Black-Leg Deku

By Wolfhunter_1225

This is an AU of izuku being raise by the former number 2 pro hero of his time Red Leg Zeff while his time wi... More

Info/Harem
Harem 2
Harem 3
You can become a hero
Meeting Momo and Koby
Entrance Exams
The First Day
Team A vs Team D
Class President
USJ Attack Pt 1
USJ Attack Pt 2
Escorting A Princess
White Chase Smoker
Crocodile?
Leaving Alabasta
The Start To The Sports Festival
Race To The Top
Battle Of Cavalry
The Two That Has Nothing Fighting For Something
The Storm Has Just Begun
Father & Son, The Vow
Half Time
The End Of The Sports Festival
Secrets & The Phone Call
Meet The Brother & Hero Names
The Touchy Mechanic
Internships Start & Power Up
Trouble Is Brewing
The First Sign Of Awakening
Recovery and returning to U.A
Back At U.A
Preparing For The Test
Training Both Mind & Body
Students vs the teachers
Second Half Of Exams
Katsumi Fears
Unwanted Meeting
I-island
To Dark For The Last Time
Day At The Pool
First Day At Camp
The League Strikes
Hero's Burning Passion
Into The Storm
Villains Victory
In Enemy Territory
Rescue Team
The Start Of The End
Rescue Complete
You Two Are Next
A New Symbol
The Dorms
Ultimate Moves
Visiting Grave
License Exam Starts
Girl From Shiketsu
Class 1A nearly there
First Half Done
Exam Rescue Time
Rescue & Fight
Let's Talk
How It Began
Izuku & Zeff First Meeting
Leaving Home
The Successor & The Devil within
Enter Overhaul & Dates ?
The Dates Begin
How Do I Compare
Arcade With Some Drama
Together At Our Route
Fancy Party
Class 1B Big Sister Has A Date
A Girly Date
Concert Tickets
I'm Sorry
Tutoring & Possible Work Studies
The Work Studies
1st Day of Work
The Truth
Trying to Say Goodbye & The Anti-quirk Drug
Time to Move in
Enies Lobby
Suneater
Kirishima Unbreakable Spirit
The League's Plan
Close to Tower Top
The True Battle of Enies Lobbies Beginning
Foresight End Result
A Hero's Rage
The Devil That Descended From Heaven
Goodbye Old Friend
Wheel of Fate is Turning
#Not A Chapter
The Silent Evil
Provisional License Training
Red Coat on Halloween
Parents Day Pt. 1
Parents Day Pt.2
Preparing Cultural Festival
The Informant
The Ring & The Plan
#Not A Chapter 2
Sputter!!!
The Tour
The Festival A Month Away
Family Pretend Time
A Gentle Confrontation
Gentle End
Family Foes Face to Face & Nightmares return
#Not A Chapter 3
🍋Intense Night🍋
Sick Day
#Not A Chapter 4

Izuku Vs Crocodile

9.9K 173 74
By Wolfhunter_1225

Izuku and Midnight were holding onto Pell back and flying close to the palace when they saw the student of 1A being attack by villains grunts.

"Pell go down drop me off I need and go help my students" said Midnight.

"Very well I'll get close enough so you can jump off" said Pell.

Pell flew close to the ground and that when Midnight jump off Pell back and onto the ground.

"Hey guys it's Midnight" said Sero.

"But where's Deku" Ochako asked concerned.

"He's fine, him and kings servant are going to stop Crocodile" said Midnight.

"WHAT THAT DAMN NERD IS GOING TO FIGHT THE BOSS IF ANYBODY SHOULD FIGHT THAT CROCODILE GUY IT SHOULD BE ME" Katsumi yelled.

"Not the time bakugou we have to take these villains down" said Midnight.

So the whole class of 1A kept fighting but with support of Midnight helping them take down more of the villains mean while Izuku and Pell were coming close to the palace.

"Hey Pell I have to ask a request" said Izuku.

"What is it young man" asked Pell.

"Please when get close I will jump off your back please go back to my class mates they'll need your help there's just to many villains to fight by themselves so please do this one favor I ask of you" said Izuku.

Pell just flew quiet for a while until he spoke.

"Very well I know I should at least help you but by the look in your eyes and the way you speak I believe you can do this you can beat Crocodile" said Pell.

"Thank you Pell" said Izuku.

When they got above the palace they saw Crocodile holding Vivi over the ledge while her father was hurt and at that moment Crockett drop Vivi over the ledge and with that Izuku with out hesitation jump off Pell back and at that moment Crocodile saw Izuku falling while Pell went towards Izuku class mates.

"CROCODILE" Izuku yelled.

When Izuku was falling he adjusted himself toward Vivi and try to catch her when he came close enough to Vivi he covered her and try to roll to lessing the blow from the fall impact.

"Ow,ow,ow,ow it's a good thing that this container is heavily reinforced" said Izuku softly.

"M-midoriya where did you come from?" Vivi asked confused.

But it was interrupted when Crocodile spoke not even looking over the ledge.

"Well it seem that I didn't finished the job of putting you down qurikless boy" said Crocodile.

Izuku just gets up and hides away the water container and put the hoes in his shirt's sleeves and quickly using the wall to help him up in two jumps so he could look at Crocodile face to face.

"Yeah I know I'm not that easy to kill I know it since I already had two villains try to kill me" said Izuku.

"Oh is that so" said Crocodile.

"Yeah one of them was the USJ attack back in japan and the other was before I enrolled into U.A." said Izuku.

"Then if that so I just have to try harder this time to kill you" said Crocodile as he came charging right at Izuku.

But at that moment Izuku turn the nosel to the hoes for the water container and aimed his right arm where he hide the hoes at Crocodile so the the water could hit him and it did.

"What the what are planning?" asked Crocodile as he stop.

"Isn't it obvious you can't turn into sand now so that means I can hit you now" said Izuku.

At that point Izuku came right at Crocodile so he could get a clear hit on Crocodile as he used both of his legs to hit Crocodile in the chest causing him to to spit up blood while was sent to a nearby decoration and destroying it everyone was quite until Crocodile got up.

"I have to give you praise qurikless boy for not only finding the weakness to my quirk but to deal this much damage to me" said Crocodile.

"Well I had to think and train up my body if I had any chance to become a hero" said Izuku.

"To bad all that talent went to someone who was a quirkless weakling now then take this Desert Spada" said Crocodile.

As a sand slash came towards Izuku but for him to dodge it.

"That was a close one" said Izuku.

"I guess you also have good reflexes but I could already tell that since our fight in the desert if you can even can call that a fight" said Crocodile.

"But this time it's different I've made that I can hit you now so I'm on a closer level to beat you" said Izuku.

"It's funny that you even think without my ability to turn into sand you have chance of beating me I'm only getting started" said Crocodile.

This when Crocodile placed his hand on the ground and suddenly it started to dry up and cause the ground to crack.

"This is only a small portion of my strength now then have some more" said Crocodile.

Then the ground turn to sand and Crocodile use it to blast Izuku off the ledge but Izuku grab the ledge to help him to not to fall.

'Damn it's going to be hard to beat this guy' was all Izuku was think during this situation.

But before Izuku could fully get up Crocodile grab Izuku by his neck, Izuku reacted to this by aim his arm again and try to turn the nosel for the hoes but then Crocodile fired a powerful spada attack right at the container of water and destroying it.

"Sorry boy but this is where journey as hero end" said Crocodile.

As he started to drain nearly all the liquid in Izuku body.

"At least your death was swift one" as Crocodile let's go of Izuku body and let it go.

Vivi was just sitting there completely afraid of what would Crocodile do next.

"Now then I'll be going to the blue prints for my new weapon and to make sure no one trys an stop I'll be taking you King" as Crocodile grabs King Cobra.

At this point Vivi ran up the stairs trying to stop Crocodile but stop at what Crocodile said next.

"Oh that's right princess Vivi if you try and stop me I'll kill your father without hesitation got that" as Crocodile began to walk dow the stairs to the secret. entrance.

Vivi just stood there believing there's no hope but she saw Izuku dry up body and wanted to try and save him she went to him and used her quirk to created more of her rejuvenation water and give it to Izuku and turning him back to normal and gasping.

"D-damn it I let him go" said Izuku.

"Don't worry about it either way we didn't have a chance to begin with" said Vivi.

"Vivi how can you say that we do have a chance to take him down" said Izuku.

"No we don't Midoriya It's hopeless we can't beat him and even if we try he'll kill my father we can't do anything" said Vivi as she began to cry.

But see this made Izuku understand why she think it's hopeless but he won't give up and at that point Izuku grabs Vivi's hand causing Vivi to blush.

"Vivi listen to me I'm going to get your father back and beat Crocodile I promise this to you now tell me were did they go" said Izuku.

"They went through the tunnel near the front palace" said Vivi still blushing.

"Thank you Vivi" as he began to run to the stairs and to the tunnel.

But Vivi asked a question at this point.

"Midoriya why are you doing this" asked Vivi.

Izuku stop running and turn his head slightly to look at Vivi and said one sentence.

"It's what heroes do" said Izuku as he began to run again.

Izuku ran up the stairs and went towards the tunnel while leaving Vivi there waiting while she clutched her chest and felt her heart beating rapidly.

"So this is what the girls was talking about" Vivi said with a blush.

Meanwhile Izuku was running through the the tunnel until he entered a gigant room underneath the palace at this point Izuku try to be stealthy as possible and hide behind the pillars as he moved forward and after a little while of moving forward Izuku found Crocodile and King Cobra right in front of a stone cube that had strange writing never seen before.

Izuku could hear Crocodile and he sounded upset.

"What the hell is this where are the blue prints for the powerful weapon I was promised" said Crocodile.

"This is why I didn't want to take you here the blue prints for the weapon is written in a language no one has ever seen and the man who wrote it is long dead for 42 years" said King Cobra.

"Then I guess I have to stick with the first plan and kill both you and your daughter and the people of the country would happily have me as their new king since they believe that I'm a kind and caring man for the people" said Crocodile.

"Crocodile you won't get away with this" said King Cobra.

"Sorry king but I've already have" said Crocodile.

Crocodile was ready to kill King Cobra and steal the the throne until they both saw one of the pillars collapsing do to someone breaking it there was dust covering the destruction until the dust slowly went away they saw Izuku stand thre ready to fight.

"Crocodile I'm ready for round 3 if you still want to fight me" said Izuku.

"Young man how are alive?" Asked King Cobra.

"Isn't obvious King Cobra it was your damn daughter with her rejuvenation water of her's that how the boy is still standing" said Crocodile.

"Yeah it's thanks to Vivi I'm standing so that why I'm going to keep my promise to her of bringing her father back and taking you down" said Izuku.

"Do you really think this is going end differently compared to the other fights" said Crocodile.

"I don't know until I try right" said Izuku.

"You are a funny one aren't you, very well come at me the boy" said Crocodile.

"I was planning on it" said Izuku.

At this point Izuku came charging at Crocodile and that when Crocodile planed a counter attack but for Izuku to dodge it and landing  a strong kick to Crocodile face sending him into the wall.

"You know something kid you are really getting on my nerves but that won't be a problem any more" said Crocodile.

When Crocodile said this he took the top layer of his hook of ravealing a silver hook with posion coming out.

"What the deal with your hook and what's that substance covering it" asked Izuku.

"What you saw was a cover for my hook that keep a special posion in, this posion can weaken my about and is incredibly deadly so you'll bearly get to move" said Crocodile.

"Then if that the case then I wouldn't let you get a single hit on me" said Izuku.

Izuku came at Crocodile with another kick attack but for his gut but this time Crocodile was able to dodge his attack and came with his own counter attack for Izuku leg that miss but Izuku try to dodge the hook but was barely to dodge, still scratching his leg but Izuku could already feel the effect of the posion.

"What the it barely scratched me but I can feel it already" said Izuku.

"Of course this posion is incredibly strong even with a drop" said Crocodile.

"That won't stop me even if I'm poisoned I'll keep fighting" said Izuku.

"Very well but this time you won't get back up" said Crocodile.

At this point Izuku and Crocodile were going at it and during the fight Izuku noticed something that there was a leak of water coming out of the ground so he made a call on the earpiece Midnight gave her earlier this day so he mostly dodging during this point of the fight.

"Midnight are you there" asked Izuku.

"Yes Midoriya what is it" asked Midnight.

"I have a favor to ask" said Izuku.

"I'm kinda busy with these villains out here" said Midnight.

"This might be a big helping hand for me to beat Crocodile" said Izuku.

"Fine tell me what it is" said Midnight.

"Okay go find the water system control and stop the passage of the water except for the one under ground" said Izuku.

"What but why?" Asked Midnight.

"Just trusted me Midnight I know this will work" Izuku said in a serious tone.

"Alright I'll do it so you better know what you are doing" said Midnight.

"Yeah I do" said Izuku.

But as he said that he nearly got slashed by Crocodile hook.

"You better keep your mind on the fight if not you'll die" said Crocodile as he came at Izuku for another attack.

Meanwhile Midnight was still fighting and knocking out a couple of grunts with her quirk but about to leave.

"Pell keep an eye on my students" said Midnight.

"Okay just do what you need to do to keep the royal family safe" said Pell.

"Thank you" said Midnight.

Midnight ran up the stairs to the palace and found Vivi stand in front of the palace waiting.

"Vivi are alright where is your father and Midoriya and most importantly that villain Crocodile" said Midnight.

"They went to the secret tunnel" said Vivi.

Then Midnight turned her head to the opening to the secret passageway to the tunnel.

"Vivi do by any chance know where are the controls for the water system is" asked Midnight.

"Yes but why do you ask" said Vivi.

"Midoriya might have a plan on defeating Crocodile once and for all" said Midnight.

"If that the case let's go now so this nightmare can finally end" said Vivi.

Now both Midnight and Vivi run toward the the palace water control room and turn all the wheel to stop the water flow but causing it to build up at one point the same pipe that Izuku saw leaking in the underground room but during this the posion that what was going through Izuku blood started to take more effect slowing him down.

"What wrong boy is the posion to much for you" said Crocodile.

As he just keep coming at Izuku slashing his hook but for Izuku just keep dodging until he trip causing him to fall and Crocodile get a close enough to graze Izuku neck but also cutting the chain to his locket when this happen Izuku brief glance of his mother smiling as he drop to the ground, he stayed lying on the ground for a bit but for him to get up and grabbing the locket that fell off and said nothing.

"What wrong boy are you upset that I broke that worthless triquent" said Crocodile.

But Izuku said nothing.

"What did I hit a nerve or something, really for that garbage" said Crocodile.

(Hate me if you want to but I think appropriate)

"Shut up" Izuku said quietly.

"What was that?" said Crocodile.

Then Izuku grit his teeth and yelled at Crocodile while his eyes looking them same during the USJ attack.

"I SAID SHUT UP" yelled Izuku.

Then came charging at Crocodile beating the living crap out of him and Izuku yelling at him.

"DON'T YOU EVER DARE AND CALL MY LOCKET GARBAGE THIS LOCKET IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD TO ME IT'S MY TREASURE" yelled Izuku.

'What the hell where did he get all this strength' was all Crocodile could think as he was getting thrash around.

At one point during the thrashing of the fight Crocodile thought he found an opening for his to strike back.

"DON'T YOU DARE GET COCKY BRAT WITH ME" Yelled Crocodile.

As he thrust his hook right at Izuku but for Izuku to dodge it and use his foot to bring it down and breaking the hook as he continued beating the crap out him but never noticed the position Izuku brought them too.

'How is possible how is this quirkless brat besting me so easily and posion it should be taking effect so wjere is all this strength coming from' Crocodile thought.

This is when he got up and did something to his hook cause a blade to appear out of no where taking the place where the hook used to be.

"YOUR JUST THIS QUIRKLESS BRAT THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE DO YOU KNOW WHO THE HELL YOUR MESSING WITH" Crocodile yelled as he thrust the blade forward and try to stab Izuku.

But for Izuku to duck and dodging it.

"I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE I WILL BEAT YOU" Izuku yelled.

(Play Now)

As he sent a powerful kick to Crocodile chin and forcing him to fly straight up reaching close to the ceiling and Crocodile adjusting himself to stare at Izuku.

"Enough already this ends now brat Sables Pesado" as Crocodile fired a sand attack down cause the pillars to fall but barely doing anything to Izuku.

"I'M NOT DONE YET CROCODILE" yelled Izuku.

And this point Izuku was standing on top of the water pipe underneath him that was building up pressure and kick into the ground breaking through the ground and the pipe causing the water to blast Izuku upward toward Crocodile.

"CROCODILE" yelled Izuku.

"grrr Desert La Spada" said Crocodile as he fired one of his powerful attack's.

"Mouton shoot" yelled Izuku.

As the sand blades came closer Crocodile thinking this will end it once and for all but was surprised by the fact that Izuku broke through the sand blade and hitting Crocodile but Izuku wasn't finished he was still being boosted by the water so Izuku went on a full on assault and send a barrage of kicks right at Crocodile pushing him up to the ceiling causing it to slow break until Izuku send his final kick at Crocodile breaking the ceiling and launching Crocodile into the sky hovering over the palace.

"Impossible he broke through the bedrock between here and surface" said King Cobra speechless.

Meanwhile Vivi and Midnight was standing outside the palace and saw Crocodile unconscious body flying above the the palace and see the gigant hole created in the ground that moved a couple of buildings by Izuku.

"He did it he actually did it" said Vivi.

"Huh the kid actually had a plan after all, he some much like his brother reckless" said Midnight.

Soon even the students noticed Crocodile flying toward the sky.

"Guys look" said Shoji.

"Woah is that who think that is" said Mina.

"It has to be" said Iida.

"So that means Deku won" said Ochako.

"Way to go Midoriya who knew he so manly" said Kirishima.

"I guess dork did it" said Jiro.

Meanwhile the grunts where freaking out.

"How is this possible Crocodile was supposed to be unbeatable"said grunt 1.

"What do we do now" said grunt 2.

"I know what I'm do getting the hell out of here" said grunt 3.

But before anyone could run away the grunt villains where surrounded by guards who told about the attackers by Midnight and Vivi after their trip to the water room.

"By the authority of his majesty you all hereby under arrest" said a guard.

As in seconce pass by both Izuku and Crocodile finally came down and hit the floor at the same time while Crocodile was on the surface and Izuku in the ground room with bits of it falling apart while the King just stare at ceiling and said something.

"I truly indeed to you hero" King Cobra said with a smile.

And Izuku answering back with a smile.

"It's no problem but I'm not a hero not just yet" said Izuku with his eyes closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
925K 39.1K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
272K 17.4K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.5M 49.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...