๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐„&๐…๐€๐‹๐‹

By -SOLARSAR

๐‡๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

RISE & FALL โ… 
season 1 โ†ด
๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐—๐–พ
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฅ๐—‚๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐—‚๐—‘๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ค๐—‚๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ญ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—ˆ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐—๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ
๐–ณ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—’-๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹
FINAL CHAPTER: 25
SEQUEL !! <3

๐–ณ๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐–พ

9.5K 213 67
By -SOLARSAR

»»————-  ————-««
Finn Collins

THE JOURNEY WAS FAIRLY SILENT, JASPER AND MONTY are glued, Clarke is focusing on where we are going and theres Octavia flirting with Finn. The Earth is so green. I thought it would be, but theres more green than I expected. I love it. As we strolled down the words pass the beautiful flowers, I checked out Finn putting one of the purple flower in Octavia's hair.

    "Now, that, my friend, is game." He said to Monty, I snort by that because little do they know. He has a girlfriend already.

     "That, my friend, is poison sumac." Octavia exclaimed brushing her hair to the side throwing the flower away, I laugh at the sight of her but it was loud enough for her to turn and give me a nasty glare.

    "What is it?" I briefly asked.

   "The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually." I take into account of that and pick a few for myself, who knows maybe we all need them. 

   "Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" I'm certainly far from her, I'm even behind Monty and Jasper not because I'm unfit, because I'm in love with nature. I've always dreamed of living on earth with my family but heck, things turned sideways and I ended up having no family at all.

I caught up with Finn. "Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" He breathlessly says.

"Well, it's simple." She waited for everyone to catch up. "Why haven't we seen any animals?" Thats true. All we could see is nature, leaves, trees and beautiful flowers. No animals. Not even a fly.

   "Maybe it's because there are none." I say, inspecting the surrounding. The smile that was on me turned into a frown realising the reality.

   "Exactly." Clarke agreed.  "Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us. Sure is pretty, though." Clarke turned around and continued to walk. Octavia made some comment making the boys laugh. I rolled my eyes following Clarke. She's the only logical person in this group, Octavia is not helping at all.

This whole journey felt like climbing a mountain and its very tiring. "Isla." Finn voice calls, I hold. "I got to know what you did to get busted." He asks.

   "Fighting." He looked impressed but the back story of it haunts me everyday plus its not the only reason. Jasper and Monty's reason is something they are likely to do but I thought Monty was smart enough to not forget things.

But Octavia, is the worst one. Being called a criminal for being born is stupid as much as I find her a bitch she shouldn't have gone through what she did.  Finally, we all caught up with Clarke a smile appeared on her face as she watches the animal. Maybe we do have hope. I grab ahold of Finn to make him quiet pointing at the deer.

   "No animals, huh?" Finn glistened. A twig snaps from Finn and the deers head snaps I flinched backwards falling onto Finn, but he protectively holds me. The deer ran off, leaving all five of us mortified.

»»————-  ————-««

    "Hey, you know what I'd like to know? Why send us down today after ninety seven years? What changed?" Finn aka the most talkative person here asked.

   "Who cares? I'm just glad they did. I woke up rotting in a cell, and now I'm spinning in a forest." Octavia gladly said as she spins around the tree. Its obvious she tried to do that for attention but it failed as Finn didn't even take a look.

Because of that I couldn't stop grinning. "Take a hint, he's not interested." I whispered to her. The hatred she has for me grew even more once I heard her growl.

   "Maybe they found something on a satellite, you know, like an old weather satellite or it wasn't a satellite." Monty suggested, always the tech focus.

   "Its not the satellite." Clarke confidently said. I creased my head, confused.

   "How do you know?" I asked her.

   "The Ark is dying." She paused. "At the current population level, there's roughly three months left of life support, maybe four now that we're gone." I stood still, thinking deeply. That makes sense. Bring us down for some oxygen, who knows they might send down innocent people now.

   "So that was the secret they locked you up to keep, why they kept you in solitary, floated your old man?" You see what I mean Finn talks too much, brings up personal issues.

   "My father was the engineer who discovered the flaw. He thought the people had a right to know. The Council disagreed. My mother disagreed. They were afraid it would cause a panic. We were gonna go public, anyway, when Wells..."

My stomach flinches to know that my father is responsible for this. "Turned you in." I finished it off for her. I hate it, if the people knew we would've had better solutions. "Your dad is still a hero." I softly plaster a smile for her.

   "The guard showed up before we could. That's why today. That's why it was worth the risk. Even if we all die, at least they bought themselves more time." I think more about the Ark, if they are really running low they are going to kill more people.

  "They are going to kill more people." Monty sadly frowns.

   "Good." Octavia says satisfied. "After what they did to me, I say, float them all."

Just like that I lost it.

    "You heartless bitch. You may have been hiding for sixteen years thats only the stupid councils fault not the innocent people on the Ark." I marched towards her as she did the same.

    "I hope your dads apart of that." Thats it. I tried to grab that hair of hers but Finn pulls me away. As much as I hate my dad, hearing someone say this triggered me.

    "Let me go!" I scream, pulling away from Finns grasp. I gave up calming down. "This is not over." I say lastly walking away from her.

It didn't take long to see the shore and the water. A shriek of excitement came out of Octavia as she runs down to the water. "Octavia wait!" Clarke shouts but she ignores. I decided to follow Octavia's footstep despite what happened, the water looked beautiful.

Octavia took her clothes off revealing most of her skin before she jumped in the pool. I did the same, I could swear that I heard a whistle. I smile and jump enjoying the cool ocean.

Monty screams from afar. "Octavia. Isla. We can't swim!" He was right but let me live in the moment.

"No but we can stand." Octavia grinned, standing. Jaspers face rigid as he looks down the water, I turn my head around to see and an eerily looking sea creature swims towards me and Octavia.

"Octa-" The creature already took down Octavia, my instinct is to help her. So, I did. I swam underwater pulling Octavia away from whatever that is, I managed to do it with a bit of Jaspers help who came down. After Jasper pulled Octavia up, his arm was down to help me but as soon as I grab it I was forced back down the water.

"Isla!" A muffled tone of voice came from above. I didn't give up that easily, I grab the rock that was beneath me and hit the creature, someone familiar held my torso bringing me back up. It was Finn. "How many times do I have to save you?" I coughed trying to regain my breath. I lay down on Finn to tired to comprehend what just happened.

»»————-  ————-««
Finn and Isla do have some history 🤷🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 4.3K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
2.7K 47 26
Imagine you're part of the 100 and get sent down to earth. Imagine you live through the seasons and share the same experiences. Imagine loving someon...
27.9K 1.1K 38
โ It was never the way she looked. Always the way she was. I could've fallen in love with my eyes closed. โž in the midst of a nation divided, two fr...
23.7K 1.2K 14
๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐๐„๐‘๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐, ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐„๐’๐“ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐ˆ๐“๐’, '๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐”๐’๐ˆ๐๐„๐’๐’, ๏ฟฝ...