𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 || 𝔹𝕋𝕊 𝕁...

Por mrsjeonjkayy

<High school au> "You look pretty" ~ I definitely fell for the unintentional compliment. Little did I k... Más

《Chapter 1》
《Chapter 2》
《Chapter 3》
《Chapter 4》
《Chapter 5》
《Chapter 6》
《Chapter 7》
《Chapter 8》
《Chapter 9》
《Chapter 10》
《Chapter 11》
《Chapter 12》
《Chapter 13》
《Chapter 14》
《Chapter 15》
《Chapter 16》
《Chapter 17》
《Chapter 18》
《Chapter 19》
《Chapter 20》
《Chapter 21》
《Chapter 22》
《Chapter 23》
《Chapter 24》
《Chapter 25》
《Chapter 26》
《Chapter 27》
《Chapter 28》
《Chapter 29》
《Chapter 30》
《Chapter 31》
《Chapter 32》
《Chapter 33》
《Chapter 34》
《Chapter 35》
《Chapter 36》
《Chapter 37》
《Chapter 38》
《Chapter 39》
《Chapter 40》
《Chapter 41》
《Chapter 42》
《Chapter 43》
《Chapter 44》
《Chapter 45》
《Chapter 46》
《Chapter 47》
《Chapter 48》
《Chapter 49》
《Chapter 50》
《Chapter 51》
《Chapter 52》
《Chapter 53》
《Chapter 55》
《Chapter 56》
《Chapter 57》
《Chapter 58》
《Chapter 59》
《Chapter 60》
《Chapter 61》
《Chapter 62》
《Chapter 63》
《Chapter 64》
《Chapter 65》

《Chapter 54》

136 3 0
Por mrsjeonjkayy

~ Yoongi's P.O.V ~

The guys, Sooyun and I were currently having our lunch at the café. I've been happier than ever, having the time of my life with these meaningful people. Hence, something seems a little off.

Jungkook isn't here, taking me by surprise. We are never aware of what he's up to nowadays as all he has to do is be with my sister, his girlfriend.

"Sooyun~ah, are you okay? You look like a ghost", the others (except for Tae and Jimin) weren't paying much of an attention to my conversation with Sooyun, since they were all talking about the trip next week.

She could barely open her mouth and I stared at her, dumbfounded as her eye bags were now visible. "Something's wrong, what is it?"

"Ani~ She's just tired, nothing else" (Jimin)

"Jimin, I know you are not someone who lies. Right now, you are clearly lying to my face and don't even try to cover up for Sooyun" (Yoongi)

"It's okay, hyung. She just needs sometime to think about things. Let's not talk about that, right now, hyung" (Tae)

"Taehyung~ah, I need HER to talk. If you th-", the bell rang earning loud groan from the students.

"Oh no, time's up hyung. We got to go. Bye guys!", Jimin instantly stood up and ran out the cafe with Sooyun's hand in his.

"What is going on?", I fixed my eyes on Taehyung who had a perplexed face on.

"Mianhae, Yoongi hyung! My Biology teacher warned me that if I'm late one more time, our next lesson on frog dissection would be replaced with my handsome face", he hurriedly rushed out the cafe.

What a weird kid.

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

"Jimin, wait! I need some air", Sooyun halted and bent down with me, panting for air. "Thank you for saving me back there", as soon as she uttered those words, she leaned on my chest and embraced my torso.

As much as I want to say that my heart beats she is currently hearing, beats just for her, I couldn't. I couldn't say a single word. "You're welcome, best friend"

"It's just too difficult for me to tell Yoongi. I'm worried that they both would get into a random fight AGAIN, because of ME", she pulled away, locking her eyes with me.

"How is it even possible when you have me and Taehyung as your best friends? Don't worry. We would make sure that there isn't any fight nor arguments between them" (Jimin)

"Let's go"

The door was slightly open leaving none in the classroom except for two pupil happily chatting; their laughters filling the classroom. I wish Jungkook and Sooyun stayed this way all the time.

A clearer image of both the students, made our smiles unnoticeably disappear. "Sooyun, let's come back la-", she yanked my hand away as I attempted to grab her attention from them.

"How dare you bail on me since yesterday, Jungkook?! I was so f*cking worried that something had happened to you, but you're here with this b*tch? You didn't even care to respond to my texts nor answer my calls!", her lips quivered in discomfort. Sooyun's words left Jungkook in silence.

"Cut the bullsh*t! You have no rights to yell at my best friend!" (Hyeji)

"Best friend? He is my boyfriend for f*ck sake! Why are you even here, b*tch?!"
(Sooyun)

"Watch what you're saying, Sooyun. It's much appreciated if you respect her", his words not only left her in surprise but me as well.

"What do you mean? I know she's all prettier and popular than me but would you say what we had all this while was a... mistake?" (Sooyun)

"Is that it? Are we done?" (Jungkook)

"That's all you have to say? Seriously, Jungkook?" (Sooyun)

"It's hard to say this but I need a break. I need a break from us. I really do, Sooyun" (Jungkook)

"At least give me the ring back" (Sooyun)

"W-What ring?" (Jungkook)

"I said give me that f*cking promise ring, Jungkook!" (Sooyun)

All he could do was, heave a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry. I actually lost it long ago", his voice stiffened at the sudden outbreak from Sooyun. "I didn't mean to"

"Y-You... You lost it...", Sooyun's eyes repeatedly blinked and met the floor with tears staining her cheeks. Her figure weakened, making her almost collapse on the cold floor but I quickly interpreted and supported her body from the back.

"What do you mean you need a break, Jungkook? She was the best girlfriend anyone could ask for. You're just too blind to even notice the most precious person you had in your life. She cared for you more than you did yourself and this is what you give her in return? I know you're not like this, Jungkook. Hyeji is just changing your mind. Please don't ever fall into her trap" (Jimin)

"Have you gotten what you wanted, Hyeji? For Jungkook to be all yours, now? I'm warning you for one last time. Stop f*cking around with my friends, you crazy b*tch!" (Jimin)

"You are a disgusting person, Hyeji. I can't believe I'm actually standing in front of a filthy minded, shit head. You really need some lessons, Hyeji because none likes you. Oh trust me if I say they don't",  I shot my loathsome nasty look at Hyeji one last time and left the classroom with Sooyun in my arms; unconscious.

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

"Jungkook, look at what he said! Can't you say s-"

"Get your hands off me, Hyeji. I'm heading home", I picked up my bag and scurried out the classroom and to my car.

I couldn't believe what I had just did. Sooyun did not love me for my wealth nor my fame but me. She loved me for who I am and I did not completely take her seriously ever since Hyeji got here.

When she was about to collapse, I really wanted to hold her in my arms and comfort that it was all an unnecessary drama but my arrogance decided to put off that choice.

I dropped my head down and clenched the promise ring with here name engraved on it. "This is how it feels to lose the other half of my life huh?", I whispered to myself. I shouldn't have yelled at Sooyun.

I shouldn't have let Hyeji into my house last night, in the first place. I wish that I never ran into Hyeji the other day at the mall. Hyeji had influenced me, saying that Sooyun is just using me for her own needs. That provoked my deep feelings and ended up hurting Sooyun the other way round.

"I'm sorry, Sooyun. I'm just too stupid to understand how valuable you are", a tear dripped on the ring.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

258K 4.1K 127
In this, you can find alot of angst in this! ^^ Hope you all will enjoy it! It has selfharm
56K 3.1K 39
Being 24 and recently laid off from my job was not all it was cracked up to be. But one job application-that I filled out only because my best friend...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
215 6 9
"When all of sudden you feel attracted toward someone because of his knowledge."