Obsession; Crème de la Crème

By Tintindew

This is a compilation of non cliche, mind boggling, jaw dropping books on wattpad. I realised most books bei... More

Introduction
Breeder Nation
White Stag
Division of the Marked
HUMAN ERROR
Jamais Vu
Dreamboat
The Fell Society
Silent Heroes: Wildcat
The Lost Redeemer
Chasing Neverland
Grey
I am in Love with an Invisible Man
Disguised
Arabian Night
The Trouble with Love
I Wish I May
The Storm and Silence Series
Warbreaker
The Season Series
The Scavenger Hunt
Prince with Benefits
Struck
The DILF
THE ALPHA'S ORACLE
Prince of the Courts
Fatal Instinct
Hunters Chance
The Movie Star Next Door
The Faerie Pact
Slow Dancing
CRAVE
The Famoux

Wildings

445 3 2
By Tintindew

Wildings by @theemmpress

It's wondrously easy to connect with Wildings. Being part of a race with similar history, generalizations, restrictions and misconceptions, it was easy to see a bit of myself in Sannah and vice versa.

It's the story of a strong female and the chains society binds her with - Sannah. I absolutely loved how infinite the love for her sister was and her blind determination to find her.
It is also the story of  girl taken from her life and forced into another. A girl lost, confused and misplaced - Judith. I loved how imperfect she is and the range of emotions she experienced.

The plot is well developed and the layout is genius, considering the story is from the point of view of two strong, willful yet completely different women. The grammar is spectacular and the characters could very well be me and you - ridiculously real.

The Summary;

"In Albia, the poor are scum, and there's no scum worse than Exotic immigrants.

Shy, studious Sannah MaVae is determined to make something of herself, escape the expected fate of a young Exotic. It's just a shame her wild little sister Judith doesn't feel the same way.

Then one day, Sannah's world changes.
..."

*This summary is lifted exactly as it is from the author's. It is not in any form my creation.*

Wildings is the work of a genius, you'll definitely regret not reading it.

Happy reading 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
17.9K 1.5K 36
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
32.5K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
196K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad