Hidden || Shawn Mendes ||

Oleh SweetChaoticxDamaged

Ella is the pretty girl with the biggest insecurities but she's great at hiding them, or so she thought till... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six

Forty Two

179 10 0
Oleh SweetChaoticxDamaged

I woke up to the sight of Shawn laying on his stomach facing me as his hand was close to peanut.

That's the only way peanut would let me sleep through out the night without killing my rib cage.

He opened one eye to see me looking at him a small smile came to him.

"hungry?" He asked rubbing my belly as i nodded yes.

He knew me to well by now, well the baby actually.

"Hmm. What does the belly want?" He said turning to lay on his back rubbing his sleepy eyes to wake up.

I moved turned to the other side, struggling of course and i began my daily workout to try to get myself up off the bed.

Shawn quickly ran over to my side of the bed to help me as he tried to hold a laugh back.

"Dont laugh, this is ridiculous that i cant get up off my own bed anymore." I grabbed on to his wrist as i began to stand up.

"Lets get that belly fed before peanut kicks your ass." He said leading me to towards the kitchen.

I sat on the chair Karen had bought me, it was a lounge chair but it had this comfortable padding on the seats and back rest.

Shawn turned the coffee pot, for himself of course.

"peanut wants coco puffs and a pickle." I said rubbing my belly.

Lately my cravings were becoming a little more weirder and a little less on the healthy side. My mom had told Shawn that it was okay for me to have indulging periods but i always needs to stay on the healthy part.

"Of course. You had that yesterday Ella. Lets try something healthy for today?" He said looked over at me from the side of the fridge door.

"I want that!" I said folding my arms over my belly.

Shawn closed the fridge and looked over at me with a straight face and i couldn't help but look at how good he looked.

He was wearing just his Calvin briefs,

sitting low just under his appendix scar that i loved way too much.

His abs were full on display,

His broad shoulders that i loved to touch at every chance i had.

I began to bite my lip as i just thought of how amazing the sex has been, it was like on a whole other level for me. I had read up that this was something that happened to woman during pregnancy.

He folded his arms to his buff like chest, "Babe, come on dont be a brat please."

When i heard him call me a brat, i felt the tears well in my eyes.

"Im not brat!" I whined as the tears came down my cheeks and i went to try to get up to storm out but i failed.

Shawn's demeanor soften and he knew he messed up.

"Shit, Fine fine. Ill make you the cereal just stop crying please." He said turning to cereal cabinet taking out the coco puffs and a bowl. He placed it in front of me and poured the cereal on to the bowl and he turned to go into the fridge to get the milk and my jar of pickles.

I kept on crying unable to stop for a second and i didn't even no why i was fully crying.

He poured the milk onto my cereal and he opened the jar for me sliding it next to me.

I smiled down at my cereal and i took a big scoop of the coco puffs in my mouth.

"Better princess?" He said looking at me hesitantly.

I smiled with my mouth full nodding.

He let out a sigh of relief as he put his head down and then walking to the coffee pot and grabbing a mug and pouring coffee in.

"Love youuu." I said watching him take a long sip of his coffee as he looked outside the small window facing the pool area.

He turned to face me, walking towards me he kissed the side of my temple, "I love you El."Then he went to my belly and whispered, "I love you peanut."

•••••••••••

Once we were done eating, and showered i sat on the corner of the bed watching Shawn as he got ready.

He looked insanely gorgeous and i just wanted to devour him.

These hormones.

I got up and tiptoed to him.

wrapping my arms around his chest and kissing his back so tenderly.

"What are you doing beautiful?" He said taking my hands with his as he put light kisses to the palms of my hands.

"Your insanely sexy. Your making me horny." I said into his back as i kissed him some more, making a small laugh come out of him.

He turned to face me, cupping my face in his hands and kissing me.

"Your such a little mink. I love it on you."

He grabbed on to my ass as he walked us to the bed.

•••••••••••••••••

We ended up coming to the mall near my apartment to get some baby essentials for peanut.

Shawn wanted to start putting peanuts come together as I was ready to pop any moment now.
Even though my due date wasn't till September 14, Mom and Karen said anytime between then and after I could go into labor.

As we walked through the mall holding hands it felt good and I was genuinely happy. Shawn looked like he was literally glowing, mind you I'm the pregnant one here.

Woman couldn't help themselves from looking at him but he never seemed to notice he was concerned with holding my hand walking proudly with his pregnant woman.

We ended up in Macy's walking towards the baby section when I heard her.

"Shawn?" She asked making Shawn turn his head so quickly towards the voice.

It was Hope.

She was with Evan.

Shawn quickly stepped in front of me to block and peanut from them in a defensive mode.

I held on to his back as I stepped to the side of him to see them. 

My old bestfriend who literally broke me down to a person I didn't even recognize, 

And the boyfriend who used me at the request of my bestfriend. 

"What is it Hope?" Shawn spoke coldly to her and he gave Evan a death stare as he held on to me. 

"I just wanted to come over and talk to you guys." Hope said as she tried to look at me as she spoke but Shawn stood blocking over me. 

Evan kept his head down as he just stood beside Hope, he clearly didn't want to be here.

"Yeah like hell that's gonna happen." Shawn said through gritted teeth. 

I moved from behind him holding his hand and squeezing it lightly, making him turn to look down at me. 

"Its okay." I whispered and he just looked at me intensely making sure I was okay with what I was saying. 

I looked over at hope and her eyes instantly went to my belly, and in like a defensive way I placed my hand over my belly. 

Shawn was looking at Evan intently and then disgust he looked at Hope.

"Your belly is beautiful Ella. I just wanted to say im so so sorry about everything that happened." Hope said as she rubbed her hands together. 

"Its fine, water under a long bridge. But we should get going. Have a good one." I said grabbing Shawn's hand and leading us away.

He turned to look at them again before he turned to look down at me smiling, "That was very mature."

"Yeah, well im to far into my pregnancy to kick her ass again, and I realized that regardless of what happened im a stronger person now." I said stopping and looking up at him. 

Our eyes met and he smiled down at me. 

He held on to my waist pulling me into his chest as best as he could with the belly in the way. 

"Im proud of you Ella bear." He said cupping my cheek in his hand. 

"Im proud of you too." I said going on my tip toes and leaning up to meet his lips. 

He smiled and kissed me back. 

We then went on to shop for our child, OUR child. 

Mine and Shawn.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

101K 1.9K 46
Two years ago, Taylor Harkey and Luke Hemmings's relationship crumbled. Taylor was offered a job, making her move from Los Angeles to Orlando. They s...
105K 1.1K 57
"Happy endings only exist in fairytales, but she lived hers with the one she loved. Her life was like a Mid Summers Dream." Boy meets girl. Boy and...
102K 4.1K 26
EDITING | The editing process will realign some of the continuity, fix grammar and spelling mistakes, and overall improve the story. When the editing...
141K 2K 55
Shannon and her friends are from the UK and go to stay in Bondi. Shannon falls for a Bondi Lifeguard and leads her on a very exciting path. ...