Stolen (Louis Tomlinsion FanF...

By reidlynn

When Brianna White gets her perfect normal life taken away she has to make her decisions very carefully. she... More

āœ§Stolen (Louis Tomlinsion FanFic)
Stolen -Why Do I Care
stolen - Metting the gang
Stolen - Bruise
Stolen - Gun point
Stolen - First Night
Stolen - Metting Kristen
Stolen - Mixed Feelings
Stolen - Breakfast with Liam
stolen - Dead iPhone
stolen - Liar
stolen - Warning The Gang
stolen - Marry Me
stolen - Freezing Van
stolen - Dating Channing Tatunm
stolen - Surprise Visit
Stolen - Liam's Crush
Stolen - Robber
Stolen - Kristen's Crush
Stolen - Who goes who stayes?
Stolen - Captured
Stolen - Kissing Wyatt
Stolen - Brianna gone Missing
Stolen - Camera
Stolen - the Plan
Stolen - Hello Again
Stolen - Goodbye
Stolen - Epilogue

Stolen - Emily

53 3 0
By reidlynn

Brianna's POV

It's been a couple months since all the chaos and I couldn't be happier to get away from it.

"Hey babe?" Louis said walking into the living room where Liam and I sat.

"Can I borrow your phone for a sec. I can't find mine" he asked.

"Why use mine?" I asked.

"So I can call mine" he said.

"Well I don't want you to lose mine!" I laughed.

"Here use mine." Liam said digging for his phone.

"I got it Liam" "thanks tho" I said handing him it.

"Oh yeah. Who is this again? I remember I asked you when I 'broke' into your house and you said someone" he said. He unlocked my phone putting in my new password '3521' and then showed me my home screen.

"That's um.. My sister" I said voice cracking a little bit.

"We should go visit her soon" he said forgetting about his phone and sat next to me and Liam.

"I'll be back. I'm hungry" Liam said getting up leaving Lou and I to ourselves.

"What's her name?" He asked.

"E-Emily"

"What's wrong babe?" Lou said turning to me and placed my iPhone in his lap.

"I just miss her" I cried.

"We can go see her then!" He tried.

"No-o you d-don't understand" I sniffed.

"Babe.."

"She was kidnapped! Nobody knows where she is! The police have been looking for her since she was born! She is now four. I know she is still alive because Wyatt has some sort of hold over her but I- I" I cried covering my eyes. Louis rubbed my back trying to soothe me and it worked.

"My mom used to work for a daycare center and she would bring her with her because she was just a baby. One day she went to the bathroom and when she came back people were dead, children were crying and my sister was gone!" I cried. The next thing I knew, we were heading to the car and drive to Wyatt's jail hold. Once we got into the building they let us go in and talk to him. After we went I to the back we all found out it was a dummy in his cell. It wasn't really him. At that point I couldn't stop crying. Everything is just going down hill today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 45 33
~COMPLETE~ A girl gets kidnapped. 5years later she gets out of there. But, Who does she run into? Who saves her? Who are her new best friends? What i...
104K 3K 25
A hand covered my mouth. It started pulling me into a room. I tried kicking and screaming but they wouldn't budge. Once we were in the room I noticed...
58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
75 0 7
Louis Tomlinson is the next in line as the leader to one of the biggest gangs in Chicago. Being in charge of Vermin was never something he dreamed of...