Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong

62 2 0
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

"Jihyun! Heeji!!" they all exclaimed as soon as we got off the elevator. Some of the boys were at the living room.

We were soon pulled in hugs and showered by questions. It was a good thing Heeji and I showered.

"Are you two alright?"

I smiled and nodded assuringly. "Perfectly fine," Heeji and I answered in chorus.

"We were really worried... You two have been out for hours already," Tao says.

"Of course they would be out for hours, hyung. We should be thankful they arrived not so late," Chen butts in.

"I was trying to show my concern, Jongdae hyung."

"Don't tell me it is you two who would start bickering now," Xiumin scolds the two younger boys.

"Just in time for supper."

Our heads turned to a corner where D.O. just suddenly appeared.

"Oh... Hey, Kyungsoo," Heeji greets her.

"Let's eat now. Dinner's ready," he says.

"Let's go," Suho says and we all went to the dining room and took our places there.

I frowned. "Where's Chanyeol, Luhan, Baekhyun and Kris?" I asked.

"They went to set some traps and alarms," Sehun answers.

"So they're outside?" Heeji inquires. Worry was evident on the tone of her speaking.

Suho shook his head. "The traps and alarms can be set and engaged from the CCTV room. No need to go outside."

"That's good," I replied.

"Speaking of..." Lay utters and the four boys just entered the dining room and also took our places.

"Oh... Heeji and Jihyun. I see you have arrived," Luhan points out.

"That's good. The others had been worrying about you two being gone," Kris says before adding quickly, "I-I was worried too of course."

"You two finished early with the matter, huh?" Chanyeol adds.

Baekhyun frowns at him. "What do you mean early? They had been gone for hours."

"We did not mean to make you guys worry. But we are completely fine now," I said and Heeji nodded in agreement.

"I was actually glad I had Jihyun to help. If she weren't there I could have been gone for more hours," Heeji adds and I was the one to nod this time.

"What's important now is that the two of you got home safe," says Lay with a smile which made me smile to.

"Lay hyung's right," D.O. nods in agreement then adds, "Let's start eating now, alright? We need to rest early because we are having training tomorrow."

----------

"My body hurts..." Heeji whined as she stretched on the bed like a cat.

"Are you sure about having training tomorrow? Don't you want to rest your muscles?" I asked her, sitting on the edge of the bed.

She shook her head and sat up. "We would train tomorrow. I would be fine soon anyways," she says and I nodded.

Then an idea crossed my mind. "Do you want me to give you a massage?" I asked her.

Her brows jumped high. "You'd do that?"

I nodded. "Yeah... If you would want to of course."

She beamed. "I'd love to!"

I grinned at her and went behind her then started to work hands on those points that probably hurts. I know those parts since my body hurts a bit too.

"You're good at this, Jihyun," she comments.

"Thanks," I replied. "I used to do this as a kid to my parents every after their work."

"Your parents must be so lucky."

"Yeah." I nodded. "But... Every parent is lucky for their child. That is what my mom would say."

"Mmh~ I guess that would do," she tells me and I retracted my hands from her. "Thank you so much, Jihyun."

I smiled. "Anytime, Heeji."

"Let's sleep now?"

I nodded and turned the lights off.

Then I laid down the bed beside Heeji.

"This is how it feels like to sleep beside a sibling, huh?" I heard her say.

I turned to face her and she is already facing me. Her face was illuminated by the table lamp.

"Sibling?" I raised a brow.

"I treat you like my younger sister... Sometimes my older sister too, depends on the situation. For example like earlier when you gave me a massage," she explained, giggling softly.

"I never had a sibling... I wish had one..." I uttered.

"Well, you have me? I can be your sister."

"That would be a cool idea," I chuckled and she chuckled too.

"Good night, Jihyun."

"Good night. Sweet dreams, Heeji."

"Thanks. You too."

--------

"Miss Jeon? Miss Ahn?"

I tore my gaze from the book and to our teacher and stood up.

"Are you sure you two don't know where your friends are?" she asks.

"We really have no idea. We're very sorry," Heeji replies, bowing slightly.

Then the door flew open revealing Joshua.

"I am sorry for being late, Miss," Joshua apologizes, almost out of breath. He seemed like he was running.

"It's fine, Mr. Hong. I would let you off this time. This won't happen again, alright?"

Joshua bowed once more. "Yes, Miss. Thank you."

Then he heads to the seat right beside me.

I turned to my bag and grabbed the towel I had inside. Then turned to Joshua who was wiping his sweat with his hands.

"Here." I offered the cloth to him.

He looked at me then down on the item in my hand. Then smiled. "Thanks," he says, taking the cloth and using it. "I forgot to bring mine."

"Glad I brought mine. What happened?"

"I woke up late," he chuckled sheepishly.

I chuckled, "You silly guy." But then my smile died down when I noticed a bruise on the side of his jaw and another with a cut on the side of his lip. "Joshua... What happened to you??"

"I already answered. Woke up late---"

"No." I shook my head. "You have bruises, Josh. What happened?" I cried silently, making sure only the two of us hears.

His eyes widened and his hand went up to his jaw. "I thought I covered it with waterproof concealer..."

"Come again?" I asked as I did not hear what he just mumbled.

He grinned. "It's nothing. I fell from the staircase last night."

My eyes widened. "What? How could you be so clumsy??" I hissed silently.

"Let's talk about that later. The discussion's starting," he says with a slight wave of his hand.

I just nodded and turned my attention to the front. But I cannot help but steal glances at his bruises and feel so embarrassed everytime he caught me.

I just decided to let it go and focus on the lesson.

Classes soon ended and it was already lunch time. Since the others were gone, it was only Heeji, Joshua and I in the table.

We ordered our usual meals and started eating.

"Where are they right now?" Joshua asks.

"Trust me, Joshua. We don't really know," Heeji answers.

I sighed, "I wonder what they are up to. They are missing a lot with the lessons," I added, feigning a tone of concern and worry. But I am concerned and worried right now that they are not with us.

"Joshua? How did you get those?"

The latter's brows furrowed. "Get what?" he asks.

"You have bruises and a wound on the side of your lip," Heeji points out, touching the certain area making Joshua wince silently. "Sorry."

"No... It's fine," Joshua chuckles, slightly leaning away. "I tripped that's why."

My brows furrowed. "But, Josh... You told me you fell down a staircase," I uttered out in confusion.

He stopped for a moment before breaking into a small smile. "I tripped causing me to fall down the stairs. I am sorry for confusing you."

"I should have thought of that though," I chuckled.

After that, we just continued to eat and the day went on.

After all the classes, Heeji and I headed off to our training place again.

Upon arriving, Mr. Park greeted us with a bow.

"Good afternoon, young ladies."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Park," we greeted back, bowing as well.

"Let's head inside and start are warm up."

"We'll just change into our training clothes first, Mr. Park," Heeji says.

He chuckled, "Of course."

Aaaaahhhhh... Why is he so handsome?

"Jihyun, why are you still standing there?"

I snapped out when I was asked that. I turned to my right and Heeji was no longer there.

"I-I'll go now," I said with a quick bow.

Then I quickly ran, hiding my face which is probably as red as an apple at the moment.

--------

"Alright! Water break."

I dropped my arms to my sides, exhausted and stalked my way to our bags.

"Here."

"Thanks," I uttered as Heeji passed my water bottle and I immediately drank from it.

"Heeji, Jihyun."

"Yes, Mr. Park?"

"I hope you don't mind not having our training tomorrow. I have to go to some photoshoot," he told us.

Of course. Photoshoot.

Sometimes I forget that this man is a celebrity.

"That would be fine for us. Maybe we would take tomorrow as our rest day also," Heeji replies.

Mr. Park points at her. "Correct. Now, let's finish quickly to get home already, alright?"

After our short water break, we continued our training. After another hour, Heeji and I took a short rest before showing and changing into new clothes.

Showering really helps to relax my muscles after those hours of training. We also trained a bit longer today.

Then Heeji and I drove home.

We had to take another path today. We take different paths to the hideout everytime.

Finally, we were heading down to the underground mansion. The living room was empty as we arrived.

"Where are they?"

I looked down on my watch to check the time. "Probably eating dinner," I answered.

"Let's go then."

I nodded and the two of us made our way to the dining area. But it was empty.

"Should we search for them?" Heeji asks me.

"Yeah. But it would be better we head to the CCTV room to make it easier."

"You really are a brilliant girl," she mused and we both chuckled.

But when we arrived and checked the screens all the rooms are empty.

I averted my gaze from the screens to Heeji. "Can you call them Heeji?"

"Sure." she nods and takes her phone out her pockets. We waited for a while in silence, then she put in on loudspeaker when someone answered.

"Heeji?"

"Chanyeol, where are you guys?" Heeji asks.

"Still training. We're almost done anyways."

Heeji sighs in relief, "Good... I already thought what happened to you guys."

"Didn't mean to make you worry... Heeji... Where is Jihyun?"

Heeji turned to me and nods her head to the phone.

I leaned closer and spoke in a teasing tone, "Have you missed me that much, Chanyeol?"

"Yuck. What are you talking about??"

I chuckled. "Head home quick. Or else I will eat the ice cream in the fridge," I lied.

"Ice cream? There's ice cream in the fridge??"

"Yes, and it is vanilla."

"Don't you dare eat---"

"Chanyeol! What's taking you so long??" a voice of a man butts in.

"Don't you dare eat the ice cream, Jihyun. Or I'll kill you when we arrive."

And then he hung up. Heeji and I broke into fits of laughter.

"Come on, let's go cook dinner for them."

She nods, giggling, "Good idea. Right after we eat ice cream of course."

I stared at her, holding back my laugh. "Heeji... Don't tell me you believe at what I said?"

She blinked innocently. "Wait... It's not true?"

I cannot help but laugh at that.

"Why would you lie about ice cream??" she cried.

"Let's just start cooking," I chuckled.

--------

"Where's the ice cream??"

"What ice cream?" I raised a brow at Chanyeol who rushed into the kitchen where I am at. "No, 'Good evening, Jihyun, the aroma of the food you're cooking is amazing'?"

But he ignored that and opened the fridge. "There's... There's no ice cream!"

I laughed as I continued to transfer the food into serving bowls.

"How dare you lie about ice cream whole I am craving for it."

"Well, I did have no idea about your cravings." I shrugged. "But since it is not true, might as well help me bring these to the dining room, right?"

He just glowered at me before storming out of the dining room just in time when Baekhyun walked in.

"What was that about?"

"Nothing important," I chuckled as I transferred everything to the rolling tray. It is convenient that they have these here.

"Let me help you with that."

"Thanks," I uttered after placing the last bowl.

Then I went to grab some utensils.

"Jihyun? Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure." I nodded, placing the plates down to face him.

"Uh... I was thinking..." he uttered. I noticed that faint tint of pink forming on his cheeks. "Can I take you out on a date tomorrow? After school of course."

I grinned. "Of course."

His eyes grew a bit wider, as if he was shocked. "Really? You're agreeing??"

"Why wouldn't I?"

Suddenly I was in his arms. I just smiled and hugged back.

"I promise to make tomorrow worth remembering."

"You are worth remembering, Baek," I replied.

He gaped at me for a few seconds while I noticed the blush on his cheeks darken. Then he suddenly turned away from me.

"Baek? Is there something wrong---" I stopped in realization. With a smirk, I placed both hands on my hips. "I can't believe I am making Byun Baekhyun blush," I exclaimed in a teasing way.

He turned to me with a frown, face as red as ever. "Yah, who to you I am blushing??"

"I did." I grinned playfully. "You look like a tomato right now. Byun-mato!"

"Jihyun!" he hissed. "Let's just bring this to the dining room."

He turns his back to me and grabbed the tray.

I just chuckled and continued to get some more plates.

--------

"Hey, Jihyun."

My brows rose up slightly as I saw Joshua walk to me as I was busy with my locker. "Oh, hey Joshua," I greeted back.

"I was just wondering if I can finally tell you that important thing after school?"

I bit my lip. "I am really sorry, Josh... But I have somewhere to go to with Baekhyun," I replied.

"Oh," he chuckles. But I can hint like there is something troubling him. It just he that important. "I guess next time would do?"

"What if you just tell me now? I would listen."

He shook his head. "I... I am not comfortable to say it here. Probably somewhere private would be better."

"How about at lunch?" I asked.

He shook his head again in disagreement. "I have somewhere to go to at lunch," he answers.

My brows furrowed. "Where?"

He smiled warmly before saying, "That does not matter anymore. I will tell you some other time when you are free."

"Oh... Okay," I nodded.

"I will see you in class."

"Yeah, see you," I replied and he turned from me.

I watched him walk away. There was something wrong with the way he walks though.

-------

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror.

"Here, Jihyun." Heeji hands me a necklace.

"Oh, thank you."

"I will put it on for you," she says going behind me and I felt the cool sensation of the metal against my skin. "There. You look so pretty, Jihyun!"

I smiled. "Thank you. I wouldn't have been if it weren't for you."

"Oh, what are you saying? You always look so beautiful."

I turned one last time to the mirror.

Heeji let me wear one of her skinny jeans. Then she also let me borrow this cute pink sweater she had.

Then I had my hair in a ponytail, some of my curls flying off my face. But Heeji said it looked adorable anyways and I actually don't mind.

Then Heeji let me borrow her white purse. I should have brough the purse Mrs. Park gave me and put it in use.

Then she also lend me her accessories. Lastly is the white sneakers she let me wear.

"You're all ready now."

"Thanks again." I smiled at Heeji.

Then we exited her closet and went downstairs to the living room. Baekhyun was already there, all dressed up and ready to go as well.

He looked up at me and beamed.

"Jihyun..."

"You look really handsome, Baekhyun," I stated.

He chuckled and scratched his nape. "Let's go now, shall we?"

I nodded. He offered me an arm and I gladly took it.

We headed to the garage and drove away.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

"Anywhere. I really haven't planned anything yet. Sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I asked, raising a brow at him. "Anywhere is fine with me. Actually, if you thought of staying at home for the date it would also be fine."

He chuckled, "Of course everything is fine for you. You always appreciate everything, even the smallest things."

I just smiled.

The ride was not long and the two of us stopped at a mall.

"Let's go shopping." he grins at me.

"Alright. It's a good thing I brought my wallet." I grinned back. "Wouldn't hurt spending for stuffs every once in a while maybe---"

"Who says you're spending?"

I turned to him, one brow raised.

"I am paying for everything."

"But, Baekhyun..."

"No buts," he tells me. "Let's go?"

I just rolled my eyes, still smiling though.

"Let's go."

--------

The two of us spent a whole hour and a half going to every spot at the mall. We did not buy a lot though, Baekhyun just got us the stuffs that really caught our eyes.

He also got me a cute phone case. One that matches his that he also just bought.

Then he also bought me a few books. I really thanked him a lot for that.

After all those shopping, the two of us stopped at a restaurant to eat.

"I will be paying for my own meal, Baekhyun. Don't stop me." I narrowed my eyes at him.

He pouted. "No."

"Yes I would."

"If you do, I would cry like a baby in the middle of this restaurant."

I smirked. And in a challenging way I asked, "Oh really??"

He smirked back. "Try me."

"I will still be paying," I said and contineus to eat.

But then my eyes widened when really did started to cry like a child. I looked around at the people that were giving us glances then at Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, Baekhyun!" I shushed him but he did not even stop. "Fine, fine! You'll pay!" I hissed, making sure only the two of us hears.

He stops, finally, then smirks at me in triumph.

I wanted to act as if I was upset at what he just did but I just cannot get rid of the smile on my face.

"You dork," I chuckled.

"Handsome dork." he wiggled his brows and I cannot help but laugh silently.

After eating, he decided to end the day by a stroll at the park.

It was a good thing the park we stopped by had lots of lights. And it was really lively too due to the light.

There weren't that much people though. But everything seemed so lovely.

Especially the trees and that small bridge over that small pond.

"Can we head there?" I asked Baekhyun, pointing at the bridge.

He smiled. "Of course."

Then the two of us headed there. The two of us stopped at the middle, looking down at the water that holds the reflection of the moon.

"The moon looks lovely tonight," I heard him say.

"It really does." I nodded in agreement and looked up the sky. "I do hope there are some stars. I want to do some stargazing again."

"I'd love to stargaze with you again too," I hear him say.

If only we can stargaze at the hideout, but we can't.

"Did you have fun today, Jihyun?"

I turned to him with a grin. "Loads."

He nods and leaned in to kiss my forehead softly. I cannot help but blush at that. "I am glad you did. I promise to always make you happy."

I smiled. "Thanks for everything, Baekhyun."

He holds my hand, intertwining my fingers. Then brings it to his lips to kiss my knuckles.

"I cannot help but worry at times, Jihyun... I am really afraid of what could happen to all of us."

I sighed. "Nothing would happen to us, Baek... We would be fine," I told him assuringly.

"I hope we would be. I hope all these would be over soon."

I nodded. "I hope for that too."

"I am really sorry for pulling you into this mess."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to apologize for that?" I hissed. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Plus, your problems are my problems now. Whether you would like it or not," I added.

He chuckled softly, "I am really lucky to have you."

I reached out and pinched his nose. "I should be saying that to you."

"Ow!" he winced, rubbing his nose. "You naughty girl!"

I quickly pulled my hand from his and ran away. Baekhyun was a really fast runner so it was not hard for him to catch up to me.

He got me in his arms and raised me off the ground and twirled me around, earning a bunch of giggles from me.

"Let's head home now," he spoke softly as we finished playing around. "They could be worried of us."

I nodded in agreement and the two of us walked to his car which was parked outside.

But when we reached a sort of dark part of the park, a part where only few lights were on, Baekhyun stopped.

"Baek? What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly starting to feel uneasy too.

I gasped silently when I realized we're currently being surrounded by men in black.

They had the same attire from those who attacked us back in the apartment. And there were not that much of them too.

I felt nervous. Really nervous. There were only two of us and seven of them. They are still outnumbering us.

And who knows, there might be more. Hopefully not.

My hearts thumped on my chest hard even though we were doing nothing, just standing.

I felt Baekhyun hold my hand. Somehow I felt safe.

"If you don't want to get hurt... You two better come with us with ease," the one in front of us spoke. His voice chilly and eerie.

"And why would we do that?" Baekhyun snaps.

I cannot mind them first. I was slyly looking around. The lack of light made it a bit hard but I was able to spot a few things that could be useful.

"You already know why, Byun. Let's do this the easy way."

Baekhyun's grip on my tightened and he shoved me to his back to probably protect me. But it was useless of course as we are surrounded.

"We'll have it the hard way then."

And in just a blink of an eye, the men started attacking.

Baekhyun was strong, but more of the fast type. He managed to dodge every hit they would give them swiftly.

Two of them grabbed my arms. But I quickly stepped on their foot and elbowed their stomachs causing them to let go.

Then I swiftly turned and dodged before kicking the shorter one in the face - two times. One caused him to stumble down, the other one I sent after he stumbled got him unconscious probably.

I quickly ran to a piece wood, as thick and as long as an arm, to use it as a weapon.

I immediately hit the other one in the head. Before he could get up again, I hit him again.

"Jihyun!"

I turned and a man grabbed the other end of the wood.

"How dare you..." I growled.

I kept a firm grip on the other end before sending a kick to the man's stomach. But it was not enough as he managed to get the wood out of my hands, causing me to fall back.

Trusting my instincts, I reached out and felt a rock in my hand. I quickly raised it to hit the back of the head of the man. It was not enough to get him unconcious but I quickly grabbed his head and rammed it to my knee as he stumbled.

I owe you a lot, Mr. Park.

Baekhyun sent the last one down.

"Come on, Jihyun, let's go!" he grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me from that place.

I looked back and winced as I saw two of them run after.

But we finally arrived at the car and Baekhyun got me in first. It caused one of them catch up with him and send a punch to his face.

I went to the backseat and grabbed the bat we placed in every car just in case.

Then I headed out and it one at the stomach a few times just to get him down for a while.

Then turned to the other one with Baekhyun and hit him on the back of his knee then his chest.

"Baekhyun, quickly!" I cried, shoving him in the car.

I looked down and quickly hit the hand of the man who tried to grab me.

Hah! You thought.

I quickly ran inside and Baekhyun immediately started driving at a speed of light.

My breathing was heavy. My heart was racing.

I felt so lucky. We're so lucky.

Finally recovering the slightest bit, I placed the bat back to the back seat.

"Damn, Jihyun... You were a badass back there."

"Language," I responded.

"I was so worried... And surprised at the same time," he says in between his pants. "I am glad you're fine."

"I am glad we're fine," I told him.

"Where did you learn those moves?"

I gulped a bit. "I was self-taught. And a bit from my father."

I am sorry, Baekhyun. But I cannot tell you yet.

-----------------------------

Hello everyone! I am back once again with another chapter!

Dayum, Jihyun... Baek's right, you were badass.

What happens next now that they were just attacked at their date? Let's find out in the next chapters!

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you liked this chapter :)

Love lots!

R.E.T. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
92.3K 5.1K 35
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
163K 7.9K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...