(Abandoned)Two Sides(Oumasai)

By isaac_fosterr

Kokichi has a split personality, in which he can't control. Shuichi is oblivious of the fact, so he and other... More

Another Me
What a bully
Run!
Leaning Tower Of Kokizza
Lololol Kissss
Operation Oumasai
Math boyfriend
Principal Kirigiri
Social Media Woo
Keeboy!
That was close!
Saturday Shopping
Forest
Wandering
Announcement
A Cry For Help
Update
i died
why are you guys still reading this story
ok gaymers
Bonus Chapter ;)
should i make a book
Ima make it
Find me in Pony town
Circus Kokichi
Crhistmas Special!
DanganLocation is out now
hey hey
ok
Update!
Forest
Demon slayer Shujiro
The Fountain
what if
Part one is up
ay a discord
get smoked
All I'm saying is
Deleting/Marking stories as complete.
Chapter one: Another Me, but I rewrote it for fun.
im writing another book
Yall still here?
s
Data Breach
Update

C o n f u s i o n

3K 119 150
By isaac_fosterr

Art by DailyOumasai on tumblr!! :D

Ouma's POV

I had slammed my door in order to not create an awkward scene, when I noticed one of the papers wasn't where I had left it. I didn't acknowledge it, since I knew Saihara-chan had read it, instead I sat against the door with my knees to my chest and my arms wrapped around them. I sighed.

 At least tomorrow is Sunday. Hopefully my day will be sunnier than this.

I thought, and tried to sleep.

K1-B0's POV(Yay new character)

I shook my head, what could have possibly been that bad as to make Kokichi run upstairs and slam the door? There were millions of calculations happening in my head, and I wasn't saying anything. Kiru-mom must have noticed this because she shook me a little as to snap me out of inactive mode. She's such a good person 😊.

"D-Does anyone have any sort of thought of what could have caused this situation?" I asked.

"It may have something to do with Shuichi's investigation." Kirumi replied. 

Shuichi Saihara was the ultimate blushy boi at the moment, his face was as red as a strawberry with no seeds. Me and Kirumi were both looking at him as he was staring to the side at the ground.

Thank you so much justwanttobekorean! It looks amazing!

"Are you okay, Shuichi Saihara?" Kirumi asked him with concern in her voice, "Did you find something?"

"Y-Yeah....definitely...something..." He trailed off.

I was confusion??

What?

Where?

When?

How?

Why?

Excuse me sir?

Explain...EXPLAIN....EXPLAAAAAIN!!! (K1-B0 is now a dalek)

Saihara's POV

I had a million thoughts echoing through my head. My responses were direct and blunt because I was side tracked. 

What was that letter for? Did it mean something? Is it sincere? It has to be!

"Yes." I responded.

I can't believe I was such a jerk!

"Do you need something?" K1-B0 asked confused.

But the letter, is it really REALLY sincere?

"No." I replied again, and unknowingly headed for the exit.

I need answers before I lose my mind and wear socks and sandals! Oh wait...

(Shuichi I'm dissapointed.)

Sorry for a short chapter, had a sleepover last night and forgot all about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 767 22
Warning: •Blood •Cursing •13+ Scenes Kokichi....is broken. He lost all of his memories in an accident that...Kaito Momota caused. No family,no friend...
184K 5.9K 15
Kokichi Ouma wants to end the killing game no matter what. Even if it means concealing his true emotions and pretending to be the mastermind, making...
330K 10K 102
Kokichi is being tormented with constant nightmares from how the killing game is affecting him. Shuichi is noticing something about Kokichi is off af...
1.6K 51 16
One small white lie can lead to a rumor that can lead to a catastrophe. Kokichi Ouma he was 'normal' per say, he was quite, didn't have much friends...