Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 36 - Second Move

51 2 0
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

"Who would mix egg with cheese?" 

I sighed. "Chanyeol, have you never heard of a cheese egg?" I asked him.

He just scrunched his nose as he looked down at the meal Heeji and I brought for them.

"I don't like it..."

"You have not tasted it yet," Heeji says, hands onnher hips.

"Taste it, Yeol. They cooked it well," Kyungsoo adds but Chanyeol was still frowning.

I sent him a glare as soon as our eyes met. "Chanyeol, you will rather eat that or have no lunch at all," I told him in a stern tone. "I would like to remind you that you all left your wallets at home."

He rolled his eyes and sighed, touching his food with his chopsticks. "Yes, boss," he replied in a mocking tone.

I smirked. "Me as your boss? I like the sound of that."

He just made a face at me before starting to eat.

"How about the two of you girls? Aren't you going to eat?" Baekhyun asks, concerned.

Heeji and I smiled. "We have eaten in the apartment already," she answered.

"Then why not eat again?"

"Oh no... I don't want to get fat," Heeji says, shaking her head Suho.

Lay frowns before replying, "You need to stuff a bit fats in your body. You girls are so petite."

"I will just take that as a compliment," I chuckled and Heeji did the same.

The two of us left them for a while to eat. It would be awkward if we stayed there watching them eat anyways so we chose to leave.

We are currently in the place the boys are training at. They had a room of their own and hired the best trainer they have their. Fortunately, they are actually good friends with him.

"Jihyun?"

I turned to Heeji as she called me.

She looked down at the grass and played her fingers through it. "You know.. The fact that we are here makes me want to start training more."

I sighed, "I know. I also want to train because we cannot just rely on them the whole time."

"What do you say if we ask one of the trainers here to train us too?" she asks. "We wouldn't have to let them know because they would likely be against it if they do."

"They'd get furious if they find out though," I replied.

"If, Jihyun... If."

"But it would be highly likely they'd find out if we train here," I told her and she stopped, as if thinking of what I said.

"You're right." she nods. "Should we find another place to train then?"

"I really don't know, Heeji."

She pouted. "You have the advantage of learning something from your dad before, Jihyun. What about me??"

"We'll see about that, Heeji, alright?"

She sighed, "Alright."

"Good thing your parents allow you to stay at the apartment though," I said, changing the topic. "I mean, wouldn't they be worried? They daughter is living away from them and they rarely see her?"

She just smiled, a small smile before replying, "As long as I am with Chanyeol they would rest assured. They trust him a lot... Apparently more than they trust me though. And I guess it wouldn't mind rarely seeing them, I was used to it since I was a kid. They always leave to do business stuff."

"I'm feel sad to hear that... You must have longed for them a lot of times huh?"

She nodded, still smiling though. "I actually envy other's childhood. I have nothing much to brag about mine since I never left the house for my parents always forbid me to. The only friends I had was my dog and my nanny. I was actually homeschooled. This is the only year they decided not to homeschool me."

My eyes widened. "Really?" I asked in disbelief. They homeschooled her throughout her life??

She nods. "Yeah.. That time I met Chanyeol and the rest, I only get to hang out with them when they have no school. It was the best days of my life because my parents already started to give me my own freedom."

"Now I am thinking... Have you even tried to play under the pouring rain or the scorching sun?" I questioned, feeling a bit curious about it.

She shook her head and my lips parted slightly. "Really??" she nodded as a response, probably chuckling at my reaction.

"My parents never let me out when it rains. And I always have an umbrella with me outside when it is sunny," she stated.

"So that's why you're skin is white as snow," I mused and she chuckled softly.

"You're pretty light-skinned too, Jihyun."

"I also did not experience playing that much under the sun too," I chuckled and she just smiled. "I did a few times with Joshua, but we were more of the indoor type of kids. And my parents are also busy at the day so I only played with them every night."

"That's a fun fact about you... Want to hear one about me?"

I nodded. "Of course."

"Actually... This fact is not that fun... And also not about me," she laughed. But there was something different in her laugh though. "Chanyeol was courting someone aside from the fact he already met me - the person he is bound to marry.

I gasped silently. "No way..." I uttered.

She nodded, smiling but I can see the pain though. She sighed, "It went on for two years actually.. I only found out after a year of knowing him. It was one of the reasons why I wanted to stop, but he kept on insisting. I felt like I was being played though... But I also know the fact why he does not want to end it there..."

"He is afraid to disappoint his parents," I continued for her.

"How do you know?"

"Eh... Knowing Chanyeol, he fears a lot of things and just hides it. I just guessed though," I answered. I guessed good this time.

"You're right. But he is specifically scared of his father. He fears his father more than his mother."

I twitched my lips a bit to the side. "I can see that though. Mrs. Park is really sweet, though Mr. Park also appeared nice to me lately."

She nods. "Mr. Park is unpredictable. You can never know what he is thinking of at the moment. For example, if he smiles you wouldn't know if he is forcing it or it is genuine. That's how he is, really."

"Unlike Mrs. Park... I bet she really is genuinely sweet and caring," I added.

She nods. "Indeed. She is really sweet. And also really generous," she says in agreement. "And she really loved that girl Chanyeol was courting before. I once overheard the boys talking about how Mrs. Park showers her with gifts, compliments... Literally everything she could give to a girl of her age."

"You said it went on for two years - Chanyeol courting the girl... What happened after two years??"

"She's gone... They said she disappeared suddenly then never returned."

My brows furrowed. "What? Why??"

"No one knows," she sighed. "I bet it really caused great pain to Chanyeol. He had been courting her four four years."

"Four years..." I repeated. As much as I know, Chanyeol is currently nineteen at the moment. That means he started courting at the age of thirteen?? "At an early age??" I asked, eyes wide.

She nods, chuckling a bit. "I guess it was young love. But it lasted long though, because if it was just some sort of strong crush then it probably hadn't lasted for four years," she states. "The girl is his childhood best friend."

"Heeji!!"

Our heads turned behind us. Chanyeol was approaching us at a fast rate, his brows knitted together.

Heeji stood up and patted her shorts clean.

I stood up myself and patted my own pants clean and helped Heeji as she missed a few spots.

"Why would you sit on the grass?? You know your allergies.."

"I am fine, Yeol," Heeji assuringly answers.

He just sighed. Still with a frown, he said, "The guys asked me to fetch you two. They asked if you'd like to watch our training?"

I turned to Heeji and she nodded.

"Sure."

"Let's go."

Heeji and I answered at the same time and Chanyeol turned, going ahead of us.

---------

"Yay!! Movie marathon!!" Tao, Sehun and Kai exclaimed all at the same time.

We are all in the bedroom, preparing for the movie marathon. It was a good thing there is a television here so we did not have to move the one that is outside.

Each ang every one of us got comfy in our places as Kris put on the movie.

"Here are the snacks," D.O. entered along with Suho. Each of us got our own snacks.

"What movie are we watching?" I asked Baekhyun who is right beside me.

"Train to Busan."

"Again?" Chen whines. "We've watched that movie for like five times already," he adds, frowning.

"Jihyun, hadn't watched it yet." Lay shrugs. "Plus, the movie is good."

"You only say that because you sleep halfway through every movies, hyung," Chen retorts but Lay just nods in agreement.

"Let's just shut it because the movie is starting, alright?" Chanyeol said and we all focused our eyes on the screen.

Halfway through the movies, I started feeling thirsty.

"Xiumin?" I whispered, calling him again when he failed to hear. When he turned to me, I asked, "Can you pass me some drinks?"

"Why don't you get some yourself? You have your own hands.."

"Chanyeol, I am in the middle of the bed, surrounded by you guys," I sighed to the boy behind me.

"Uh oh..."

"What's wrong?" I asked Kris. Then I looked up to the movie who suddenly stopped then played back from the beginning.

"What's wrong with this??" Kris sighed, getting off the bed and heading to the player.

"The movie's worn out. Let's watch something else," Chen says.

"There's no such thing as movies getting worn out, Jongdae. And we are already halfway through," Suho replied in a sort of scolding manner.

"Guys, we ran out of snacks and drinks," Xiumin announces.

"There is a few more in the kitchen," says D.O.

"I'll go get them," I volunteered and they immediately made way for me to get off the bed.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Heeji asks.

"Sure." I smiled and headed out of the door first.

Third Person's POV

"Wait, Heeji, I will go with you two," Baekhyun says, crawling out of the bed also.

"Me too."

"I'll go too!"

Then the boys one by one got off the bed as well.

They all flooded out of the bedroom and turned the lights on the living room.

But they halted at what they saw. Their blood ran cold at what they saw.

A man in whole black, his face covered with a mask. He has his arm locked around Jihyun while his other hand had a knife on her neck.

Their hearts started beating nervously. They were shocked, glued on their spot.

Sooner later, more men came out.

"Let go of her," Baekhyun says gently, afraid that if he says something wrong they might hurt Jihyun.

Chanyeol squeezes himself through and he felt his heart drop at what he saw. He reached a hand out, "Let the girl go... She has nothing to do with this."

"Please," Jihyun croaked out. Her heart thumping hardly against her chest. "Let go of me---"

"Shut up," the man holding her shouted, moving the knife closer to her neck.

"What do you want?" Chanyeol asks out. His tone nor menacing but a bit softer. Like Baekhyun, he feared that anything would happen to Jihyun.

"You know what he wants, Chanyeol," the man replies, his tone deadly and even with a mask on, it can be yelled that he was smirking.

"Nothing would happen if I surrender myself to him... I know he won't just stop that easily," Chanyeol replied.

"Then we would take her instead."

"No!" Baekhyun blurted out.

Suho turned to Heeji with a whisper, "Let's get inside the bedroom. I need to keep you safe."

The latter nodded and the two headed inside.

"Let her go, right now," Chanyeol said, this time more menacing.

The man held Jihyun tighter. "If you don't want it the easy way, we will have to do it the hard way," he spoke out.

And in just a second, the living room was filled with the boys fighting. Jihyun cannot help but feel a ton of fear.

It was like the boys changed. Like they were showing their new side of her.

"I guess I will have to take you with me, sweetheart," she heard the man whisper to her.

But before he could get her away, Jihyun moved quickly.

She raised her foot high and stepped down using her heel on the man's foot with as much as force as she can.

The man screamed in pain and let go of her. Then Jihyun proceeds to kick his hand holding the knife causing him to let go of the weapon.

Then she quickly kicked him hard to the stomach.

She grabs an umbrella from the corner and hits the head of the man fighting Baekhyun hard. It was not enough to get him unconcious, but whole he stumbled, Baekhyun went a strong punch to his face.

"Thanks," Baekhyun panted.

Then they proceed on fighting with the rest.

Another man in black grabbed Jihyun's umbrella. But the latter held strong onto the other end and pulled hard before pushing harder to send him stumbling backwards.

Soon later, cops came and picked the men up leaving their group with a messed up room.

Heeji then came out of the room with Suho looking so worried. "Is anyone hurt??" she asked out.

"Some are bruised... A few small wounds.... Nothing else," Luhan answered, panting as he wiped away the blood from his lips.

Baekhyun walked quickly to Jihyun and held her gently by her shoulders. He looked straight to her eye. "Jihyun, are you hurt?"

The latter shook her head and answered, "No."

Baekhyun sighed in relief and pulled her into a tight hug.

"How do they know our place?" Tao asks, hair brows more crossed than ever.

"I am afraid what I suspect is right... They are spying on us," Chanyeol stated before facing Suho. "Thank you for bringing her to the bedroom, hyung."

The latter nodded and smiled. Reached out a hand and patted the younger's shoulder. "Anything to keep Heeji safe."

Chanyeol sighed and held Suho's hands before lifting it off him. "We're not safe here anymore. And we cannot just start staying in our own homes... Knowing him he wouldn't stop even if we are with people they don't know. I don't want our families getting involved. That's the last thing I would want to happen," he says, worried.

"Looks like we have no other choice," Kris speaks out.

Chanyeol nods, looking firm. "We're moving to the hideout."

-------------------------

Hello everyone! I am back once again with a new chapter!

I hope you guys liked and enjoyed. And thank you so, so much for reading ❤ You guys are amazing :)

Love lots!

R.E.T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
648K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
467K 16.8K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...