Hetalia Ghoul

By AngelxFlores

° December 25 2018 - #2 in Prucan° °January 5 2019 - #1 in Gerita° °April 24 2019 - #1 in Ameripan° °June 21... More

This is Me
Another One
Where Did He Go?
A Friend
Who's This?
Savior
An Idea
Mask Maker
The Hero
More Information
Hanging Out
Another Day
The One-Eyed
Frog Prince
Problems
The Revenge Deal
The Doctor
The Waiter
Memories and Secrets
Invisible
Gossip
Help
Jealousy
The Rules
The Girl
Clingy
Camera
A Picture
Conversation
Brother
Careful
Suitcase
Protect
Family
Introduction
Blood
Trust
author's note
Suspicion
Child
Love
Investigation
Moving Out
Threat
Kiss
Stay
#1918
Gáta
Tears
Run Away
Persecution
Cry
Memory
Recall
Worried
Sorry
Warning
Redemption
Plan
Young
Who?

Fun

393 18 27
By AngelxFlores

- Antonio's POV -

It wasn't long after Emma and Ludwig left the Lovino's brother walked out of the room. With a smile, he waved at me, "Bye, Antonio,"

"You're leaving already?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have to go to work," he replied, showing himself the way out, "It was nice meeting you!"

"You too,"

Once he left, I decided to go check up on Lovino. I slowly entered his room to see him laying on the floor, "Lovino?"

"Shh," he hushed, "I'm taking a break,"

I looked around the room to see that most of the boxes were still unpacked, and those that were had their contents all scattered messily around him, "It looks like you haven't even started yet,"

"I got bored halfway from opening the boxes," Lovino sat up and stretched, taking a look at the mess he had made in the short time, "What were you and your cousin talking about?"

"Oh, she was just warning me about ghouls in the area," I lied, "But don't worry, as long we're together, nothing will happen,"

"Pfft, I'm not scared," Lovino scoffed.

"I mean, take it from me, a ghoul attack survivor," I said as I pointed st my cast.

"Yeah, but didn't a ghoul save you too?" He blurted out.

"You're right about that," I answered, "That doesn't mean I'm scared of him,"

Lovino's expression flinched for a second but then he shrugged it off.

I stopped to think for a moment, "Are you going to finish unpacking?"

"Probably not," he muttered.

"Great, let's go out," I said as I picked myself up.

"Really?"

"Don't you want to go?"

"It's not that," he responded, "I just don't go out much,"

"Perfect. We can just stroll around,"

"What about your leg?"

"I just have a cast. I'm not inmobile," I smiled and put out a hand to help him stand up, "What do you say?"

Hesitant, he takes my hand and stands up, brushing off his pants and looked at me, "I guess if gets me out of organizing my shit, then sure,"

"Really?" I said, excited.

"Yeah, whatever," he grunted as he grabbed his jacket and started to head to the door, "Let's just go before it gets cold,"

Smiling, I followed him.

"So, where are going?"

"Hm, I don't know," I shrugged, "We'll figure it out,"

I heard him sigh in annoyance, yet a saw a slight smile from him.

_____________________

We ended up going to a mall nearby after insisting we buy stuff to decorate his room. As well went up the escalators, we tried to come up with ideas.

"What about posters?"

"Of what?" He scoffed.

"I don't know?" I genuinely responded, "Do you have favorite music artists?"

"Not really,"

I gasped, "Oh, come on. Everyone has an artist they like,"

He shrugged, "I mean, I listen to music but I don't really have an artist I put on repeat,"

"What type of music do you like?"

He shrugged again, "I listen to a little bit of everything,"

"Ok then, I'll guess," I thought for a second, "By the way you dress, probably rock or something,"

Lovino rolled his eyes, "Literally, I'm only wearing black jeans and a jacket but whatever,"

"You probably had an emo phase as a teenager,"

"Shut up,"

"You're not denying it,"

We entered the music store, where they had variety of CDs, records, posters, and merchandize.

"Oh, I know!" I exclaimed as I got a record, "You probably have a deep love for something expected like Lady Gaga,"

Lovino laughed and shook his head again, "First of all, I don't listen to Pop for sure. And second, Lady Gaga is actually good but I don't have a deep love for her,"

"Oh, I do," I said jokingly, "I have Bad Romance as my alarm so you'll wake up on the right side of the bed for sure,"

"Whatever," Lovino scrolled through the display of posters they had and suddenly stopped to stare at one with a curious expression.

I walked up next to him and examine what he was looking at, "Frank Sinatra?"

I saw a small smile curve from him, "My dad used to put on his songs all the time when I was little,"

It was a simple poster, just the singer standing with an iconic smile and hate with a blue background and his signature printed on it, "I'll buy it,"

"No, don't," Lovino argued, "It's my room so I'll buy it, idiot,"

"Fine, but I'll pay for ice cream,"

"Ice cream?"

"You don't like ice cream?"

"Uh, I'm lactose intolerant,"

"Oh, it's fine! They have non lactose options,"

"Great," he answered, not sure if it was sarcastic or not.

_________________________

"What flavor do you want?"

Lovino shrugged yet again, "Surprise me,"

After answering, he went ahead to go look at a store nearby as I got the ice cream. When I found him, he was browsing the sunglasses. I tapped his shoulder and handed him his cone.

Hesitant, he took it and stared at it until he finally took a bite, "Oh, this is coffee flavor?"

"Yeah, I thought you might like it,"

"I actually do," he said in a tone of which sounded like he was surprised. But he genuinely seem to enjoy it, which made me glad.

_______________________

We ended leaving with only Lovino's poster and ice cream, "So you like oldies like your dad?"

"Yeah, I guess. He was an old fashioned guy. He would put his favorite music on while he made us clean the house,"

"What about your mom?"

"She died giving birth to Feliciano and me,"

"Oh, sorry," I knew that he and his brother were orphans, being cared for by the lady and her husband that worked in the coffee shop but we never got to that conversation.

"It's fine," he sighed and kicked a rock on his path "It's not like I knew her anyways,"

"I understand," I responded, "I have a half brother. I think from my father's side. Never met him either but he went missing a while ago. I don't even know his name,"

We kept talking as we went back home. I learned a lot about him even though they were little things. Like his favorite color, his favorite shows. I was glad he was finally warming up to me.

It was sundown when we got home. As soon as we did, he flopped down onto the couch and groaned.

"Tired?"

He nodded.

"Then go to sleep, silly," I yawned, suddenly aware of how much my leg and body ached from being active all day.

As I headed to my room, I heard Lovino mutter, "...Thanks for today. I guess I had fun..."

"I had fun too," I grinned, "Goodnight,"

"Night," he said, eyes almost closed.

I thought about telling him to go to his bed, but he seemed peaceful. I waited until he was fast asleep to get the blanket from his room and covered him. I watched as his chest rose when he took deep breaths and how occasionally, his face would twitch.

I found myself laughing silently at myself, at how much of a fool I am to fall so quickly for a stranger who won't trust me.

_______________________

A/N;

Sorry this is more of a filler chapter, but I felt the need to update since it's almost been a month.

I have a headcanon where Half Ghouls can eat some food but it's rare and has to be overpowered by coffee; hence why Lovino was able to eat the ice cream.

Also,  we reached 12k reads!! So cool and unexpected!! Thank you!

make sure to read another fic I uploaded recently! It's called Doodles on Your Skin and it's Highschool Gerita with a soulmate au :)

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I appreciate all comments and votes and I'll see y'all next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.7K 61
Joseph Nelarna was a boy whose existence wasn't supposed to be possible. Ghouls were supposedly extinct for a long time, yet he and his ghoul mother...
129K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
8.6K 305 10
[DISCONTINUED] GHOUL: {A monster that kills it's prey then eats the human flesh} That's what y/n was, a monster to the eyes of the world. At the ag...
1.4K 75 13
Tokyo Ghoul X Reader ...with undertones of Yanderes. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. Its mostly Kaneki x Reader x Hide...Because they deserve the wo...