Mr. Popular [On-Going]

By KP_UnaH

"What do you mean you hate me and do not care about my popularity?" "Let's just say that not everyone loves y... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Everyday life
Chapter 2 - Mistake
Chapter 3 - Detention
Chapter 4 - Second Move
Chapter 5 - Suspended
Chapter 6 - Solution
Chapter 7 - Moving in
Chapter 8 - Back in school
Chapter 9 - Locked up
Chapter 10 - Forever Enemies
Chapter 11 - Getting to know you
Chapter 12 - Just a playmate
Chapter 13 - Bubble Tea
Chapter 14 - Hideout
Chapter 15 - Upset
Chapter 16 - Hide and go Kiss
Chapter 17 - The maknae
Chapter 19 - Yura
Chapter 20 - Ahn Hee Ji
Chapter 21 - Clubs
Chapter 22 - President
Chapter 23 - Sing for you
Chapter 24 - Mrs. Park
Chapter 25 - Starstruck
Chapter 26 - Guilty
Hello
Chapter 27 - Apology
Chapter 28 - Frenemies
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Back
Chapter 31 - Leave me alone
Chapter 32 - Revelation
Chapter 33 - Joshua
Chapter 34 - Childhood Bestfriend
Chapter 35 - First Move
Chapter 36 - Second Move
Chapter 37 - Girl Training
Chapter 38 - Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 39 - Fourth Move
Chapter 40 - Your Own Trainer
Chapter 41 - Cooling Off
Chapter 42 - Beach
Chapter 43 - Fun Together
Chapter 44 - Friendly Date
Chapter 45 - Goodbye
*sighs*
Chapter 46 - Foundation Night
Chapter 47 - Bloody Tigers Gang
Chapter 48 - Dark Wolves Gang
Chapter 49 - Safe now
Chapter 50 - Back To Normal
Chapter 51 - Feelings
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 52 - Role Play
Chapter 53 - Cancelled
Chapter 54 - Letting Go
Chapter 55 - Escaped
Chapter 56 - Birthday
Chapter 56 - Second Round
Chapter 57 - Comeback / Girlfriend
Chapter 58 - Answers
A/N
A/N
Chapter 59 - Tripped
A/N
Chapter 60 - Catching Feelings
Chapter 61 - Catching Feelings Too
Chapter 62 - Un-Awkwarding
Chapter 63 - Girlfriend
Chapter 64 - Promises
Chapter 65 - Confused
Chapter 66 - A Shoulder To Cry On
Chapter 67 - Confess
Chapter 68 - Hug
Chapter 69 - Collaboration
Chapter 70 - Risks
Chapter 71 - Plan B
Chapter 72 - Resort
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 - Wish
Chapter - 76
Chapter 77 - The one I love
Chapter 78
Chapter 79 - I love you too
Chapter 80 - Goodnight
Quick Note
EPILOGUE

Chapter 18 - Almost

73 2 1
By KP_UnaH

Jihyun's POV

The guy in front of me reached his hand out towards me and I took it.

"Jihyun..." he uttered.

"Baekhyun..." I responded. "What are you doing here??"

"Oh... Uh... Chen sort of tricked me in here. He said that he would come with me inside but ran away once the door shut behind me."

I looked closer to his face and saw something glistening, like a line down his cheeks. I frowned in realization. "We're you crying??"

"What??" he sniffed and quickly wiped away the streaks on his face. "Of course not! H-Hahaha! Why would I cry?"

I just rolled my eyes then looked around. "This house is quite big and I lost Sehun. He had the map and Red with him..."

"Red? Who is Red?"

I smiled. "I will show it to you later." then my eyes landed on the map in his hands. "Wait... Would you mind to help me look around in this house? I memorized the things I would need to look for anyways."

"Yeah, I guess that would be fine. Even though I already got all I needed."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Are you trying to make me feel bad for that??"

"Of course not," he laughed before wrapping his arm around me. "Come on."

I looked down at the map in his hands. "Oh... The exit here isn't shown," I uttered in realization.

"We will think of that later on before finding what you needed. What do you need?"

"A red dress. It says on the map that it is the only red dress here."

"Oh! I happened to stumble across one in the secret cabinet in the closet where I found these." He raised his sunglasses up.

"That's great! Let's go there!" I giddily said and pulled him but he won't budge. "Baek??"

"I'm... The ghost that is protecting the cabinet is pretty terrifying."

I wanted to tease him but I also wanted to get out of this place immediately so I just asked, "What does it look like?"

"T-That..."

I turned my head to the end of the hallway. He was pointing at a painting hung up on the wall there.

"That?? That is just a nun!" I laughed.

"You don't get it! Some says she is real... I don't want to come back in there anymore."

I rolled my eyes and held onto his arm and tightened my grip there. Then I dragged him to the closet.

"N-No!! Jihyun-ah! Please, I am begging you!! I am too scared!"

"Shut it!" I chortled and halted in front of the door as the guy beside me continued to ramble.

"Jihyun-ah! Please, I do not want to get in there! Trust me, it is too creepy!!"

"Easy!!" I hissed, turning to him. "I will just have to ask you which is the secret cabinet?"

"The one in the middle but there is two in the middle... If you open the wrong cabinet which is beside it you will encounter... Her..."

"Which cabinet is the right one?"

"I-I forgot..."

Hmm...

So the ghost is hiding in one of the cabinets?

I slowly entered the room. The atmosphere got colder and in here and there were many of the pictures of the same nun. She looked really terrifying indeed. Gold eyes, surrounded by a dark shsdow... Sharp and bloody teeth... Grayish skim and black lips...

I turned my head to the cabinets at the middle.

I looked closely at the one at the right... Then turned to the left.

I slightly smirked when I saw a small hole on the left.

I quickly opened the cabinet on the right but it was empty. Knowing that it is a secret, I pushed the back part further and it opened.

"Bingo..." I whispered in delight as I took the red dress into my hand. I got out of the cabinet and shut it close.

But then I noticed something on my peripheral vision.

My eyes slowly widened as I turned to my left. And there she was. I suddenly felt colder.

When she shrieked, I did.

"BAEKHYUUUUUUUUUN!!"

I immediately ran out of the room and shut my eyes tight when I felt the nun's cold finger against my arms.

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

The door flew open and I fell onto Baekhyun. He stumbled and fell onto his bottom with me in his hands.

We both kept our eyes ahead where the nun was still at, slowly turning and giving us a bloody smirk.

"RUN!!"

--------

"Whew..." I sighed, wiping off the sweat as we finally got out of the horror house. "Thanks a lot for sticking beside me Baekhyun."

"Yeah..." the latter breathed out. He was like ten times sweatier than I am. "That was tiring..."

"Indeed..." I nodded while sighing. "Now where is Sehun? He says that he wants to stick beside me the whole day but then he suddenly leaves..."

"You disappointed?"

"A bit... But I would be fine," I answered. "As long as that guy already left that house, I would be. We suddenly split up so I do not really know if he is still in there."

"Hmm... You want to head somewhere else?"

"You want to bring me somewhere?" I asked back and I saw how his cheeks reddened a bit which made me smirk slightly.

It is cute seeing boys blushing. I just wonder why though.

"So?" I asked.

"I guess I have an idea..."

--------

Third Person's POV

Jihyun's jaws dropped when she saw where Baekhyun had brought her. It was not a ride, not a house, not a stall and technically has nothing to do with food.

She felt so relaxed as she got nearer. The sound of the water splashing almost washed away the sounds of everything else. The small droplets that jumps onto her skin felt so good for her.

Baekhyun smiled as he watches the girl approach the big fountain. He is silently glad that there weren't that much people around. He watched in delight as the girl reached her hand out and felt the cold running water.

"It is a wishing fountain," he spoke out as he walked his way beside her. The latter turned to him and at the exact same time, he grabbed a penny in his pockets and tossed it to her.

"What is this?" Jihyun inquired.

Baekhyun answers her with a question saying, "Want to make a wish?"

Jihyun looked at the latter for a moment before down to the penny in her hands. "Does it work?"

"You will never know if you try," Baekhyun shrugs. "It is only a penny for a wish, go ahead."

The girl smiled and enclosed her hand around the penny. She closed her eyes as she thought of a good wish. She thought hard but with the help of her heart. She had three but then she realized, she already had her best wish granted.

She smiled and fluttered her eyes open.

"Go ahead, throw it," Baekhyun says but frowns in confusion when Jihyun shook her head lightly.

"I already have my wish granted."

"What? What wish??" questions Baekhyun.

Jihyun moves closer to the latter and hugs him suddenly which caused complete shock to him. "To have you guys... My biggest wish is to have someone to make me happy every day. Someone who would protect me for the smallest things," she stated before pulling away. "Ever since Chanyeol started to ruin everything, you were always there for me... Thank you, Baekhyun. I know I already told you a lot of times but still, thank you... Thank you a lot."

Baekhyun smiles and pulls the girl in for another tight hug. "We would always be here for you, Jihyun. I would always be here for you."

The latter pulls away with a smile. "I still have another two wishes though... Do you have another penny?"

Baekhyun chuckles and pulls out another penny and hands it over. Jihyun quietly thanks him before turning to the fountain.

She closed her eyes and held on the first penny tight.

"I wish... I wish that it would always be this happy... Even not for me, even to the boys... For everyone..."

She opens her eyes and throws the penny at the fountain. She held the other one and closed her eyes again.

"I wish... I wish even for just one apology from him... Just an apology will do, Chanyeol... I would forgive you... I would leave everything behind and I would forgive you..."

She sighs and opens her eyes to throw the penny again. And as she did, a small speck of water hit her face.

"Oops!" Baekhyun laughs and wiped the water away. "So... What did you wished for?" he asks.

"I can't tell... Because if you make a wish, it won't come true," Jihyun answers, chuckling when Baekhyun pouted.

"Do you want those wishes to be granted that bad?"

Jihyun nods. "How about you, Baekhyun... What is your wish?"

"My wish?" he thought, looking at the girl in front of him. He started to get the same feeling he gets when he looks at her for so long and she is looking back. It is like he cannot fight her gaze. She felt like it was too powerful it sends his heart beating like a drum... It makes him unable to breathe well.

Her smile, her smile was like the loveliest thing he ever seen. He loves it when she smiles... It makes him want to make her happy always.

He knew what he was feeling. All of those fluttery feelings... He know what is slowly happening to him. He already knows ever since. That what he did - that helping her and being friends with her is like stepping into a trap he already knows.

He quickly looked away and placed his hands in his pockets. "I guess I have no wishes to think of right now," he says but his mind was saying, "It already happened - Getting close to you, Jihyun."

Jihyun pouts. "Is that so? Once you think of one bring me here and make your wish. And you would have to tell me right after," she demands making the guy chuckle.

"You didn't tell me yours, that would be unfair..." Baekhyun says. "Besides, a dream won't come true if you tell them to others, right?"

"Aish..." Jihyun pouts.

"Come on, Jihyun... I will bring you to my favorite ride here in the park," Baekhyun says, wrapping an arm around the girl and the two fleeded the place.

----------

"I never knew this is your favorite ride," Jihyun muses as Baekhyun helps her get in the passenger car.

"Yeah... Quite boring isn't it?" Baekhyun asks.

But Jihyun shakes her head. "This Feriswheel is huge. I bet it would be the best once we reaches the very top," she says before adding, "That must be the reason why this is your favorite ride."

Baekhyun laughs softly and ruffles the girl's hair. "Yeah... And the view gets really better at this time, before the sun sets."

Jihyun slightly frowned. It was like the last phrase Baekhyun said pulled a trigger. But she cannot figure out what especially when the ride started to move up.

The girl immediately sat in front of the big glass window and looked out. She saw how high they are slowly going. Then little by little, the whole view of the amusement park would be shown. She cannot wait to finally get to the top.

Baekhun looked at the girl in delight fondly. He suddenly had the urge to hold her hand or wrap his arms around her. Or maybe make her lay her head down his shoulder. And something else.

He bit his lip and looked away when he thought of that, mentally cursing himself.

He wanted to do all those to her. But he is afraid to make a move. He knows he has to before it is too late but he wants to gather up more courage. He really admires her and afraid that it is already something more. He knows that it is already something more but he keeps on denying it. He keeps on pushing him away.

Should he now make a move? Is it already the right time? Or he should just set everything aside?

"Baekhyun! Baekhyun! Baekhyun!"

He snapped out of his thoughts when the girl called him. He turned to look at Jihyun who is excitedly pointing outside the window.

He peered over and saw the beautiful rays of the sun scattering all over the afternoon sky. And the beautiful view of the whole amusement park.

Jihyun's breath hitched because of the beautiful view. It is really breathtaking indeed. If only she could keep the view forever in her memories. She is a bit too shy to ask Baekhyun for his phone and capture the picture.

"Jihyun..."

The latter turned to the boy who looked slightly nervous. He did not know why he called her.

"Uh... We're heading down now."

Jihyun's brows furrowed in confusion but she just nodded and turned her head back to the window.

"Ah... It looks beautiful when the sun sets," Jihyun nods her head. Her smile slowly turns into a frown. "Sunset... Sunset..." she chanted in a whisper then it hit her. "Baekhyun, what time is it?"

The latter looks down on his phone and his eyes widened. "It is already five thirty!"

Jihyun gasps. "And we should be meeting with the others at five! Oh no... We are thirty minutes late and this ride is taking painfully slow..."

"Don't worry, we used our own cars right? I will drive us home so there is no problem," Baekhyun reassuringly says.

Jihyun sighs in relief and the two waited until they reached the bottom. The staff opened the door and helped the two get out and they immediately dashed to the entrance but their friends were no longer there.

Baekhyun's phoned buzzed, indicating that he received a message. He opened it and read it out aloud, "Baek, we already headed home. I hope you are with Jihyun because Sehun says he lost her in a horror house. Don't come home without her or we will kill you..."

"Who texted?" Jihyun asks.

"Xiumin hyung," Baekhyun sighs. "Let's head home now."

"Yeah," Jihyun nods in agreement and the two headed to the parking lot.

But what they saw as they arrived to where Baekhyun's car is parked at shocked them.

"What the..." Jihyun mutters, eyes wide and glued on the car who is missing its tires.

"Who was the freak who did this?!" Baekhyun blurted out which caught an attention of a staff and a guard and they headed to see what happened. "Look at what happened to my car?? Don't you guys have any CCTVs around??" he asks the two.

"We would immediately check sir," the staff answer. "Then we would track down the person who did this and pay for the damages he caused on your car---"

"No, never mind," Baekhyun says. "I will just call my friends at home to pick us up."

"We will wait for one hour?" Jihyun asks.

"Well we cannot just ask them bring us there - the entrance to our hideout," he whispered.

Jihyun rolls her eyes. "Baekhyun, we do not have to have them to stop there."

"But would they not suspect if we asked them to stop in a middle of an empty highway?"

Jihyun sighs, "You're right."

Baekhyun turns to the two who were looking at them in confusion. "Yeah, I would just call our friends," he says before throwing his car keys to them. "You can do whatever you want to that now," he adds, pointing at the car.

The three who was with him had their jaws hanging because of what he said.

"S-Sir..." the guard who caught the keys uttered. "But this car costs more than three hundred thousand dollars..."

Jihyun turned to Baekhyun with eyes wide. The latter just waved his hand and said, "I know how it costs. Just bring us to somewhere we can wait while waiting for my friend."

"You can head in our office, sir," The staff said, pointing at the office beside the ticket booth.

Baekhyun thanked them and walked ahead. Jihyun turned to the staff and the guard who is secretly fighting over the key.

"I caught it first so it is mine."

"Who cares, you selfish brat? We can share."

"Share your a*s."

"Baekhyun," Jihyun calls out. "Have you already contacted them?"

"Yeah. I texted Xiumin hyung and he said that he would be here as soon as possible," the latter answered, wrapping his arm around Jihyun as they arrived at the said office.

"Good evening, ma'am, sir... Is there any problem?" One of the staffs asked as they arrived.

"Dohyun, these two are waiting for their ride," the staff from earlier said. "Would you two like something to eat or drink while waiting?"

Baekhyun turned to Jihyun and gave her a questioning look.

"I don't know... What do you want?" Jihyun asks.

"Maybe juice and donuts would do," Baekhyun says, eyeing the snacks that were laid out in the table inside the office.

"Would you two like to stay in the balcony for some fresh air?"

Jihyun nods her head. "Yeah, that would be nice... Thank you."

Dohyun led the two to the balcony upstairs and told them to wait for their drinks and snacks.

Baekhyun pulled out a chair for Jihyun and the latter thanked him as she sat down. They looked up into the sky that is slowly turning into a deeper shade of oranges, yellows and slightly some pinks with a mix of different shades of blue. Some stars are also starting to appear already.

Jihyun sighed at the wonderful sight. She always admires the way the sky looks like especially when there are just the right amount of clouds at the same time. It just makes her say, "God is so creative, powerful and amazing to achieve such beautiful art."

"Yeah..." Baekhyun breathes out before slowly looking down at Jihyun. "...he is."

A random thought suddenly crossed Jihyun's mind - a question. Like the ones she would always ask to her parents when she was a kid.

"Baekhyun," she called out, keeping her eyes in the sky. "What is it like to fall in love?"

"W-What?"

Jihyun turns to him and repeats, "What is it like to fall in love?"

Baekhyun just stared at her. He just looked into her curious eyes. He suddenly felt nervous to answer that question and he didn't know why.

Jihyun sighs and leaned back onto her seat. "I always ask that to my parents and their only answer is 'You would have to wait until you would feel it yourself'... So maybe I should just ask you."

Baekhyun sighs before saying, "Falling in love... Is hard. But really beautiful at the same time. You would wish that the feeling would last always because it is one of the best feelings in the world. You would wish that you are with the person you love always, like you could never stand a second without that person. Falling in love also makes you do things you never thought you would, like things you always hated... And falling in love... It is dangerous." his eyes went a bit serious as he looked into Jihyun's. "Especially when you fell in love with a person who does not feel the same. Then you wouldn't know what to do if that happens."

In the middle of their conversation, a staff brought a tray of donuts and some juice to them. The two thanks the staff and the latter heads back outside.

Jihyun smirks. "You talk like you are in love," she says, taking a bite off her donut.

"Nah," Baekhyun laughs. "Actually, those who never felt it are the best in giving advices."

"Is that so?" Jihyun asks, brows high and Baekhyun nods. "Have you ever been in love, Baekhyun?"

The latter's eyes slightly widened. He could feel his whole face reddening because of the question so he quickly looked away. "Oh... Uh..." his heart was beating like a drum in his chest. He started to feel all nervous again. "I... I really don't know..."

"You don't know??" Jihyun snorts. "Why wouldn't you know??"

Baekhyun sighs, "Sometimes, Jihyun, you would never know that you already fell in love. Sometimes you do but you believe you don't... It is just really complicated. So, so, so complicated."

Jihyun just blinks and tilts her head up, her eyes meeting the sky. She takes a sip from her orange juice and sighs. "I am really curious... I really want to know it myself how it feels like to be in love," she utters.

"As long as the person loves you back."

Jihyun turns to Baekhyun with a brow raised and she scoffed. "Why? Does the girl you love does not love you back?"

"N-No! Of course not! I don't even love anyone at the moment," Baekhyun protested, his cheeks flaring red. He was glad that it was already dark enough to hide the embarrassment and nervousness on his face.

"Don't worry, Baek... I am just messing with you," Jihyun chuckles, reaching an arm out to lightly slap the boy's thighs, the latter flinched - surprised. "I bet that the girl you love or will love would love you back... Your not hard to fall in love with."

Baekhyun felt his heart wanting to get out of his chest and just go to the girl beside him. He does not know how and why he feels this way. He does not even know when it started.

But he knows... He knows that he is slowly falling deeper and deeper for a girl.

What started out as a crush...

...continues as a liking...

...ended up to falling in love.

And he fears to fall deeper.

-flashback-

Baekhyun's POV

"Very good, miss Jeon!" Ms. Seok applauded as she held the top student in school with her hands.

I followed the girl by sight - Jihyun. My heart almost dropped when she turned to my direction.

Damn! She almost caught me.

I looked somewhere else and pretended that I did not care. That I was not wearing a mask, following her around like a stalker and asking the whole street and even some of the faculty about her.

When I found out, it is like... I started admiring her.

Who wouldn't admire a girl so studious? So smart? So brave, independent, hard-working? Aside from that, she has got the looks.

Yes... I already have a crush on this girl. Just a crush.

--------

From afar, I watched her as she works. She looks really exhausted but I know that she has to do it because she has no one else. I want to approach her and help her but I am too shy.

I am afraid that as days pass, I start to admire her more... I am starting to like her.

Is she the one? Would she be the one to change me?

-End of Flashback-

Baekhyun's POV

I also thought one time about getting her as my girlfriend... But I am too afraid she would deny me. I bet she would deny me and just take it as a joke when I want to be a bit more... Serious.

As days would pass by and I continue on doing this, I know that these feelings are going to get bigger. I would fall into the trap - falling in love.

I don't want that...

...I am too afraid.

So when the days passed, I decided to just continue on being a playboy. I stopped following her around and just played with all the pretty girls I would find. But still, my mind would drift off to somewhere. Every girl - beautiful, sexy, smart, or kind... Every girl I had those past few days just felt off. Like there is something missing still.

And when I found out that Chanyeol is planning on to something, I knew I had to help her because I know what would be it's impact on its life. But still, I was too afraid.

But for the sake of Jihyun, I tried.

I went out and reached for her. I promised myself that I would only help her a bit, but I crossed that and even ended as her friend and I wanted it. It is like I just stepled into a trap that I already knew.

It felt stupid but good. All the missing feelings I had were all gone.

So now, I am happy. Happy and scared. Happy that she is now my friend but scared because the feelings are getting stronger and I am starting to want more... More from the relationship we have right now.

I am falling deeper, Jihyun... Please... Please help me stop this thing...

Third Person's POV

Jihyun turned to Baekhyun and noticed how the latter was so silent. So she moved her seat closer and asked, "Hey... Baekhyun, are you alright?"

The latter sighed.

Jihyun frowns and tries to take a peek from the fringes of his hair that was covering his face.

"Baekhyun---"

"Jihyun... Stop it..."

The latter was taken aback. "Baekhyun... Is there something wrong??" she asks softly, slightly biting her lip.

"N-No... Sorry... It is just..." he trails off, sighing afterwards. His heart was telling him to tell her already while his mind was saying no. But when he looked up to her face, it was like everything else took over. His heart was pounding hardly, he was breathing heavily. His mind was going haywire - he is slowly getting out of his mind. He is slowly letting his emotions take over.

Jihyun just stares back in confusion. She felt so confused about what was happening especially when Baekhyun reached his hand out and placed it softly on his cheek and caressed it. The action made the girl blush hard.

"Baekhyun??"

"Do you know how beautiful you are??"

Jihyun slightly gasps, her face started to get redder and the atmosphere started to get hotter.

"Do you know how much I admire everything about you? I think you are like so... Perfect."

"Baekhyun," Jihyun chuckles awkwardly and with a bit mix of nervousness. "What are you talking about---"

Baekhyun cuts her off by placing his index finger on her lips.

"J-Jihyun... I..." he hissed. "I don't know how to tell this..."

"Tell what??"

"Just---Just listen carefully... And please promise me that no matter what happens after this you would still be my friend."

Jihyun gasps and Baekhyun feels himself getting more nervous.

"Does she already know?" he thinks.

"Don't tell me..." Jihyun trails off. "You're on drugs??"

"No!" Baekhyun hissed. "Jihyun, it has nothing to do with drugs. But I am addicted. I am so addicted I am starting to lose my mind so I am thinking that I should just tell all of this to you. All of what I am feeling in here," he points at his chest. "I need to release it... Jihyun... Jihyun I---"

Ringtone playing~

"Oh..." Jihyun mutters and pointed at Baekhyun's phone. "Your phone is ringing. It might be important."

Baekhun mentally punches himself. Did he really just tried to confess his feelings to her? Did he really just try to ruin whatever the two of them is having right now?? He feels so stupid for doing so.

But somewhere deep inside, he was cursing the one who is calling. But I washed relief all over him.

He sighed, grabbing his phone and answered the call right away. "What??... Oh... Xiumin hyung... No, I am not mad... No, no, no... Yeah, Jihyun is with me... We're inside the office, we would head there right now."

"What did he say?" Jihyun asks, recovering a bit from what happened.

"He's already outside," Baekhyun answers, standing up from his seat. "Let's go---"

He got cut off when Jihyun grabbed his hand, stopping him. He nervously looked down onto the girl who was looking so confused with her brows almost knitting together.

"What was that earlier?" she asked.

"What was what?" Baekhyun asks back, managing to keep a straight voice. He just decides to act dumb and pull out a lie.

"That... What you did and say earlier..." Jihyun utters out, feeling her cheeks flush slightly because of what happened. "What was happening to you back then?"

Baekhyun smirks. "You like my act?"

"You're act??" Jihyun repeats, wide-eyed. "You were playing with me??"

"No... It is not like that. I was just practicing for a play," Baekhyun lies with a small wink. "I bet I was so good wasn't I??"

"So good that it felt so real," Jihyun thought. "Play? What play though? I never heard he would be in one..." she wondered secretly, just staring at the guy in front of her.

"Let's go now... Xiumin hyung is waiting," Baekhyun tells her then turns around. He shoved both of his shaky hands in his pocket.

He cannot believe that he almost confessed to her.

---------------------

Annyeonghaseyooooooooooo!

Hope you liked this chapter as much as I loved to write it. But if it was a bit boring I promise to write better!

Your votes and comments are highly appreciated by me. Like super duper. So I hope you wouldn't mind leaving some but if not, it is fine... I am not forcing you too anyways.

I will be back as soon as possible.

Love you all!

R.E.T. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
594K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨πŸ’Œΰ­§β‹† Λšο½‘β‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
251K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...