Behind you #Wattys2014

By Ilovefingerprints

The car pulled up closer and closer, I squint to look at my new house. My heart stops when I lay my eyes on i... More

Behind you
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty- one
Chapter twenty- two
Chapter twenty- three
Chapter twenty- four
Chapter twenty- five
Chapter twenty- six
Chapter twenty- seven
Chapter twenty- eight
Chapter twenty- nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty- one
Chapter thirty- two
Chapter thirty- three
Chapter thirty- four
Chapter thirty- five
Chapter thirty- six
Chapter thirty- seven
Chapter thirty- eight
Chapter thirty- nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty- one
Chapter forty- two
Chapter forty- three
Chapter forty- four
Chapter forty- five
Epilogue
Note

Acknowledgements

262 18 29
By Ilovefingerprints

Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you to the power of a zillion to:

@Metalhandedness62 - You are my best friend ever!!! :)))))) I love you so much! And your endless writing support (not only for Behind You) has been so appreciated by me, I can never thank you enough. Not only writing- wise you're always there for me, and a lot of characters in my book reflects you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. (PS. Remember how Molly likes her hair at the end LOL! :D)

@Thewizardguy - You are one of the most supportive of everyone who reads my book. Thank you for always telling me what I'm doing right or wrong and always reminding me about my typos (haha!) Thank you for always reading my story. You are a great writer. Thank you!

@AnnabelleEvans - Your comments make my day! I love the way you tell me how scary my book is. }:P LOL :) Thank you. Thank you. 

@Flukers - I love how you always support and comment on my story! We both love eye pictures, horror, and more. :) Thank you. Thank you. 

@Boseras - When you comment, everything's great. :)))) I love the fact that you read my stories. You're an incredible writer. Thank you. Thank you. 

@Mikhaelafaeller - Your comments make my day too! I love what you say all the itme. You're the best gurl! :D Thank you. Thank you. 

@Liannabroette- When you ask me to update, I feel so happy thanks to you!!!! You're an incredible writer! Thank you. Thank you. 

@Greentail3 - You are a really good friend of mine! (It's great sharing a gym locker with you! LOL :D) Anyways, your comments make me feel more confident about my writing. Thank you. Thank you. 

@Chante1311 - When I asked you if you think that my story should have a sequeal, you gave me support. Thank you. Thank you! :))))

@Jadey800 - We both love horror :)))) Thank you so much for your comments.

@Secretive_J - Your comments make me so glad!!!!! Thank you. Thank you. 

@Queen666 - Your comments really helped me and they made my day. Thank you. Thank you.

@liehane1191 - OMG I love ur comments, gurl! They means like SOOOOO much. X,,D Luv ya always! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

And to everyone who has commented even once on my story - @demonicalcathorrors, @pinkrose999, @Cevana0003, @Fries_Fried_French, @arwa_22, @Hey_it'sjenna, @PatKoturbash, @Hallii, @_Blaze_, @Ravenman, @GingerVillalobos and if I forgot to include anyone please tell me! Thank you all!

One last thanks to:

Everyone who supported Behind You! Thank you for voting! (I try to remember everyone who vote but comments are easier sorry) I love you all!

                                                                                              - @ilovefingerprints ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 236 38
This story has some parts that may be disturbing for some sensitive readers, viewer discretion is advised.(lol) The hauntings at the house started be...
272 19 17
"It wasn't me, it was the ghost. That's the whole point!" she shouted. "Fine. But let's do it again. Just to make sure." I wasn't ready to admi...
769K 16.1K 21
A fun trip to a haunted house turns into a grisly nightmare after a group of teens go in after it closes. They think it's just well put together, bu...
898 245 26
Everyone called the old house haunted, yet Bash was surprised to find it was true. What he learns from the spirit he meets opens his eyes to a world...