Mr. Popular [On-Going]

KP_UnaH által

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... Több

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 32 - Revelation

50 3 0
KP_UnaH által

Jihyun's POV

"I'm sorry."

I sighed. At least he apologizes. But wait... Why doesn't it sound like him?

I turned my head and the hug loosened. I finally saw who it was.

"Kris..."

I don't know why but I suddenly felt a bit disappointed.

"He says that he is sorry," he clarifies.

I huffed, crossing my arms. "He should have told me himself," I mumbled, making sure Kris did not hear.

"Also..." he continues so I turned to him. "He tells me to tell you. To let you know."

I just stared at him, a bit surprised. Do I have to cry to get him to tell me? Well, at least I would know now.

"But... Why you? I mean he can tell me himself."

"He thought that if it was him to tell you, you wouldn't listen," he answered, shrugging a bit. "I am here now anyways so... I would be the one to tell you."

I just nodded.

"But you would have to promise not to tell anyone? As in, even Yura noona, our parents... Keep you mouth shut about it, alright?"

I nodded again.

"Can you nod again? You look adorable---"

"Kris."

He chuckled, ruffling my hair. "Fine, fine... You're pretty eager aren't you?" he grinned but I just stared at him, waiting for him to start. "Now... Prepare for the revelation of. When the skies and the grounds were one legends, through there twelve forces---"

"Enough drama, Kris. Let's go straight to the point," I told him.

"Okay then." he shrugged. "We are known as the Dark Wolf Gang, Jihyun. And our past rival returned and they are here for revenge."

My jaw literally dropped at what he said. "W-What? Gang?? Rivals? Revenge?? I-I don't get it---"

"That is because you did not let me explain first."

"Well you should have!"

"You told me to get straight to the point."

I sighed, "Please explain it, Kris... I am still suite confused."

"Alright." he smiled, but only a small one. "Jihyun, as soon as the twelve of us got together, we discovered the power we each had. And we decided to use it, we formed a gang. The Dark Wolf Gang."

They formed a gang?

Like... A gang gang??

God...

"Despite the name, our gang goes against those who does bad deeds. But, that does not remove the fact that we can still harm."

"Wait, wait, wait... So... You guys like..fight? Physically with other gangs??"

"Yeah... Unless they surrender immediately. We would regularly go around in our disguises and try to spot a gang that is doing wrong. Then, if they wouldn't budge, we would have to do it the hard way," he answered.

"You fight with them?" I asked and he nodded. "But... But what if they leave bruises or wounds on you? Wouldn't your family question anything about it? What if they track you down and attack your home??"

"That is when our hideout comes in use."

Of course... So that is what their hideout is for. Why haven't I thought of that since then?

Well I never expected them to be a gang.

"We were known as the strongest gang in our place then. Some new that it was us despite the fact that we hid our identities but we threatened them not to tell. So whenever we spot another gang, most would usually surrender immediately and we wouldn't have to do anything. But then there is one gang who never backed down to us. One gang who gets stronger every comeback - Bloody Tigers."

I just stared, things sinking in one by one. I just started to expect the worst that I could hear so I wouldn't be more surprised anymore.

"They would do everything to wipe us out."

"Wipe you out?" I frowned. "They want to be in your place? To be the strongest??"

"Apparently that is true." he nods. "But they want something more. He wants something more."

"What is it?"

"If possible... He would do everything to see Chanyeol weak, to see him beg, to see him on his knees - surrendering."

I found myself unable to speak.

"They were the only gang who attacked us all of a sudden. We did not know the reason until Chanyeol told us why. The leader is there for revenge," he continues. I noticed how silent he became as he spoke, as if making sure that only the two of us are hearing this. "He wants to avenge the death of his parents. He was blaming them all to Chanyeol and Mr. and Mrs. Park."

"What? Why??"

"His parents once worked for their family. They stayed very loyal and kind to the Park and because of that, Chanyeol's parents rewarded them. He increased their pay many times, he had a splendid house built for them and would lend them money whenever they would ask for it... The thing is, the reason they were asking for money is to help cure both their parents who they said had cancer. But then Mr. Park found out that they were using everything for gambling in casinos and for their own pleasures. So he decided to take everything away from them and fired them. Unfortunately, both of his parents started to suffer from both kidney failures. He, without knowing anything why his parents got fired, went to Chanyeol's parents to ask for help but they pushed him away. Then next he went to Chanyeol and begged, he begged and begged, he pleaded and cried in front of him - down on his knees yet nothing happened. So then his parents died from the sickness. The only thing is, we found out about this right first attack. Chanyeol tried to tell him numerous times what really happened but he was blinded by pure anger and kept coming back. They would always attack us, but we would win the fight always. But every after an attack, his men gets stronger. Until we ended to a point that Chanyeol opted to surrender just for our sakes but we still won. And that was the last fight we had with them. They suddenly disappeared, they ran away."

"Why?"

He shook his head. "We never knew."

"They ran away..." I uttered out after a long pause of silence - I used that time to sink everythung in one by one. As much as how shocked I am, I did not let it show. "Does that mean... They are the one who's back? He - whoever he is, is back??"

He nodded. I can see how worried his eyes started to get. "The worse thing is... We stopped. After they left we stopped and left every single thing about our gang behind. The thing is... Now that they are back, they could be stronger than we would expect. Who knew that all those years Bloody Tigers disappeared were the years they tried to find their own strength and build that up? Now we don't know what to do... Now that we have lost everything, our strength, our moves... We don't want this to leak to our parents... Or worse, we don't want any of us harmed."

I sighed. "I am really sorry if I kept on insisting you guys to tell me about this... I never knew it was this serious."

He smiled. "It is fine, Jihyun. We understand. Now, Chanyeol also wants me to explain to you what you would do while we are training. We need to train to find our strength again and to rebuild it. We need to regain it once again."

I nodded. Of course they do.

"We need you and Heeji to stay together at all costs. We have agreed on staying at the hideout for our safety... The thing is, we don't know what to do with you and Heeji at the moment but we will soon figure out," he started off. "Another thing is that we would be training at least three or four times every week. This is not just any training, Jihyun... We would be in contact with another gangs also."

"But, Kris---"

"We will be fine, Jihyun. Trust me. And we wouldn't just attack them of course. We would be doing it the old fashioned way - look for some who does wrong and stop them from doing so. It wouldn't happen that much though."

"But what if they end up running away because you are known to be the strongest gang before?"

"Before, Jihyun. Before," he emphasizes. "We have been gone for years already."

"Kris... I am getting worried for you guys..." I uttered out. "This is... This is not good. It will never be. You don't need to train to fight Bloody Tigers---"

"We're training to defend ourselves... Especially Heeji and you."

"What? Why? What is going to happen to us??"

"We hope nothing," Kris answers. "But Chanyeol made up his own theories. Knowing what happened to the leader of our enemy, he would target those who are close to him. Those who are important to Chanyeol - that includes us of course. But he would definitely go for someone who is weaker than us. But Chanyeol also came up with the thought that they might target Heeji more knowing that he is his fiancee. It would not be hard for them to know about that. So we need you two to stay safe as much as possible, alright?"

"Why don't we also train---"

"No, no, no, no!" he shook his head. "Just stay safe, alright? That's all and we would handle the rest. Plus, Baekhyun would get upset if you do so. That would probably be the last thing he would want you to do."

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Well, I want to be helpful."

"Keeping both of you safe is enough," he tells me and I just sighed. "Besides, you also have a job to do aside from that."

"And what is it?"

"Tutoring the twelve of us."

My eyes grew wide - like a hundred percent wide. "What?!"

"Come on, Jihyun. We promise to behave."

"Behave is not in your vocabulary, Kris."

"Why wouldn't we at times like this? Come on, Jihyun... You did say you wanted to help."

I sighed, "Fine."

He grinned. "That's our girl."

"I am not your girl," I grumbled.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really---aaaahhh!!"

I screamed when he just pulled me up and carried me like a sack in just seconds.

"Kris! Get me down from here!"

He just laughed and brought me to our friends.

I never knew this men were dangerous. Well, we cannot erase the fact that they are but... Why do I feel so safe?

Instead of fearing them because of the fact that they are (or were) a gang, I started to worry. I felt so worried about all these.

They are my friends after all. Their problems are now my problems.

But a problem this big, this serious... It wouldn't be that easy. It would never be that easy.

But I know, everything would be alright. Let's hope I would never see this boy's wounded or bruised.

I sighed inwardly.

Why do things always happen to me all of a sudden??

----------------------

I am really sorry for another short chapter *does a full bow* Mianhe :(

And I also keep on promising longer ones *sighs*

Sorry :(

But now Jihyun finally has the answer to everything she has been curious of. What would happen to their

I still hoped you guys liked it though. I will try to keep updating while it is still our vacation. Our school would start in two weeks and I can already tell that I would be really busy by judging those who are on a higher grade than be last school year.

But now Jihyun has the answer to all her questions. What would happen now that the trouble is revealed? Would they stay as safe as they are right now or would they go on the hard way? Let's find out in the next chapters!

That is all for now! I will be back soon.

Love lots!

R.E.T. ❤ (these are my initials to my real name if you guys are wondering. Hihihi~)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
118K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...