Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 31 - Leave me alone

61 2 0
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

It was a new day but nothing really changed. Except for the fact that they are now talking about training which messed my mind up even more.

I really want to go up to Chanyeol and ask but I just decided to keep my mouth shut for a while because they were all talking so seriously.

Baekhyun and the others kept on saying that I need to ask Chanyeol himself. Even Heeji cannot utter a single thing about it to me.

So, to keep my mind off this serious thing they are talking about, I isolated myself from them for the whole day until I could have the chance to ask Chanyeol what is all these about.

"Jihyun!"

I turned around and saw Xiumin from afar. "Where are you going? The cafeteria is right there?"

With a sigh, I walked up to him. "Xiumin, as much as I want to go and eat with you guys I need to isolate myself. I don't want to drown myself into curiosity with what you guys are talking about."

"I am really sorry, Jihyun... I will try to find a time for you to talk to Chanyeol about it," he told me which made me smile.

"Thank you, Xiumin. And I would be fine alone. Trust me."

"I will tell the others, alright?"

I just nodded and waved him goodbye. I watched him disappear from my sight before heading to my old hang out place, the library.

As soon as I entered, Mr. Soo greeted me and I greeted back.

I grabbed whatever book I would have interest with and sat at one corner and started to read it. After a few minutes of reading, I can feel someone approach. But I did not bother to tear my gaze off the pages.

"Jihyun."

My brows rose up. "Baekhyun?"

I looked up and saw the latter approach me with a small smile. "May I sit with you?"

"Of course, you silly."

He chuckled softly and sat down opposite me. "Here."

I placed my book down and watched him slide a brown paper bag towards me.

"What's..." I trailed off as I took out the contents. A ham and cheese, and tuna sandwich and a chocolate drink.

"Xiumin told us you would be staying here. Of course I wouldn't let that happen with you having an empty stomach."

I smiled. "Thank you, Baekhyun. How about you, have you eaten already?" I asked and he nodded.

"I ate quickly so that I can catch up with you here."

"Alright. You want some?" I offered the sandwich yet he shook his head. So I started to eat it myself.

"I am really sorry if I cannot tell you about this... I want to give your mind some peace, but telling you wouldn't work. It might just make you worry more and I don't want that to happen."

I sighed. "Why is it that it should be Chanyeol to tell me? Why can't you guys tell me yourselves?"

"Because he told us not to."

I frowned. "Why do you have to be wrapped around his finger, Baekhyun?"

He shook his head lightly. "We aren't, Jihyun. We just go along with what he thinks is the best for us as long as we can see that it is."

"So you think it would be best if you keep all these a secret to me?" I asked.

"I am really sorry, Jihyun. He says it is a way to keep you safe... But I don't think it would be as long as you're with us," Baekhyun sighed which made me slightly too. "Our group would be staying at the apartment later on to talk more about this."

"I will go home tonight then," I told him.

"No, Jihyun."

"Baekhyun, I don't want to get more curious about this---"

"It would be the chance for you to talk to Chanyeol about it, Jihyun," he told me and I stopped. He is right. It would be a good chance.

I sipped from my chocolate drink before asking, "Don't you think he would be mad? He told you guys not to tell me..."

"We will see about that."

---------

Like what Baekhyun told me, they all stayed in the apartment tonight, including Heeji. So, while they were discussing about their matter, Heeji and I stayed in the bedroom and just talked about some other stuffs.

I know she wants to help get rid of the curiosity and I am really thankful for that. And it did help.

"Hello girls," the door opened, revealing Kai.

"Hey," Heeji and I replied.

"We're going out to eat. Kyungsoo hyung is too lazy to cook."

"Let's go." Heeji pats my thigh and both of us got out of bed.

We headed outside and got ready for a short amount of time before exiting the apartment.

We all got in the cars and drove away.

Speaking of cars, we are only using three cars right now. They said it would be better if everyone is sticking together that is why.

We finally arrived at a small fast food place. It was not as fancy as those other fast food places but I can smell the delicious aroma of the food.

We decided to take out the burgers, fries and foot longs and eat it in the park. They wanted to do some sort of night picnic ehich I wouldn't mind because I snore currently living the evening breeze.

Once we had arrived, we placed down the mats and started eating. It was a good and relieving thing that they weren't talking about all that serious stuff but that still doesn't remove the fact that I am still curious.

"So... You guys already have some plans for after college?" Chen asks.

"Isn't it still too early? College is still months away," Tao replies.

"Come on, guys. You can just answer my question."

"Everyone already knows my plans. I would be studying medicine," Lay says with a small adorable smile of his.

"I really want to study medicine too. But I am also thinking about being a chef," D.O. adds in a slightly serious tone.

"I am going to handle our company. But also study tourism because, you know, just in case," Heeji adds into the conversation.

"I really don't have any plans yet. How about you, Luhan?" Xiumin asks the guys beside him.

"Same thing as Heeji. I would be handling our company. But aside from that, I really don't know what."

"I want to run my own bubble tea shop," Sehun answers with a tone of excitement. Everyone laughed at his statement. "What?? At least I have a plan."

The rest went on and on about their plans for the future. Until it came down to me.

"How about you, Jihyun?"

"Uh... I really don't know. I also want to study medicine or journalism. I really like both," I answered.

"Why don't you try modelling?"

"What??" I asked, surprised of what Heeji just said.

"I overheard Yura unnie talking to Chanyeol and their parents about how a great model you are. And how she is planning to ask you to sign a contract in her company."

My jaw literally dropped at what she said. She cannot be serious, right? A contract? A modelling to contract??

"I know that look of yours. I am serious, Jihyun."

"I would live to see Jihyun modelling!" Tao exclaims which made my whole face flush red.

"Yeah! She would probably look amazing," Kris adds.

I quickly turned to the guy beside me a few minutes ago to ask what he wants to be, surprised that he wasn't there.

"Where is Chanyeol?" I asked.

The rest turned to me and frowned.

"He was just here a minute ago," says Suho.

"Yeah... No wonder I can't hear his voice," Chen adds.

I turned my head left and right to look for him. Finally, I spotted him sitting on the bench from afar.

"There he is."

"Jihyun."

My head turned to Baekhyun. He gave me a look which I immediately understood.

Without saying a word, I stood up and brushed off the grass off my pants before walking up to where Chanyeol is. I can finally ask this guy about it.

I can hear them calling me and Baekhyun stopping them.

I bit my lip slightly, a bit nervous of the thought that Chanyeol might get mad at me for asking.

Finally, I was a meter away from behind him.

"Chanyeol?" I softly called out but there was no response.

I slowly moved from my spot and went in front of him. His head was hung low so I cannot clearly see his face even though there is a lamppost right beside the bench he is sitting at.

"Chanyeol?" I called out again.

"What is it, Jihyun?"

His tone was cold. Really cold.

"Look, Chanyeol... I am aware about you guys getting worried, and it really makes me curious not knowing what it is. I know you don't want to tell me because you think it would keep me safe but... But my mind won't rest, Chanyeol..." I started off. "I am really sorry, I don't want to interfere. But you guys are my friends... I just cannot act like nothing wrong is happening to you guys..."

"And what's your point?"

Darn... Wasn't it obvious??

"I am hoping you can tell me about what is bothering all of you..." I can feel my voice almost breaking. I am glad it didn't though.

"No."

"Chanyeol... I really want to know---"

"But I said no," he interrupted me. "You asked me to tell you and I said no."

"I think I deserve to know what is going on around here---"

"I said no, Jihyun! What part of that can't you understand?!" he blurted out. His eyes finally met mine and I can see how dark and angry they were. "I am busy right here thinking, worrying about what to do and what not to do to keep all of my friends safe! But then you came up and started interrupting me and insisting me to tell you something that you shouldn't know! Jihyun, please, just stay away!"

I felt a lump forming my throat. I felt his words struck right trough my chest in a painful manner.

"I... I am sorry..." I uttered out, tears nearly falling from my eyes.

"I don't care, just leave me alone!"

And with that, I quickly ran away. Ran far from them, from him. It was not that far though since it was just at some part of the park. But I hid, I hid myself from them.

I buried my face into my hands and started to cry. I don't even know why this thing is making me cry but it just did hurt me.

Why am I not supposed to know? Why shouldn't I know?

They are my friends... Their problems are my problems now too. And I would do anything to help them in every bit.

I want to know why is it so serious. And why are they in big trouble. I don't just want to sit at a corner knowing nothing until I see this trouble harm them. I don't want that to happen.

I don't want to feel useless. Like a burden.

Should I stay away from them then if I don't want that? Should I keep distance??

But I can't... I just can't...

I felt someone hug me suddenly from behind. I immediately stopped crying due to pure shock. Especially when that someone whispered...

"I am sorry."

-----------------------

I am back again! Sorry if the chapter is really short. I still hope you enjoyed it though ❤

I promise to make the next chapters more exciting and longer for you readers :).

Love lots!

R.E.T. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
87.5K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...