The Mitchell Boys

By FightingAndSurviving

𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐠... More

Chapter 1
Character clear up.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 18

7K 275 37
By FightingAndSurviving

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE THE WORDS BOLD ON YOUR PHONE PLEASE TELL ME. THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND SUPPORT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, IT HELPS ME STAY MOTIVATED TO WRITE. SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS.

I walked into my French class leisurely, I really didn't need this class. I was a really good student till senior year, so I have most of my credits. All I really need is economics and math. I took summer classes for extra credits during freshman and sophomore year. School was everything to me. When I got good grades or won an award my family didn't seem as broken.

Im also was fluent in French, I can speak some Spanish because some of my old friends taught me.  But my mom made me learn French, said it was beautiful and the language of love. That her step dad was French so she had to learn it. So I had to learn it to have deep conversations with my step grandpa. He could speak English but he preferred French.

I strolled in trying not to think about which Michell boy will be in my class. I walked up to the teacher, she was a female with very curly, muddy colored hair. Her hair was everywhere and she had wrinkles and frown lines. I would say she was in her 50s maybe. She was wearing a long skirt and a long sleeve red shirt. She had in glasses that weren't that big.

She was standing next to her desk and I walked up to her. "Hello, I'm Chris your new student." She looked at my hand. "Warning this class might be hard for you, we're already passed the half year point. So don't goof off if you want to pass." I looked at the class who clearly didn't give a fuck. "Im here to teach you French. Take a seat at table 4."

Her classroom desks were really just long tables. Good amount of length but the width to fit maybe 2-3 people. She numbered them with a price of paper taped to the corner. Table 4 was to the left of the class second row. There was only 4 rows her class and each row had 3 tables. So her class would have to have at the most 24 people. I have 1/24 chances of sitting next to a micheal boy. The odds seem to be in my favor for once.

Of course I thought too soon. Jordan walked into the class and when he saw me at the desk his face dropped. Of course. His facial expression became stern as he walked over here. He sat down on the empty seat to the right of my and hissed under his breath. "Why are you sitting here? Are you really trying to fuck with me and my brothers that bad?"

I rolled my eyes, "if I had was smart enough and had that much power to make sure I sat my you or your brothers or have classes with you I wouldn't be in this school. I wouldn't be in your house if I had those powers. And I sure wouldn't use them to sit or be in any range with you or your brothers." I hissed back.

"God why does this bimbo have to sit next me?" He muttered in french. I glared at him. "Why does this  whiny jackass have to sit next to me?"  He looked taken aback. "You know french?" It took everything for me not to roll my eyes st him. "No, I just took French 2 because I felt like going into a language I've never heard before would be great for my grades!" He gave me an unimpressed look. "I thought you and your boys weren't suppose to talk to me. I apparently have to plague and the moment you touch me you have an std and grow a second head."

I put a hand over my heart and one on my forehead and acted like I was in pain. I shot my hand out at him and later my head in the desk. "No get back, I feel it coming and I can't control it anymore. If you keep associating with me I don't know what will happen." I grunted like I was in pain. "No, it's happening, you're. You're. You're going to catch my  cooties!"  I gasped in horror like it was to much. Jordan looked highly intrigued big at the same time pissed and like he was trying not to smile then pissed at himself for wanting to smile. These boys are bipolar.

I didn't notice the weird looks for me the other students till now. The girls looked pissed, some guys looked interested and others looked like they have no idea what just happened. I smirked,

"hello everyone. I'm guessing you guys don't know French based on the stupid looks you have on your faces. If you do than you are not part of that comment so don't be offended. I'm Chris and I apparently had cooties. So watch out for that. I also have a dick so don't be weirded out of i tell you to suck it. He's an ass and I'm new here. But I'm guessing both of those were blatantly obvious. Yes i speak fluent french, will I be your partner in an assignment. No, because I know I'll do everything. Just keep paying an over you do to keep giving you A's. Well that was my introduction speech. And if you can't tell already, I'm a bitch. And you know what they say about bitches. Don't f-" I saw the teacher look at me. "Mess with them."

After I was done with my pointless speech I looked around. It seems like only one person I understood what I said. Others looked confused or pissed that Jordan was struggling not to laugh. The teacher didn't look impressed, she sighed. "Why are you and Jordan in this class if you can speak fluent french?" Jordan kicked his feet up on the desk and shot her a pantry melting smile. "You know you love me miss Cronk. Why would I want to spend time in another persons class when I could be having fun here with you." She sighed. "I don't believe any of the crap that comes from your mouth Ethan." He smirked and leaned his head back into his hands.

She turned her hard gaze on my next. "How about you miss Walter? Why are you in my class when you clearly are fluent." I could make up some bull crap like Ethan but i know that won't work. "Okay I'll be honest. I can't draw for crap... wait no I can I just am to lazy to try to put all the time and effort in. I can't roll an r for the life of me so I'll just let my friends teach me the language. I'll bore my mind out in study hall and ultimately act like a damn fool. All the other electives involved things I either didn't care about or was crap at them. Example, jewelry 101. I've seen the things they do, nope. God forbid me to soil my hands with that finery which would be useless after highschool. So I chose an easy A. Miss cronk, I think you and me will be great friends."

The class laughed and others looked unimpressed. Miss Cronk sighed, "just don't disturb the class." I smiled and me and Jordan said at the same time, "I wouldnt dream of it." I looked at him with my eyes wide. He had the same look. Wow that was a coincidence.

Miss Cronk then started class. Me and Jordan didnt talk for the rest of the period. Like at all. Didn't make contact or look at each other. So when the bell rang he was up out of his seat and already socializing with people. I grabbed my bag and went out of class. I waited at the door for Quinn because there was no way I would find that god forsaken cafeteria by myself.
                                                             ^^^^*^*^^^***^**^*^^**^*****

Quinn found me and took me to the cafeteria which wasn't even part of the damn school. It had its own center and was basically a food court with different kinds of food you could get. I was in awe, the  reality struck and I realized I'm a poor bitch. Fun.

Quinn found and empty table and sat down at it. "Joshua and Loren said they'll find us during lunch. I'm basically your babysitter so I'll oblige you." I gave her a 'are you serious' look. "I don't  need you to feel like your obligated to eat with me. I'm not going to let your ego and make you think that you're a better person because you are with the new girl. You can sit and eat if you want to eat or you can walk away. I don't care what you do really, but don't make it sound like I'm forcing you  to be here when it's all you."

She looked at me with those eyes that seem like they're assessing me. The she smiled, her features lightened up and it didn't seem like she had sick a stick up her ass. "You have moxie. Keep that or else this school will eat you alive. When you come out you won't even recognize yourself."

I nodded at her advice but I didn't need it. I'm always still going to be me, sure soemthings might change but at the end of the day the important things stay the same. And if I were to change it would be because I wanted it. Not because some school wanted me to fit in.

"Want to get some food?" Quinn asked me. I nodded. I should have some money in my backpack. I always make sure to have some money on me, just for emergency situations. We left or backpacks at the table like I see everyone else doing and going into one of the many lines.

This school seemed to at the very least know it's shit. My old school only had 2 lines at lunch and a cafeteria in and outside. They tried to feed like over 1,000 people with only 2 lines. Not this school, they had many likes and two area to get food. It was efficient and fast.

Me and Quinn went in line and I spotted Josh and Loren. I waved and they came over. They already had trays with food. This school sort of did give me a fan girl moment. I always wanted lockers and those red trays like in the movies. And you grab the food you wanted. But of course that was in the movies. But this school was exactly like in the movies, rich, nice, lockers, trays.

All that it's missing is magic and a basement which holds unholy secrets. Wow I'm such a dork. I smiled and moved forward. Quinn just went up to get food and i would be next. She grabbed the tray and moved. Josh stopped his conversation with Loren for a second to tell me it was my turn to go up.

I grabbed the red tray which satisfies this little part of me that haven't grown up yet. To be honest it's only my body that grew up, I still act like a unruly 13 year old. I looked at the food and almost sighed in relief when I saw there were prices. I had about $20 in my pocket after I took it out the bag so I shoudl be good.

My moment of relief ended just as quick as it came. The food prices were atrocious. The wrap was $9 and there slice of chocolate cake was $6. I skimmed all the the food to find the cheapest ones. The bento protein wrap kit was $9 so I grabbed that. I saw they had a salad bar so I would only get this and if I was hungry after I'd get stuff there. I packed a water today so I won't get a drink.

I slid down the area and was at the cashier. I typed in my id code 168582 in the panel thing. The lady told me I need to get my id to buy lunch. You swipe it through the device like at a real store. "That will be $9." I reached in my pocket to get my money. But before I could she said, "now you have $41 dollars on your account." I was shocked. Wait what? She cleared her throat and kindly asked me to make room for the next person. I walked dazed, Alyssa must have put only on my lunch account.

I wasn't happy about it but I wasn't complaining. I'll talk to her later about it, I'll have to pay her and Mr. Micheal back when I gave the money. I need to find a job here.

We walked back to our table with Loren and josh. "Girl why did it take you that long to get food?" Josh asked. "Did you see how many options there were! And the prices are  absurd." I pointed at my food. "9 dollars for this." Loren laughed. "Cheaper then Starbucks." Josh made a noice, "Dutch bros is sooooo much better." He gasped and made his voice higher. "Controversy who. Scandal~" I laughed. I turned to face forward and stopped just in time before I hit a girl standing informant of me.

Josh and Loren didn't have as much luck as me and Quinn, they ran into us. The girl in front of me had light brown hair, bleached at the tips. Her boobs were way to big to be natural for a girl our age and about to fall out of her top. Her skirt barley covered anything  and she had caked so much makeup on her face it could give 3 people a full face. Her lips were unnaturally plump and her face looked like a Snapchat filter on Yaz's phone.

She had two people behind her, one with dyed blond hair and the other with platinum hair. Both looking similar to the girl in front of us. The girl infront of us stuck her hand out, she had in two bracelets and a ring worth more than my house one. Her nails were acrylic and long. Coffin shaped I think and painted bubble gum pink. How does she get anything done with nails that long.

She had in fake eyelashes that were long enough to compete with drag queens, she had piercing blue eyes that seemed to be fake. Her eyebrows were planked and threaded, not a hair out of place or her head.

She smiled at me, it didn't reach her eyes, she oozed fake and snake. I grabbed her hand and shook. She let go after and took out her sanitizer and wiped her hands. "Sorry, can never be to careful. I'm Barbra but everyone calls me barb." I wanted to snort at the irony. Barb should be short for Barbie because she's giving her a run for her money.

"You must be the new girl cause I haven't seen you around." I nodded. She was taller than me but I'm guessing that's because of her 3 inch black heels. She was sickly thin and seemed to have a body similar to models if you didn't include the huge tits that cost  could feed a whole family for a year.

"Well let me save you from these losers." Hos she said these would make you think she was talking about a bug. "We can show you around and tell you about how this school works, we have a system we go by." Loren cut in. "Don't you want to at least give her a day before you go after her like she's the newest piece of meat to try." Barb glared at Loren. "You didn't seem to mind it to much when it was you in this position. To bad you think with your ass and not your brain. You were just a gold digger a money whore who thought that because she was climbing up she could have it all. Look where it got you know."

Loren glared at her, "pot calling kettle black." Barb rolled her eyes. She looked at me like I was a piece of meat left in the middle of a pack of hungry lions. At the same time her eyes looked like they were dissecting me, like she wanted to ick my brain. See how I ticked.

"Well me and the girls were wondering if you would like to sit with us during lunch. Have you thought about joining the cheer squad? It gives you automatic rights into the kings favor and all their parties." I had to keep from making a gagging sound.

"Barb you know that's not true and-" barb cut josh off. "Shut up Josh. Why are you still here anyways, your polluting the school with your sin." I felt like something inside just snapped. I had to take deep breaths and form it back into small rope so the dam didn't break free.

"Anyways what do you say? We have a few rumors to talk to you about too. Like did you really get dropped off here in the kings limbo? Or that you're really poor and used that to get in doable of people?" I could see the spark in her eyes. That's why. She would t even look at me if it weren't the case. I smiled an emotionless smile and walked to our table. I set my food down and looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. My brain doesn't really like to listen to bullshit coming out of homophobic bitches that care more about how much diamonds and gold is one the stick shoved up her ass." I took a breath. "So get your fake boobs and attitude out of my face please. I'm going to go eat my food with this so called sinner and so called money whore. Bye bye." I waved at her and sat down. Her face was red but it was hard to tell under all the makeup.

Josh and Loren quickly follows me into seats after I sat down, poorly trying to hide their laughter. Quinn was giving me a look of dread screaming 'what have you've done'. I shrugged at her. And I noticed once again all eyes were on me. And of course the faxes I feel the most and first see are the micheal boys. Brian's gaze is cold and wide. The other boys are either looking st the situation void of emotions or laughing.

I've stared i to each others eyes from across the cafeteria, I forced my gaze away and looked at my food. The cafeteria was pretty much quiet except if he people laughing or Barbs friends trying to soothe her. Damn, I have to stop being so impulsive and acting on my emotions without thinking. Because I'm pretty sure I just put a target on my back. And the way Quinn and others are looking at me confirms my suspicion. Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 1.6K 65
Tears started falling from his eyes, "Because I'm not supposed to like you! I'm a boy, and so are you, and it's just weird, and it's not right," he r...
1.6K 49 27
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...
84K 3.4K 56
"I wanted to remind him of the night we cleared things out. He has all the right to fear especially that we're deviating from the norm. But what is r...
61.9K 776 36
I really hope people enjoy this ! It's my first time writing so please leave suggestions if you don't like something ! Thanks for reading ! ...