Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend

61 3 0
By KP_UnaH

Before everything else starts, I want to say something.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM SUHO!!! I know I am so late and I am very sorry for that :(. I feel so bad for forgetting about your birthday yesterday :( I feel so guiltyyyy.

Happy birthday to our amazing, loving, caring and sweet leader ❤ You deserve all the love that there is in the world. Thank you for making us happy all the time, for taking good care of the members ❤ You are amazing, Suho, and I won't get tired telling you how much you are.

We love you so much!!

----------------------------

Jihyun's POV

"So... You guys really aren't training today?" I asked them.

"Yes, Jihyun. That is like the fifth time you asked us that," Chanyeol anskwers.

"Well, I am sorry, alright? I was making sure. I am actually glad you guys would have a bit rest."

"Going to school instead of training is not considered as rest," he says.

"I did say a bit, right??"

"That's enough, you two, before you start another bickering session," Suho scolds before turning to me. "We are really glad to have you to tutor us last night, Jihyun. At least it wouldn't be harder for us to catch up with today's lesson."

I smiled. "I would do anything to help, Suho."

"Heeji's here!" Xiumin says. Our heads turned to the door where Heeji is standing at. She had to stay at her parents last night because of loads of business work.

"You all set?" she asks and we nodded our heads.

Soon after, we all got into the cars and drove to school.

There were only ten minutes to class when we arrived. We all decided to arrive later these days because they needed more rest than ever. If ever we end up late then we have no choice but to receive the punishment. We cannot just tell the teachers all about this.

We headed to our classroom and took our seats. In exactly ten minutes, the teacher came in.

"Good morning class," she greeted in her always cheerful manner.

We all stood up and greeted back before sitting again.

"Today, before we start, we would like to welcome a new student in this school. He is a transferee from America. Mr. Hong, please come in."

My eyes widened as soon as Joshua stepped inside the room. He looked a bit shy at first when he stepped beside the teacher. But when his eyes landed on me, I can see how shocked he was also.

"Please introduce yourself to the class."

Joshua cleared his throat first before bowing. "Good morning everyone, my name his Joshua or Jisoo Hong."

Then his eyes met mine again and he smiled. I returned the same thing, still not recovering to the shock, slightly.

"Thank you, Mr. Hong. Please take that vacant seat beside Mrs. Jeon."

So that's why the seat beside mine is vacant...

Joshua says his thanks before heading towards me, a bright smile plastered on his face as he placed his bag down and sat beside me.

"Jihyun!"

"Joshua!" I whisper-shouted back since the teacher started to speak again. "I can't believe you're here!"

"I can't believe you're here," he silently laughed which made me laugh to. "But I am really glad. As in really glad."

"I know right? It wouldn't be hard for the two of us to meet and hang out!" I replied and he nodded.

"I am so glad I chose this school."

"I am really glad about that too." I nodded my head.

Of course, like what I have expected, Joshua hushed the two of us and says to focus on the teacher. I did not bother though since it would be probably what I would tell him too if he keeps on chatting.

--------

"This school is really big," I heard Joshua remark as we headed to the cafeteria to eat our lunch.

"Yeah. Those times I had nothing to do I would roam around and figure out the ways around," I told him.

"Could you tour me some time?" he asks.

"I would love to do that."

"So... When would I meet those friends of yours?"

"Right now. At lunch. You will be sitting at the same table with us," I told him, smiling.

I was not able to introduce him to them earlier because we lost them at the sea of crowd the hallway had when the bell rang. And like the guy I know Joshua to be, he waited until the path was cleared in order not to hurt anyone by squeezing himself through the crowds.

He looked at me, smiling but his brows furrowed. "Are you sure it would be fine for them to have me?"

"Of course!" I answered.

Finally, we reached the cafeteria.

Like what I expected, gazes were thrown on us as we walked to where our table is at. Probably because there is a new student right beside me.

"Don't mind their stares, Josh," I whispered to him.

"I am fine with it. I am used to have all these gazes from those girls at my past school before," I heard him chuckle and I just rolled my eyes.

When we reached our table, all heads turned to us and everyone stopped with what they are doing.

"Hey!" I greeted them but there was no response.

"Greetings." Joshua waved his hand then bowed. "My name is Joshua Hong."

I grinned and pulled the latter closer to me. "My child hood bestfriend."

"Oh..." Luhan was the first to react. He stood up and went to Joshua and reached a hand out. "My name is Luhan."

Joshua smiled and reached his own hand out to shake Luhan's. "Nice to meet you, Luhan."

The rest of the boys started to introduce themselves to Joshua one by one.

"Nice to meet you, Joshua. I am Heeji, Jihyun's girl friend."

Joshua gave me a surprised look, his brows rosed up in question.

"There's a space between the words, Joshua."

"Oh..." he chuckled sheepishly then faced Heeji. "Nice to meet you too."

Then I turned to Chanyeol. He was just sitting there, looking blank with his arms crossed. Then he sent Joshua a blank stare before standing up and walking away leaving everyone else dumbfounded.

What's up with that guy?

"What's wrong with him?" Kai asked.

"I don't know... Call of nature maybe." Tao shrugged earning a light smack from D.O. "What??"

"Come join us, Joshua," Chen said enthusiastically.

I nodded my head to one of the unoccupied seats to Joshua and he nodded, getting my message. Then the two of us sat down and got our own foods.

"Who was that guy?" Joshua whispered to me.

I slightly frowned. "Hm? What guy?"

"The one who left?"

"Oh... It was Chanyeol."

"Chanyeol... Is he your boyfriend?"

"What?? No!" I reacted loud enough to catch everyone else's attention.

Joshua just smirked at me in a teasing manner before continuing to eat.

"Anything wrong, Jihyun?" Lay questions.

I shook my head. "Nothing really."

"So, Joshua..." Luhan called out. "How did you met Jihyun?"

"I don't remember how... Do you remember, Joshua?"

He nods. "Crystal clear," he replied before turning to Luhan. "She stood up to those bullies for me."

"Oh yeah..." I nodded, suddenly remember everything. How could I forget that day?? "And you were crying so bad that time."

"Don't mention that," Joshua hissed.

"Sorry..." I chuckled.

"I see Jihyun really had a grudge on bullies, huh? And she really has that fighting spirit in her," Luhan muses and everyone else agrees with him.

"You don't know how much bullies she sent home crying because of her words," Joshua added, grinning ear to ear.

"Really? That means it was not only Chanyeol hyung whom you embarrassed, Jihyun," Sehun says.

Joshua gave me a questioning look. "I will tell you later," I told him and he just nodded.

--------

Lunch ended yet the classes were cancelled. The faculty had an urgent and important meeting but still, we had to stay within the school grounds. Those who leaves would receive punishment.

We all hung out in the garden and talked about a lot of stuffs. Mainly about Joshua.

It was a good thing they were having a great time with him. I watched them talked contentedly and just listened to their conversations, butting in whenever I feel like it.

A thought crossed my mind when they got into the topic of Joshua's hobbies.

Soon, I excused Joshua, Chen and I for a while and the three of us walked back in the building.

"Joshua... Would you like to join some clubs here in the academy?" I asked him.

"Of course." he nodded.

"Well... Any clubs you have in mind?"

"Well, I don't know the clubs here."

Chen soon enumerated each and every club we have here.

"Oh. I would really love to join Glee Club."

I smiled. "Of course you would. What do you think Chen?"

The latter was also smiling. It was obvious that he would also like to have Joshua in our club. "I will just quickly call Jungyoo and Taehyung. So please excuse me for a while."

"Go ahead," I told him and Chanyeol went to a corner with his phone.

"Who are Jungyoo and Taehyung?"

"Jungyoo is the secretary of the Glee Club. Taehyung is the treasurer," I answered. "Chen is the vice president."

"Who is the President?" he inquired.

"Would you believe me if I say that it is me?"

His brows jumped high. "Really?"

"I was expecting you would believe at first hear." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Sorry... I did not mean it that way. But what I really mean is that, I just never expected it because you are not that social butterfly type."

I chuckled, "You're right. You know a lot of me, huh?"

"Well I am your childhood best friend after all," he grinned.

"So..."

Our heads were turned back to Chen who is approaching us.

"They said let's go to the club room. They would love to hear Joshua sing."

I turned the latter and he just appeared calm. Of course. I would already expect that his voice improved more than it already did before.

"Let's go then," I told them and the three of us quickly made our way to the music club room.

Upon arriving, Jungyoo and Taehyung greeted Joshua and the latter introduced himself.

"So... I could sing any song I would like?" Joshua asks and the four of us nodded.

He looked around for a while and stopped when he probably spotted something. "May I use that?"

I turned to the direction he pointed at. A guitar.

"Sure thing."

"Thanks," he uttered and walked over to the guitar and picked it up.

Then he sat right in front of us and positioned the guitar in his hands. Then glanced at me and smiled before he started strumming.

[MUSIC - Sunday Morning by Maroon 5]

(A/N: Lemme bless y'all especially those carats and Jisoo-biased out there with this compilation of him singing Sunday Morning. You guys have probably seen it already but---meh.)

The way he played the guitar was just like how he did when we were kids. I can actually imagine him as his kid form right now playing the guitar.

Another thing that helped me with imagining is that the song felt familiar. As if he already played this song before.

"🎶Sunday morning rain is falling...🎶"

Just at those first lines, I already received goosebumps.

He still sound so good.

"🎶Steal some cover share some skin... Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable... You twist to fit the mold that I am in...🎶"

He sounds more beautiful than he did before... And more angelic too.

"🎶But things must get so crazy.. living life gets hard to do... And I would gladly hit the road, get up and go if I knew... That someday it would lead me back to you... That someday it would lead me back to you...🎶"

Aside from that, his beautiful American accent tops everything. And the way every word came out with emotion was beautiful.

He had his eyes closed as he strummed his guitar effortlessly. He just got so better than before. Way better.

Then his eyes opened, looking straight at me.

"🎶That maybe all I need... In the darkness she is all I see... Come and rest your bones with me.. Driving slow on Sunday morning, and I'd never want to leave...🎶"

He ended his song with one last strum before standing up and bowing.

Jungyoo clapped her hands and the three of us cannot help but do the same thing.

"It would be a pleasure to have you in our club, Joshua," Jungyoo says.

"Man, you were amazing," Taehyung remarked.

"You did great, Joshua. I cannot wait to hear more from you," Chen adds.

"Thank you." Joshua pressed both his hands together and bowed.

I stood up and went to hug him. "You're so good, Josh. Even better than you were before," I told him after pulling away.

He smiled. "Thank you, Jihyun..."

"So, Ms. President, what do you say?"

"I say we take him in."

--------

"My life had been just plain, boring, colorless after my parents died and after you left. I did the same thing every day for six whole years... Alone. But then all that changed just because of that jerk."

"You meant Chanyeol?"

I nodded, subtly chuckling. "Yeah... It was tough since he tried to get me to leave the school just because I embarrassed him in front of everyone else," I added.

"He did not hurt you though, right?"

"Well... He kind of did but he did not mean it sort of thing," I answered.

His eyes turned a bit serious. "What did he do?"

"We pissed each other off again that night which made him push me a bit too harder than purpose... Then I ended up with this." I pointed at the scar on my forehead. "And a broken arm, bruises and sprained ankles. But we are fine now... Somehow. If it wasn't for him though I wouldn't have met my amazing friends today."

"They are amazing." Joshua nods in agreement. "They are really nice and fun to be with."

"Yeah... They helped me those times I hit rock bottom," I added with a smile. "How about you, Josh? How's America?"

"It was really fun there. I also made some friends but I was more focused on my guitar, singing and books," he answered. "Learning the English language made me want to learn more languages also."

"That's cool."

"It is." he nods. "But then I have to return here. I had to help out a friend with something and I just really missed it here. Especially my parents. I never expected to see you here though, but I am really glad I did."

"I am glad too, Joshua," I smiled.

But something from behind him caught my up.

My brows jumped high.

Standing not so far there is Chanyeol, leaning against a tree with his arms crossed. He looked as serious as ever with his eyes kept on us.

Joshua turned behind him to see what I was looking at.

"Chanyeol!" I called out.

But he ignored that. He dropped his arms to his sides and pushed himself off the tree, walking away. His actions making my brows furrow.

What's wrong with him?

"Are you sure he's not your boyfriend?"

I rolled my eyes. "For the nth time, Joshua, he isn't," I answered.

"Then why is he acting that way? He is probably jealous..."

"No he isn't. Why would he be jealous of a boy over me? And that is far from happening, Josh... He has a fiancee."

His brows rose up. "Really?" I nodded. "At that age?"

"Business stuff," I sighed. "I wonder if all rich people does that."

"Not really," Joshua shook his head. "My parents had been partnering a lot with businessmen and women who had wonderful daughters of their own. But they never asked me to meet up with them. And I already told then beforehand that I don't want such things to happen."

"Of course you wouldn't."

"Well... Let's get going now," he says, standing up from the bench. Then he reached his hand out to me and helped me up even though it was the easiest thing to do. "You probably have to go after Chanyeol and see what's wrong."

I nodded. "Probably."

---------

"Baekhyun?" I called out, opening the door of our bedroom at the same time. "Baek, where's my physics notebook?"

"You need it?"

I nodded.

"I don't have it right now. I gave it to Luhan hyung the last time."

I nodded. "Okay, thanks."

I closed the door and went to the living room where Luhan is at along with the others.

"Luhan."

The latter raised a brow, eyes on the assignment he is currently doing.

"Do you have my Physics notebook? Baekhyun says he gave it to you."

"Oh, that? Chanyeol asked to borrow it so I gave it to him."

"Alright. Where is he?"

"He went to the closet," Sehun butts in, busy playing his video games.

"Alright. Thanks."

I made my way to the closet and knocked on the door when I arrived.

"Come in," a deep, muffled voice replied from inside.

I

opened the door and there Chanyeol was, digging through his backpack. He did not bother to take a glance at me.

"Um... Luhan says you've got my Physics notebook?"

He stopped. He stopped before continuing again. Oh, so he's ignoring me? What's wrong with him, really??

"Chanyeol, I really need it at the moment, I would bring it back as soon as I---"

He turned to me in a swift movement. His arm was stretched out to me with my notebook in his hands.

His stare was just blank, slightly cold. Then he continued rummaging through his bag but his other arm was still reached out.

I took the notebook from his hand and he retracted the latter back to himself.

"Thanks..." I uttered out but there was no response.

Fine. Ignore me if you want.

I subtly huffed before turning my heels and proceeding to walk out of the closet. What's wrong with that guy? He can not be jealous like what Joshua said though... That's just... impossible.

I did what I have to do with my notebook. I scanned it for a specific topic then quickly read my notes about it before handing it back to Chanyeol. Like earlier, he uttered out no word.

I just ignored that and went to the living room to do my assignment with the boys.

"How are you even doing all these without having a basis?"

I tilted my head up to Kai who is giving me a confused yet astonished look.

"I did have a basis... I read all my notes earlier," I replied but he shook his head.

"No, I mean like.. right now. Like the rest of us does."

I looked at each of them. They all have a book or their phone in their hands.

"Well... I already read earlier," I uttered out softly.

"Yeah." Kai nods. "But I meant how??"

"Jongin, that's enough. You will just confuse yourself more," Suho says in the midst of doing his own assignment.

I turned to Kai who pouted. "It's Jongin, I said..." he grumbled which I found just so cute such made me smile.

Unlike the boys, I had not much assignments to do because I don't need to catch up with anything. But Heeji and I helped with their assignments - explaining the topic they can't understand as they go so that they finished easily.

Finally, it was dinner time. The fourteen of us ate at the living room like always because the dining room was too small to hold the fourteen of us.

"Are you guys going training again tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nope. We would be at school tomorrow since it is Friday," Kris answers.

"That's good to hear," I stated.

"Why? Is it hard to tutor the twelve of us at the same time?" Xiumin asks.

I shook my head. "Not really. It is actually a lot easier than what I expected it to be," I answered.

"Even Chanyeol... I thought it would be hard to tutor him since we would just bicker but I am glad it does not happen that way," I laughed and everyone laughed as well.

As if expecting for Chanyeol's comeback, all heads turned to him. He just stared back at all of us.

"Yeol... Aren't you supposed to retort something and start another bickering?" Chen questions.

Chanyeol looked up lazily, directly at me still with his emotionless look. "And why would I do that?"

Everyone else fell in silent.

But then Kai suddenly burped and he muttered out a, "Sorry."

Finally, dinner ended and the dishes were assigned to Chanyeol. The rest didn't do anything else actually and just hang around.

I was on the couch, listening to Baekhyun and Chen exchange jokes making everyone laugh. Then Suho would butt in. Then everything would just be awkward until the two younger goes on with their jokes.

I really want to laugh but my mind was occupied with Chanyeol. He just... He is acting so weird right now and I really don't know what's going on.

Maybe I should talk to him?

Maybe I should.

I stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen.

I slowly made my way to him who had his back facing me. He is still busy with the dishes.

I walked up beside him and just stayed like that in silence, looking at him.

I was sure he noticed and knows my presence. It is impossible that he does not unless his mind is really occupied.

"Uh... I hope you won't mind but I want to help you with that," I told him but there was still no response. He just continued on with his work, totally ignoring me. "I-I just cannot stand the fact that I am just sitting there - in the living room or probably doing something else that is not that productive. Well washing dishes is productive, right?? At least more--a bit more productive than just sitting and laying around."

Wait, why the heck am I rambling?

But I just stood there, looking stupid and doing nothing at all. Well I cannot just help him all of a sudden without hearing his reply. But he is still ignoring me.

He finished the dishes and wiped his hands on the kitchen cloth. Then walked out of the kitchen leaving me all alone.

I sighed. I don't even know why I am trying to get that guy to talk to me. I should be actually glad that he is not bothering me or annoying me anymore.

I decided to make my mind busy with other stuffs instead. That would've reading of course. But still, I can not help but look around until my eyes would find him. And everytime I would look at him, he would catch me and it would just make me feel so embarrassed.

I looked to his spot again, more secretly this time. I actually have no idea why I am doing this but I am still doing it anyway.

But he wasn't there.

Frowning, I roamed my eyes around but he is nowhere in the living room.

"He's on the rooftop, Jihyun."

I was slightly startled when Xiumin who's beside me suddenly whispered that.

"Who?" I asked, though I already have a feeling I know who.

"Stop it, Jihyun... I know you know who I am talking about. I have been watching you for a while and how you kept on taking glances on him," he adds, smirking slightly. Then he turned to me, meeting my gaze. "Tell me, Jihyun... Why do you keep on glancing on him? It is not only you who notices, we all know he is ignoring you. I never thought it would bother you a lot."

I was unable to speak. I cannot believe I was so obvious.

"Go ahead, Jihyun," Xiumin nods his head.

I stood off from the couch and went to grab a coat.

"Jihyun, where are you going?" Baekhyun asks.

"Up. I would catch myself some fresh air," I answered, putting the coat and my shoes on.

I saw how Xiumin held onto Baekhyun's arm when the latter was about to stand up.

Then exited and headed up for the rooftop.

Then I saw him right there, not so far. He was leaning over the railings with his arms in front to support his body.

I walked up to him and leaned over the railings as well.

I turned to him yet his gaze was still far.

I sighed silently and faced in front as well.

"Chanyeol..." I called out, expecting no response from him still. "Do you have some problems?"

"Aside from the Bloody Tigers being back I really have nothing else."

It was like I felt relieved that he is finally talking to me.

"Not with that though... But with me," I said but he just kept silent. "Chanyeol, you have been ignoring me the whole day. I don't know what I did wrong though.. At least tell me what it is since I am really confused."

He sighed. "It's... It's Joshua."

My mouth hang agape. I stared at him for a few seconds before asking. "What? Don't tell me you're jealous of him over me---"

"What?? Of course not!" he blurted out. "Why would you think of that?"

"I was not thinking of it, Joshua said that you might be."

"Well I am not. Also I am confident enough than I am better than that Joshua anyways," he clears his throat. "And I would never be jealous of s guy because of you..."

Did that hurt? Slightly yes.

"Well... What's your problem with Joshua then?" I asked.

"He's just... He is too close with you guys."

I sighed, "Chanyeol, that is because Joshua is a sweet, kind and fun to be with type of person."

"You don't know that.."

"Of course I know. He had been my friend as a kid. He has been there for me aside from my parents... I don't know why you're acting this way about him, Chanyeol... But Joshua is a good guy."

He sighed. When he turned to me and meet my gaze, my heart almost dropped. "I am sorry, Jihyun."

I sighed as well. "You need to ease up a little bit."

"I guess you're right." he nodded. "I don't know why I am acting this way. Probably because I am now afraid to just trust someone else, and my friends to trust someone else also. It's all these thoughts of getting you all safe... I don't want anything to happen to you..."

My eyes slightly widened when he reached out for my hand.

Then he cleared his throat and quickly let go. "I mean... To all of you of course."

"I understand."

"I am really sorry for ignoring you... But don't worry, I have a good feeling with Joshua."

I smiled. "Good to hear that."

He chuckles softly. Just then his smile slowly forms into one of his playful smirk. "You really can't help it, eh?"

I arched a brow. "What do you mean?"

"You know... Me ignoring you."

"Yah! It's not that I can't help it, I am not used to it, that's why," I told him, lightly punching his arm.

He chuckled and pushed himself off the railings. "Yeah right."

"Yeah, right, right," I said and followed after him.

"Yeah, right, right, right."

"Yeah, right, right, right, right," we continued on as we went down the stairs.

"Yeah, right, right, right, right, right."

I grinned. "So we're fine now?"

"Isn't it obvious??"

"You could have just answered with a 'yes's or 'no' you know."

"Then it's a no."

I stopped, turning to him. He also stopped and grinned at me playfully. "Kidding."

My lips formed a thin line and I punched him on the arm again.

"You're so violent."

I rolled my eyes and continued down the stairs. "Whatever."

"What if I ignore you again for a whole day? I would love to see how you would get me to talk to you again."

"Psh," I scoffed.

But still I smiled.

This jerk, really...

----------------------

Once again happy birthday to our beloved leader ❤❤❤ You are soooooooooooo amazing, Junmyeon. We are so proud of you ❤❤❤ We love you so much!

Also happy 800+ reads! I love y'all!

R.E.T. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
321K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.