ENTRAPMENT( Collection of Sho...

By Rahrah_thescorpio

MUST READS !!! - Short tales . I Want Her Arranged Marraige A Pimps Ways Everything That Glitters More

I Want Her πŸ‘€πŸ’…
I Want Her/Beginning & End πŸ’˜.
Arranged Marriage πŸ‘«πŸ‘°
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marraige
Arranged Marriage
Arranged Marraige
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
A Pimp Ways
Everything That Glitters πŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything That GlittersπŸ‘„πŸ’…πŸ’‰
Everything that Glitters πŸ‘„ πŸ’…

A Pimp Ways

151 13 0
By Rahrah_thescorpio

They drove in silence . Queen sat thinking about what all just happened . She wanted to scream . She wanted to call Tyler , hell somebody up to save her . Ross had no idea the type of connections she had now . She wanted him dead but , that wasn't her style . If she told Tyler everything about Ross , he'd already be a dead man .

" Hurry the fuck up and get in HERE. "

Ross was showing off infront of everybody . He always had traffic running in and out the place . It was a real life trap house .

" Damn what she do this time ? "

One of the girls blurted out . They all stood in the kitchen snacking on junk . Most had nappy weaves but some kept themselves up to par . Especially being prostitutes.

Queen walked slowly behind him dreading to go inside . She could easily just turn back the other way . That would only start up a whole heap of drama .

" Oh you aint know ? That stuck up bitch been gone for almost a month . "

Sue chimed in frowning up her nose . She was heated and envious . Queen didn't want to be here. She sure wasn't wanted . Sue thought Queen was selfish in her eyes . She had everything she could possibly think of and , still not be happy . Sue felt like she deserved Ross for herself .

" Damn his ass gone be mad . He already yelling . I'll catch up with yall later, I aint made no money for him today . "

Cherry rushed away from the island full of food . She did not want no ass beating today . She was about to go walk the streets and get out of there .

" Hahaha alright girl go down Broadway & 4th I heard some ballaz in town . "

Sue always knew where the money was at . All the big events and parties came straight to her phone & email .

" Why the fuck yall all just standing around ? Huh ? Get yall funky asses out there and make some bread BITCHES !! "

Ross yelled at the girls who had just worked two 24 hour shifts . They were all tired . He was supposed to been gave them a real break . He also promised them a vacation trip to Hawaii but , Queen fucked his head up .

" How the fuck we gone go on vacation broke ? Stupid ass hoes GOO !! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY FACE !! "

He yelled at them . They all started to flea like roaches , all the girls . All except Queen and Sue . Sue stood there eating her chips . Reaching for her soda she finshed it off staring at Queen .

" Welcome home bitch . " She walked off headed for the backdoor .

" Scchhuuuhh , Whatever Thot Hoe ! Gone and make my money . " Queen rolled her eyes and put her hand up waving her off .

" What did you just say to me ? " Sue turned back around quickly in defense mode .

" Oh you heard me , I didn't stutter thot hoe . Go......... Make...... My........ MOOOONNNNEEEEEEY....... " Queen stretched her words . She been waiting to fight her for the longest .

" Oh hell naw , bitch you mines . " Sue walked towards her and grabbed for her hair . Befored she could get a good grib , one of Ross homeboys jumped in .

" You bitches is crazy if you think im about to let yall fight . Sue take yo ass own somewhere dawg , " he was aggravated at the whole situation . Ross was sitting back letting all the shit take place .

" Whoa whoa whoa , let they asses bang . This aint got nothin to do with you . They grown as fuck . " he laughed at his own joke . Dude was a clown forreal .

" Naw man you spazzing , Queen gone upstairs ma . " Eric politely grabbed her forearm , trying to lead her to the stairs . He kept the girls feet away from each other .

" Fuck all that if they wanna bang let them . " Ross was having fun watching them .

" It's cool I dont wont to be in this muthafuka anyways . Fuck you Sue I hope yo rotting pussy ass catch aids . "

Queen was not very good at altercations noneless , arguing .

" Alright take your crybaby ass upstairs I heard enough . "

Ross wasn't having fun no more . He was looking at Eric now . He felt some type of way about how his homeboy all of a sudden , had a sweet spot for Queen . " Nigga breaking up a chick fight , who the fuck do some shady gay shit like that ? "

Ross was off in his own head .

" Come her girl , you looking like a snack today ." Ross was being disrespectful as usual .

Queen stood at the bottom of the steps as Sue walked passed her and , towards him . She laughed and curled up in his embrace . He hugged her tight and palmed her ass . She had on a skin tight dress with no panties on .

Queen was disgusted. She flew up the steps and slammed their bedroom door shut . She ran to the shower and started scrubbing her body clean . She was completely broken , completely drained . He was turning her into someone she did not notice .

" You want something else before I head back outside ? " Sue was extatic to have all of Ross's attention .

" Serves that bitch right for fucking with me . " She couldn't be more happier .

" Naw just come back tonight so I can get deep inside you , word ! "

Ross thought about even fucking Sue and making Queen watch of some shit , for his own plesure . He thought he could do whatever to her .

" Alright daddy ." Sue walked out the house ready to make some hundreds . She was having a good day and she wasn't gone let no stuck up bitchtes ruin it .

" Ayoo SuSu !! " Only one person called her that . Her smile went from a smirk to a big ass grin .

" Whats up Slip ? How you been ? As a matter of fact what can I do to service you today ? " She would make some thoudsands tonight she knew it .

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

" I know you mad I stopped that fight . I just aint tryna hear that shit today . I get enough yelling at the crib . I come here to get a peace on mind dawg . Not hear all the extra shit . Feel me ? "

Eric was getting a lapdance talking to Ross . He was married but shit , things weren't perfect at home . He cheated on his wife from time to time . He aint believe in hitting no women though . That was Ross thing only . He was guilty by asscociation though . He felt bad about it .

" I feel you big dawg . I just need to teach my bitch a lesson . So please ; just let me do what I do iight ? " Ross had that look in his eye .

Putting his hand up as to surrender , Eric spoke .

" Whatever man , im out of it . That's yo girl , do with her as you please .

" No love lost ? " Ross was starting to question his homeboys loyalty . He felt the nigga was going soft on him . He just had a vibe .

" No love lost , Im about to head out . Me and De heading to the studio tonight, you gone slide ? "

Eric and his twin brother were focused . They had two mix tapes out and , yes they could sing their butts off . He had so much on his mind . He refused to get in Ross drama this year . He was gone listen to his brother for once.

" Nah ! Just hit me up . I got to holla at Queen . " Ross sniffed a line of coke .

" Iiight bra , Lush come give me a hug ." Eric liked Lush out of all Ross's girls . She was his own personal toy , when he was around . She had the same mocha complexion as his wife . He could care less what she did with other men . Just as long as she stayed clean .

All Ross girls were clean . He made them get checked every month .
Eric paid Lush and was out .

" Lushes I want everybody to get the hell out my house . I mean everybody but , Queen & me . You got one minute to make it happened or , im busting a foot in your ass . " Ross liked to threaten them for the hell of it .

" Okay daddy . " Lush kept to herself . She did whatever she was told and , stayed out the drama . She was just trying to survive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 73 11
(Short Stories).... Just Read to find out.....
131 7 7
Fiction piece based off a girl struggling with a new found gift of premonitions, if you think you have a fun idea to contribute email me candicerisin...
8.3K 140 15
Please read. Worked really hard.
49.4K 158 11
In here will be many slutty short stories. Each chapter will be a different story. I also take recommendations to what else should I write about on...