Tony steals a pufferfish (Per...

By ninjaod

No, the seven and anybody else is not dead No, they did not betray him And NO Annabeth is NOT evil But other... More

You can skip this if you want....
A news flash with Jeremy the fish.....no im not crazy.
Attempted kidnapping #1
We find out how deadly plushies can be.
*instert dramatic backstory
Things start to go wrong (unsurprisingly)
Persassy strikes again!
We fake our deaths and do some water magixxsssss
Mmmmmm cooookies
Fluffy hast been stolen!
We take a surprise trip to sea world
Sombody toucha ma Blue spaggett
We goin shopping
Clint gets kidnapped by his cult
A party worthy of Dionysus
Side story: Reunion in the rectangle store
Chaos....no other title would fit....
side story: How percy found da wae
LOOK, A CHAPTER!
We should probably get them from under that building...
Percy blows up more stuff
The aftermath of the situation (The last Chapter)

All this. ALL THIS. Over a DiNg DaRn PuFfErFiSh.

38.8K 1.2K 2.4K
By ninjaod

A/n: lol you guys are gonna hate me for what I'm going to do to Percy... MWAHAHAHA plz  don't kill meh...
Also something is wrong with my Wattpad and I can't answer anything on my message board for some reason... just so you know I'm not ignoring you.

Percy and Annabeth had had a surprisingly calm week. I know right?....surprising.

But that was probably because Percy was on house arrest (Annabeth's idea of course). Since he had been stuck in the house for a week, he hadn't really had a chance to blow something up (unless you count exploding cereal, don't ask).

So since he hadn't been out for a while, Annabeth thought it was fair for him to leave the house for a small coffee break (read small date). So after wandering the streets of New York for a bit, they came by a small cafe and sat down for a relaxing evening. We all knew that wasn't going to last.

"So, Perce, when are you starting your marine biology course in New Rome university?" (a/n:is this how university works? IDK just go with it, I'm still a child who hasn't done anything important yet.) Annabeth said while taking a sip of her pure black coffee.
"Well" Percy started, "I'm starting in about a month for some courses...what about you?"
"I'm going for a few on architecture and I've already re-designed most of the buildings on mount Olympus. I'm starting at the same time you are"

"Awesome" Percy then downed the rest of his vanilla coffee with milk and 5 teaspoons of sugar. Annabeth wrinkled her nose at the sight.

"I don't understand how you can drink something so sugary"
"Well at least I don't have a pure black coffee mixture of death" Percy answered back.
Annabeth snorted "you're just too weak to try anything with less than two spoonfuls of sugar"
Percy crossed his arms and stuck out his tongue at her and Annabeth laughed and before looking him straight in the eye and drinking the rest of her coffee in one go. Percy was speechless.

When they finally paid and left, they made their way down the street. It was surprisingly calm and they had just let their guard down when the fates decided to have their fun. Well, their version of fun which is not fun a all.

Percy and Annabeth had just sat down on a bench for Annabeth to read and for Percy to stuff as much blue ice cream in his mouth as possible, you know, like normal couples do, when they suddenly heard a shout.

They turned to look and caught sight of a very patriotic guy. Percy had to stop himself from cursing the fates excessively when he realised who it was.

Well frick, here we go again.

Steve walked forwards towards the couple with confidence. He was looking very serious in his captain America suit which had his shield strapped to his back. When he reached them Steve spoke up.

"I need you to come with me."
Annabeth quickly analysed the situation before coming to a conclusion.
"No"
"Sorry I'm not taking no for an answer" Steve said subtly reaching for his shield. Annabeth's eyes flickered briefly to his hand before glaring at him angrily.

"I said it once and I'm not going to say it again" she said with annoyance "me and Percy were doing nothing wrong therefore you have no right to take us anywhere"

Percy nodded and ate another spoonful of ice cream.

"Listen" Steve said almost pleadingly "I don't want to fight you, but I will if I have to."
"You can try" was all Annabeth said.
That's when faint whistling sound caught Percy's attention. His demigod instincts kicked in and he automatically grabbed Annabeth and flung himself and Annabeth to the ground.

It was lucky he did because not even a second later a shield smashed into the bench destroying the rest of his ice cream and the bench.

"ExCuSe Me ThAt WaS rUdE" Percy shouted as he turned to face the Steve. He was more upset about the ice cream.Was it too much to ask for a relatively calm evening?

Percy gave him an angry look before noticing another person arrive. Backup.

It was Spider-Man. He swung himself around to stand next to Steve.

Percy winced. He really hoped that Annabeth wouldn't notice him. He knew enough to know that if she did, then he would not leave without out a few bruises. Well one thing for sure is that Annabeth would not be seeing him as she was passed out the floor.

He had managed to knock out his girlfriend while trying to stop her from getting hit by a frisbee. He could see all hope of a normal evening rush out window and smatter into a million pieces. He quickly put her in a relatively safe position before turning to face the pair of superheroes.

Captain America cleared his throat before speaking.
"Just come with us peacefully and-"
Percy interrupted him by snorting.
"Are you seriously telling me to come with you peacefully after you tried to decapitate me with your glorified frisbee?"

Peter looked at him accusingly.
"Says the person who broke into the tower in the first place"
"I wouldn't have had to break into the tower if someone hadn't had stolen a pufferfish"
Peter didn't have a comeback for that.

Strike two for persassy.

"This is your last chance to come with us" Steve said firmly.
"I think we all know I'm not going to let myself be kidnapped" Percy said while getting into a fighting position.

And so they fought.

One question went through Percy's mind as dodged captain America's fist.

"Hey guys" Percy said as he dodged a shield "why-" he caught a punch "-are you even-" he jumped out the way of a Spider-Man "-after me?"

"Because-" Peter said "- you did random water voodoo magic" he shot a web at him. "And you're not dead when you're meant to be"

At this point you dear reader are wondering why Percy didn't just summon a tsunami and call it a day.

Well earlier that day he had had a competition with Jason to see who could do the more impressive thing with their powers. I'm not gonna say who won, but let's just say Percy was pretty drained energy wise.

At this point the fight had moved over to a construction site."how does that thing even work?" Percy said as he dodged the shield again and watched it return to Steve.

"I don't know. Vibranium does whatever it wants" Peter said as he swung around.
"Not the time to have a conversation" Steve said as he yeeted his shield full force at Percy.
Percy jumped out the way at the last second and It went full force into one of the support beams holding up the half finished building. The building gave a small creaking sound.

"I have a bad feeling about this Mr Rogers" Peter said as he shot another web at Percy.
"This is a fight, not a friendly conversation, Peter." Steve threw another punch that Percy blocked.

"Oh yeah Nico said he had a conversation with you at a phone store yesterday" Percy said casually.

Steve stopped for a second, a look of shock covering his face. He tried to snap out of it and threw his shield. With his lack of focus, the shield flew straight past Percy and hit The already weak beam that was supporting the building. The creaking sound got louder.

The sound got increasingly loud until it was unbearably loud. Peter suddenly stopped and covered his ears in pain. The combination of the sound and his spider sense going crazy was unbearable. For Percy, his ADHD kicked in and he cleared his mind.

He saw exactly what was going to happen. He saw a piece of building start to fall onto Steve that not even he could catch. He saw the beam that was heading Peter's way that Peter was failing to notice. It was like one of those riddles about who you would choose to save. He could choose to save himself, but that was out of the question. So it was between Steve and Peter.

So he did the only thing he could do. He ran towards Steve with the utmost determination and with some of the last of his powers he fired a shot of water at Peter, knocking him out the construction site.

He tackled Steve out the way just as the building collapsed around him.

*** plz don't kill me.....I promise he'll be ok.....I think.

Annabeth regained consciousness when she heard a loud crash.

She sat up quickly and when she noticed a certain seaweed brain missing, she ran straight towards the noise.

Hey, after years of being with Percy, she knew that any explosion or loud crash was usually Percy-related. Mostly.

When she reached the building site, she wanted to personally find the fates and punch them all in the face. Repeatedly.

The site was in complete ruins and all that was left was a giant pile of broken building. She stared at it in complete shock before sitting down on the ground in disbelief.

Why? Why is it always Percy?

"He's not dead" Annabeth said quietly. A million thoughts zoomed around her head as she thought of a way he could have survived.
Then she noticed that a pile of the rubble was slightly higher than the rest.

"He's not dead!" She nearly jumped for joy. Until she heard something behind her.

"Oh no....this does not look good."

she turned to see who it was and...

She screamed.

"Oh hey there miss... are you okay?" Peter said awkwardly.

"SPIDER"

Peter shrieked "WHERE"

Peter got punched for the twenty-fifth time.

A/n

Sorry for the late update...been really busy ......yea

Also, surprise! I'm a slightly evil author.....MUAHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.1K 25
(I know a lot of Percy Jackson and Avengers crossovers have been made, but what if the roles are switched. Instead of Annabeth dying, it's Percy) Ann...
91.3K 5K 78
TU ME MANQUES【 BOOK TWO: DAUGHTER OF DOVES 】 𝙩π™ͺ π™’π™š 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙦π™ͺπ™šπ™¨: [french]...
295K 5.5K 25
When Annabeth spends her summer working on fixing Mount Olympus, Percy has nothing to do except to get a job. So when he surprisingly gets an interns...
182K 3.5K 31
WARNING! I wrote this more than a year ago, this This story is not purely texting, there is a slight cliche plot. Actually, its a VERY CLICHE plot. L...