Monster Girls ( Male/Female R...

By Psajchol

I'm back after a long amount of time! And well... I thought I'll give Wattpad one more chance after it delete... More

Intro
Coils of love ( Lamia x Male!Reader )
Locked up ( SCP-682 x Male!Reader )
Easter bunny~ ( Wererabbit x Male!Reader ) Easter special!
Trap on a New Hero ( Succubus x Male!Reader )
Confused ( Anubis x Male!Wanderer!Reader )
Blazing Beauty ( Blaze x Fem!Reader )
Tears of Joy ( Ghast x Male!Reader )
Milky lifestyle ( Holstaur x Male!Reader )
Predators and Prey ( Vampires x Human!Male!VampireHunter!Reader )
Lab Rat ( SCP-682 x Male!Reader ) Lemon
Wild Gods and Shamans! ( Female!TrollShaman x Male!Reader )
Lost and Bounded ( Wendigo x Male!Traveller!Reader )
Fluffy hugs! ( Yeti x Male!Reader )
Luring depths ( Sea Emperor x Male!Reader )
Serious ( Rachnera x Female!Reader ) Lemon
My Precious~! ( Male!Reader x Yandere!DragonGirl )
One Girl, Three Voices ( Hydra x Male!Reader )
Cold Embrace ( Yandere!Yuki-Onna x Male!Reader )
Goblins are easy~? ( Goblins x Male!Reader x Hobgoblin )
Contest! ( Important for this book! )
Contest ( Voting )
Book Reboot

The Angriest of Them All ( Devilijho )

22K 113 109
By Psajchol

Imma give you advice kid, run like hell!

( Reader P.o.V )

Ancient Forest

Many of you may wonder why am I running right now... Well, I'm a researcher and ever since portal to another universe opened a strange woman with horns and demon wings turned some of the monsters into, well, women. They still have their monster-like abilites and appearence but humanized. They are still pretty much the same too...

While I am saying that I do know that there's at least ten feet tall Devilijho woman running after me while uprooting smaller trees in her way. Some parts of her glow red as she runs after me, stomping everything in her way down, even a Great Jagras that wanted to protect it's territory was literally ran over despite the size differrence.

When a Tobi-Kadachi got in her way she picked it up by a tail and flung far away while speeding up her run after me. I was running fast, faster than ever in my life and I already escaped quite a few troubles in the past. Wise was the man that came up with escape, not one bow down to his technique exhausted...

Right now, however, it's either me getting saved by hunters or her catching me and doing... whatever she plans to do with me. There was also a single thing I didn't thought over... A large fallen tree in which I slammed into. I bounced back and groaned as I tried to get up but saw the Devilijho looking down at me...

Agh, fuck my life...

Flashback - 2 Hours Earlier

I looked over a caught Kulu-Ya-ku girl who looked at us with her glowing green eyes. I scratched my head while looking over her as she looked back at us. At some point she took interest in one of the hunters and kept staring at him. I and my other researcher friend decided to get her back to the village for further investigation. He was walked off along with the hunter she kept staring at that was holding her small frame... Strange, I'm pretty sure she was bigger before.

I shrugged my shoulders and I followed older hunter into the Ancient Forest. At some point we spotted a few more of those 'changed' monsters as they were doing pretty much the same as always. Fighting for turf or simply eating. I caught two more who were also sent with two hunters each, leaving me a squad of four.

At some point I felt the ground shake while a roar shook it even harder. I was excited by the thought of observing another monster while hunters armed themselves just in case. I ran in the direction of the roar and soon enough reached a clearing where I saw a recent fighting site. I was about to go down there when suddenly a Great Jagras girl just slammed into the tree not too far from our position.

Just then out of the treeline a Devilijho girl stepped out and she, ekhm, voluptuous. I was consumed by her beauty as she walked over to Jagras and picked her up before throwing to the side again. The weaker girl simply groaned in pain. I reached out towards the great Devilijho while hunters tried to stop me but...

Her eyes shot to where we were after I stepped on a twig and she roared, forgetting about the Jagras and charging straight at us. I saw the fanged wyvern simply get back on her feet before running off. One of the hunters in my squad was picked up and thrown the way she escaped... I also saw other fly aside, slapped like flies. Then... I felt something on top of my head.

I looked up just to have my vision completly taken over by a pair of green scaled breasts. Before I could even register what's happening I was picked up in both hands. She raised my face to her and looked me over before sniffing me. I was ready to shit myself at any given moment but she nuzzled into my neck before throwing me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walking off while giving an occasional punch in the face to everything that came in range...

(Y/N) : How about we talk it out? I can get you a lot of food or anything you need!

Silence.

(Y/N) : You know, if you'll let me study you we can just leave you be...

Silence. I mean except for usual forest sounds and her walking... Sometimes a monster being punched... IN THE FACE!

(Y/N) : You're really pretty but it doesn't allow you to kidnap me...

Silence.

(Y/N) : So, are you going to eat me or what? I'm really anxious about it...

Silence.

(Y/N) : Can you even understand me?

Devilijho : You're talking too much. Shut up or I'll eat you.

(Y/N) : Seems like a fair deal...

As she kept on walking like that I saw a few fruit trees. A few other monsters were getting out of her way in a hurry... And I mean like one didn't watch where she's running and ran head first into a tree, knocking herself out. I was hanging like this and I looked down... I mean when you're thrown over her shoulder like that you've got a nice view of her behind.

(Y/N) : So, where are we going?

Silence.

(Y/N) : With the silent treatment again?

But nothing happened...

(Y/N) : If you're going to kidnap me at least give me some entertainment.

Her arm moved before she picked me up with one and... shoved a fruit in my mouth. It was of course too big to eat in one bite and it was stuck in my mouth. I groaned and she put me over her shoulder again. Well, I guess until we get to her place all I have left is staring at her ass... I mean, now that I think about it, it could be worse...

After a bit more walking - staring from my part - we reached a large cave. It was filled with all type of plants and even some flowers... Even a scary and angry monster like her must like to have a cozy home. I was put on a 'bed' of sorts. It was made of diffrent type of grass and leaves. As she put me down she turned to the entrance and sniffed the air. In the meantime I hit the back of my head causing the fruit to shoot out of my mouth with a pop.

(Y/N) : Nice... Now, can I know why I'm here?

Devilijho : You will be mine as a mate, if you like it's good for you, if not I don't care.

(Y/N) : A dominant woman... I'm slightly aroused.

Devilijho : If you are aroused just by that I belive that mating shouldn't be a problem for you~

Oh, I felt that change in tone. I must have hit a string she likes to be pulled. Let's play as submissive as I can and hope that I can survive the first session of whatever she've planned to do. I was about to be stripped when she whipped her head back at the entrance... Just for the fruit to hit her in the eye, before I know it I was back on my feet as an old hunter was pulling me away while two other attacked her.

She took quite a beating from their surprise attack until she've managed to hit them aside. She seemed pretty angry but when she saw me running away, she went nuts. I mean she became so mad she started to glow and charged after me and the old hunter.

Devilijho : Don't you fucking run away from me! I'll bite your legs off! I'll tear that old fart into tiny parts and feed you with them!

(Y/N) : She seems angry!

Hunter : Less talking, more running!

(Y/N) : She's getting closer!

Hunter : I can see that much!

He did a spin around and swung his great hammer right in her face...

Nothing happened...

That is until she tried to bite down onto him. He dodged her jaws and tried to run again but she smacked him with her tail. I didn't care enough to check on the hunter, instead I put all of my strenght into legs. After some running I hide behind a large tree and took a breath of relief. I'm sure that I'm safe...

Devilijho : I like this play of cat and mouse...

I froze in place before turning my head to the side and seeing her bending down a tree next to the one I was hiding behind as her red glowing eyes stare into my own. I did all I could at the moment. I started to run again.

(Y/N) : Aaaaaa! Aaaaa! Aaaaaaaaa!

Devilijho : Why are you running? Why are you running?!

(Y/N) : Aaaaa!

I run off and the chase begun as such. That's how the complication of my life lead to the moment I'm right now in.

End of Flashback

Devilijho : I'll bite your legs off so you'll never run away again~

(Y/N) : I give up!

Devilijho : Too late for that. I'll have a tasty snack~

(Y/N) : I'll shut up when you'll be carrying me back!

Devilijho : Hmmmm. Deal, but starting screaming and... *She rubes my legs with her hand* ...say goodbye to those.

She picked me up this time using a nearby vine to bounds my body. I feel like this is some kinky situation... As I was being carried I started getting bored and after looking over some nature I continue to stare at her ass. I mean I've been doing it the whole time when she was carrying me before, not like this makes that much of a difference. At least, she've turned back to normal.

When we once again reached the cave she put me bounded on the bed. She used her claw to cut throught the clothes and vine. I looked at my ripped clothes as I turned to her I noticed... That her scales covering her private area moved and she suddenly jumped on top of me, pinning me down. I looked at her size and strenght...

(Y/N) : I don't think that my pelvis will appriciate this situation!

Devilijho : But I know what will~

(Y/N) : Please be gently...

My answer was only a dark giggled as her face was covered by darkness, all I could see was a pair of glowing red eyes as I suddenly felt force slamming down on me...

- Bonus -

( Reader P.o.V )

Devilijho's Cave

A few years later

(Y/N) : And this is how I've met your mother!

You finished the story to your daughters. Two younger ones wanted to hear it again but older three heard it enough so they went to play. They were much like Jiha, my mate and owner. They're strong, they're easily angered but cute daughters. While the two listened to me the other three found it a good idea to play catching a ball... A Jagras was a ball in this situation, poor thing.

After the story the two daughters gave me a quick - but powerful! - hug and left to play with others. As I walked towards the cave's entrance I heard a loud wet splat as my daughters started to argue that one tossed it too hard and it hit the tree instead. Splatted. I entered the cave and shook off the thought of cleaning it.

Jiho : Hehe~ They're having fun, I can hear it here!

(Y/N) : You seem happy that your daughters just threw a giant lizard with enough strenght to splat it against the tree...

Jiho : That shows strenght! You're a good mate then!

Jiho was sitting in the shadows and only her outline was visable, but as I got used to the dark I saw more of her and at some point I saw her completely. She was lying on the biggest bed, our 'bed', and looking at me. Her stomache was now large and moving slightly, our new daughter or maybe son this time ready to be born.

So much things changed as we spent time together, like her attitude towards me and my overall personality. She became more beautiful and stronger but one thing didn't change...

Those glowing red eyes that I've became prisoner of. Reality or dream, I can feel them on me... always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 17
[ さぁ.. ] [ 賭け狂いましょう! ] [ Now..] [ Let's get our gambling freak on! ] Kakegurui Females x Fem Reader ______________________________ *Sort of strong la...
727 20 2
this is in honor of hitting 100 followers. i can't be more thankful for each of you! i love you so much and thank you for the support! this will be a...
7.6K 87 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...
1.8M 22.1K 115
🌻 f l u f f πŸ’₯ s m u t πŸ₯€ a n g s t πŸ”₯ r e q u e s t s πŸ’‹ l i m e y ✨ h e a d c a n n o n s πŸ—Ώ s h i t p o s t πŸŒͺ a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...