SHY | DAHMO

By kimwig

"After all these years, you still look extremely cute when you're shy" A story in which Kim Dahyun falls in l... More

Chapter 1: Back home
Chapter 2: The song
Chapter 3: Soju or beer?
Chapter 4: She left
Chapter 5: I'm proud of you
Chapter 6: It's been a long time
Chapter 7: Nice to meet you
Chapter 8: An apology
Chapter 9: Relief
Chapter 10: Cliche
Chapter 11: Chicken
Chapter 13: Lesbean
Chapter 14: Cute
Chapter 15: Together
Chapter 16: Good Morning
Chapter 17: Disgusted
Chapter 18: We're too old for this
Chapter 19: Truth or Dare
Chapter 20: I adore you
Chapter 21: Cherry Lip Balm
Chapter 22: You just know
Chapter 23: Coffee
Chapter 24: I'll be there
Chapter 25: Isn't it weird?
Chapter 26: Moving
Chapter 27: Criticized
Chapter 28: Weak
Chapter 29: Cheer up, baby
Chapter 30: Punishment
Chapter 31: Psychic
Chapter 32: Missing
Chapter 33: Prank
Chapter 34: Nightmare
Chapter 35: Velvet
Chapter 36: Chance
Chapter 37: Naive
Chapter 38: I care
Chapter 39: Hold me
Chapter 40: Failure
Chapter 41: Crush
Chapter 42: Happy Birthday
Chapter 43: Goodnight
Chapter 44: Be as One
Chapter 45: Surprise
EGOTISTIC | Dahmo

Chapter 12: Alzheimers

8.5K 353 346
By kimwig

Dahyun's P.O.V (Point Of View)

I stayed behind to wait for Jihyo while the others were walking towards Seokjin's van.

"Did you get the lady?" I joked and the older glared at me.

"Dahyun-ya, it's not like I haven't seen how you look at Momo!" she responded, nudging my side.

I blushed at her words, moving my gaze from her face to my group of friends who were walking all side by side and laughing at some stupid joke my brother probably made.

"I don't-" I started and she snorted. "It's just that she reminds me of something"

"Didn't you guys go to the same music class in school?"

"We did but it's not that!" I whined as she groaned in frustration.

"What is it then?" she asked moving faster now.

"I feel like something happened between us but I can't remember exactly what" I whispered, playing with the rings on my fingers.

"But how? Like, do you have alzheimers?" she said, laughing at her own joke

"I-I don't know" I whined again, throwing my hands up in the air "When I left I promised to myself that I'll forget about every unimportant thing in my life and move on" Jihyo listened carefully smiling when I finished my sentence.

"So if you haven't forgot about Momo that means she is important to you " she laughed, booping my nose.

"But I don't know her that well and I'm not sure why I remember her, so does that make her important?" I sighed, struggling to match Jihyo's fast walking

"Maybe the person is important to you not the reason" she answered and I gave her a questioning look. "Something happened between you two, nothing too serious I suppose, but you chose to delete the memory of her actions and preferred keeping her in your mind as a person. Maybe you liked her personality?" she explained.

"Thanks unnie" I smiled and she patted my head before moving even faster to catch up with the others.

I didn't join them though, I stayed behind and wondered how could I possibly have met Momo in our high school years as I observed her every move. The only things I know about her are that she's Japanese, her name means peach and she basically is obsessed with them, that she studies anthropology and that she dates my brother-

Then it hit me and I suddenly stop walking.

[Flashback]

"So did you always wanted to study anthropology?" I asked the black haired girl who walked beside me.

"No, I originally planned on doing something else but stuff happened" she said and her eyes glistened under the street's dim light, her voice and expression seemed pained.

"Oh I-Im sorry, I didn't-"

"It's okay Dahyun, really" she chuckled and took off my jacket. "We're here!" she smiled entering the restaurant and sitting down on her seat next to Seokjin.

[End of flashback]

So it clearly had to do something with her long lost dream and I'm determined to find out what.

"Dahyun-ah are you coming?" her voice echoed snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded, running to enter the mini van in which everyone was seated.

The only seat in the car was next to Momo and Chaeyoung, so I quickly hopped in and squeezed myself in between the girls.

The seats were like this;

Seokjin was driving while Jihyo was in the passenger's seat. Behind them in the row of 4 seats Sana and Tzuyu sat next to each other, in the middle was Nayeon and Jeongyeon beside her. At the last row of seats I was sitting in the middle, on my left was Momo and Chaeyoung on my right while Mina sat next to the shortest.

"So where are we heading?" Seokjin spoke starting the engine. Everyone stayed quiet for a bit in order to think of places we could go.

Not long after Nayeon squealed "Are you guys up for a sleepover?" the girl enthusiastically said "All 8 of us can drop at my house while Momo and Jin-ssi do their thing" she laughed wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sounds good" everyone said apart from Jihyo, who seemed too absorbed on her phone.

"Unnie?" Tzuyu spoke, apparently too loud for Jihyo who jumped up from her seat.

"OH GOD WHAT?" she screamed and everyone bursted into laughter.

"Nayeon-ssi suggested we have a sleep over at her house" Jeongeyon repeated while Nayeon looked at the brunette with puppy eyes waiting for her response.

"It's funny that we are all in our 20s but still need jihyo's approval to do something" Chaeyoung laughed from the back.

"Yeah whatever you guys want" Jihyo replied, turning her attention back to her phone and continued texting.

"Yay~" Nayeon chimed throwing herself onto Jeongeyon in excitement.

Not long after, the whole car was filled with giggles and more catching up. We haven't talked in years, after all.

But for some reason I couldn't really concentrate in the conversation as I found my self stealing glances at Momo's direction.

Her laugh and smile still looking too familiar.

[...]

Momo's P.O.V (Point Of View)

We stumbled back to Seokjin's place and plopped down on his couch as soon as we entered the house.

"So how do you find Dahyun?" he asked turning to face me.

"She's a cutie" I laughed and he nodded while his fingers intertwined with mine.

"I didn't know you were in the same class" he said grazing my knuckles with his fingers.

"I just too remembered" I spoke moving to sit on his lap.

"I thought you were gonna hate her" he said his expression showed concern.

"Why would I?" I chuckled and pecked his cheek.

"Because people at school thought she was full of her self, you know because of our mom and stuff"

"Ah yes I remember people saying that a lot back then, but I didn't care" I said and his expression softened. "I thought she was cool because she had already made up her mind on what she wanted to do with her life and wasn't afraid to show it nor take the big step and move out of the country to do so" I spoke and he caressed my cheek, his big hands cupping my face.

"Thank god there are people like you. She went through a lot" he sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry" I said locking eyes with him.

"How is work?" I quickly change the subject attempting to lift his mood up.

"It's actually going great! My friend Namjoon is helping me a lot lately" he chimed pecking my lips.

"I'm glad, Jinnie. Just don't overwork yourself okay?" I whispered by his ear playing with his hair.

"I'm not a baby, Momo. I know" he whined playfully pushing me off his lap.

"Yeah whatever babyyy~" I made fun of him whilst sitting up from the couch.

"I'm pretty tired I'll head to bed. Are you joining?" I said yawning as he sat up too, hovering above me.

"No I'm gonna stay up a little bit more, maybe have a drink or something" he replied gently moving my bangs away and kissing my forehead.

"Yuck! Go away you alcoholic!" I joked, pecking his lips once more.

"Yeah right" he rolled his eyes "There is stuff for you to wear and towels if you want to wash up before bed" he said from the kitchen and I blew him a kiss, moving upstairs.

[...]

I got out of the shower and dropped my towel to the ground so I can dress up. I notice a mirror in my boyfriend's room and stand in front of it, examining my body. I sigh as I spot the still noticable scar from the surgery I had years ago, the memory of the accident that resulted in me failing to make my dream come true, making my heart ache.

I put on a random sweater I found on the closet and plopped on the bed. The intoxicating smell of the material reminding me Dahyun's vanilla scent and I closed my eyes, weirdly finding comfort in her scent.

My head touched the pillow and my eyes remain shut, the image of the younger never leaving my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 330 11
Mina and Chaeyoung are dating when Mina finds out her low-key crush, Tzuyu is questioning her sexuality. And Nayeon and Jeongyoen are dating too
54.8K 1.5K 17
Sometimes you don't need to follow the norm, you need to break it. A SaTzu stories. With side stories from 2yeon, DahMo and MiChaeng. Enjoy!!!!
3.6K 198 22
A story where Dahyun could see colours when she had eye contact with her soulmate. A DAHMO FANFIC A chat-narrative book. (instagram)
HOME By Ace

Fanfiction

13.6K 672 85
"You feel like home, and everywhere I've never been all at once" Twice fanfiction. Date started: February 4, 2021 Date ended: June 24, 2022 Highest R...