No girls allowed 4

By littleLion4321

Jaehyun's record company opens up auditions for a casting show, he's looking for the next big superstar, but... More

0.
Intro
1. In line
2. Highly respected
3. In a sea of stars
4. Boys' trip
5. He's mine
6. Goodnight stories
7. Horizon
8. Vampire lovers
9. Across the lies
10. Best friends
11. Taeyong's son
12. Annoying couple stuff
13. Bromance
14. Morning coffee
15. Nora
16. Jae's worst nightmare
17. Guestroom
18. City skyline
19. Safe home
20. Don't forget the past
21. Cameraman
22. Little Jae
23. Blackmail
24. Still dreaming
25. Safe and sound
26. Between the wolves
27. Lonely
28. Alliance
29. Jury boy
30. Jae's biggest fan
31. Song
32. Baby monkey
33. Smaller than Dalli
34. Little trouble
35. Can we be friends
36. Ruin of replay
37. Attic
38. Cursed place
39. Secret meeting
40 soft hours
41. Between father and son
43. Together in the lights
44. Best friend
45. Scary aunt
46. Enemy 2.0
47. A little less than perfect
48. Here and now
49. A girl like Jae
50. Hooligans
51. Bad ones don't need to sleep
52. Perverted pig
53. Life changing
54. Craziest man alive
55. Hollow
56. Awkward questions
57. The new light
58. Grandparents
59. Unexpected
60. Scared to death
61. Miracle in the storm
62. Changes
63. Celebrity crush
64. Six Strings
65. Boss
66. Pool party
67. Colorful like lust
68. Lost boy TY
69. Upside down
70. Your best
71. Ring
72. Two-faced
73. Almost
74. Running
75. Glittering rain
76. It boy
77. New fashion
78. 5 star lullaby
79. Brave
80. Away
81. Too much of ice cream
82. Sunrise
83. Ex
84. Helper
85. Under the harbor above the stars
86. Transparent
87. Goodnight text
88. Secrets
89. Lunch break
90. Crushing a little bit more
91. History teacher
92. Too early adult life
93. A boy from the past
94. End of the world part 100
95. Detention
96. Be brave
97. Treasure box
98. New beginning
Author's note

42. Duo

1.7K 158 84
By littleLion4321

"What afe you guys doing?" asked Jae sitting down on the bed next to Taeyong and Renjun who were writing something eagerly.

"Working on lyrics for our collaboration song for the show," said Taeyong smiling.

"No way," Jae was very happy when he had seen Taeyong and Renjun coming back home cuddling to each other, talking like in the old times.

He was relieved Junie was at lest able to accept Taeyong again, even if he wasn't vey close to him lately.

"Yes Daddy Tae wanted to make a song with me isn't it amazing?" asked Renjun smiling widely.

"It is," Jae slipped under the duvet next to them taking the book he had been reading for a few days now from the bedside table.

'My dream like a road sign

guiding me at night

the tiny lantern of a star

directing me through life,' sang Renjun causing Jae to smile to himself.

'There will be rain,

a shadow that can cover the sun

a poisoned treasure

a dead end path

still something there

is keeping me alright.'

Renjun sang the second part of the verse very quietly.

"It's vefy pfetty," said Jae smiling.

"We don't have a chorus yet," Renjun pouted his lips in a cute way.

"I think we will work on it tomorrow, today my creativity drowned into tiredness," whispered Taeyong.

"Yes daddy that is a great line!" squealed Renjun writing it down eagerly.

"Ok, I'll close my eyes and start to bubble some nonsense and my little genius will make a hit single from it," Taeyong laughed laying down on the pillow yawing loudly.

"Today my creativity drowned in tiredness," sang Renjun when Jae shook his head. "Jae maybe you can help?" he asked.

"Ah!" Jae blushed. "You can't imagine how bad my songwfiting is."

"No," Renjun was looking straight at him so Jae slammed the book shut.

"Tifedness, you, loneliness and happiness togethef fofevef," said Jae rubbing his forehead. "Nevef."

"What are you talking about?" Renjun hit his shoulder playfully giggling.

"So come up with something bettef," whispered Jae.

"Today my creativity drowned in friends and... I had changed the dress," Renjun laughed loudly falling on the duvet rolling over it between mad giggles.

"Oh, ffiends, I changed bikes of my loneliness," said Jae taking the pen but he heard Taeyong laughing shaking his head with pity.

"Give it to me," he muttered grabbing the pen and notebook when Renjun was still laughing hysterically till Jae begged him to stop.

"And?" asked Renjun after a while jumping up on the mattress cuddling to Taeyong's side leaning his had on his arm.

'When all creativity drowned in tiredness

the soundless song my heart had played since my very first breath

was keeping me awake at night

the tiny voice I feared to speak, has now grown up to to come alive

Sing

like a miracle

Dream

like a thousand lights

Praise

like a lover

This moment is mine

Sing

like a choir

Dream

through a million fights

Praise

in the first vow

This time is mine'

Jae was as stunned as Renjun both listening to Taeyong's rough singing voice when he was going through the melody, his singing had improved thought the years, Jae remembered it wasn't really good back when they met, now he could listen to his boyfriend for ages, or was it the hopeless crush he had.

"Prefect," whispered Renjun watching Taeyong when glittering eyes.

"Ok enough, I'll write my rap part in the morning," Taeyong closed the notebook.

"Sing like a miracle

Dream like a thousand lights," sang Renjun cuddling closer to Taeyong. "The song is so cool."

"It's lovely," whispered Jae.

"You're so funny, stop looking at me like that," Taeyong covered his eyes blushing.

"You'fe so talented," said Jae feeling so proud.

"Daddy Tae is the best," Renjun smiled widely.

"He is," Jae blushed hard meeting Taeyong's gaze.

"Ok, so bye my loves goodnight," Taeyong caressed Renjun's hair lovingly.

"Are you kicking me out?" asked Renjun his smile fading.

"You need to wake up for school tomorrow," muttered Taeyong placing the notebook back on the bedside table when Jae had a sick flashback from the unforgettable trip to Japan for just one night, when Taeyong had written 'King Jae', one of hie biggest hits.

"So up to bed," muttered Taeyong smiling to Renjun who shook his head diving under his duvet.

Taeyong giggled looking at Jae begging for help but Jae only took his book very amused.

"Junie up to bed," whispered Taeyong tickling the boy under the duvet when Renjun reacted with loud squeals.

He jumped on the mattress grabbing Dalli tighter.

"A kiss for Dalli," he said stretching the sheep out to Taeyong.

"Stop pretending you're six years old," begged Taeyong when Jae shook his head.

"So a kiss for Renjun" the boy leaned over Taeyong's face looking at him with love.

"Night," whispered Taeyong cuddling their noses together then packing Renjun's forehead quickly.

Jae shook his head again, sometimes he really waited for the day when Renjun will stop his ridiculous night and morning craziness, he was very hard to control during these day times.

"Can I stay?" asked Renjun his eyes all puppy like.

"Go to your room," said Taeyong amused.

"Please," Renjun leaned down pecking his cheek a few times in a row till Taeyong pinched his side causing him to fall on the mattress. "I'm sweet and like-able," muttered Renjun making cute faces.

"It's all youf fault, I had told you yeafs ago to be less affectionate and a little more stfict," muttered Jae watching Taeyong's tired face.

"He needs a lot of love," whispered Taeyong stretching his arm out so Renjun slipped under it resting his head on Taeyong's shoulder placing his head on his chest.

"Will he sleep hefe?" asked Jae stunned.

Thank you for the lovely feedback and support you are the best.

What do you think about Taeyong writing a song for Renjun's show and the Jaeyong family time?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
14.2K 285 10
tommy was exiled again and decided to runaway with shroud and clementine, deo gave him a book that can summon mumza.... then he found out he was her...
45.4K 1.3K 16
Mark, jeno, jisung, and jaemin are the most popular boy group in school. Renjun, chenle and donhyuck have know each other since they were born and th...
19.2K 653 20
Mark and Donghyuck have recently met threw mutual friends, Mark's an alpha and Donghyuck's an omega. Soon they start to have feelings for each other...