Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 18 - Almost
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 19 - Yura

76 4 1
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

It is finally Monday. Another day of school.

Our days in the hideout is already over. After that day in the amusement park, we just spent the Sunday playing some games and sharing some stories. And on night, we decided to go home. I rode at the back again but this time with Baekhyun and Chen. The two were really loud but I really loved the way they were singing against the wind. Their voices were so beautiful and they promised to sing more for me.

I stayed in their apartment that night. I insisted to go home though and check the house but they said it would be just fine and that we would be going there sometime also.

So right now, I am currently in my last period before lunch - Chemistry. Ms. Seok is just checking all of the outputs we have made as she currently lists down everything on her clipboard for the grading part later on. After this, we could all head out for lunch.

She arrived at my table and gave me a very genuine smile.

"Let us see your output, Jihyun," she says and started to examine everything. "As expected, nothing really went wrong. Well done!"

I beamed. "Thank you Ms. Seok..."

"Okay class," she called out as she headed back in front. "Everyone had done well today. Great job!"

The whole class cheered. I just smiled. They cheered because they know that we would be having a prize for this.

"And because all of you were so good, I would be taking away one from your assignment and the other one would be done in partners!"

The whole class cheered again and Ms. Seok shushed them for a while.

"But... I hope you guys wouldn't mind but I would be the one to choose your partners. Would that be okay?"

"Yes, Ms. Seok."

The latter smiled. "Good. Don't worry, the assignment would be that hard. It just needs to be filmed which is why it would be easier if you had a partner."

She called out nine from the whole class to go in front and pull out a name from her hand. I just stayed in my seat because I wasn't called.

The nine started to go to their partners. All of them except Chanyeol who is still looking at the piece of paper, shocked.

I waited for one of my classmates to approach me but no one did. Each and everyone got their partners except for me.

I looked straight ahead and saw Chanyeol looking back at me.

My mouth parted in realization.

"Alright, Chanyeol. Go ahead to Jihyun because I would be discussing about your assignment."

Oh hell no...

I just stared as Chanyeol slowly made his way towards me. He had this shocked look on his face while I just concealed mine.

No way... No way... Please wake me up from this nightmare...

"I am so unlucky..."

I shot him a glare when I heard him spoke. "Yeah... Unlucky indeed," I retorted.

"I would talk to Ms. Seok about this later on."

"You better do... I would never want to have you as a partner."

"The feeling is just mutual, Jihyun..."

"Okay class, so here is what you are going to do. You are going to test the level of acidity of different liquids that can be easily found in your home. Grab several pH test strips and locate at least 10 liquids in your home, such as milk, orange juice, white vinegar, tap water, soda, soy milk and coffee. Test the liquids with the strips, tape the strips to a piece of paper and label each. Make a bar graph indicating the acidity of the liquids. Label each alkaline, acidic or neutral according to the pH rating," she explained as I wrote everything down on a page on my notebook. "It was already taught to you guys how to use pH test strips so it wouldn't be that hard."

(A/N: I don't...)

RIIIIIIIINNNG~

The whole class got up and dashed out of the room. I was about to go to Ms. Seok to tell her about the partnering but I felt a hand grab my arm causing me to get dragged out the room.

I looked at the person dragging me and glared. "What do you think you're doing?? I was just about to tell Ms. Seok that I do not want to have you as a partner!"

He rolled his eyes. "I don't care. The assignment is just easy, it would be done in just an hour."

"I do not want to be with you even just for a minute!"

"Neither do I," he retorted. "But for the sake of this assignment, I would have you as my partner."

"And why is that so?" I asked, arms folded across my chest

"Because I forgot how to use those strips."

I scoffed and ended up laughing. "Are you sure you forgot?? Or you just do not know at all??" I snorted earning a smack at the back of my head. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"You are too loud," he hissed.

"Well the whole hallway is loud!" I pointed out in annoyance. "How dare you smack me!"

"There you are!"

Our heads snapped to my right where I saw Luhan approaching the two of us.

"We have been looking for the two of you. What are you still doing here??"

"Nothing... We are just discussing about the asisgnment," Chanyeol answered. I sent a glare towards him but he just stuck his tongue out in a mocking manner.

I rolled my eyes and faced Luhan. "Yeah... Whatever he says. Why are you here anyways?"

"To look for you? It is already lunch," he answers in an isn't-it-obvious tone. "Come on, we would be sitting in one table. The whole thirteen of us!"

"WHAT??" Both Chanyeol and I exclaimed.

"I wouldn't want to sit with this girl!"

"And I wouldn't want to sit with you either!"

"But the boys wants to sit with you, Jihyun. They would kill me if I come back to our table without you," Luhan says like he has gotten no other choice. "I would drag you if I would have to... Even you," he turned to Chanyeol.

"Psh. There is no way you are going to get me to sit with this girl."

---------

"AAAAAHHH!! Hyung! Stop! Fudge!!" Chanyeol scremed. "Please----oh my God----aaaaaaah!!"

I placed my hands onto my mouth, suppressing my laughter as I watch Luhan drag Chanyeol by the ear through the cafeteria. Afraid to have my ear as red as a tomato, I just followed while secretly laughing behind.

All of the eyes in the cafeteria were on him and some where starting to laugh.

Embarrassed again... Poor, Chanyeol. Hahahahaha!

"What was that for??" Chanyeol whined as he got onto his seat. All of the boys were laughing.

"I already warned you, I would drag you even if I had to," Luhan says, concealing his own laugh with a smirk before turning to me. "Have a seat, Jihyun."

I just nodded my head and went to sit on the empty space. Now I am in between Baekhyun and Kai.

"Hey, babe... I missed you," Kai winked and I just shook my head.

"Really, Jongin? Really?" I asked back with a smirk, knowing that he does not like being call by his real name.

But when he smirked back, it surprised me a little. "My name sound so sexy coming from your mouth, babe..."

"Jongin," I heard Baekhyun growl. "Cut it off."

"Only Jihyun can call me by my real name, hyung... Only my babe," he winks at me.

"When would you ever stop calling me that?"

"Never," he grinned playfully.

"Just let him, Jihyun... It is just probably because he never had a good girlfriend..."

Kai sent a glare to Baekhyun before turning his head away.

I turned to Baekhyun with a questioning look. Kai seems to be pretty serious.

"Yah... Kai, I was just kidding..."

"No, hyung... It is fine." I turned to look at Kai and he just winked at me.

Aish... This guy...

Then the food came. The cooks here serve the foods to the boys only like they are in a five star restaurant. There are a lot actually, more than I expected.

"Why is there so much food??" I asked.

Suho answered, "Because we are celebrating."

"Who's birthday is it??"

"No one's," he grinned. "We are celebrating the fact that you have come to eat with us for lunch."

My brows jumped high at his statement. "All these just for that?"

"It is not just for that, Jihyun," My head turned to Xiumin who spoke. "We always wanted to get close to you like the way the five of our friends are... But this big giant is stopping us from doing so."

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes which made the rest chuckle. The thing made me wonder how could they laugh like that while their friend is getting pissed off. I always thought that they are kind of scared of him.

"And now, you are officially a part of our group!"

My eyes widened. "W-What??"

"You cannot do that!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "I won't be accepting it."

"It is the decision of the majority, Chanyeol," Lay explained calmly.

I looked at Chanyeol and he was glaring right at me. "Only this group, right? She wouldn't be part of that group?"

The whole table fell in silence.

What group??

"We will never know, Chanyeol."

"Aish!" he hissed. "Why would you just bring her into our group, hyung??"

"Because we all want to, Yeol," Luhan answered. "And in that way, we would be able to back her up in case you do another thing wrong..."

"It is not like I would eat her," Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "And my dad already brought her grades back up! I don't see any more reason for you to help her out!"

"Like what Luhan hyung said, we also want to get close to her, hyung," Sehun spoke out.

"What if we all just start eating, right?? I am like so hungry," Kris chimes in with a little roll of his eyes.

"Hyung is right, let's start eating," D.O. says and we all just nodded in agreement.

---------

"Yixing??" I called out and the latter turned to me. "I would be coming home late later on. Chanyeol insists that we do our assignment at his house."

"Oh... Would there be anything you need?"

"Nothing really, I just informed you."

"Alright then..." I watched as he fished something out from his pocket and handed it to me. "You would need that. If ever you get home late."

I looked down at the key in my hand. "Trust me, Yixing... I would never want to stay a minute more with that guy," I chuckled.

He just smiled and ruffled my hair. "I will go ahead now then and tell the others."

I nodded my head and he waved me goodbye before walking out if the building. I just stayed at the exit with my arms crossed. It would have been easier if the twelve of them would go out all at the same time.

Oh wait... I would be needing some money!

I pushed myself off the wall I was leaning on and walked myself out the building. But then a hand grabbed my arm, stopping me and turning me around.

"Where do you think you're going? You planning on making a run for our assignment??"

"Why would I even do such thing??"

"Because you might think it would be too hard so you would just leave all the job to me."

I rolled my eyes along with a scoff. "I can do this asisgnment all alone in just thirty minutes. I wouldn't need your help," I told him. "And do you remember yourself saying that you need me to teach you on how to use the strips?"

"Well..." he trailed off, unable to say any word. I smirked in triumph. "You wouldn't be able to do the assignment all by yourself without the pH strips..  Do you have any money to buy some?"

"Yes I do... I was just about to go get some so that I could share with you."

He snarled, "I do not share... Plus you would be just wasting our time. I would be paying for now and don't think about paying me back. That is not cool." Then he walked away.

"That is not cool," I silently mimicked him. He turned to me to give me a short glance before continuing to walk while I followed after him.

We arrived at his car and he entered it. He did not bother opening the door for me like the ungentleman guy he is.

"No! Not there!" I flinched when he shouted as I opened the door beside him. "You're going to sit in the back."

"My pleasure," I told him and shut the door hard before getting in the back seat and putting on my seatbelt.

"Why, Jihyun? You wanted to sit beside me didn't you??"

I scrunched my nose. "Of course not! I just got used on sitting in that part of the car because it is what I usually do with your friends."

"Well I am not my friends..."

"Of course you aren't. You are not even the least bit like them."

"Would you just shut up and let me drive??"

"You are not even turning the engine on yet!"

He grabbed his keys and shoved it in the keyhole and twisted it with force. The engine turned on and he turned to face me. "There... Happy??"

"Whatever... Just drive so that we could start as soon as possible," I told him. "I couldn't stand another second with you."

"Yes, your highness," he replies with a mocking tone.

Darn... I wish this would end easily.

He started to drive us to he-knows-where. The ride is surprisingly quiet - thankfully quiet actually. He was just singing along with the song he was playing along with his car.

As much as I wanted him to stop because I am trying to think of the different pH levels, I just listened to his wonderful voice along with the good music.

Aish... Why does his voice have to be so angelic??

"Oh... You think my voice is angelic??"

I silently gasped with eyes wide. Did I just wondered that out aloud??0

"W-What are you talking about??"

"You just said earlier... 'Why does his voice have to be so angelic?'" I can feel him smirk.

You just embarrassed yourself, Jeon Jihyun...

I felt my whole face burning red in embarrassment.

"Well... You should be thanking me," I uttered out. "At least something about you is angelic..."

"What about my looks??"

"Yuck..."

"Pft... Yuck?? You call this yuck?" he asked, pointing at his face. "If this is yuck then how would your face be?"

"Unbelievably gorgeous of course."

"Pft---hahahahahah!" he bursted into fits of laughter.

Whatever. I would just let him laugh.

--------

"A drugstore..."

"Yeah... What, you want to buy some pH strips in a meatshop??"

I sent a glare at the guy beside me. "I was just saying."

"Whatever. Let's get in and get this done with."

He walked ahead of me and I followed. He shut the glass door right in front of me causing my nose to get slightly hit. With a scowl, I pushed the door open and quietly stormed towards him.

"You ungentleman jerk!" I silently hissed.

"Why would you expect me to be a gentleman to you??"

I just rolled my eyes and followed him as he looked for some strips. He found one with a hundred pieces in it while I found one with fifty.

"Check for the price," I told him.

"22,705.95."

I looked down at mine. "22, 800... I guess we should buy that---"

It cut me off when he grabbed the box in my hands.

"What are you doing? Go get the one with the lower price!"

"Why would I? How would that be cool?"

I sent a punch straight to his arm. I made sure that it was a hard one. "Are you stupid?? Don't you know how hard it is to get money??"

"You only say that because you are poor..."

The frown on my face vanished and I just stopped and stared right at him. I felt his words struck right through my chest with a sharp pain.

"Do you have any idea about my life outside school?"

"I do not care about losers like you."

I bit my lip and looked away in an effort to calm myself down before I beat the hell out of him.

"Then do not talk like you know everything about me," I told him and walked out of the store.

I took in a deep breath and sighed. I did that a few times to calm myself down as I just watched everything that passes by. My eyes were roaming all around - looking for something that could distract my mind.

I really...really wish he would stop talking like that...

A few minutes later, I heard the door open beside me. I did not bother to look at him and just watched him walk past me saying, "Drama queen."

I just quietly followed behind. I was not in the mood to talk back to him. I might say even more hurtful words than he could.

If he says something like that one more time, I don't think I would be able to hold it all in anymore. Maybe I would just slap my whole life to his face, not minding if he would care or feel guilty.

I got inside the back seat and just let him drive in silence. The whole ride was totally silent as I just looked out of the window.

My mind was blank. I just watched all the cars, people, buildings we pass by.

"Hey... Why are you so quiet??"

I just ignored him and started to trace some random lines on the window.

"Cat got your tongue?"

I sighed and turned to faced him. His eyes met mine in the rear view mirror and he quickly looked away.

"Just drive quietly..." I told him in the calmest tone I could pull off.

"But I hate being quiet... It is too boring," he responds. "You're too boring."

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so?'? I do not like to be with a boring person."

"Then you have no choice, you just got partnered with one for an assignment," I shrugged. "Maybe you could just talk to yourself or whatever. Just don't talk to me because I am not in the mood."

"You're always not in the mood. You would always glare at me, shout at me, tell me hurtful remarks."

"As if you're not the same," I scoffed. "So what do you want me to do? Laugh with you? Tell you jokes? Smile at you always?"

"That would be the worst nightmare I would ever have."

I nodded my head in agreement. "Exactly... So you should just probably talk to yourself right now because I am really not in the mood."

"But you're still speaking..."

Then I just kept my mouth shut, eyes back outside the window again. Why can't he figure out that I am upset at him which is the reason why I do not want to talk?

"Why aren't you in the mood of talking slash bickering with me?" he started to ask again. "Usually you are even the one who starts the fight."

"Of course not!'"

"Yeah you do!"

"Well I wouldn't have done that if you did not started it in the first place."

"What??" he scoffed. "You were the one who embarrassed me in public!"

"I do not care, Chanyeol. You could have just let it go but you are so childish!"

"I am not! I can already give you a child if you want!"

I gasped. My arms moved on its own accord and wrapped around my body. "How dare you say that??"

"Why are you so affected? Your body is not my type!"

"Well I wouldn't want you to give me kids as well!" I exclaimed. "Yuck!" we both said in unison.

With my arms still lightly wrapped around my body, I looked down and pouted. Is my body not that attractive?

God, what am I thinking??

"We're here. Welcome to my place, Jeon Jihyun..."

My head snapped to my right and saw the view of his place. It all just got better when he drove us through the gates.

"Y-You live here??" I asked in astonishment. "By yourself??"

"Nah... Actually this is the first time in this month I visited this place," he answered. "This will only officially belong to me on December..."

"Woah..." I silently exclaimed.

He parked his car right in front of the huge mansion and got out. Of course I had to get out by myself because he is such an ungentleman.

I followed behind him and stopped when he halted in front another white car.

"What in the..." I heard him utter.

"What? What's the matter?" I asked but he just ignored me and made his way inside the mansion. The butler greeted him but he did not even threw a look at the latter.

"Oh... Are you Mr. Park's visitor?" the butler asked me. They call that jerk Mr. Park? Psh... At least it isn't Mr. Popular. I am sick of hearing in ng them call him that actually.

"Oh... Uh... Yeah. I am his classmate and we are here for an assignment."

"Is that so? Then I shall lead you to the living room and wait for Mr. Park there," he says and guides me inside. My jaw literally drop.

I cannot believe that all of these would go to him in just a few months.

"I bet Mr. Park would just have a small word with his sister."

My brows jumped high.

Sister?? I never knew he had one. Well...as if he would tell me??

The butler and I arrived in the living room. He told me to sit on the couch and I patiently waited. A moment sooner, I heard voices.

"Why are you even here??"

"I had to check what is happening around here, Yeollie... You know that! And I know that you are too lazy enough to do so."

"I am not that lazy!"

"Oh shut it, brother. You should be thankful that I did not bring mom and dad. You should be thankful they are in China at the moment."

My head turned to the hallway on my right. My jaw dropped at the sight of an elegant, gorgeous, youthful looking lady walking side by side with Chanyeol as the two bickered.

"You know, Yeollie... You should start maturing up! Especially that the wedding is---" she was cut off when her eyes landed on me. My eyes grew wider as she stared at me with confusion. "Who is... Oh my God! Chanyeol just brought a girl home!"

I felt flustered when she suddenly strutted her way to me and held my hands in hers. "Finally! I thought my brother would be stuck in a loveless marriage!"

My brows furrowed. "Loveless marriage??"

"Yes!" she exclaimed happily while I just stared at her feeling so confused. "Chanyeol! Don't tell me you never told your girlfriend about that!"

"G-Girlfriend?!" I nearly choked on my own saliva.

"Yuck! I would never have that girl as my girlfriend!"

I threw a short glare at Chanyeol. It did not last long when the lady pulled me up from the couch and held me by my shoulders.

"Yuck? What do you mean yuck??" she asked her brother while her eyes were still kept on me. "Look at her! Pretty face... Fair skin... Silky curly locks... A good height and I nice body!"

"You are only being too nice," Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

"Of course not! She would be a great model!"

I felt my face flush red because of her compliment.

My head turned to her when she gasped. "A model! That is what I am needing right now!"

"Huh?" I reacted in confusion.

She turned to me with a beaming grin. A grin that just brightened up her features. "You know, I really need a model right now to see if the newly designed clothes in my line would really appear good. As I estimate your size, I bet every single one suits you! So what do you say, yes or yes??"

"Uh..."

"Oh please, noona! She would never do a great model!"

"All she has to do is to stand and let us examine the clothes on her!"

"But we still have an assignment!"

I turned to the lady. She just stared at me for a few seconds before smirking.  I feel something about that smirk.

"Then I would take that as a yes!"

"B-But... I don't know if I would do good."

She scoffed. "Oh hunny... I bet you would do good. Don't worry, there are just a few dozen clothes you would need to try on."

"A few dozen??"

"Exactly. That wouldn't take up that much time, right?" she told me before turning to Chanyeol. "And you, you will have to go with us."

Then she linked her arm with mine and Chanyeol's and pulled both of us out the mansion. We got inside her car and just left in pure shock.

Chanyeol was beside the driver while the lady and I was in the back seat.

I don't know what is happening right now. I felt so confused but at the same time nervous and worried.

"What time is it?" Yura asked the driver.

"Four thirty, ma'am."

"Then we have to hurry! We need to get to the company by five," Yura tells the driver and he started to drive in a greater speed.

I slightly flinched when I felt a hand on my lap.

"It is so disrespectful for not introducing myself earlier."

"O-Oh... It is just fine, I bet you are really busy with work which is why," I responded.

"Oh I really am," she sighed. "Checking the house just added on to the long list even though it was my brother's job since it would be his property soon."

"No one asked for you to do it, noona."

Chanyeol's sister turned her head in front and smacked her brothers head. "Then what? I just let you have fun and forget about it? The blame would be on me again you know that." then she turned again to me. "Anyways, my name is Park Yura."

"I am Jeon Jihyun."

"I am Chanyeol's older sister...unfortunately."

I slightly laughed at the last word but Chanyeol just growled.

"I am also unfortunate that I had you for an older sister!"

"Shut up! You meant really lucky!"

It is quite weird to watch Chanyeol bickering with another person. But I feel like what Yura feels right now is what I always feel when I bicker with him. Just worse though because Yura loves him as her brother while I just purely hate him.

I guess this is how rest feels watching me and Chanyeol bicker. At least now I know how the they feel while we are fighting.

In fifteen minutes, we arrived in front of a huge building. The driver halted right in front of the entrance and the three of us got out.

"Follow me, Jihyun," Yura whispers to me with an excited tone before turning to Chanyeol. "While you, my dear little brother... Go get us some snacks. You better hurry up and bring them to my office alright? We will see you there."

Before Chanyeol could even react, Yura already linked her arm with mine and pulled me into the building. The latter is really big inside. There is even a fountain right in the middle and many people in formal suits and clothings were walking all around.

Yura continued to lead me to she-knows-where and the people around us greets us as we walked by.

"This is the company of my clothing line - LadyYu. So my clothing line only has designs and clothes specifically for women of any ages, even babies," she starts off as we got into an elevator.

"Which floor, Ms. Park?"

"My office please," Yura answers and the lady pushes the button for the highest floor.

"Our model chosen at the moment is sick and they were having a hard time to find for a new one because every model is occupied. So I am glad I bumped into you," she adds, beaming more than ever. "You look extremely beautiful, I bet that they would love to see those clothings on you and agree right away."

"Are you sure? Because I have never done anything like this."

She raised a brow at me. "Really? For a girl with such beauty like you, you should probably be one of those youth models right now... Why don't you sign up as a model of our company at the moment?"

My eyes widened as I let out a nervous chuckle. "Uh... I really don't think I would have the potential."

"Nonsense!" she hissed. "I can see it all overflowing from within you."

The bell dinged signalling that we have arrived at the floor we are headed to. The elevator doors opened and Yura and I stepped out.

She just led me through many hallways until we reached double doors that are made of tinted glass. She entered the password and the doors flung open revealing a neat office.

"Welcome to my office, Jihyun," she says. "Have a seat," she motioned the couch and I just obliged as my eyes wandered around her whole office. It is quite big, considering that there are two more doors in this room.

"We will just wait for a few more minutes and the dresses along with the panelists. Then we would have you to try them on," she says and I just nodded.

She sat down on her swivel chair and my eyes landed on her name that is carved onto a marble.

"I hope you wouldn't mind if I ask a question so that it wouldn't be boring around here. I hate it when it is boring..."

"She really is Chanyeol's sister..." I mused in my thoughts before pulling off a small smile and nods, "I won't mind."

"What is the subject of your assignment?"

"Chemistry."

Her lips formed an 'o' before continuing. "What is it about?"

"Testing the pH levels of specific liquids that can be easily found at home. Chanyeol and I bought some pH strips before we headed to his place."

"I really hated Chemistry... Do you feel the same?"

I shrugged. "I really don't hate any subject."

She slightly gaped at me while her lips twitched slightly. "You must be a bookworm aren't you?"

"I need to be one. I am a scholar."

Her brows rose high. "A scholar? That is interesting..." she mused with a smile. "You must be extremely smart."

I scrunched my nose slightly. "Erm... Not really. I am really just fond of reading and reading."

"Aside from reading? What else do you like doing?"

"Studying??"

She chuckled, "Alright... Aside from all the school stuffs. What else?"

I bit my lip. "Um... Hang out with Chanyeol's friends? They make me feel really happy."

She frowned while smiling slightly. "Chanyeol's friends? How about Chanyeol, isn't he your friend?"

If only you know...

"You did see the way he talked about me earlier, right?"

"Hmm..." she hummed thoughtfully while pointing her pen at me. "Can I ask about your relationship with my brother??"

I was a bit taken aback by her question. Should I tell her about it? Or should I just keep my mouth shut?

But still, in the end in decided to answer, "We are enemies."

"Enemies??"

"Yeah... It all started when I embarrassed him in front of the public."

It surprised me when she suddenly rolled her chair all the way towards me and stopped just a feet away. She looked really interested about what she had just heard. "You... Embarrassed that bully??"

"Uh... Yeah??"

"OMG! How??"

This is not the reaction I expected. I expected her to be mad and send me off of her office because of what I had done to her brother but... Oh well.

"He was bothering me a lot that time... So I told him something like I hated him and not everyone loves him just because he is popular..."

"Yes!" she exclaimed while clapping her hands. "Finally! Finally there is someone who stood up to my brother!"

"You're... You're happy about what I said??"

"Extremely!" she laughed while I just watched her, getting confused. "And I never expected for it to be a girl! All these years I thought that people would bow down to that giant bully. But then I hoped that one would at least fight back... And that is you!"

"Uh..."

"And knowing my brother, he wouldn't back down that easily especially with that childish thinking of his... So, what did he do next?"

"He made me break rules and broke some himself and made the faculty think I did it... So I got my grades deducted. He wants to get me out of the school, wants me to leave... He wanted to get rid of me but I think he just can't. Especially now that I am friends with his friends," I answered. "I don't really know when he would stop. I wish he would stop. One said that his father already found out about his doings but he is still pissing me off."

Yura chuckled and sighed. "Typical Chanyeol... I am glad you were that strong enough and you did not give in to on what my brother wants... I hope things are going good right now for you."

I sighed, "At the moment it is... I am glad it is."

Our conversation was interrupted when there were knocks on the door. Yura stood up and opened the door revealing three women all in formal suits. They greeted each other and I stood up to greet them to.

"This is Jeon Jihyun... She is a classmate of my brother which I found would be a perfect model to try out the new sets," Yura say, holding me by my shoulders as she introduced me. I gathered up all my courage to look up to the three and they all had these nice smiles and looks in their faces which totally says that I should have nothing to be nervous or get afraid of. "She had no experience on this. I just actually asked her and I took it all for a yes."

"That wouldn't be such a problem," said one of the three as she gave me a very warm smile.

She reached her hand out towards me. "Nice meeting you, Ms. Jeon. You can call me Suzy unnie."

I bowed and shook her hand. "Nice meeting you also, Suzy unnie."

"I bet she would be great though, don't you think?" another one spoke out. "My name is Solar, by the way."

I

bowed and shook her hand as well, "Nice meeting you, ma'am..."

"My name is Lee Jieun... It would be cuter if you call me unnie as well," the third one said with a wink. She reached her hand out to me and I gladly took it.

"

Nice meeting you, Jieun unnie... It is a pleasure meeting you all."

"Shall we now start? According to the two they still have an assignment to do."

"Then we shall start right away," Solar says and they all led me into another room.

The room we all went inside was all plain white with a chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling. There were lights everywhere also and right in front is a stage filled with more lights and a logo of the brand - probably on the background. In front of the stage is a long black glass table with some papers and pens on top and a set of chairs.

In the farthest corner of the room is like a small divider wherein I assume that the models would change into.

"Jihyun..." I turned my head to Yura who called me. "All you have to do is to stand there and show us the clothes alright?"

I nodded. "Alright... Stand in front and do nothing."

"No, no... Not literally do nothing. I think I need to rephrase that," she says. "You can walk around the stage with each clothing on. And I would like you to make an accurate pose on the end - a pose that would surely fit in with the clothing, alright?"

My eyes widened. "B-But... I don't think I can do that."

"Trust me, Jihyun... You can," she winked at me. "I believe in you... Do not feel nervous, alright? This thing is not that serious anyways so just stay as calm as possible."

How would I be able to do that when I never experienced something like this? I may have watched some a few times but...

The doors opened and in came four racks filled with a variety of clothes. My jaw dropped at the sight.

That many?!

"Alright, I guess we could start," Yura announces. She checks the time on her watch and then mouths to me, "Five fifteen... You can do this."

I took in a deep breath when a staff walked up to me and led me to the corner where I could change.

What the fudge is happening right now??

----------

Finally, the last outfit. I am currently wearing a horse rider outfit right now.

I actually never expected that she had this much in the range of her clothing line. Everything looked amazing, elegant, pretty, cute... It was a huge variety.

I am secretly starting to love this actually. I never knew about all these but I wore and walked in heels in the best way I could. I did not even tripped or fell. I managed to walk as good as I could, swaying my hips side by side because I know that is how it is supposed to be. Chin up, chest out stomach in butt out. It is like that, right? I really hoped that I was doing the right moves because I do not want to end up looking like an idiot.

For this last outfit, I halted, placed my left hand on my left hip with my right foot pointed outwards. Then I grabbed the hat with my right hand and slightly tilted it down before turning around and walking back and down the stage.

When I heard them clap, I felt my heart flutter. I changed back into my uniform before walking shyly towards the four ladies.

"That was amazing, Jihyun!" Jieun squealed as she pulled me into a sudden and tight hug.

"Girl, are you sure you have no experience of this? Your moves were like of a professional."

I blushed as I turned to face Solar. "Thank you very much."

"It would be amazing if you sign up for modelling. You would be amazing in that industry!" Suzy remarked as she clapped her hands.

The smile on my face felt like it won't be wiped away for weeks. The feeling was so great.

I, myself was surprised for what I am capable to do. And I have to admit that I really liked it.

"Each and every piece of outfit she wore is approved," Solar says and gives me a wink. "Well done, Jihyun."

Yura turned to me with a beaming grin. "I knew there is a potential in you! This calls for a celebration!!"

"No!"

All heads snapped to the entrance where Chanyeol stood with plastic bags in his hands.

"What celebration?? I have been waiting outside for hours!"

Suzy turned to Chanyeol with her hands on her hips. "No 'Goodevening, Suzy noona. It is great seeing you and you are looking more beautiful as days pass' first??"

"Noona, you know you always look beautiful."

"That is what I want to hear," Suzy smirks playfully.

Chanyeol groans. "Come on, Jihyun! It is already six thirty! We still have an assignment to do!"

"Can't we just eat what you have there first??" Yura told his brother.

The latter sighed in defeat and motioned us to just follow him and we all exited that room after Solar fixed the papers.

--------

"I cannot believe that you are going to watch us do our assignment."

"I just want to see how you two would do," Yura responds with a smirk.

Chanyeol looked at me. He looked extremely worried though and I just raised a brow.

"Excuse us for a second, noona."

My breath hitched when Chanyeol pulled me into a hallway and pushed me against a wall, trapping me between both of his arms.

"What so you think you're doing??"

"You wasted all the time you could have taught me how to use those testing strips!"

"Well you could have just looked up on how to do it you had enough time!"

"Oh please... Just tell me that you want to embarrass me to my own sister!"

I frowned. "Why would I even do that?? She is your sister for goodness sake!!"

He just glared at me before dragging me out of the hallway.

We met Yura who just stared at us blankly and walked ahead of us to the mini laboratory they were saying.

Chanyeol and I followed and we entered a small glass room.

"Wear these. I do not want to be responsible if something else happens," he tells me, handing me the lab gown, the gloves, the mask and the lab glasses.

"Chanyeol, it is not that harmful for goodness sake."

He just ignored me and opened the door and got in. With a roll of my eyes, I wore all the accessories before entering the lab.

Once I did, I stopped dead on my tracks. It was not that big but... Damn. Would you even expect a house with its own laboratory? It makes me feel like a professional scientist actually!

I watched as Chanyeol moved towards the intercom and pressed the button as he spoke, "Bring me milk, orange juice, white vinegar, tap water, soda, soy milk and coffee in an instant right now." then he pushed another button before heading towards me.

"You wait for the liquids to arrive and do what you have to. I will be preparing the papers and the questions on the papers in there..." he points at another room inside the laboratory. "Don't mind waiting for me. Just knock on my door to tell me that everything is ready."

And with that, he turned his heels and headed to the door. I don't really know what is inside but oh well.

"He is such a demanding prince, isn't he?" I heard Yura spoke out.

"Eh... I am used to it," I responded. "Just not used to the fact that he did not insult me earlier or shout at me."

"I actually feel like that guy is up to something though," she hummed thoughtfully, leaning herself against the table.

While waiting for the liquids to arrived, I searched for the apparatuses that I would be needing and took out ten strips in advance. When I heard a ding, I headed to the dumbwaiter and Yura opened it for me. She helped me get all of the ten liquids out and bring it to the area I have been preparing.

"Go ahead and call him now," she told me.

I nodded then headed to the door. I knocked but then there was no response. I did it for two more times before decided to open the door. And there I found him, sleeping soundly on the desk filled with papers.

With first clenched, I shut my eyes tightly in an effort to calm myself down and not match right up to him and punch him hard to wake him up.

"What the... He just decides asleep?" I heard Yura ask in disbelief which sent my eyes open. "How could that even happen? Go ahead and wake him up, Jihyun."

I shook my head. "No need, unnie... I will just start. Maybe he would wake up soon eventually."

I shut the door and headed to my working area.

I know what you are trying to do, Chanyeol. Be thankful that I still have a bit more conscience for you. I know you are just pretending because you do not want to get yourself embarrassed to your sister if she finds out that you do not know how to use the strips.

I just did what I had to and transferred the liquids into another container. Then I dipped in the strips one by one and then placed it onto and empty dish and placed the dishes onto trays right after.

I took off the gloves and headed inside the other room. I carelessly shoved Chanyeol's head out of the way and taped down each and every one of the strips and labeled them. Then I grabbed a ruler and started to make a bar graph like we were told and labeled each strip according to their levels.

After that, I compiled everything in a folder and then wrote down Chanyeol and I's name and to who we are going to submit it to.

"Mph..."

My head snapped to my right and watched Chanyeol shift and slowly push himself off the desk. He looked at me with sleepy eyes and confusion.

"Good morning, dear brother."

"Woah... I almost forgot that Yura is with us,"I thought.

"What happened?"

"Well, Jihyun just did all of your asisgnment all by herself under one hour," Yura says.

My brows jumped high and I asked back, "One hour??"

"Mhm," she nods her head. She looked extremely proud though. "You're an amazing student, Jihyun! You are really smart!"

I felt my cheeks starting to flush slightly as she took the folder in my hands and started to scan the content. "What a beautiful handwriting also. You really amazed me today, Jihyun."

I smiled. I was about to say something in return but Chanyeol spoke, "Blah, blah, blah. Assignment's finished, no more business, Jihyun, go home..."

I frowned at him and was about to talk back when Yura already did, "Oh please, Yeollie. No thank you to your classmate for doing all of the job while you're dozing off?? You wouldn't want me to tell this to dad, right??"

"Noona..."

"Then act nice and thank Jihyun."

Chanyeol turned to me and gave me a disgusted stare and I just returned it. "I will do it later on."

Ringtone playing~

"Oh..." Yura looked down on her phone before answering it. "Hello?... Oh, mom... Yeah... Nope, not yet... I am here with Chanyeol... Already??" she sighed. "Alright then, I will go right away."

"What did she say?" Chanyeol asks.

"She says I have to go check on the family company now," she answers and hands me back the folder. "It was really nice meeting you, Jihyun. I hope that I would meet you another time without any assignments on the way so I can hang out with you more."

I smiled. "I am hoping for that too. It was merely nice to meet you too, unnie..."

"Oh, one last thing... You can always sign up and be my model whenever you would like," she says, winking at me. "Yah, Chanyeol, make sure to drive her home safe, alright?"

"Yes, noona..." Chanyeol answered with a very worn out tone.

"Byeeeee~"

I just giggled as I watched Yura shut the door behind her.

"Your sister is really fun to be with..."

"Psh... You only say that because she like you. I say that she is hell."

"How could you say that?? She is your sister, I bet you love her..."

"That shouldn't concern you anymore," he rolled his eyes at me before grabbing the folder. "Are you sure these are correct??"

"Those were the easiest liquids to test... I guess we wouldn't have a problem."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever... I would bring this to school tomorrow."

"Whatever floats your boat."

"Alright, I will be taking you home now."

I turned to him and pulled off a smile. "How nice of you~" I cooed to annoy him as I leaned my face closer to his.

"Ew! Get away from me!" he yells, pushing my face away while I just laughed at his reaction.

"I am 'ew'? Your noona says I would be a great model," I started to brag. Well he loves to brag, I am just doing the same thing.

"Yuck... Great model? I would be one... Great looks, great body---"

"Unable to use pH testing strips," I cut him off while he sent a glare at me.

"What does that have to do with modeling??"

"I don't know," I shrugged in an annoying way. "What do you think?"

"Well I think... My noona was just TV being too nice to you."

I scoffed as I exited the room and heard him follow behind. "You're just jealous that she is not like that to you," I said as I started to take off all the laboratory accessories.

"But she still loves me!"

"Whatever..." I chuckled as I exited the place. "But I really liked modeling though---"

My breath was taken away when he suddenly turned me around and slammed me against the wall.

"Pretty face... Fair skin... Curly locks... Good height... Greta body?"

I felt all my blood rising to my cheeks because of the closeness.

"I guess noona is right... Somehow."

He leaned away and started to walk with a smirk on his face while I just followed after him with wide and confused eyes.

What does he even mean??

-------------------------------

Annyeong guyseu~

Thank you for reading another long chapter. I hope that it wasn't that boring though and I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

If you did make sure to leave a vote or a comment. I would love to know what you think about the story, that would be amazing.

Thank you for all the support and help me reach 1k reads? It would be highly appreciated.

Love all of you from the bottom of my heart!

R.E.T. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
966K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...