Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 22 - President

71 4 0
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

"Jihyun, please~" Chen whines.

"But, Chen~" I just whined back.

"Yah... We will head her sing hyung right after we eat, alright?" D.O. scolds Chen and the latter just grumbles as he took in another spoonful of our dinner.

"You are lucky you are a good cook, Kyungsoo-yah... I could be mad at you."

"What did you say??" D.O. turns to him again with his eyes narrowed.

Chen gulps nervously. "N-Nothing."

"But to be serious, I am really excited to hear, Jihyun sing," Lay stated in a calm tone he always uses.

"Yeah. I bet her voice is like an angel's," Luhan adds which formed a small amount of heat on my cheeks.

"Guys... You cannot expect too much," I told them but then Baekhyun lightly scoffed.

"Luhan hyung, I assure you that you would win the bet."

"Aish..." I silently muttered under my breath. But still, Lay heard it - well, because he is just right beside me.

"I am confused... I have never seen a person who does not like it when they are complimented," he says, brows furrowing.

"Lay hyung... It is not like she does not like it... She is just being modest like she always is."

"Then why is she looking like that?" Lay asks then tries to imitate my look by pouting his lips and frowning lightly. I chuckled because it just looked so adorable.

"You cannot blame me for it... I just never had been complimented like that for a long time," I said. "Maybe I have but only with my studies... Aside from that nothing else."

"Well then you would have to get used to it. You are in the Glee Club now and it seems like Jungyoo really liked your voice. You would have to expect her to have you singing maybe even solo in any school occasions."

I literally choked on my food when Chen said that. Baekhyun quickly passed me the water and I immediately drank it.

"You fine?"

"Yeah... Thanks," I uttered in between small coughs then turned to Chen. "Are you sure about that?"

"Well... Singing for occasions is what our club do," Chen replies along with a small shrug.

I sighed silently.

"Let's just eat quickly. I am really excited to hear her sing."

I turned to Luhan and he just winked at me.

My lips twitched as I shook my head a bit.

We finished eating in a few more minutes then I helped Lay with the dishes. After that, the two of us entered the living room. It surprised me a bit when I saw them all huddled up by the couch with a guitar.

With a smile, Lay took the guitar in his hands and positioned it.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"You will sing for us, remember?" Chen stated, wiggling his eyebrows.

"But..."

"Aw, come on, Jihyun... Please?" Luhan whines lightly.

I looked at each of them and Baekhyun gave me a look, reassuring. Then I turned to Lay and whispered the song I would be singing into his ears.

The song my father would sing to my mother before.

That thought made me smile.

They let me sit on the couch beside Lay. Chen is on the arm of the couch while the rest were just huddled on the carpet in front of us.

Lay started to strum the guitar.

[MUSIC - Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley]

"🎶Wise men say... Only fools rush in... But I can't help.. Falling in love with you...🎶" I started off.

I saw the look of satisfaction on Chen's face and amazement in D.O.'s. The latter's round eyes went rounder.

"🎶Shall I stay?... Would it be a sin... If I can't help falling in love with you?🎶"

Luhan looked at bit surprised but there was a small smile on his face.

"🎶Like a river flows... Surely to the sea... Darling so it goes... Some things are meant to be...🎶" I continued. Even though I am the one singing I feel like I am on a cloud. "🎶Take my hand... Take me whole life too... For I can't help.. Falling in love with you...🎶"

I ended by looking at Baekhyun who has the same look amazement like he did earlier.

Lay ended with a strum before giving me a pat on my shoulder.

"You were really good..." he whispers which made me smile.

"Thank you, Yixing... I loved the way you play the guitar."

"Told you she was amazing!" my head turned to Chen who is smirking and clapping his hands. The rest started to clap their hands too.

"Yeah. She is way better than you, Chen," Luhan teases playfully.

"Would you ever audition for a singing competition if you are given a chance to?"

The question startled me a bit. I turned to D.O. with brows high. "That is a sudden question."

"Baekhyun? Why so quiet?" Lay called out.

All of our heads turned to Baekhyun who looked like he just got out of his own world. I wonder what was occupying this guy's mind.

---------

Baekhyun's POV

"Goodnight, everyone..." Jihyun says as we all tucked ourselves in our beds..

"Goodnight, Jihyun," the rest replies... All except for me.

I just cannot get over earlier. I don't know why but the feeling was just so strong I am starting to get scared. But at the same time I did not want to do anything to stop it.

When she sings, everything feels so good. Dangerously good but I don't want her to stop. I want her to sing for me all the time.

I cannot believe that this girl could do more than just good grades and a very nice personality.

How could falling for her be so impossible?

I bit my lip at that thought. What if some of my friends already has feelings for her the same way I do? It is not impossible especially now that they grew a bit closer to her.

"Baekhyun?"

I snapped out of my thought. "O-Oh... Yeah?"

"Goodnight..."

That one simple word was enough to make my heart skip a beat.

"Yah... I said goodnight."

"Yeah... Goodnight to you too," I responded and she just laughed softly and quietly before probably proceeding on her sleep.

I turned to the opposite side from her.

Goodnight, Jihyun... Sweet dreams...

--------

Jihyun's POV

"I guess we would see each other by lunch?" Sehun says while the fourteen of us were walking through the hallways headed for our own Club Rooms.

It still feels surreal... The fact that I am actually walking with this guy's on the way to a club. A Club...

"Yeah, we will do that," Luhan nods in agreement before everyone else waves each other goodbye and proceeds on entering their rooms.

"Let's go," Baekhyun says. I nodded my head and we all went to the end of the hallway where our club room is at.

Chen, Baekhyun and I entered the room. The students there greeted the three of us, yeah... Including me. It felt new but I still managed to greet back because that would be impolite if I do not.

I sat at some party of the room with Chen and Baekhyun both beside me. We just stayed there and watched the others do their own stuffs. Some were even jamming and it is actually a pretty good sight.

"Good morning everyone!"

All heads turned to the stage where Jungyoo is at.

"I will just check the attendance to see is everything is already here, alright? We will wait for those who aren't and start the election of the club officers as soon as they all arrive so that we could finish quickly."

Everyone responds with agreement and Jungyoo flashes off one of her famous smiles. Then she started to call out to each and every one of us. There were only eight that are still out and at the exact moment we finished, five of them entered. A few more minutes, three three followed right after.

"Alright... Now that everyone is here, we could finally start," Jungyoo announces before reaching out for a box on the table. "Right in these box we have prepared some voting slips you would fill out. You would be writing the name of the person who you think would be capable to do the job as a specific club officer. I bet we already know each other because of the small get along we had yesterday, right?"

Everyone answers in agreement.

"But... If you have any question, feel free to ask it out. Take out your pens everyone," Jungyoo instructs and goes down the stage and starts to hand out slips to each and every one. "We only have four officers in each of the clubs namely the President, Vice President, Secretary, and the Treasurer. You would be writing down the name of the person you have chosen aligned with the position you would want him or her to be. Right after this, we would have a small tally on the stage. You guys can go up and help or just stay where you are and wait, it is up to you."

Jungyoo hands me a slip and smiles sweetly which I returned. I took out a pen on the bag and started to write like everyone else.

For the President, of course I wrote Baekhyun's name. I heard that Music Club had been one of the best clubs ever since whilst Baekhyun is the President so I bet he would do amazing as the President - I know he would. I trust him.

For the Vice President I wrote down Chen's name of course. Since he likes being in that position and I am planning on something devilish. Something like talking to Baekhyun like having him absent so Chen would carry all the job for himself. I bet the latter could do it... He is a hard working man kekeke~

For the Secretary I wrote Jungyoo. I actually thought of voting for her to be the Treasurer because she could probably make everyone pay with just one smile from her. But I guess she would make an awesome secretary and would do a great job.

For the Treasurer, I voted for another sweethwart in our Club - Kim Taehyung. He is the silent yet really sweet and nice guy. He was well known not only by his good looks but his deep, ocean deep voice. But he still stays humble to everyone - a proof that he is one of the very small percent of the school that does not care that much about being popular. The only thing is he is usually absent in his classes and always cuts class just to go and play his guitar and sing somewhere else in school. The real reason why I chose him aside from his charms is because I heard already that he is trustworthy. And also because he is the one Baekhyun and Chen wrote down.

After writing, I flipped my paper to the other side and placed the pen on top. My eyes caught Jungyoo's and her eyes caught mine.

She looked at me as if asking me if I already finished. I nodded and immediately stood up and approached her.

"Just drop it off there," she instructed me, pointing at the same box.

I nodded and obliged immediately.

"Good luck, Jihyun..."

My brows met. I suddenly felt confused. Why did she just tell me good luck? What is going on?

Puzzled, I walked back to my seat and sat down.

"You could have told me you already finished. We could have dropped the slip... At the same... Time.. " Baekhyun slowly trails off. "Jihyun, is there something wrong?"

I shook my head. "N-No... I am just thinking of something."

He slowly turned his head to the direction I was looking at before looking back at me.

"Did Jungyoo do anything to you??"

Immediately I tore my gaze away from the said girl and focused it now on Baekhyun. "No... I really tend to stare at someone when I am thinking."

His lips formed a small 'o' before saying. "I will just quickly drop this off..."

I nodded and watched him stand up and go to the box.

"Jihyun."

"Hm?" I turned to Chen who is looking at me. A mischievous glint crossed his eyes.

"Guess what?"

My brows furrowed not until he raised his paper for me to see. My eyes widened but even before I could try to grab it from him, he quickly stood up and headed to the box.

I bit my lip. I wanted to stop him but I do not want to cause ruckus in a such quiet room.

I was too late for he already dropped the paper in.

He just wrote my name for President.

"Why did you do that??" I silently growled when he returned to his seat along with Baekhyun. He just laughed silently as a response.

"What? What did he do??"

I faced Baekhyun with a worried look. "He just wrote my name for President!"

It puzzled me when Baekhyun did not seem surprised or show off any other emotion. Instead, he replied, "I see nothing wrong with that... I wrote you name for President too."

"What??" I blurted out, trying to be most quiet. "Gosh, guys! It would be so embarrassing to only have two votes..."

"Who says you had two? Even Jungyoo wrote your name for President."

With wide eyes, I slowly turned to Jungyoo who just gave me a smile and  thumbs up.

"Relax, Jihyun..."

I sighed. "You're right... I need to relax... I bet I wouldn't win that position anyways..."

"Um... What I said is relax because we are sure you are going to win this thing," Chen says, correcting me.

"That is not true... It is not like I have a big chance to win. I probably don't even have the votes of the majority of the class."

--------

"Having the votes of the majority of the class, I introduce to you the President of Music Club... Jeon Jihyun!"

I swallowed hard as Jungyoo pushed me gently more forward. All the members of the club clapped their hands and all looked satisfied and happy. And that helped me get rid of the nervousness and the worries.

"Congratulations, Jihyun..."

With a serious look, I faced Jungyoo. "Jungyoo... I cannot do this... I do not know how to lead people because I prefer much to just be one of the followers."

"Who are you kidding, Jihyun? I know you would do great being the President of this club," she replies in the tone of reaussrance and encouraging. "We need someone who thinks creatively and who has marginal thinking."

"Baekhyun has that or even anyone else..." I said.

Jungyoo sighs and hold me by the shoulder. "Jihyun... Trust me... You would do great. Besides, you are not alone. You will never will be because the whole club is right behind you. We are all here to support and help you, alright? So do not worry..."

I smiled hesistantly. "Thank you Jungyoo."

The four of us, the elected officers stood in front aligned then we all bowed. All of my choices made it... Well, except for Baekhyun of course.

"A small speech, Ms. President?" Baekhyun asks.

"Is that necessary?" I asked him.

"I do it ever year..."

I sighed and took in a deep breath to calm myself down. It is a good thing I already talked in front of this much students because they would always have me to give a speech for every moving up ceremony. So summing up, I am quite used to speeches.

"Um..." I started off. Yes, I just started off my speech with 'Um'. "I want to thank all of those who voted for me. Really, I did not expect this to happen. It is really the least thing I would expect to happen because I thought you guys would probably chose Baekhyun once again since he did great for the past few years... But since I ended up in this position, I guess I cannot do anything else, right?" I slightly bit my lip.

"To be honest... I do not like leading people. I never dreamed of it. I always thought I would be better off as a follower as long as the leader is doing good... But here I am...suddenly," I continued. "But even though I have no experiences of it yet, I promise to do my best to lead you guys. I promise to do whatever a President of a club must and make sure that everything would go smooth. I promise that... And if I break that promise, feel free to hunt me down and beat me up. Thank you, that is all."

They all once again clapped. I gave them a small bow before going down.

"Are you even serious about having them to beat you up if you fail?" Baekhyun asks.

"Well... It just seems like another fear of mine developed."

"And what is that?"

"Letting everyone down..."

Baekhyun stared at me for a few seconds before breaking into a small smile. "That won't ever happen."

"I won't let it happen." I smiled back.

-------

Finally it was lunch. The three of us headed to the cafeteria and waited for the rest to arrive. We ordered our foods before hand so that we could all start eating once we are complete.

They all arrived at the same time the foods did.

"Woah... You guys ordered for us already??" Kai asks before hanging a shoulder around me. "Hey babe..."

"Kai..." I greeted back glumly and he just chuckled, proceeding to his seat.

"So... What happened?" Suho asks everyone as we all started to eat.

"Same old thing?" Chen asks.

"No..." D.O. answers. "I won the spot as President of Cooking Club but then I threatened them to chose another."

"Why would you do that, hyung??" Tao asks.

"I am sick of tired being the President. Like Jihyun, I wanted to try something new today."

"Lay is now the new President of Dance Club," Kai chimes in before turning to Lay who still looks confused.

This guy's always confused...

"But... I voted you and even told everyone else to vote for you..."

"Yeah, but they didn't, hyung," Kai responds.

"Heeji is also the new President and I am the Vice President," Kris adds to the conversation.

"That's cool," I stated and turned to Heeji. "Congrats, Heeji."

"Thank you, Jihyun."

"I also got out of Language Club. I moved to Sports and became the Secretary," Xiumin says.

"I became President of Sports for this year," says Luhan.

"What was your spot last year?" I questioned.

"Vice President."

"How about you, Suho?"

"Same thing... Still the president." the latter shrugs lightly. "Sehun is the new President of Hobby now while Tao is the treasurer. Chanyeol is still the President of Music Club..."

My brows jumped slightly as I turned to Chanyeol. He grinned at me smugly while I just rolled my eyes.

Well, I did kind of expect that... He is really good at playing the piano. Who knows what other instruments he plays?

"How about you, Chen and Baekhyun? Still the same position?" Xiumin asks. The question made me half from eating.

"Yeah... For me..." Chen answers with a small smirk.

"What do you mean 'for me'?"

Both Chen and Baekhyun faced me. Chen with a smirk and Baekhyun with a look telling me to tell them. The rest also turned to me which made me bite my lip.

"Um... I-I uh..." I stammered while everyone still kept their eyes on me. "I got elected as Glee Club's new President."

"What??"

All of them stared at me with wide eyes. But then they all slowly broke into huge smiles... All except for Chanyeol who choked onto his food and quickly drank up some water.

"That is such good news! Congratulations, Jihyun!"

"I knew she would do good in that Club."

"I kind of had that unexpected."

"Me too... But if I expected it I know that she would probably win the position still."

"Congrats, Jihyun-ah~"

"You are really amazing."

"This calls for a bubble tea celebration!"

"Shut it, you bubble tea addict."

"Jihyun..."

I turned to Heeji who spoke softly.

"Congratulations..."

I beamed. "I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for your help and all of those who encouraged me... Thank you," I told her.

"Seriously? They elected you??"

The smile on my face slowly vanished as I turned to my most hated person in school - in the whole world.

I watched him face Baekhyun and asked, "What did you do this time, hyung??"

"I did nothing, Chanyeol... It was all her."

Then he turned to me with an unbelievable look.

"It was all you??"

"Why are you underestimating me?"

"Well to be frank... Your voice sucks, Jihyun."

I scoffed. "Then I should be wondering how you got elected as President when your attitude sucks even more than my voice??"

"How dare you..."

"What? It is true..." I shrugged cockily. "Don't make me say something that would embarrass you, Park Chanyeol... As you know, we are in the cafeteria - in the middle of everyone else," I added with a smirk.

"You really do not know when to shut up, huh?"

"I can say the same thing for you... You really don't know when to stop."

"Yah... You two, that's enough..." Kris scolded the two of us.

"Thank you, Kris... I wouldn't want to end up getting my knuckles sore."

"And why would that happen?" Chanyeol chimes in.

"From punching your face of course."

"Pah!" he scoffed. "You can never do that..."

"I managed to before, remember? I can go harder than that if you want."

"Alright, that is enough," says Suho this time. "Let's just eat, guys... We might not get in time for the meeting."

I just nodded and smirked at Chanyeol before continuing to eat.

--------

We are now headed home, the meeting just finished. It was all about the incoming Acquaintance Party which would be held next Wednesday. Principal Park discussed what each club would be capable of doing and our club should five performances. For our performances we could also be teaming up with Music and Dance Club but I bet that we would have more performances with Music.

Now, I am currently walking through the hallway to the Glee Club room. I forgot my pen and notebook back there and since I have a duplicate key, I could open the locked room.

Finally arriving at the room, I took out the key and was just about to unlock the door when a familiar voice spoke from behind me.

"Well, look who it is... President Jeon..."

I sighed and just unlocked the door, ignoring the annoying presence for behind. But just as I opened the door, his hand grabbed mine and turned me around.

"What do you need??"

"Nothing really."

"Well then we're you just following me around to annoy me??"

"Woah, woah, woah..." he raised both of his brows. "I was not following you around. I just came from my Club room." he points at the locked room behind him then my eyes fell down on the keys he is busy playing around with his fingers.

"Whatever you say, Park... I am not in the mood to talk," I told him before entering the club room but I still felt him follow.

"You were laughing with my friends earlier. How come you are suddenly not in the mood to talk?"

"To you... Not in the mood to talk to you," I corrected while I looked for my pen and notebook.

"What are you looking for anyways? Good looks?"

"Shut it..." I growled before grabbing the things I came for and put it in my bag.

"Seriously, a pen and a stupid notebook? You could have just left it behind."

I shot him a small glare. "For your information, my notebooks aren't stupid. Well, unlike yours of course because probably they are empty."

"Excuse me? I have something in my notebooks still."

"What? Doodles??" I smirked at him before throwing my bag over my shoulder and strutted out of the room.

I waited for him to get out before closing the door and locking it. Then I put my keys in my pockets and started to head out.

"Why are you still following me??"

"Stop assuming, Jeon... I am also heading out of this building if your too stupid to think of that."

"Hey... I am not stupid!" I protested. "And I do not like you calling me by my name."

"I just did the same thing you did minutes ago."

I just rolled my eyes and quickened my pace. But unfortunately, this guy got long legs so he still manages to catch up.

"Stop running," he laughed mockingly.

"Shut up."

"You know what... You are pretty lucky."

"Yeah, until you showed up..." I rolled my eyes.

"Seriously though... Your grades are all good now... You have a small job and great new friends... Your life is starting to get awesome again."

"Yeah, but you are still here."

"What, you don't want to see me anymore??"

"Isn't it obvious, Chanyeol? I want the least bit to see you in every day of my life," I stated like it was the most obvious thing ever while he just smirked at me. "But I can't because your friends are my friends and I cannot just get them to hate you because they have known you more and longer and they really love you despite of the horrible attitude and personality you have."

"Why, thank you for that information."

I grinned annoyingly at him. "You are very much welcome."

"You know what... As much as I want to make you to leave this school I cannot find any other way."

"Of course you wouldn't. And I wouldn't ever leave this school, that would be the last thing I would do," I responded. "So stop trying because it won't be worth it. It would probably be the best if you just stay miles away from me everyday."

"And what, stay away from my own friends to who sticks with you all the time?"

"Indeed."

"How dare you."

I smirked. "How dare me..."

"Jihyun! Chanyeol!"

I quickly ran up to Baekhyun who is waving at us from afar.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked him.

"I was waiting for you. I told the boys to go home already."

I sighed. "Baek... I have enough money to commute, you know that."

"But I do not want you to commute... And it is not safe for a girl to commute nowadays you know that."

"I can handle myself."

"You always say that," he laughs softly and reached out, about to ruffle my hair but I stopped him halfway. "I see Chanyeol is with you."

"Yeah... The ten minutes of my day just got soiled, literally."

"Aish... You two really," he sighs. "Hey Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun," the latter greets back. "Gotta go now... I still have some stuffs to do with Heeji."

Then he turns to me and leans into my ear, whispering, "Good luck, Ms. President... Good luck on failing your job."

My lips formed a thin line as I glared at him while he just started to walk away.

--------------------

Good evening everyone ❤ I am back once again with another Chapter.

For this message I would be greeting our beloved Panda, Huang Zi Tao a happy birthday even though I already greeted him like a lot of times. Happy birthday Tao-ssi ❤ We all love you from the bottom of our hearts.

Also another birthday boy, BamBam! Happy birthday, Kumpimook Bhuwakul! We love you too so much ❤

Anyways, I have decided that the sneak peeks for this story would just be posted every after the Chapter because some might not be checking on my wall.

But for now, I would post it right... Here...

"Alright, Baekhyun... What are we doing here?"

"I don't know... Maybe I will just sing for you."

It is a bit short but for me that is enough kekeke... Just tell me guys if you want it longer.

That is all! Have a good night everyone!

R.E.T. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...