(Abandoned)Two Sides(Oumasai)

isaac_fosterr tarafından

Kokichi has a split personality, in which he can't control. Shuichi is oblivious of the fact, so he and other... Daha Fazla

Another Me
What a bully
Run!
Leaning Tower Of Kokizza
Lololol Kissss
Operation Oumasai
Math boyfriend
Principal Kirigiri
Social Media Woo
That was close!
Saturday Shopping
C o n f u s i o n
Forest
Wandering
Announcement
A Cry For Help
Update
i died
why are you guys still reading this story
ok gaymers
Bonus Chapter ;)
should i make a book
Ima make it
Find me in Pony town
Circus Kokichi
Crhistmas Special!
DanganLocation is out now
hey hey
ok
Update!
Forest
Demon slayer Shujiro
The Fountain
what if
Part one is up
ay a discord
get smoked
All I'm saying is
Deleting/Marking stories as complete.
Chapter one: Another Me, but I rewrote it for fun.
im writing another book
Yall still here?
s
Data Breach
Update

Keeboy!

4.7K 137 758
isaac_fosterr tarafından

Warning! Besides this text, the story is 1433 words long. In case you don't have time for it, I just thought I would let you know.

Kokichi's POV:

I don't understand what is happening. Shuichi's mother was so nice to me before, why would she do this? Before that, Saihara-chan was nice too, what happened? I feel as if, I can't trust him anymore...

I slowly detach from the hug and bandage my arm. Something peculiar happened, though. As I put the bandages on, they turned a crimson purple color and stung my arm as I put them on. I thought that the bandages were healing me, according to the detctive who gave them to me and said they were special, and I had to suck it up. What felt like the next hour was in silence.

Suddenly, the door swung open and standing there was Principal Kirigiri.

"We have gathered all the evidence needed to conclude the true criminal. Saihara, your mother is guilty. You will still be living at home, but I have set a job for you to do in order to pay rent and for food. Your mother will be in our custody for two months."
Kirigiri spoke.

"What about Ouma?" Saihara asked her.

"Ouma Kokichi is not allowed to step foot in your house anymore, in order to prevent this if your mother tries again." Kirigiri replied as she sat down at her desk.

"It is unfortunate that this happened to you on your birthday, Ouma." She spoke to me.

I looked down. "I know..."

Saihara-chan's POV

I wish I could have known today was his birthday...that's it! I'll make it up to him after school!

"You two must return to your last class now." Kirigiri spoke firmly.

I stood up and walked out of the room. Since our last classes change a lot during the week, I don't have him in my class today. I don't have to wait for him. Unfortunately, Kaito and the others are in his class now, I hope he will be okay.

Ouma's POV:

Oh crap the others are in my class today. I don't need this right now.

I continued walking to my last class. I opened the door and quietly walked over to and sat down in my seat. The school badass, Maki Harukawa, was sitting next to me. She turned her head to the teacher, but was secretly keeping an eye on me. Finally, she whispered,

"How did it go?"

I replied quietly with, "I'm innocent."

Maki moved her eyes toward the teacher and smirked a bit. The smirk was not evil or mean in any way, Maki was just unusually nice to me instead of everyone else. In a way, I consider her my friend.

Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Bullshit was glaring at me the entire time but was unnoticed by the teacher.

The rest of class went pretty easy, and I walked out of the room. I thought about my current housing and thought 'At least they have heating.'

The police moved me away from my house a few weeks after the incident, part of me wonders why they didn't do it then and there. I live in an orphanage now, the kids are way younger than me and the owner tends to be away a lot, so I have to take care of them a lot. The owner is very kind hearted and told us that she would be done with what she is doing soon, and could stay there most of the time. Of course we were all happy about this, but we had to manage until then. She isn't back yet. I use the mysterious money to pay for service for everyone's phones.

I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff, as I shut the locker and walked away, I ran into Maki. She turned around and actually offered to walk me home.

"How do I know you won't ditch me for Kaito again?" I ask.

"You don't." She replied.

"Fair enough." I said as I took out my phone and checked the homework for tonight, since I had missed almost all of my classes today.

We started heading home and ended up stopping somewhere to grab something to eat.

"You sure eat a lot Maki Roll-" I was cut off by her saying,

"Do you wanna die?"

"No, No, I'm good-" I replied AND started my homework while walking. I actually ended up finishing my homework before I got home.

When I got to the orphanage, all of the kids were running around and playing superhero or playing with dolls. Some were on their phones and some were reading.

"I'm home you guys!" I spoke and everyone there came and hugged me. "I'm not a hug robot, go pester Kee-boy instead."

(K1-B0 was abandoned when Iruma was accepted into school, so he lives there too.)

"Please do not." Keebo replied and looked away.

Keebo was always wearing a green hoodie to protect himself if any leaks would happen. He was the second oldest in the orphanage.

By new_gin (twitter)

"Nishishi~" I laughed as the other kids and I walked to the game room upstairs. We played some games
for a bit and then had dinner. Keebo had already gone to charge since he wasn't able to eat. After dinner we all went to sleep. In the middle of the night I recieved a package, it was Panta. There was a note. It said:

Happy birthday you purple gremlin!
                                               ~Saihara

The next morning Keebo asked me if I liked school, I responded with a shrug and walked out of the building. 'Does Keebo want to go to school?' I thought, than ran back inside.

"Hey Keeboy, when the owner gets back tomorrow you should come to school with me!" I shouted and ran back out the door since I was going to be late if I didn't. Keebo didn't respond, instead he was trying to hide his excitement.(Poor Keeboy wants to learn)

I ended up being late and was scolded. I really didn't care and sat down with a smile on my face, Kaito wasn't bullying me anymore when Saihara-chan was around.

Saihara's POV:

This morning Ouma thanked me for the birthday present. After that, Ouma kept giving me weird looks.

It was pretty awkward until I saw
Ryoma and walked over to him, making it seem like I had something to tell him so Ouma would skedaddle. He did, right into my heart. He came up and hugged me and wouldn't let go even if I told him to. Ryoma was chuckling.

"I hate this stupid project!" I screamed, accidentally. I was annoyed by everyone and everything, but it was supposed to stay in my head.

(Sudden mood swing oof)

Ouma let go and walked over to where Maki and Kaito were. I could care less, I'm pissed at the teacher who gave us this project, and that 👏STUPID👏ROBOTIC👏BEAR👏

Ouma's POV:

I walked over to Maki and Kaito, a bit depresso espresso because of what Saihara screamed. Kaito did not look happy.

"Hey Maki-chan!" I said as she looked at me.

"How is the weather?" Maki asked.

I looked outside and the sun was out. "Rainy." I replied, and walked over to a corner and Maki followed.

(Allow me to explain. Maki and Kokichi have a signal in case they would need to talk to each other if others were present and could hear everything they said. If they were doing okay, they would respond with the correct weather, if not, they would respond with the opposite.)

"What happened?" Maki asked.

"Saihara acts like he hates me," I respond.

"He is probably just stressed, don't worry about it. Why don't you go hang out with Amami? Maybe you'll forget about all this," Maki suggested as she pointed to Rantaro and Kaede.

"Okay..." I respond and reluctantly walk over to them. Amami immediately noticed me.

"Hay Ouma wassup?" He asked as Kaede smiled.

"Mind if I hang with you guys for a bit?" I ask.

"Sure! The more the merrier!" Kaede smiled again, giving me a second chance.

After they hung out the school bell rung and they walked to class together.

[I found this on reddit]

Saihara's POV:

I walked to class after hanging out with Ryoma. As I walked, I saw Ouma, Amami, and Akamatsu. I decided not to interfere, since they were smiling.

Hey everyone! I'm sorry to keep you waiting on this chapter, but I had my things taken so I couldn't write. I hope this makes up for it!

Also, if you're willing to draw some of the scenes PM me please!

Bye everyone!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.6K 95 11
*Discontinued* Rewrite version "The Mirror Cards" ⚠𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘⚠️ •Character death •Swearing •Gore •Violence New Description: Kokichi Ouma, the...
120K 6.3K 30
Shuichi Saihara, a shy and well liked boy is one of the most famous detectives to have ever lived. Known throughout the country as a detective who al...
299 26 4
Every day, Shuichi sits alone behind the school, reading his book peacefully, almost as if he enjoyed being lonely. But it was not always the case, a...
330K 10K 102
Kokichi is being tormented with constant nightmares from how the killing game is affecting him. Shuichi is noticing something about Kokichi is off af...