Some People Hope (Frank Iero...

By haleyukulele

In this prequel to Carry On This Way (A Gerard Way Fanfiction) , fourteen year old Ally Shores is in her firs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 ~ Epilogue

Chapter 23

313 19 0
By haleyukulele

"Ally!" Frank came up the stairs after me saying. "Ally it's okay don't worry." 

I laid down in my bed with my pillow over my face. This can't be happening. Why did I even tell her?

I was crying but wasn't responding to him. He knocked on the door. "Hey, it's gonna be okay." He said in a tender voice. He opened the door and sat next to me. 

"Why did I tell her?" I asked. "I'm such an idiot." 

"No you're not." He assured me. "Don't ever say that again." 

"I shouldn'tve told her, I've ruined everything." 

He gently ran his hand down my hair. "No you didn't. We'll figure something out Ally."  

"And what if we don't?" I snapped, sitting up with my tears stained face. "What if she doesn't change her mind? What then?" 

"I-I don't know." He replied with a shaky voice. 

I wrapped my arms around him. I didn't know what to say or do at this point. Was my mom really going to do this to me? Was she really going to do this to Frank? 

"Come on." He said, taking me by the hand and standing up. "Let's go get some coffee or something." 

I wiped my face and nodded. "Okay."  

******  

We walked hand in hand down the cloudy sidewalk. 

~Frank's POV~ 

I looked over at her, her tear stain face was covered mostly by her hair as her gaze was fixed upon the ground in front of her. I tightly gripped her hand and shut my eyes. This was really hard for both of us. What if her mom never changed her mind? 

It was hard for me to think about. "Ally." I said, breaking the silence. "You know I love you, right?" 

She looked up a bit. "Yeah." She replied. "I know." 

"And I will no matter what your mom says." I said, kissing her on the forehead. "Don't worry, okay? We'll figure something out." 

We came up to the coffee shop, I held the door open for her. She went to find a seat and I went to order. "Hot chocolate and... A latte, I guess." I said. 

"It'll be ready in a minute." The girl behind the counter said. 

"Thanks." I replied. 

Within a few minutes it was ready. I handed her the money. "Thanks, have a nice day." She said with a smile. 

"You too." I said as I walked away. I sat down on the opposite side of the table as Ally. 

"Thank you." She said, excepting the drink. 

"You're welcome." I said, taking a sip of mine. 

She looked out the window, it was now raining. Rain drops ran down the window. I just stared at her, watching her put her finger on the window and follow the rain drops running down it. 

"What do you want for your birthday Frankie?" She asked. 

"Uh, I dunno." I replied, scratching the back of my neck. 

She took another sip of her drink while glaring at me. 

I gave a light laugh at this. "So how's your dad doing?" I asked. 

"He's better, still off of the stuff." She replied. "I'm proud of him, like I said." 

"Me too." I added. I gulped down the rest of my coffee. "We should get going yeah?" 

"Probably." She confirmed. "My mom  probably wants me home soon."  

'Okay then." I said, holding out a hand for her to take. She excepted it, we threw our cups away, and walked out the door, and into the rain. 

~Ally's POV~ 

We walked down the sidewalk, and the rain was actually kind of nice. He put his arm around me, and I leaned on his, the corners of my lips turning up. 

******** 

I opened my front door, and Frank followed close behind. My mom was sitting in the living room watching TV. I started walking up the stairs, and Frank stopped. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I'm going to talk to your mom." He said. 

"About what?" 

"Us." He firmly replied. 

"But Frank, I-I don't know, if that's... Such a good idea." I stuttered. 

He gave me a reassuring smile. "Trust me." 

I slowly nodded and went upstairs, leaving him to talk to her. 

I paced the floor in my room, my heart was rapidly beating. I was really nervous about this. 

"Just trust him Ally." I told myself. 

I plopped down on my bed and sighed. 

~Flash back~ 

"Don't make me push you in!" I shouted as Frank tickled me. 

"Oh well, the pond isn't that cold." He said. 

I giggled as he kept tickling me. We were about twelve and thirteen at the time. 

"Stop it!" I laughed. 

"Make me!" He fought back with. 

"Okay." I agreed, pushing him into the water. 

"Oh God it's actually colder than I thought!" He yelled.  

I couldn't help but laugh. He climbed out and was soaking wet. I stood up and ran away as he gave me the, "I'm going to get you" look. 

He chased after me but I climbed up a tree so he couldn't reach me. "Hey! No fair!" He said. 

I stuck my tongue out at him. Eventually, he laid down on the ground to dry off in the sun. I quietly came down and plopped down next to him. 

He opened one eye and looked over at me. I met his gaze. He slowly moved his hand to mine, and grabbed my hand. The corner of my lips turned up, as did his. 

We always enjoyed each other's company, no matter what he was there for me and never let me down either. 

~End flash back~ 

*Knock knock* 

I sat up as I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said. 

It was Frank. I stood up and went over to him. "So? How'd it go?" I asked. 

"She said she'd give me a chance!" He said with a smile. 

I quickly wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and a smile spread across my face. He returned the hug. 

"What did you say to her!?" I asked with a smile still on my face, breaking the hug but keeping a hand on each of his arms. 

"I just explained things." He replied. "How I feel, and just overall that we've been friends for so long, she can trust me to not get her daughter into trouble."  

"Frankie you're the best!" I said, once again hugging him. 

He kissed me on the side of the head. "I should probably get home now." 

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I replied. 

He waved as we walked out of the room. I followed him down to thank my mom. Frank left, saying thank you to her too. 

I went to her and hugged her. "Thanks mom." I said. 

"Dont' make me regret it, okay?" She replied. 

"Okay." I answered with. I went upstairs and got dressed for bed, after grabbing a bite to eat for dinner of course, I plopped down on my bed and turned off my lamp. 

I saw Frankie waving from his room with a smile, which I returned and waved back. 

____________________ 

Vote and comment please! 

And thanks for reading! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.5K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
866K 53.2K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...