Nia: Adulthood

By yngtxc

Nia is now a freshman in college at UCLA. She has moved out of her Mother's house and into an apartment with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 4

512 27 0
By yngtxc

Thursday, September 4, 2020

5:23 PM

Nia was in the kitchen washing the dishes when Roscoe face timed her.

"Wassup boo". Nia smiled at the sight of his face.

"I'm on my way. I hope you ready". Roscoe looked closer at what she was wearing.

"Ready for what?". Nia frowned putting the last dish in the drying wrack.

"Our date. Remember last night I said I'mma take you out on a real date". Roscoe reminded her.

The events of last night came flooding back to Nia who at the time was half asleep when Roscoe said he wanted to take her on a date. 

"Aw shit ok. I'm ready". Nia lied hanging up the phone. 

She ran down the hall hitting her toe on the wall. She fell to the floor holding her toe.

"Fuck! Damn! Shit! Bitch!". Nia cursed aloud.

"Bitch what the hell going on with all this cussing". Anaya opened her door.

"I hit my fucking toe and Roscoe is on his way to take me out and I am nowhere near ready". Nia rolled around on the ground.

"Ok, well damn, get up bitch I'm tryna face time Shaun and all I hear is yo ass yelling and falling all over the place. Get cho ass up and go get ready before he get here". Anaya pulled Nia up and pushed into the bathroom.

"Thanks for the support, it's not like my toe is dying or anything but thanks Naya". Nia sat on the floor still holding her toe.

She got in the shower and shaved her legs, arms, and underarms. She quickly shaved her bikini area and applied aloe vera gel down there.

She got out the shower and dried off and lotioned her body. 

Nia ran into her room and Roscoe was sitting on the bed.

"Oh shit!". Nia clutched her chest as her heart raced.

"What happened to you being ready by six?". Roscoe stood up.

"It's five forty-nine I'm almost ready I just gotta put on my clothes". Nia kissed his cheek and headed to her closet.

Roscoe rolled his eyes.

"Baby, come on I'm almost ready just give me like five minutes. I already know what I'mma wear and then we can go. I promise". Nia straddled his lap.

His hands immediately found their way to her ass.

"You ain't got on no panties?". Roscoe felt up and down her butt.

"Boy stop before you start some shit and no I just got out the shower". Nia stood up.

"I ain't gone lie you smell good ass hell. Might have to come spend da night wit chu". Roscoe licked his lips.

"No, you not. Cause you play entirely too much". Nia walked off into the closet.

Quickly she got dressed and put on her shoes and then slicked her hair into a bun.

"Ok, see I told you five minutes. You gotta stop sweatin me babe". Nia kissed his jaw.

"Nah. Cause nine times outta ten yo ass be taking forever to put some clothes on. Then we be bout late as fuck dealing wit cho ass". Roscoe slapped her ass.

"Ow! But it ain't take me long this time so let's go". Nia walked toward the front door.

They went downstairs and got in Roscoe's car.

"Where we going?". Nia looked to Roscoe.

"That's a surprise baby girl". He turned to her and kissed her forehead.

"Babe you know I hate surprises. Like they my worst enemy". Nia groaned making Roscoe laugh.

"I know but I got sum special for you. Plus, you might just love this surprise". Roscoe continued driving.

Nia hated surprises with a passion. Especially when it came to Roscoe because she could never predict what he would do.

"You bet not make me cry". Nia warned him.

"No cap. It's easy to make yo ass cry". He smirked.

"That's a lie. I barely cry". Nia lied.

"You was the main one crying when we went to watch Avengers Infinity War". Roscoe reminded her.

"It was dusty in there". Nia looked around at their surroundings.

"Dust? Yeah ok". Roscoe cheesed.

They pulled up to a restaurant and got out.

Roscoe got out the car and helped Nia out.

He interlaced their fingers and walked inside.

The restaurant was empty.

"Bae? You brought me to a closed restaurant". Nia looked at him sideways.

"Closed for us baby girl". He smirked.

Nia gawked. Never in a million years did a boy let alone a boyfriend get a restaurant closed just for the two of them.

"Wait? Nooo, how did you do this?". Nia felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"The owner is a friend of my Father's so he called in a favor for me". Roscoe led her to the bar that was in the middle of the restaurant.

He pulled her chair out and she sat down. He sat next to her.

"I really wanted to do sumn special for you cause you really got me noticed ma. If it wasn't for you I prolly would've still been doing local gigs and shit. But you believed in me and thats hard to come by these days. Specially when you want somebody to be there for you and love you unconditionally". He placed his hand on hers.

Nia was literally about to cry. To this day, Roscoe made her nervous even though they had been together for almost two years.

"I love you baby girl. And I plan on marrying you one day. I put that on everything". Roscoe leaned over and kissed her gently.

Nia couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"I love you". Nia wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love yo crybaby ass too". Roscoe cracked a smile handing her a tissue.

"Shut up you the reason I'm like this. You always making me nervous and emotional". Nia wiped her eyes.

A bartender named Maurice came out to greet them.

"Aww y'all are cute. Can I start you off with some drinks? We have a strawberry limerita and watermelon vodka drink that is to die for emphasis on the die part. Would you all like to try it?". Maurice shot out speaking quickly.

"My lady will have that and I'll have a Sprite no ice". Roscoe ordered for them both.

"Ok coming right up". Maurice disappeared.

"How did you know I wanted to try that drink?". Nia looked at Roscoe with narrowed eyes.

"Because every time we go out, you be the adventurous one trying all the new stuff and I get the same shit every time. I know you baby girl". Roscoe looked her in the eye.

"I'll tell you something you don't know about me". Nia peered flirtatiously at him.

"What's dat?". Roscoe played along.

"I low-key peep little things about you that no one else knows". Nia smirked.

"Like what?". Roscoe was intrigued.

"When you kiss me your heart beats so fast. You say my name in your sleep sometimes, well Shaun probably knows that. And you can't take it when I get a little frustrated with you. You squirm a little".  Nia winked at him.

All Roscoe could do was smile because she wasn't lying.

"Alright we know each other then". Roscoe nodded.

Maurice came back with their drinks.

"Watermelon Strawberry concoction for you and Sprite no ice for you. Are you all ready to order?". Maurice handed over the drinks.

"I want the Chipotle fried chicken wit fries". Roscoe ordered handing over his menu.

"I want the lobster tail with lobster Mac and cheese". Nia ordered.

"Ok I'll have that coming right up for y'all". Maurice went to the back again.

"No lie tho we need to talk about our future cause supposedly we getting married". Nia sipped her drink.

"What chu wanna talk about?". Roscoe looked to her.

"Do you want kids?". Nia asked.

"Yeah. Bout four or five". Roscoe cheesed making Nia choke on her drink.

"Four or five? Damn. I was thinking like two or three like damn nigga". Nia frowned.

She wouldn't mind having Roscoe's kids. But four or five babies? That's something they needed to negotiate.

"No cap, I could settle at four. But what else ?". Roscoe really wanted to know what Nia wanted out of the relationship.

"I want to move out of California once I finish school. There's more to life than just California all the time, you know what I'm saying. I don't know what state I want to live in but I wanna go and explore places". Nia fantasized.

"I feel you baby girl. But you better figure out fast cause these years go by quick. Plus, we gotta figure it out cause I be missing you at night". Roscoe's eyes lusted over.

Despite the fact that they had been together for almost two years, Nia was still a virgin. She was just waiting on the right moment and maybe tonight would be that right moment.

"We'll see". Nia winked.

Maurice came over with their food and sat the plates in front of them.

Roscoe lifted his fork to his mouth and Nia popped his hand.

"Thank God for the food boy". Nia scolded.

"You right you right. Damn". Roscoe bowed his head.

"Father God we thank you for the food in Jesus name we pray, amen". Nia prayed quickly.

"That was a quick ass prayer". Roscoe was amused.

"I been saying that prayer since I was three. It's a habit now I guess". Nia replied.

After getting away from her controlling Father, she had realized God isn't as judgemental and condemning as her Father portrayed. So she decided to at least  believe he was there, taking care of her.

"Is your food good?". Roscoe questioned.

"Yessss. This lobster Mac and cheese snaps". Nia ate another spoonful.

"I'm glad you like it here. But we got one more destination after this so don't get all drowsy on me". He warned.

Nia was excited for their next destination, so far this was by far the best date ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 296 53
Willow needs to make ends meet and pay for her grandmother's medical bills but her measly income can't help the situation. UCLA's heartthrob, Nathan...
10.6K 794 16
She'd die for love. He didn't believe in love. *** From reading The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood, to watching 10 Things I Hate About You, to list...
4.2M 81.6K 28
Sophie's parents have shipped her off to a boarding school in Spain that can provide a better education for her. Now, after two years, her grades hav...
2.1K 56 54
Melanie goes on a school trip to Italy. she and her best friend Kailey are really looking forward to it. But when Kailey wants to share a room with h...