Bullied By Them

By cxffeevixen

Meet Siya, a girl with cuts and bruises. She was adopted when she was 10 months old. But as the years passed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 31

913 59 51
By cxffeevixen

Goal reached= early update!

Thank you for the amazing cover @SmokinZayn if u ever need a cover ask her she makes the best!

____________________________________

I placed a hand on my chest, frightened a little. I didn't know it was trending! I went on my phone, ignoring his question. I scrolled on IG and looked out at how many people posted. My eyes popped at the number, 4,000.

"Damn." I muttered as I scrolled the pictures. Some made collages, some used the pic of me and him from today and then one caught my eye. It was the one where we were talking at the cinema.

"Care to explain?" Liam asked. I sighed, shaking my head. He patted a spot on the bed, telling me to sit. I slowly walked over there, my legs carrying me to the mattress.

"All I did was post a picture of him and I and this happened." I pointed to my screen. He took my phone, scrolling through the pictures.

"You should explain to the fans that you're only friends, right?" He said, cocking his eyebrow. I scoffed.

"Of course, we're only friends." I said, emphasising the word only. He nodded, giving my phone back. I threw it on the couch, tugging at the roots of my hair. Why does life has to be so difficult. People say those who have tough lifes are strong people. I'm not strong! Well physically probably, but not mentally.

"Kendall's going to be furious." He sighed. I nod, he got up and I did too. "I'll post something about it on twitter and see what I can do."

"Thanks Li." I smiled. I gave him a quick hug and he turned to the door. He placed his hand on the handle, twisting it ever so slightly. He opened it and quietly closed it.

I kicked the wall and then screwed my eyes shut. I ran a hand through my hair, a habit I got from Zayn and Harry. I probably look like a mess from running my hand through my hair constantly.

"Knock knock!" A high voice yelled. I rolled my eyes and answered the door. Louis walked in, jumping onto the couch. I closed the door and gave him the most convincing grin I could do.

"Honey, those fake smiles don't work on me." He spoke, narrowing his eyes. I took my phone and just gave it to him, unlocking it for him. His eyes never left the screen as he viewed the pictures, scrolled furiously past them.

"Let's just hope Harry and Kendall don't know about this." He told me, handing me my phone. I decided to post something. Maybe a pic with Louis will help.

"Can you take a picture with me?" I asked. He scoffed but accepted. I snapped the picture and cropped it. Once I adjusted the lighting, I went on with the comment.

My other bestie! Btw those Hiya shippers, its not true. Sorry to break it to ya but we're only friends.

I post the pic and logged out. Louis rolled his eyes. I ignored him while I lay in my bed. My back hitting the soft mattress as I do so.

"So, I was wondering" Louis cleared his throat but ended up coughing at the end. I sat up, patting his back, trying to calm his coughs.

"Louis, good lord!" I yelled as his face turned red, his forehead slightly sparkling with sweat. Once his coughing fit was done, he didn't even try to clear his throat again.

"I was wondering if you could, forgive me?" I was taken back by his sudden words. "You probably think it's not a big deal but it is. Those memories haunt me, Siya." I left his gaze and looked down at my folded hands which were in my lap.

"Louis I-"

"Just please?" He whispered. I looked up, his eyes glimmer with hope.

"I guess you're forgiven." I sighed. He pulled me into a hug, me standing there frozen. I then responded back. He released from his embrace and I now noticed the tears. "Aw Louis!"

"You won't regret it." He promised. He hugged me one last time before walking out with a stupid grin . I giggled at him being foolish. Now that's the Lou I know.

When he closed the door, the sound echoed through the room. I just want the boys to be happy but it's not that easy to forgive people.

Now since I forgave him, now to go to mission two, get rid of hashtag Hiya. I grasped my phone, logging on Instagram. My post got tons of comments. I scrolled though them, seeing some who were disappointed that we weren't together and others saying that I'm lying. I typed in the hashtag and saw that at least 25% of the posts were deleted. I smiled at the bright screen display, my plan working.

"Take that Louis." I mumbled to myself. I got up, doing a little happy dance. I laughed at myself when I slipped on the floor but got back up and continued.

Once I was done, I sat down, catching my breath. I was happy but for some reason, a little part of me wasn't. I shoved those feelings at the back of my head. For now, I just want to enjoy this moment.

Since I had some time to pass, I decided to clean up a place a little. I picked up the clothes from the floor and neatly folded them, placing them on my bed. There were some of Emma's so I placed them on her bed.

When I was done with that, I seemed to get bored. I chipped the nail polish off my nails. Bad habit of mine.

It's now six-thirty, the sun coming to a sunset. It was truly beautiful, how the orange plays out perfectly in the sky, making an ombre.

"Boo." I jumped from my spot and pushed the person away, without looking. A masculine chuckle came from the ground. I flicked my head to the noise and saw the top of chestnut curls.

"Harry!" I screeched and smacked his shoulder. He got up, cackling with laughter. I crossed my arms, playfully pouting. I removed my eyes from him, looking over to the blinds. The sun was still setting, the orange turning darker.

"It's truly beautiful, don't you think?" He asked, sitting next to me. I replied by sighing in awe. The sun was almost fully down, colors of purple replacing the orange. I always adored sunsets. I don't know why but they always fascinate me of how the colors surround it.

"It's getting late, want to order dinner or are we going out again?" I questioned. I hope we go to another restaurant with everyone. Maybe this time, we could talk and know more about each other.

"I was actually thinking if we can order take out." He stated.

"Sure, we can do that." I agreed. He smiled, his pearly, white teeth showing. He excused himself as he ordered something on the phone. I grabbed my phone, shooting a text to Emma.

To Emma: mind tagging along w/ hazz and me?

I put the device on the counter and paced around the room. My phone vibrated on the counter making my eyes dart to the device.

From Emma: ^-^ ooh! Ok ok fine. :P

I rolled my eyes at her and placed it back on the counter. Harry came back, removing the phone from his ear. I wondered what he ordered.

"Pizza." He replied like he read my mind. My mouth watered from the mention of it. God knows how long I haven't ate pizza. Usually Mum and I would cook food at home, trying something new.

"Hey it's alright that Emma and Ash joins, right?" I asked, getting up. His smile faltured a little but he recovered.

"Yeah sure, it doesn't matter. It's not like we're having alone time." He shrugged. Hurt was laced in his voice. I don't understand why he's upset. He has an amazing girlfriend who obviously cares about him. He should be happy not depressed.

"So what time is-"

"In fifteen minutes." He cut me off. Anger bubbled inside my body for him to have an attitude.

"So, did you like the movie?" The movie flashes in my mind, of how Harry cried.

"It's alright, not into love stories right now." He shrugged. My blood boiled, the temperature rising in my body.

"Why?" I managed to say.

"Because it's stupid. Now drop it." He harshly spoke, not leaving my eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him and balled up my fists.

"Look, if you're going to have an attitude, I think you should leave." I went over to the door, opening it for him. He stomped over to me, slamming the door shut. He grabbed my shoulders and leaned me up onto the door.

"Harry let me go." I said through my teeth. He had a glint of lust in his eyes. I kept struggling in his grip but we both knew I wasn't getting out. My breathing lowered after I finally gave up on getting out of his grip. I looked up at Harry who was looking down at me. It was making me unconfortable that he was staring at me, his eyes getting darker from lust.

"Just one time please?" He whispered for permission. I was confused at first but then I realized what he was asking for when his eyes darted to my lips. He leaned in closer, his lips are centimeters from mine.

"Harry stop. We can't, Kendall." He tilted his head to the side, his lips brushed over mine, teasing me.

"One time, just please Siya?" He asked, looking up at me. I gulped, hesitantly nodded. His eyes shut and closed the space between us. His plump lips connected mine, making my eyes flutter close. His lips moved against mine but I didn't respond back.

A groan of frustration came from his mouth. I finally gave in, slowly moving my lips against his. His cold hands made their way on my hips and mine found his neck. I played with the hair on the nape of his neck.

He started to lead me to the bed. I opened my eyes, pushing on his chest. He released, breathing hard. Each breath, hitting my face.

"I wish I could call you mine." He whispered into my ear. A cold shiver ran down my spine at his words. Before I could respond, the door slammed open. I removed myself from Harry, making some distance.

"Let the party began!" Ashton roared as he entered. Emma giggled and I smirked at her. They both seated on Emma's bed, laying down. I looked over at Harry who was staring at the ground.

"I'll check if the pizza is here." Harry mumbled as he brushed passed me. Emma eyed him and me but I shook my head. I sat on my bed, waiting for Harry's return.

"Pizza is served." Harry said as he entered the room. He sat down on the ground, placing the box in front him. He opened the box, the smell of the meal filling the room.

"Sausage? Siya, aren't you still-"

"Not anymore." I shrugged. I stopped being a vegetarian two years ago. My Mum kept taunting me of how skinny I was. Honestly the reason I became a vegetarian is because I respect animals lives.

I picked up a slice, while Harry handed out foam plates. I bit off the tip of the pizza, moaning in delight. I put the pizza down on the plate, grabbing the remote. I noticed Harry was the only one sitting on the ground.

"Harry you don't have to sit on the ground." I remarked. I pat the spot next to me but he denied. I exhaled a long breath and got up. I plopped down next to him. I retrieved the remote of the t.v., flipping through channels.

I made sure not to go on any kind of gossip channels, afraid they will mention the little hashtag. I smiled when I got on the channel I love.

"You've got to be kidding me." Ashton spoke. Emma nodded.

"Spongebob." I laughed.

_____________________________________

So, I was wondering if my writing has gotten better? I skimmed though the first chapter and saw a drastic change. Like my imagery is better :) :) :) :) :) Me if smiley faces haha I want to name the but I'll just leave that with you.

So leave a comment and vote. If u do, you get a prize! Its a surprise gift. It's such a surprise even I don't know what it is ;)

Vote goal: 1580 :)

Sorry no story today :( I have school now. Sadly fall break is over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 138 26
1 Bully. 4 Victims. Simple sad Story right? Wrong. What will happen when the 4 Victims , get Pushed over the edge? Will the Big Bad Bully himself...
194K 4.2K 90
[this is the story of how i learned to live. but don't worry! it's kind of a fun one.] - ❝No, Niall, you don't get it! Our mom left me at a fire stat...
2.6K 135 19
After hanging out with the quiet kid you find out he's different than you thought and has a dark past. Will his dark secrets keep you from getting cl...
187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...