Love For The Other Saiyan(Gok...

By _DBLOVE_

One day, Vegeta was at his locker when Zarbon and Nappa decided to mess wth him. Goku, who Vegeta has a crush... More

Leave Him Alone
You Promise?
May I Have This Dance, My Prince?
Fighting
Hospital
Viagra
Thanks For Helping ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Training???
You... You Bastard!!!
FlashBacksโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
Fights
Visions
Frieza
The Legendary Super Saiyan
Earth?
Tarble and Raditz๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Arguements
Mating Season(Tarble and Raditz)๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Mating Season(Goku&Vegeta)๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Mating Season (Goku&Vegeta)
Mating Season(Goku&Vegeta)๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Pregnant Pt1
Pregnant Pt2
Pregnant Pt3
World Boxing Tournament
Congratulations๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Welcome Home
Babies Pt. 1
1k Reads?!?(PLZ READ)
Babies Pt.2
Fighting Pt.1
Fighting Pt.2
Babies Pt. 3
Babies pt. 4๐Ÿ‹(slight)
Goku&Vegeta๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Tarble&Raditz๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
The Last Chapter
NEW STORY!!

Hangout?

3.5K 79 90
By _DBLOVE_

There is a song in this chapter. Play the song if you want to bc it helps with the mood. There's a little scene where things does get a little dirty, just a heads up. Enjoy!

Vegeta's Mom Name: Lottus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Timeskip to Saturday-

Vegeta P.O.V
I woke around 8 A.M. and took a shower. I put on some comfy clothes(red long sleeved crop sweater with matching red shorts, high waist) and went downstairs for a small breakfast. Afterwards I went to the living and starting watching FairyTail. (Tartaros Chapter)

About half an hour later, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw my mother.

Vegeta: Hey Mom.

Lottus: Hey hun.

Vegeta: Can I ask you a few questions? I need advice on something.

Lottus: Yea. What is it?

My mom walked towards the couch and sat next to me.

Vegeta: So you remember the guy that stood up for me the day I was part of the fight.

Lottus: Kakarot, right?

Vegeta: Yea... He's my crush and he gave his number. So I can call him anytime I need him but...

Lottus: Aww my boy is growing up.

Vegeta: Mom.

Lottus: Okay. You should call him and ask if him if he wants to hang out. You guys could go to the movies or go shopping.

Vegeta: I guess I can go shopping. I need some new clothes.

Lottus: I'll give you my card, so buy all the clothes you want.

Vegeta: Thanks.

Lottus: Now call him.

I run up the stairs and into my room, where my phone was. I dialed Goku number and waited for him to answer.

Kakarot: Hello?
*With a sleepy voice*

Vegeta: I'm sorry did I wake you?

Kakarot: It's fine. I needed to get up anyway. So how's it going?

Vegeta: Great but I wanted to ask if you wanted to go the mall with me?

Kakarot: Sure I'll go with you.

Vegeta: Yes.

Kakarot: I see your excited to go shopping with me.

Vegeta: You weren't supposed to hear that.

Kakarot chuckles a little.

Vegeta (in his head): His morning laugh is so husky and ...sexy. Don't think like that Vegeta.

Kakarot: Hello... Vegeta you there?

Vegeta: Yea. Sorry.

Kakarot: So, I'll meet you at the mall at 9?

Vegeta: I'll be there.

Kakarot: Bye.

Vegeta: Bye.

I hang up the phone and start jumping on my bed yelling, " Yes!!!!"

Then my mother walks in with a smile on her face and her card. I got dressed, brushed my teeth and leaves for the mall.

GOKU P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, it was Vegeta. I answered, then he preceded to ask me if I wanted to go to the mall with him. He seemed to be very happy when I agreed. So, I got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed.(short sleeve shirt, grey pants with some shoes)

Then afterwards, I went downstairs to see my family eating breakfast.

Raditz: Where are you going?

Kakarot: Vegeta called me and asked if I wanted to go the mall.

Gine: Is it a date?

Kakarot: Ummm... I guess it could be. He was excited when I agreed.

Gine: Aaawwww!!! My baby is going on a date!!!

Kakarot: Mom.

Raditz: How did you manage to get a date?

Kakarot: Because I'm not like you, who has different girlfriend for every day of the week.

Bardock: Alright you two. You now son, mating season starts in a few months.

Kakarot: I know dad.

Kakarot looks at the clock and it reads 8:50.

Kakarot: It's almost 9 oclock. I gotta go.

Kakarot grabs an apple before running outside and taking flight through the air.

-Timeskip To The Mall-

No Ones P.O.V

Kakarot: Made it.

Vegeta: Hey Kakarot.

Kakarot turns around to see Vegeta landing. He then looks Vegeta up and down to admire his outfit. In his head " Holy Cow he looks great in that outfit."

Vegeta: I hope that this is okay.

Kakarot: It's fine. It looks great on you.

Vegeta: You think so?

Kakarot: I know so. Come on let's go shopping.

Kakarot reaches and grabs Vegeta's hand and leads him into the store. Vegeta becomes a little flustered as a light blush spreads across his cheeks.

Kakarot: So, which store first?

Vegeta: I don't know. Where do you want to go?

Kakarot: Lets go to... Rue 21.

Vegeta: Okay.

Kakarot leads the way to Rue 21.

Vegeta's mind, " I can't believe he's holding my hand. I also like the way he takes charge. I like men who can take charge."

-Timeskip To Afterwards-(Outside the Mall)

Kakarot: I had fun shopping with ya. Do you need any help carrying those bags?

Vegeta: Me to but no I got it. Thanks...Is it okay if I call you when I get home?

Kakarot: Yea, sure.

Vegeta: Well, I'll call you.

Vegeta walks up to Kakarot and gives him a kiss on his check. They both have blushes across there faces as Vegeta pulls away.

Vegeta: See ya.
He says in a sexy voice, then flys off leaving a stunned Goku. Goku then flys off to wait for Vegeta's call.

Once Vegeta and Kakarot get home. They place the bags of clothes in their closets and change into some night clothes.

———
Vegeta: Thanks again for coming with me.

Kakarot: I had fun. We should do it again sometime.

Vegeta: Yea... So, I have something personal to ask.

Kakarot: Hit me.

Vegeta: You know mating season is coming soon. Who do you have as a mate?

Kakarot: Umm... I haven't thought about it really.

Vegeta: Oh?

Kakarot: What about you?

*Sexual Voice*
Vegeta: Well, I'm not gonna tell you his name but he's strong, funny, handsome, has a very husky voice when he wakes in the mornings. I bet he has a very nice package as well. You know this person very well.

-Dirty Talk-
Goku becomes very flustered and face turns a dark red as he listens to Vegeta describe his mate with very a sexual voice. He decides to play along with Vegeta.

*Husky Voice*
Kakarot: You think he a nice package, aye? Describe it.

Vegeta: Okay. Well I picture it as being really big you know. Something to stretch me with.

Kakarot: Yea.

Vegeta: I also expect it to be... long about 10 or 11 inches. Something to fill a guy.

Kakarot: That's very specific.

Vegeta: I also need a guy who's demanding when he needs to be, takes charge and knows what he's doing. But he needs to be loving, funny and protecting.

Kakarot: I see. Well now that I begin to think about it. My mate would have to be able to handle me and how knows how to tease and please me. They also have to be kinky and like to dress in seductive outfits for me.

Vegeta: That's a dirty kink you have there mister. I wander what outfits you think of your mate wearing. I personally like to dress as a bunny.

Kakarot: So you dress up, when you have fun with others? To be honest Vegeta, I didn't take you as the type of this of person.

Vegeta: Well ... I don't mean with anyone else...

Kakarot: So you masturbate, huh? The outfits you wear must be a great tease to yourself?

Vegeta's cheeks darken.

Vegeta: Umm... umm... maybe I do.

Kakarot: I like to see you dressed in a revealing shirt with a skirt that barely covers anything or as a... bunny, maybe.

Vegeta: Choose me as your mate and you just might.
(In his head.)"Say yes plz."

Kakarot: *chuckles* Alright, I will. I choose Vegeta the Bunny Boy as my mate.

Vegeta: Really?

Kakarot: Yea.

Vegeta: Excuse me for a minute.

Vegeta puts his phone on mute, stands up in bed and begins to jump up and down yelling(quietly) Yes!!!!!! After his little session, he calms down, unmute his phone and picks up the conversation with Goku.

Kakarot: Its a good thing that mating season is 6 months away. It gives me enough time to get to know more about you and secret activities.

Vegeta: Same thing to you. What other outfits you want to see me wear?

Kakarot: Let's me think... I can see you wearing as a sexy nurse I suppose.

Vegeta: *giggles slightly* Hmmm. Okay I wander what I'd look like dressed as a sexy nurse.

Kakarot: Vegeta you dirty boy.

Vegeta: Since we are on this topic. What position does the mighty Goku like the most?

Kakarot: Missionary, Doggy Style and Cowboy. What are yours?

Vegeta: Mines are any position that allows for me to be... you know... dominated.

Kakarot: Nice.

Vegeta: Yea. I bet your the type of guy who likes to push their partners beyond there limits.

Kakarot: I can do so much more than push you beyond your limits.

Vegeta: I'd like to see what you can do.

Kakarot: We have a week break from school in 2 weeks. Let's go somewhere together and hang out more.

Vegeta: Sounds like a plan. Where do you plan on taking me?

Kakarot: Well my parents have this cabin in the mountains, we can go there?

Vegeta: Sounds like a plan to me.

Kakarot: I'm heading off to bed. It was nice to hear your voice before bed. I wander if I'm gonna have any wet dreams tonight.

Vegeta: There's no doubt in my mind that you won't. See ya.

Kakarot: Night... bunny boy.

Vegeta: Night, Sir.

Kakarot: Sir? Now I don't want to leave.

Vegeta: If you don't sleep, your not gonna have that wet dream.

Kakarot: Point.

Vegeta: Night.

Kakarot: Night.

End Call.

————————————————————————

I hope your enjoying the story! Don't forget to vote and comment. See ya in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...
6.7K 162 12
(Edit 5/7/2020: THIS IS AN OLD BOOK, I WILL BE REWRITING THIS AS A DIFFRENT BOOK. THE OTHER BOOK HAS THE TITLE TIED BY FATE AND IS FOUND ON MY PROFIL...
89.1K 2.7K 26
You're just a human who's friends with some pretty powerful people. What happens when you start to feel something for 2 of them? What happens when th...
3.2K 116 27
Kagome loses her memories because she made a wish for the Shikon Jewel that she never met Inuyasha after an argument she had. Before she did, Goku is...