Mr. Popular [On-Going]

由 KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... 更多

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 35 - First Move

60 2 0
由 KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

What's this?

I'm awake...

I can't breath...

My eyes shot open and started squirming. I quickly pried away the hands on my face that is suffocating me and gasped, coughing when I took in too much air.

"Ugh!"

I sat up and saw Chanyeol laughing. I grabbed a pillow and threw it to his way. I gave him the deadliest glade I could. "What the heck, you jerk?! What were you thinking??"

But he was still laughing which annoyed me more.

"I could have died!!"

"You're still alive though," he laughed.

I scoffed and got off the bed. I bent over him and took the pillow on the floor and sent a punch - harder than usual, to his shoulder.

What has gotten into his childish mind again to wake me up that way? Ugh, why did they even ask him to wake me up?

Such a pain in the bum.

"Jihyun..."

I ignored him and brushed past him to the door. But before I could leave, I felt him grab my hand.

"Jihyun---"

"What the heck do you need?!" I snapped at him.

"Why are you reacting this way?"

I pursed my lips before hitting him continuously. "You jerk, how the heck do you expect me to react?! You just ruined my morning!!"

"Ow!---Hey---stop that!!" he held both my wrists. His grip was strong but I managed to get out of it. "You're too strong for a girl."

"How dare you underestimate girls," I grumbled before turning from him. The door opened before I could do it myself.

Luhan stepped in, his hands on his waist. "Your voices can be heard in the living room. Why are you two even fighting at this time in the morning?"

"We wouldn't have if you did not ask this guy to wake me up," I grumbled, walking past him and out to the living room.

"We did not ask him, he volunteered."

I turned to Chanyeol to glare at him. He volunteered just to get them chance to annoy me??

"Woah... What's up with you?" Sehun asks as soon as I arrived at the living room.

I did not mean to be rude by I ignored him and walked in the kitchen to grab my own breakfast. I ate my breakfast there - alone.

After that, I decided to get ready. No one bothered to ask what was wrong with me. Probably because Luhan or Chanyeol already told them why.

I rode to school with Baekhyun. It was so quiet that the ride felt like forever.

Finally, we arrived at school. At least I have something else to get my mind busy with.

"Hey, Jihyun," Joshua greeted upon entering the room.

I just responded with a small nod, keeping my eyes on my book.

"Hey... You alright?"

I sughed inwardly and closed my book. I shouldn't get the others involved with my bad mood. I should at least hide it to the others since Thursday have done nothing wrong really.

I pulled off an assuring smile. "Of course."

"Really? You seem off."

I raised a brow. "What do you mean 'off'?"

"How great... You talk the others yet you keep on ignoring me?"

I felt my mood go down again as soon as I heard his voice.

I turned to him with a scowl. "I think you already know why I am ignoring you," I told him.

"But I already said sorry."

"Whatever," I scoffed, turning my gaze back to Joshua.

The latter looked at me with a brow raised. "You two really fight a lot like what you've said, huh?"

"The day won't be normal without it," I replied.

The conversation was ended as soon as our teacher entered the room.

---------

"Now for our today's activity, I would want you to go out in pairs and look for something to sketch."

Then our teacher gave us the pairings. Of course, I was so unfortunate to get paired with him.

Chanyeol.

"Seems like your stuck with me for the whole period, huh, Jihyun?"

Again, I ignored him and stood up my seat. I grabbed my bag and headed out along with the rest of my classmates.

"Good luck," Joshua told me with a smile.

I smiled back. "You too."

He nodded and headed off with his own partner.

I walked ahead, not minding if Chanyeol is right behind me.

But still, my instincts took over and I turned. He was there, running up to me. I auicky faced the other direction again.

"How could you leave me like that?"

"You were too slow," I replied.

"You were planning to leave me on purpose."

"I was not planning it, though I would have loved that if it'd happen."

"You're so mean."

I nodded. "Thanks... I got it from you though, you must be proud."

"Jihyun, would you please stop that??"

I frowned innocently. "Stop what, Chanyeol?"

He quickly walked ahead of me and stopped right in front me. Blocking my way.

I just threw a small glance at him before walking around. But then he caught my arm and pulled me to face him.

"Look, Jihyun... We won't be able to do this activity right if you keep on doing this."

"So you're blaming me??" I asked, brows furrowing.

"N-No---of course not. Look, I am sorry, okay? Let's just fix this..."

I pulled my hand from him and continued walking. "Let's just get this over with."

I heard him sigh. Then he suddenly grabbed my hand which startled me a bit. Then he started to lead me somewhere, I want to ask why though but I just let him pull me.

Soon later I found the two of us in the garden. We arrived at spot, a bench right under a big tree.

"I want to sketch this place."

I just nodded and sat on the grass, a spot where I can capture a good view. Then took out my sketching pad and pencil.

"Do you... Do you want to do the sketching?" I asked him.

He was holding his own sketch pad and pencil. "I think it would be better if we do one separately. Then choose which looks better after."

I just nodded then started sketching. I noticed that he was a bit too far from where I was. But I decided to put all my attention to the sketching.

I am not really that good at this, but I can still do it. Unlike others who can get it perfect without that much mistakes and real flawlessly, I am the complete opposite.

So it took me a bit while to finally finish the sketching.

I took a good look at it. I added a few more depths and shadows on some parts of the trees, the bench. I made the grasses and flowers look a bit more evident. I also decided to add some few falling leaves.

"I'm done," I announced, getting off the grass and patting away any dirt that has gotten on my skirt.

Chanyeol stood up and walked over to me. He took the sketchpad from my hand and nodded. "We'll pass this," he said.

I frowned. "Won't you let me see yours first?"

"Nah." he shook his head. My brows furrowed as he ripped a page off his own sketch pad, crumpled it to a ball. Then threw it down to my feet before walking away.

I bent down and took the piece of crumpled paper.

It wouldn't hurt to see his own work, right?

As I uncrumpled it, my mouth fell open.

His was so beautiful, as of you're really looking at a picture. Despite the texture it had because of him crumpling it, everything seemed perfect to me. All the lines and curves... The shadows. He was far beyond amazing.

But then something else caught my eyes.

At the bottom corner, he sketched a girl. A girl who is sketching something too.

And that girl was no other than me.

At the bottom of my sketched figure, he wrote.

Stop playing hard to get already. I am sorry.

I cannot help but smile because of it. Sighing, I folded the paper.

I turned to Chanyeol's direction, he was there, standing.

I walked up to him and handed the paper over.

"You shouldn't have ruined it. You draw amazing," I told him.

"Are we fine now?"

"Hm... Maybe after some ice cream we would be."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair. It was the first time he did that so it startled me a bit.

But at the same time made me feel my heart skip a beat.

I gaped at him as he walked away, touching the part of my hair he touched.

You are such a bipolar man, Park Chanyeol.

And I could say the same thing to myself.

--------

It was already lunch and we are currently in the cafeteria. Joshua sat with us once again and I am glad to find them conversing as if thet knew each other for a long time already.

"Fun fact... Do you guys know..." Chanyeol says, pausing dramatically. "...Jihyun just praised me earlier."

"What??" I frowned. "I did not! In your dreams, Chanyeol," I protested.

"Oh you did, Jihyun. You told me I draw amazing." he smirks proudly.

I raised a brow at him and asked, "Did I said that??"

He nodded.

"Are you sure I did?"

He nodded again.

"I am sure I didn't."

"Pah," he scoffed, leaning back to his chair. "You're just saying that because I haven't praised you yet. Well then let me praise you know... Jihyun, you are a big eater."

"How dare you?? That's not even a praise, that's an insult!" I exclaimed which made him laugh.

"It is a praise, silly... It's just like I am telling you you are healthy."

"Alright, you two, that's enough," Baekhyun says. "I am more than glad to see you two okay again. But let's end the bickering here, alright?"

"I can't believe you two are okay at this state," Joshua laughed and a few joined in too.

"This must be the weirdest friendship you have ever seen," Chen told him, leaning a bit to the boy beside him. "I don't even know if they are really friends."

"What if we finish eating quickly because classes would start soon," Luhan butts in and the rest, specifically the older ones agreed with him.

--------

"Are you sure you two would be fine on your own?" Suho asks Tao and Sehun with a worried tone.

"Yes, hyung. A few more of our club mates will be with us anyways," Sehun replied with an assuring tone, along with a look to convince his friend they would be alright.

"Take care, both of you," Kris says.

The two nods and heads out of the apartment to go buy those things they needed for their club.

"

Jihyun."

As soon as I turned, a thing went flying towards me and I immediately catched it. It surprised me a lot though.

I looked down. It was a phone.

"Chanyeol!" I exclaimed when I recovered from the shock. "Why would you just throw a phone like that?!"

He just shrugged and walked over to me.

I looked down at the phone, scanning it. It seemed brand new and really expensive too.

"That's yours now."

I looked at him, wide-eyed.

"W-What?? And what would I use this for?"

"For whatever its use is of course, stupid," he answers, pushing my forehead slightly with his forefinger. "And you would need it these days to contact us. Plus, your like living in the modern world and you still don't have one?"

I glanced back down at the phone. This must cost a fortune.

"And don't mind paying for it."

"B-But---"

"When I said don't... don't..." he told me before walking away.

Then Baekhyun appeared, standing at his place, smiling.

"I already fixed everything you would need there Jihyun. The accounts would be up to you but all our contact numbers are already there," he said.

"Baekhyun... Don't you think this is too much?"

"Just take it, Jihyun," he says, ruffling my hair.

While D.O. and Heeji prepared dinner, I went in the bedroom and looked for the box of the phone. After finding it under Chanyeol's bed, I took out the manual form there and started to read it.

While reading, I also tried it on the phone and made sure I was as gentle as ever. The charger and the earphones along it was also inside the box so I took the whole thing.

--------

"

What's taking those two boys so long? Dinner's almost done," Lay sighed. The two of us went to the kitchen to help D.O. and Heeji.

"Maybe they just had a hard time looking for the things they needed," Heeji says in a hopeful manner.

"Maybe that's right," D.O. nods. "Jihyun," he called out.

I went beside him and he gave me a clean spoon to taste the food he is making. "Perfect like always, D.O.," I said and he just smiled.

"Tao!! Sehun!!"

The four of us stopped at what we were doing before quickly turning the stoves off and heading out of the kitchen.

I gasped at what I saw.

Tao and Sehun was on the couch. Tao had a cut on his lips and a bruise on his cheek. While Sehun had a cut right under his eye - by his cheekbone, and a bruise right on the corner of his lips.

Both were sweating badly and panting.

"What happened??" I asked the two of them. I felt my heart sink when Tao winced as I gently held him arm. "What happened to the two of you??" I repeated.

"We... We got attacked... Suddenly..." Sehun answered, obvious that he was out of breath.

Lay started to cure the two as we continued to ask them.

"They're strong, hyung... Even though we managed to beat them... They are still strong," Tao states. "We knew it was them at first look... Their jackets..."

"How many were they?" Chanyeol asked.

"They were only eight, hyung," Sehun answered.

Chanyeol takes his palms through his face, through his hair. He looked as worried as ever. "Are you two hurt badly?"

Tao shook his head. "Not really... We can manage. But we're really tired though," he answered.

I can't believe it...

They just attacked two of my friends...

Panic started to fill me as I thought of more possible outcomes. As I thought of more things that could possibly happen to us.

I already know this thing is serious. But I cannot help but feel more serious and more worried now that two of them are hurt. Now that they already started attacking.

--------

"Baekhyun?" I softly called out.

The latter turned to me. Worry was visible on his face even though it was dark, but he quickly hid it with a smile.

It does not matter how much he would hide it because I would always know. It is what I am feeling too.

"It's quite chilly up here so I thought of bringing you some coffee," I told him, handing over the mug. "Careful."

"Thanks," he smiled. It was only a small smile as he took a sip off his drink.

I looked up to the moon that is giving us the light up here aside from the lights that Baekhyun had attached before.

"Jihyun..." he called out.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"I am sorry."

With brows furrowed, I turned to him and asked, "Why are you sorry, Baek?"

He sighed, "I am so sorry for getting you in this mess."

I also sighed at that. "Baek..." I reached my hand and out to his. I gently squeezed his hand and smiled. "You don't have to be sorry. You always are my friends, you all are important to me. You mean a lot to me. So you don't have to apologize for that because I would be in this mess in any other way," I told him.

"But I don't want you to get hurt.."

It startled me a bit when I saw tears slowly forming in his eyes. "Baekhyun..."

"Jihyun, you mean the world to me. I love you, Jihyun... And I cannot help but worry about you. But think about how I could get everyone out of this mess. How I could get you out of this mess," he stated, his voice slightly shaking. "I suddenly want to go back to the past and prevent us from being gangsters so that none of this is happening."

"Everything happens for a reason, Baekhyun," I told him. "Now it is up to us to handle what would happen. We can do this, Baekhyun."

He smiled as I wiped away some of the tears that fell from his eyes. He leaned in and my eyes fluttered close.

He planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I will keep you safe, Jihyun... No matter what."

-------------------------

Thank you for reading the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Let's continue reading to find out what happens next.

Love lots!

R.E.T. ❤

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

353K 10.8K 89
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
992K 17.8K 80
"ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ˢⁱᵉⁿⁿᵃ, ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ. ᴵ ᵈᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ, ᴵ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ. ᴬⁿᵈ ᴵ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ." 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢...
482K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
336K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...