's best friend huh?"

"Yeah you have a problem with that?" I replied

"Not for now," He said before he brushed past me

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

C A M I L A

The sitting arrangement was pretty simple. Skylar sat next to Ethan while Zach and I sat next to each other on the other couch. Although, Zach didn't even pay attention to the movie because his eyes were glued to Skylar and Ethan who goofed around like Zach and I usually do.

"Someone's jealous," I whispered to Zach

He immediately turned to face me. "I'm not Cam. I'm just making sure O'Connor won't make a move on Sky."

"Z, Ethan won't do that so just chill," I assured him

He took one last glance at Skylar and Ethan before he faced me. "Let's hope so."

-

Once the credits rolled in, the four of us started cleaning up the huge mountain of trash sprawled on the floor. Well, by the four of us I mean me and Zach since Sky and Ethan were just chit-chatting.

Surprisingly, Zach and I got the living room back to how it usually looks in a few minutes.

"Babe, Mila I'm just gonna walk Ethan out," Skylar said before she and Ethan filed out the door

It's been way too long since Skylar left so I decided to check on her. I opened the door and couldn't believe what I saw.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question of the chapter: What do you guys think Cam saw? Comment down below😊

Please remember to leave a vote😊

Posting a preview of Chapter 27 on my insta story very soon😊

ClarissBree out✌

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.5K 160 7
Camila struggles to write a completed story until she confides in Reece, the cute librarian, and with a whirlwind romance, he helps her believe she c...
7.7K 188 12
Valentina Cabello is just your typical, drunken ass, smoking, 18 year old. She has slept with more guys than you can imagine. Every weekend: new part...
246K 7.6K 27
Camryn has always been bullied. Not just at school but in her own home also by her stepfather. Ever since her father passed when she was five years...
5.2K 300 39
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...