Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 21 - Clubs

63 2 0
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

"So, Jihyun?"

"Hm?" I responded while grating some cheese.

"Have you already thought of a club to join?"

I sighed as I transferred the cheese to the bowl. "I really do not know," I answered, handing the bowl to D.O.

"I hope you would at least try one of the clubs especially that it is your last year in this academy as a high school student," the latter told me as he mixed the cheese with the scrambled eggs.

"I also thought of that... But I am still kind of confused right now about which club to join."

"Then you would have to get rid of that confusion real quick. We would start singing up in a few hours."

I chuckled, "It is still six in the morning, D.O."

He shrugs. "Every time counts, Jihyun."

I just chuckled and helped him cook the cheese omelets.

--------

We are now headed for school. It is currently eight in the morning and I am inside Chen's car. He told the boys that he wanted to drive me for today.

"So... Have you made up your mind already about what club would you choose?"

"Maybe?"

"What do you mean maybe?"

"Well... What are the clubs out there?" I asked. It is not like I do not know. I just need a bit more time to contemplate about the clubs.

"Were you living under the rock all these years? How come you wouldn't know that?"

"Just answer my question, Chen." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, alright," he laughed. "Well, we have Glee Club, Dance Club, Arts Club, Cooking Club,  Music Club, Sports Club, Science Club, Bookworm Club, Math Club, History, Drama, Language, and Hobby..."

"So... Which club are you in?" I asked.

"I am under Glee with Baekhyun. The latter is the President for three years while I became a secretary for a year and Vice President."

"Which do you prefer?"

"Being Vice President..."

"Do you plan to take over the place of being Vice President?" I asked.

"Nah... I actually like the fact that I am not that productive but people thinks I am because... You know, I am the Vice President."

"You silly guy," I chuckled, shaking my head. "How about the others? What clubs are they in?"

"The others... Well... Kai and Lay hyung are in Dance, Kris hyung is in Arts... Then there is D.O. had been stuck in Bookworm for three years but he can now move to Cooking. Luhan hyung is under sports - that guy really loves to play football. Then Suho hyung is in Drama, Tao and Sehun are under Hobby and Xiumin hyung is under Language Club..."

"Chen... Don't you think you forgot to mention one of your friends?" I asked him, brows furrowing.

He smirked and threw a look at me. "Hm? Who do you think I have forgotten?"

"Well... Chanyeol?"

"Jihyun, Jihyun, Jihyun..." he tsked. "I thought you never care about that guy?"

"Well I was just curious, alright?" I hissed. "I would never care for that guy."

"Well then suit yourself. That 'jerk' is under Music Club."

"Music Club..." I repeated in my thoughts.

"Do you also want to know what is his position in that Club?"

"I already do... President for the past three years," I grumbled with my arms crossed.

"Oooh... You are updated about him."

"I am not!" I hissed, shooting a small glare towards him. "I just heard it from those fangirls of him!"

"Jihyun..." he laughed while I just kept my arms crossed and my lips pouted. "I am just messing with you..." he cooed as he gently patted my head. "Why are so mad all of a sudden?"

"Don't... Don't ask about it," I muttered.

"Hm... Well about the club you would be joining, have you already made up your mind?" He asked. "There are a lot of clubs there that you would really suit like Math or Science."

"Yeah... But..."

"But?"

"I really want to try something new..."

"Oh... Then that would be up to you then. What do you think would be new for you but you will love and do well at the same time?"

-Flashback-

Third Person's POV

"Well done!" the eleven year-old boy applauded.

"Aish... Shut it," the ten year-old Jihyun hissed.

"Why should I? You are such a great singer, Jihyun."

"Not as great as you are of course."

"Psh..." The boy snarled. "I believe you are better than me. Every year you would get even better! You are so amazing!"

"Well... I guess it is just because I already love to sing. Thanks to you of course," Jihyun says as she kicks a pebble near her feet.

"Promise me you would always sing for me?"

"Well... You have to promise me first to always play for me."

The boy reaches his pinky out.

"What is that?" Jihyun asks.

"A pinky, duh? You have to interlock yours with mine so we can seal our promises."

"That is such a childish act."

"Just do it!" The boy whined.

Jihyun shook her head due to his silliness before interlocking her pinky with his.

"Promise..." They both said in unison.

-End of Flashback-

"Looks like you are still making up your mind."

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard him spoke.

"You better hurry up then... We're already here."

I preened in my seat and looked out of the window. He is right,  we are already inside the academy.

He parked his car and the two of us got out.

"There you are!"

"Mmph!" I grunted when I was pulled into someone's arms.

"I have something to show you."

"Hello to you too, Heeji," I chuckled.

Without saying anything, she wrapper her arm around mine and started to lead me somewhere until a hand cought my free one, stopping me.

I slowly turned and saw Baekhyun looking at us with a small frown. "Where are you going to take her, Heeji?" He asks.

"Relax, Baekhyun... I will only need her until lunch."

"Until lunch??" Most of the boys reacted.

"What would you do with her that needs so much time?" Luhan asks.

"We need to find something within her... She is a bit list at the moment," Heeji answers before turning to me and asks, "Are you still lost?"

"I really don't get what you are trying to say."

"Anyways, we would be back at or after lunch," Heeji tells the rest, completely ignoring my question. "I promise to bring this girl back here in one piece."

"Heeji."

Both of us turned to Chanyeol who spoke. He looked a bit hesitant when he looked at me before averting his gaze to Heeji. "Stay safe, alright?"

I turned to Heeji and saw the look on her face. I knew that Chanyeol's words made her heart flutter.

I held back a smirk.

Heeji just looked at me and pouted.

"What??"

"Let's just go."

She started to drag me towards a car. She entered it and sat on the driver's seat while she told me to sit beside her so I did. Then she drove the car out of the academy and to where she would be taking the two of us.

"Jihyun..."

"What?"

"What was that back there??"

"What was what?" I asked in the most innocent way possible even though I kind of have the idea about what she is trying to point out.

"You know! The look you were giving me when Chanyeol told me to stay safe..."

"What look?" I really tried to hold back my smirk and chuckle when she started to whine.

"You're teasing me..."

"Sorry," I chuckled. "But you looked really adorable when he told you that."

"I did not. I just kept a straight face."

"But I saw it... Especially in your eyes."

I saw how her cheeks started to turn crimson. "Aish..." she hissed. "Change the topic. Don't you want to ask where I am taking you?"

"Alright." I shrugged. "Where are you taking me?"

"To my music studio."

"Why would you be bringing me there?"

"So you could practice the song that I have chosen for you."

"What??" I blurted out. "What do you mean song?"

"You would be singing the song I specially have chosen..."

I frowned. "But I am not even sure if it would be really glee club..."

"But summing up all the tips I have told you... Or maybe even some of the boys told you, don't you think Glee Club matches it?"

I stopped to think for a second. She actually has a point. But is it really Glee Club? Am I ready to get myself exposed in all these singing?

But I did say I wanted to try something new, right?

"Come on, Jihyun... Trying something new would never be wrong. Especially when this stuff isn't that new anymore I guess."

I inhaled a bit deeply before speaking,  "Well then... I have already made up my mind about which club to join."

"Glee Club?"

"Math or Science Club!"

I took a glance at the look on her face. It was blank but with a mix of are-you-kidding-me? look.

"Just kidding... Of course it is Glee Club!"

She beamed and threw a wink at me before putting her eyes back on the road. "Amazing... I bet you would do good in that club."

I took in a deep breath. "I hope so..."

-------

"Here we are..." Heeji announces and parks the car in front of a two-storey building.

"What is this place?" I asked her as we got out of her car.

"It is a branch of the recording studio my family owns," she answers. "Let's get inside."

The guard bowed to greet us and opened the door for us. All the staffs greeted us too especially Heeji since they are the ones who own this place.

We went up the staircase and reached the second floor.

"Good morning, Miss Ahn," the lady bowed.

"Good morning," Heeji greets back. "My friend and I are headed for my private room. Please tell them to bring us some snacks later on."

"Yes, Miss Heeji."

"Thank you," the latter says before walking away and I just followed behind.

The rooms were all recording places. It is actually my first time to be inside a recording studio building and it is amazing. It actually looked a bit like the music room back in the hideout.

At the very end of the hallway is a steel door with a star on the middle. Heeji encoded the password and the door went ajar.

"Let's get inside."

"Alright..."

She pulled the door open and the two of us stepped in. My mouth slightly opened at the sight.

"Woah..." I breathed out, looking around. "This looks amazing..."

"The design actually surprised me too... They changed the whole place since my last visit," Heeji nods in n agreement before pulling me to a couch. "Let's have a seat."

I just nodded and sat down as I continued to look around.

"Well... I kind of expected this outcome. Chanyeol wanted to design it."

That makes a bit sense. The room looks a lot similar to the one we have in the hideout. The hideout is just more spacier and brighter.

"So, Jihyun, about the song I bet you would nail it," she says. "And I bet that it would compliment greatly with your voice."

"What is the song?" I asked.

"Royals by Lorde..."

My brows furrowed. "I don't know what song is that."

"That is why we are here. You are going to practice it."

She stood up from her seat and started to set everything up while I just watched her. I felt kind of nervous though and I don't know why. Probably because I do not know the song and I do not want to mess up with her.

"Alright..." she says after a few minutes. I slightly flinched when the loud music started to play.

"D-Does it has to be this loud?"

She shrugged. "I don't know... The louder the better maybe?"

--------

"🎶...Let me live that fantasy..."

Right after I ended the song, Heeji clapped. She looked really happy though and it really made my heart melt.

How can this girl be so supportive towards me when she just met me yesterday?

Beaming, she walked up to me. "Again, Jihyun! Again!"

"What? But that was like the fifth time I was singing the song."

"I just really love your voice."

"It was your choice of music. You are really good choosing a music, Heeji."

"Aigoo..." she giggles. "I bet you will nail singing in front of the whole club soon!"

That thought made me gulp.

Could I manage to sing right it front of the whole club?

I saw how the grin on her face slowly formed into a small smile. "Nervous? That is normal..." she nods her head. "It is the usual thing I feel when my parents always gets me to give speeches in our family gatherings or company stuffs. But then what I would do is just forget the script, not everything though, and get most from the heart. That way I felt better, it felt natural and natural sort of made me feel a bit calmer. It sort of helped with the nervousness. It works for me but I don't know if it would for you though."

"I think it would. Thank you so much for that tip, Heeji," I said with a smile.

She smiled back. "Anytime."

That smile of hers is really heartwelming. It is so genuine and kind. Actually her whole existence is super kind and helpful and she is really fun to be with too.

"I hope you wouldn't mind if I ask some question..." I said.

"Go ahead..."

"Why are you so nice to me? I mean... You just met me yesterday."

She stared at me for a second before breaking into a smile. "Have you forgotten the fact that Baekhyun tells me a lot about you? And how that makes me want to meet you even more? I always wanted to meet you because in his stories you sound like a very nice person. And you are."

"Thanks... You are a really nice person too."

She smiles. "Well... We have to go now. I promised Baekhyun I will bring you at or after lunch."

I chuckled. "We better go then."

---------

It was exactly lunch time when Heeji and I have arrived. All the hallways were empty probably because everyone else in the cafeteria.

When we entered, we headed to the center table where the boys are always at.

It was Sehun who saw us first.

"Guys! Heeji and Jihyun are here," he announced and everyone stopped eating and turned to look at us.

"Heeji, Jihyun, it is a good thing you guys are back early," Xiumin says, standing up to approach us.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"You said before lunch."

Our heads snapped to Baekhyun who is looking pretty grumpy. He had his arms crossed, brows knitted together while he is bouncing his gaze from Heeji and I.

"Baekhyun... They said at or after lunch," Suho says.

"Whatever... What did the two of you did anyways?"

"I just helped Jihyun. She had finally decided on what club to enter."

"What??" they all reacted, all except for Chanyeol who looks like he does not care about it.

Psh.

"What club is it??" they asked in unison.

Heeji nudged me, telling me that I should be the one to answer it.

"Wait, wait, wait. Let me guess... Math Club, isn't it?" Chen asked but I shook my head. "Science?"

"It might be Bookworm," D.O. butts in.

"Probably History."

"Or Language."

I shook my head and I saw how they looked a bit confused.

"Ah! I know!" Chen snapped his fingers. "Cooking, isn't it? You are really good at it."

"No."

"Then what is it?"

I smiled. "I have decided to choose... Glee Club."

"Woah!" they reacted once again.

My eyes unconsciously went to Chanyeol and saw that he just raised a brow at me. I also raised a brow at him before turning to someone else.

Baekhyun.

He just looked at me with wide eyes and his lips apart, ask if asking me is what I said was true. I nodded my head.

"That is a great choice, Jihyun-ah!" Chen says as he pulled me into a breathtaking hug. "Very, very good choice!"

"Now I wish I signed up for Glee Club this time," Suho groans and D.O. nods in agreement.

"You guys already signed into your own clubs?" I asked and they all nodded.

"But Baekhyun hyung didn't... He said he wanted to wait until the two of you arrives," Tao says.

"We will sign up for Glee Club at the same time..."

I turned to Baekhyun who spoke and nodded. "We will, Baekhyun."

"Now, now... Why are you in two still standing there?" Lay questioned. "You two better start eating now."

I turned to Heeji and she nodded at me. We both took our seats and grabbed our plates and took whatever we would like from the meals set in the middle of the table.

"Don't you think it is just not fair?" I whispered the guy beside me, Xiumin.

"What's not fair?"

"Well... You know, the fact that we get our foods served while the others still has to wait in long lines?" I asked.

He sighed as his lips twitched slightly. "The workers here gives us special treatment, thinking that Chanyeol's father would give them a higher salary if they do."

"But do they get a higher salary?"

"Maybe? Who knows?"

"Yeah, you're right," I just shrugged and continued to eat.

"Jihyun?"

I turned to Kris. "Yeah?"

"What made you decide about Glee Club?"

"Oh... About that... I just gathered up all the tips I received from some of you guys. Then I also concluded the fact that I do want to try something new since it is my last year as a high school student... I wanted to make my last year memorable," I answered truthfully.

But then someone responded with scoff. Someone who all probably knows who.

"What is good about trying something new if you are not good at it?"

I turned to him and shot him a glare.

"What? It's true." he shrugged annoyingly. "Do you think Glee Club accepts members just like that? No. You have to prepare a song to sing before you become a true part of a club."

"I know that, Park Chanyeol... You do not have to tell me."

"I just wanted to warn you before you go crying in the corner because you did not get in."

"For your information... I do not cry that easy because I know how to accept things," I replied, emphasizing the word 'accept' on purpose. "And I believe there is nothing wrong with trying, Chanyeol. At least I try."

"Why? You think I don't?" He asks.

I smirked as I saw how he got triggered. "I never said that."

"I believe Jihyun could make it," Baekhyun stated which made me smile.

"Oh, trust me... She will," Heeji added as she gave me a small wink.

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes and continued to eat.

--------

We - Baekhyun, Heeji, and I are currently walking through the hallways, headed to the assembly hall were we would be signing up. The rest decided to have some fun and do whatever they want to since it would be their free time.

When we arrived, there are still a few more students but I bet it was really crowded in the morning. Some looks like they are still thinking of which club to join while the others are already in line.

"I will quickly sign up and head over to you guys right after," Heeji said.

"Alright."

"See you later."

She just nodded and walked her way to the Art Club booth and Baekhun and I headed to Glee Club.

There are only a few students ahead of us in line so we do not really have to wait for so long.

While I was roaming my eyes around, Baekhyun asked, "Did you know that I was signing up for this club?"

I turned to face him and nodded. "Yeah. Chen told me earlier in the car. He also told me that you were the president of the club for the past three years," I answered. "Was it hard to be the president?"

He shrugged. "Not really. Everyone is really helpful."

"The club sounds really nice by the way you say it."

"Oh, I am not just making it up. It is true," he says.

"I did not say you were. It actually makes me feel a bit more excited."

"I am really glad you chose Glee Club."

"I can see that," I slightly chuckled.

Our conversation was interrupted realizing it was already our turn.

The girl greeted Baekhyun and I then handed us pens and a form to fill out.

"Jeon Jihyun..."

I stopped halfway and looked up to the girl who spoke.

"It really is you, huh?"

I shrugged awkwardly. "Well... Yeah?"

"This is quite cool actually... Having you to sign up for Glee Club."

"Uh... Thanks?"

She just smiled and fixated her glasses. That is when in recognized who she is. She is one of my classmates, Jungyoo who is actually on the studious type. But her looks and the fact that she has already joined many pageants in the school made her to be well known. She is actually pretty quiet and modest.

"I always thought you would be signing up for other clubs like Math or Science."

"I really wanted to try something new," I said and handed her the completely filled form.

"That's great," she nods and glances down at the form in her hands. "I cannot wait to hear you sing though."

I bit my lip. I really wished that they would get rid of that 'thing' already. But it seems like they want to hold on to it.

"Here," I heard Baekhyun say. He handed his own form to Jungyoo.

"I will see you both later. Principal Parl gave the last two hours of school for the clubs to get along with each member," she tells us.

"Alright... We will head off now," Baekhyun says and we went off at the exact time that Heeji came to approach us.

"You guys going to do something later on for the extra two hours?" Baekhyun asks her.

"Yeah. Probably just to introduce ourselves and stuffs," Heeji answers with a small shrug. "How about you guys? You are probably going to sing aren't you?"

"It is the tradition of that club... Each member has to sing, it not required to sing the whole song though. It is to know which part of the groups you will be at."

"Glee Club has groups?" I asked and Baekhyun nodded.

"It is to organize the performances. Also to easily know what song would fit each group," he answers. "I am actually excited to hear what type of voice you have."

"Oh... Uh... Don't expect to much."

"Aigoo... This girl is being so modest..." Heeji slightly nudged me by the elbow. I turned to her with a pout but she just smirked.

"Let's just walk a bit faster. It bothers me to think of the others waiting for to long."

Baekhyun smirked as a mischievous glint flashes in his eyes. "I like to make them wait long."

"You meanie..." I told him.

"No I'm not... I just love to have fun."

--------

"Alright... Each and every one of you probably know the thing that we always do when we first enter Glee Club," Baekhyun says, standing in front of everyone else on the little stage the room has. Since he is the President last year everyone had decided to let him do the talking. "For those students who just joined the club, please come in front," he called out, looking straight at me.

My heart suddenly started to race. From the very corner of the room, I slowly got out along with some other students who are also new in the club.

I looked down to avoid the gazes and the stares some students are giving me. They are probably wondering what is a girl like me doing here. I would just avoid those questioning eyes of theirs rather than making me feel even more nervous.

Yeah... I am feeling nervous. Like what Heeji said I bet it is probably normal. I never wanted to sing in front of people. Sure I have sang with my friend before and with Heeji, sometimes with my parents way back then also but not to a room filled with students.

A group wherein some are a bit judgemental.

That fact really bothers me. It is starting to eat up my confidence actually. Also the other reason why I do not want to look back is because I am afraid to see that someone might be judging me by his or her eyes. That would just make me feel like dashing out of this room and hide for the rest of my school life.

"Jeon Jihyun?"

I almost jumped. I was too spaced out to even realize that I was next. Well, I did not know I was next. There are still plenty of students who haven't sung yet.

"Baekhyun..." I silently hissed. "Why won't you get me to be the last one??" I asked in a voice quiet enough to make sure that only the two of us are hearing this.

"Is it bad if I am too excited?"

"But... I am too nervous..."

He smiled and patted my head reassuringly. "You can do it, Jihyun-ah... You have to trust yourself, alright?"

Without thinking straight, I nodded and made my way to the small stage with my feet trembling and my knees shaking. I took all the courage I had to look back at the crowd of students in front of me. Surprisingly, none of them were judging me by their stare as I expected. Somehow, their eyes were more of like encouraging.

Then I saw Chen. He was smiling from ear to ear as he gave me two thumbs up mouthing, "Go, Jihyun-ah~ You can do it!"

I took in a deep breath.

"Jeon Jihyun... What song are you going to sing?" Jungyoo asked.

"Uh... Royals... By Lorde?" I answered, a bit unsure on how to pronounce the name of the singer.

I suddenly felt so nervous, like I want to back out. It was like no word would come out of my mouth. My legs felt like jelly like it would fail in any second.

Questions started to run through my head. Questions like...

Can I really do this?

What if I fail and embarrassed myself in front of everyone??

What if I just make a run for it??

But my mind went blank when a music started to play all of a sudden. It is probably the minus one of the song that I am just about to sing.

But then something caught my eye... No, not something but someone.

My eyes widened a bit when I saw Chanyeol standing at the doorstep. He was looking at me. His eyes were not judging, playful or evil like what they usually look like when they look at me. They were so serious. Serious but at the same time calming. It was like he was saying something through his gazes...

"Don't you dare embarrass yourself like you do to me even if I really want you to. Just don't..."

It made me swallow when I realized that I already missed a few lines. Everyone was questioning me with their eyes asking about what went wrong?

I gulped. I need to do this... If Heeji, my parents and my past friend saw something in me then I should to. I am lacking of confidence and I really need it right now. How could I even try something new if I lack of confidence and positive thinking that I could do it?

I took in deep breaths as I waited for the right moment to start singing.

Finally, I opened my mouth to start singing. "🎶But every song's like gold teeth, Grey Goose, trippin' in the bathroom... Bloodstains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room..We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams... But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece... Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash.. We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair...🎶"

I can see the look on everyone's faces. It made my heart happy when I saw the look of amazement on each of them and it made me feel a bit more encouraged. Especially when I turned to Baekhyun who just stared at me looking surprised.

"🎶And we'll never be royals... It don't run in our blood... That kind of lux just ain't for us... We crave a different kind of buzz...🎶"

Chen's smile made me feel all better. Little did I know that the nervousness started slip away and I was just...singing. Singing like it is what I was born to do.

"🎶Let me be your ruler... you can call me Queen B... And baby I'll rule... Let me live that fantasy...🎶"

And when I ended the song, applause filled the room. It felt good... Not only the applause but that fact that I just sung in front of everyone and I loved it. I really did. I enjoyed it.

I quickly hopped off the stage and went to Baekhyun. He pulled me into a tighter hug which startled me a bit but still made me break into a smile.

"You did it, Jihyun! You were amazing!" he exclaims as he pulled away from me. "You really surprised me!"

"You surprised all of us," another voice chimed in. I turned and saw Chen who was approaching me with open arms.

I beamed as I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You did great, Jihyun-ah..."

"Thank you, guys... Thank you really..."

Another student went up the stage to sing his own song while Jungyoo went down from the stage and right up to me.

"Girl, I did not expect that kind of voice."

My brows lightly furrowed. "What voice??"

"Usually... Girls in this school has a cute and really girly voice... It is rare to have someone in this club to have a voice like yours... It is a deep unique husky voice but you were able to hit all the notes. You are incredible!"

I felt a blush form on my cheeks. "Thank you, Jungyoo..."

"We're really happy and glad to have you in this club."

"I am really glad too... I bet I made the right decision," I replied.

My eyes moved unconsciously to the door and I saw Chanyeol leaving.

"Um... Uh... I will go out for a while..."

"What? Why?"

"Um... I need to go to the bathroom," I reasoned out.

Without hearing their reply, I made my way through the crowd. It wasn't that hard since they were the one who gave way. I got outside of the club room and saw him nowhere.

"That guy was fast..." I whispered to myself.

But then I frowned.

Why did I get out here anyways? To follow him? And why would I do that?

I shook my head and just headed back inside.

---------------------

Annyeong, everyone!^_^ I am back with another, hopefully fun, chapter! *cue confetti*

Not only Jihyun did good in modeling but in singing also! Damn, gurl... What can you not do??

Want to find out what happens next? Continue reading!

Sending you all lots of love ❤❤❤

R.E.T. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
262K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 46K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...