✘ "You have a new match!" [Ri...

By Nanaleedia

✘ Updates every second Friday! ✘ // Where dating apps and the process of falling in love meets (sugar) daddy... More

Prologue: The honest bio
1: "Levi sent you a new message!"
2: The way to start a conversation
3: Praying to lady luck
4: One hell of a phone call
5: Making progress
6: Stripped
7: The first meeting
8: A kiss that burns like whiskey
9: How to tame a slut
10: Feelings after midnight
11: You fall, you lose...?
12: Light and delight
13: A warmth among the cold
14: A boy with too much nerve
15: Really fucking mad
16: One
17: Some long-ass foreplay
18: Sonder
19: Behind the clouds hides the sun
20: Daddy issues
21: Getting under his skin
22: A ride and a ride
23: To be his
24: A tender warmth in a scarred heart
25: A timeless town
26: Fighting spirit
27: Magnetism
28: Breathless
30: Guys my age
31: The art of tension
32: Wicked desire
33: Lessons to learn
34: Moldable
35: A slow surrender
36: Strained yet relaxed
37: Rewards
38: A late night talk walk
39: Home is where...
40: Defenseless
41: When two worlds start to merge
42: Unapologetically yourself
43: Melancholy
44: All hail fairy godmother
45: Pretty fucking obscene
46: Lotus
47: Winding down
48: Masochist
49: The art of obedience
50: Despe-fucking-ration
51: Getting comfortable
52: Sacré bleu!
53: Addicted
54: Conscious or confident?
55: Stiff dick, soft heart
56: Those who love will fear
57: Healer
58: Even the grumpiest bastard likes cheese
59: Like a game of chess
60: Mind over body
61: The void that heals
62: Brave, a little reckless and really fucking arousing

29: It's all about that ass

12.1K 300 265
By Nanaleedia

Levi's POV

Are you shitting me? Levi thought to himself once he realized that Eren again had fallen asleep immediately after sex... and this time while laying tangled into Levi's body. What a kid... he thought and rolled his eyes, although mostly affectionately. But it was a short lived feeling of affection and his expression was quickly replaced by a grossed out face from the mess they had made. Even if Levi had wiped up the most of it he knew that Eren definitely still had remnants of cum all over his stomach, they were both covered in a thin layer of sweat and Levi could even feel his fair starting to turn stiff because of the dried up sweat over his forehead.

"Fuck" he cursed silently and was just about to get the fuck off the bed when Eren moved in his sleep and mumbled something, with his lips tickling Levi's side. He glanced down to get a look of his face and sighed. Damn was he adorable. He brought up a hand to the younger's head to gently drag his fingers through his hair. Eren moved his head slightly, seemingly to inch closer to his hand. Finally he opened his eyes and blinked drowsily at his boyfriend.

"Levi?" he asked.

"You're awake, good. Now we can clean up" Levi said and started to get up from the bed mercilessly.

"What? No, come back" Eren whined and took a hold of Levi's arm to try to have him stay.

"Tsk, let go" Levi grunted and looked at him with one raised eyebrow.

"Noo... Don't go~" he whined, now with his arms clinging around his waist. Levi let out a seemingly defeated sigh and looked back at Eren as he now was squirming closer to him again.

"You're hopeless" he said but went back to caress his head affectionately again. Eren relaxed and hid his face into the bed.

"I told you I needed you, didn't I?" he said, his voice coming out muffled and a little sulky sounding from the bed. That caught Levi off guard... Damn, are we doing this again?

"...I know. I need you too" he admitted after a short moment's hesitation. But his tone was serious, there was no doubt about that he meant it. Eren didn't immediately reply or react, just kept his face pressed into the blanket.

"...Don't go" he finally said a second time, and Levi softened. He had to remind himself of that despite all his usual confidence and attitude, Eren was after all the emotional type and had just had his first experiences of fully submitting to someone, his first punishment and even an unexpected emotional exchange.

"I'm sorry, I won't" he promised and leaned down to place a soft kiss over his back. He reached for the blanket and pulled it towards them to cover Eren with it again, then he laid down beside him and continued to calmingly stroke his hair. Eren turned around towards him and let out a happy sigh with his eyes still closed shut.

"How are you feeling?" Levi asked and made sure to observe his facial expressions closely. Eren opened his eyes and seemed to blush a little upon realizing that Levi was staring at him.

"Hehe! Perfect now that you're here!" he said, smiling sheepishly.

"Tsk" Levi said and gently flicked his finger at the younger's forehead but also couldn't help the soft smile that played at his lips. Eren just shut his eyes closed again and let out a relaxed, little laugh. Levi let a comfortable moment pass by before speaking again.

"So you're saying that you'll be okay as long as I'm not leaving you?"

"Uh... yeah?" Eren replied. He seemed a little confused as for where Levi was going with the question.

"Well then!" he said, sat up on his knees, wrapped his arms around Eren's blanket covered body and lifted him up in his arms.

"Ah!" Eren gasped and tried to bring out his arms from the blanket to hold onto him, but Levi held it tightly around him.

"No escaping" he smirked as he with some effort climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

Well there he dropped him to the ground right in front of a wall which he immediately forced back the Eren burrito into.

"Le-" Eren started saying but Levi cut him off by pressing his lips to his. "Mmf" Eren let out.

Once Levi had him soft and pliant again, he broke the kiss and went down to place a few teasing kisses in the crook of his neck.

"...Yes? What is it, love?" he mumbled against the skin.

"Ahh...!" Eren whined. "L-let me go please, I want to touch you" he replied.

"Hrm..." Levi grumbled at first but then gave in to the admittedly tempting request. The blanket fell down to Eren's feet and he immediately pulled the shorter, also naked man into a hug.

"Hahh..." he breathed out, sighing happily to himself. Levi let out a small puff of air but did kind of hug him back.

"Let's get you clean now, love" he said and let go after a moment of staying like that and this time Eren didn't seem to protest. He let go of Levi to watch him with a contented look as the older man went to grab a pair of towels.

"You want to shower or just use wet towels?" Levi asked.

"Hmm... are you going to shower?" Eren asked back.

"Yes".

"Then I'll join you?" he said but made it sound like a question. Levi chuckled and turned on the water to get it hot.

"Come then" he said and held out his hand towards his boyfriend. Eren walked happily over to him. "But first, I think that we should remove your collar" he said after Eren had reached him and taken his hand. Eren raised his eyebrows and looked a little surprised.

"It's wise to not wear it for too long at once in the beginning. If you continue to wear this I'll be able to continue training you as soon as I deem the aftercare done and it's tough work to wear this all day" he explained and placed a kiss on Eren's cheek.

"I'm okay though..." Eren said a little quieter than usual and looked away.

"That may be true but you need rest now and then, especially while you're still so new to this or the exhaustion might come bite you in the ass afterwards. You're still mine Eren, I just won't be as strict, remember?" he said and gently brought back a strand of hair from his face.

"Oh, okay then...!" Eren said and showed him a relaxed and happy smile. Levi raised his left hand to point to a thin, black chain he wore as a bracelet, on which he had fastened the key to the lock. He then gestured for him to turn around, but Eren's eyes widened when he saw the small key carried at Levi's wrist.

"You've had that there the whole time?" Eren asked, sounding curious but surprised. Levi had to grab his shoulders to make him turn around and still he kept trying to look back over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

"Yes" Levi replied. He reached up to the back of his neck but then paused and tapped his skin with the tip of the small key... "Just don't think that this'll mean that you can act up however much you want without any consequences at all" he reminded him in a low, semi threatening voice and sensually dragged a finger along the shell of his ear. A pleasant shiver seemed to run through Eren's spine and he let out a quiet moan.

"I'll bear that in mind" he replied, his voice sounding a little breathless. Levi smirked.

"You better" he said and then finally brought the key to the tiny keyhole... he unlocked it with a fairly loud click.

"Ah" Eren sighed when Levi proceeded to unbuckle the leather strap and take off the whole thing. He lifted a hand to his now empty neck and seemed to kind of miss the feeling already.

"You're so good" Levi praised him, made him turn back around again and kissed him.

They both went into the shower and took turns to rinse themselves under the water stream while the other used soaped up. In the end they ended up helping each other wash the other's back. But when it was Levi's turn to help Eren he also took the opportunity to admire and fondle his favorite part of the younger male's body...

"My butt is clean already, you old perv!" Eren laughed when Levi's hands for the third time traveled south. He earned himself a pinch over his ass for his comment. "Ouch!" he laughed. "I'm not saying anything that isn't true though!" Eren smirked and glanced back at Levi over his shoulder.

"Shut up brat, you were the one who wanted to join me here" Levi replied and didn't stop feeling him up. Eren pursed his lips and didn't immediately reply.

"...Well, I'm just saying! I'm not necessarily complaining..." he finally stated with a smirk and then surprised Levi with sticking out his soapy ass slightly and with a smooth move brush it against Levi's crotch. Levi let out a small grunt and quickly put his hands to Eren's hips to hold him still.

"Do that again and you won't be sleeping any time soon" he confidently assured him.

"Aah..." Eren breathed, his eyebrows creasing upwards as he brought up a wet hand to his lips while still looking back at him over his shoulder. Damn, he looked sinfully sexy in the innocent way.

"Or is that what you're actually asking for?" Levi demanded to know, still debating within himself if it would be worth it to run out of the shower after a condom.

"...I'm sorry daddy, your cock feels so wet and nice" Eren then suddenly said in a slightly weak sounding voice. Damn fucking hell, Levi thought as his dick immediately decided for him that it would be damn worth it if this was the headspace Eren suddenly had entered.

Eren must've felt his dick immediately react to him since he let out a surprised little gasp and instinctively bent slightly forward... Fuck. Definitely worth running out for- or... better yet.

"Eren, go get me a condom and the silicone lube I have in the outside pocket of my black bag" he said and leaned down to place kisses all over his back while starting to slowly rock his hardening cock in between Eren's slippery thighs. He wanted the silicone-based lube since that's a kind that won't wash off under streaming water as easily as your regular water-based one.

"Hn... but it's cold daddy" Eren said, sounding a little hesitant.

"I'll warm you up inside out real soon, love" he assured him and brought down a hand to his own cock to aim the head straight towards Eren's wet hole. He teasingly drew small circles over the still oversensitive spot.

"Waah-!" Eren cried out, although muffled by his fingers.

"Will you be good and get them for me or will I have to teach you once again to listen to me?" he asked, put pressure over Eren's back to make him bend down further while giving him a few warning taps with his flat hand over his still red ass.

"I-I'll get them!" Eren said and hurried to stand up straight.

"Good boy" Levi said. Eren stumbled out of the shower, wrapped a towel around himself and hurried out of the bathroom. Levi went back to stand under the streaming water while starting to slowly stroke himself. He let out a soft groan to the mental image of Eren's dripping wet and naked body.

"Here..." Eren said and looked shy as he came back. He reached out his hand to give Levi the requested items which Levi then put on the shower shelf for now.

"Well done. Come back here and warm yourself up under the water love, I don't want you to get cold" Levi said. Eren hummed softly as reply, left the towel and hurried inside the streaming water and Levi's waiting arms. Levi took a hold at the back of his head and pulled him down to his lips.

If we're gonna do shower sex we might as well do it right... he thought. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss and Eren let out a soft sound. He held his thinner body closely and used his hands to caress and feel up the gorgeous, slippery skin. He felt a few of Eren's soaked strands of hair stick to his own forehead and he had to keep his eyes closed to not get water and hair into his eyes.

"Levi..." Eren moaned and parted from his lips to catch his breath. Levi threaded his fingers through his soaked hair, grabbed a handful and tugged gently at his scalp. Eren let out a weak, breathy moan and grabbed a hold of Levi's broad shoulders.

"...Gorgeous" Levi mumbled while placing kisses all over his jawline and further over to his ear, where he playfully nibbled on his earlobe. Eren let out a light, little laugh from the tickling sensation and pulled his shoulder up, which even made Levi chuckle slightly. What are you doing to me?

"You're already hard, love" he commented and wrapped his wet hand around his dick. "How dirty..." he mused and made him turn around to face the wall.

"Ahh...! No-" Eren begun to say, but Levi cut him off by putting his hand over his back dimples only to slowly slid it downwards.

"Tsk love... I bet that you're still sticky down there from your own spit, aren't you?" he mumbled with his lips close to his ear.

"Ngh, sorry daddy" Eren whined, his body trembling slightly. Levi hummed.

"It's okay, I'll clean you up baby" he replied and reached once again for the soap but chose one that he had himself had brought there, an antibacterial soap that even was kind to sensitive skin. He pumped out a fair amount of the fragrant, milky liquid into his hand. Eren let out a soft whine when Levi used his lathered up fingers to slid right over his entrance and slowly caress him, before finally putting in his middle finger inside him. "Ah... still so open" Levi mumbled into his ear and made Eren let out another weak sound. Levi added another finger with ease and used the slippery lather to 'clean him'. Soon Eren was helplessly clenching around him and moaning his name, and Levi decided that this would be an excellent chance to try something new...

"Have you ever been rimmed before?"

"Uh-!" Eren let out, jolting slightly. "N-no". Levi smirked. Even better, a rimming virgin, huh? He could wreck the fuck out of him. But since this was something that was usually stigmatized as well as extremely intimate, Levi figured that he must be a bit more careful than usual of Eren's emotions while introducing this.

"Would you allow me to try that on you, love?" he asked.

"But..." Eren started to say, sounding slightly distressed. "But you're-" he tried again, but cut himself off, seemingly to search for the right word.

"A clean-freak?" Levi helpfully suggested with a hint of a smirk. He could be generous if it meant that he'd get to lick him out before the night was over. Eren let out a short, amused snort.

"...Yeah" he said, with a hint of a sheepish smile.

"I used a special soap just now... Don't worry, I know what I'm doing" he said. Using antibacterial soap considerably reduced the risk of infections, furthermore he made sure of that he didn't have any sorts of cuts in his mouth and thankfully he knew that they were both vaccinated against both Hepatitis A and B... Safe sex is fucking sexy.

"Umm..." Eren said, still sounding unsure and embarrassed. Levi wrapped his hands around his shoulders and calmingly massaged the slightly tensed muscles.

"Eren..." he breathed into his ear. "Believe me, I would love to rim you".

"Fuck" Eren cursed, the tone of his voice dropped down an octave. "Okay" he breathed, his voice slightly shaky but he didn't sound as hesitant anymore.

"Good boy" Levi purred and placed gentle kisses at the nape of his neck. He let his hands fall down back to his ass and squeezed his cheeks gently, making him squirm. He adored the younger's even more sensitive reactions now than usual, as he was waiting in anxious anticipation of what it was going to feel like. Levi smiled against his wet skin while starting to let his mouth travel south.

"Bend over a little for me, baby" he said softly when his kisses neared the end of his spine and he had dropped down to stand on his knees.

"Ahh..." Eren breathed nervously but did as he had asked of him. He still had lathered up soap in between his legs where the water hadn't quite reached, Levi used his hands to spread it out over his cheeks, taking his time to massage and feel up the very flattering shape. His ass was still red and likely sore from their earlier activities... Fuck, Levi thought at the memory, unconsciously bit his lip and gave him a light slap over the flushed skin. Eren let out a high-pitched sound and looked almost scoldingly at him over his shoulder. "Levi..." he whined.

"Shh... Let's not be impatient, love" he said. Eren let out another small, disgruntled whine but stayed still and let Levi do as he pleased. "I'm going to make you feel so damn good" Levi murmured almost to himself as he shifted his attention to his deeper parts. He took his thumb that was still slippery from soap and caressed his opening. "Use your hands to spread your cheeks".

Eren let out a now clearly distressed sound but still reached back with shaky hands to place both his hands over his ass and spread his cheeks slightly apart for him. The sight made Levi's dick twitch and he could feel that he by now was fully hard.

"You're so damn good, Eren, you listen so well" he praised him just as he dipped his thumb inside him, loving the sounds that it drew out from the younger male. He put the thumb of his free hand right on top of the cleft of his ass and sensually massaged the area while using the finger inside him to stimulate the many nerve-endings over there.

"Levi...!" Eren moaned.

"Feels good?"

"Yes it feels too good- ahh...!" Eren replied, his voice high-pitched and weak. Levi let out a pleased hum and used his free hand to reach upwards.

"Would you hand me the shower head, love?"

"Uhh..." Eren hesitated. Apparently he could think of a few distressing ways in which Levi would want to use such a thing in this situation. Levi changed the tone of his voice into a rather commanding one. "Come on! You're coated in soap, you need rinsing" Levi said and Eren reacted immediately this time. He let go of his cheeks to give his boyfriend what he had asked for. Levi took it and immediately started rinsing him off. "Mnh..." Eren whined at the sensation.

"Back with your hands in position" he said, still sounding demanding. Eren let hear a weak whine but quickly did as he was told. Levi slid in two fingers inside him, scissored them and then carefully stretched him out while aiming the streaming water directly towards his slightly opened up hole.

"L-Levi!" Eren cried out, sounding positively worried.

"I know that feels weird love, but try to relax. I'm just washing you" he smirked.

"Aah...!" Eren moaned and let his upper body slump down further to lean against the shower wall, as his body seemed to grow weak from the stimulation of the water pressure. But by bending down further he also unintentionally exposed himself further. He seemed to quickly realize this though, likely from suddenly feeling the water start to actually enter him, so he yelped and tried to stand up again... But Levi didn't let him. He placed his free hand on top of his back and held him firmly in place.

"Nope, this is perfect, stay exactly as you are" he said and Eren could only moan desperately in reply. Levi started to slowly finger fuck him while keeping his two fingers slightly apart to allow water to flush straight into him every time he pulled out his fingers even halfway.

"Mmm... perfect" he commented when he was pleased with the rinsing and teasing and placed a kiss just under his slightly visible back dimples. To be fucking honest, this was an ass he gladly would kiss every single inch of. He smelled so good and looked so inviting that it almost should be considered a fucking illegal ass. Eren just shuddered and whined weakly while Levi stood up again and placed the shower head back to the top of the shower to once again allow the steamy water to spread over both their bodies. However he still kept his hand placed firmly at the small of Eren's back to keep him in his bent over position. A particularly weak sounding moan made Levi look down at him. The sight struck him like fire.

"Daddy..." Eren breathed while glancing up at him, his eyes glassy and his gaze weak. A wave of heat was sent straight to Levi's groin. Holy fuck... That's tempting as hell, he thought, his eyes widening slightly. He cursed out loud.

"You're so gorgeous" he breathed, went right behind him and leaned over him to place gentle kisses over his spine.

"Mhh...!" Eren let out a muffled sound from tightly closed lips when he felt Levi's hard cock unintentionally graze against the sensitive skin in between his thighs.

"Aah... I want you" Levi breathed while letting himself and his mouth sink lower and lower along his back. "Every inch of you is perfect... relax and let me make you feel so good, baby" he mumbled, adoring every inch of tanned, wet skin that his lips grazed by on his way downwards. Eren just moaned in reply, but Levi was also quite sure that he could feel his body relax slightly further under his hands.

Soon he was back to stand on his knees and without dragging it out any further, he leaned in and placed a first chaste kiss right over his perineum.

"Nh..." Eren whimpered, his voice tensed like he was kind of holding his breath. Levi placed a hand on top of Eren's left hand to make him spread out even further. Then he used the tip of his tongue to finally push gently against his entrance. Eren breathed in sharply and let out a tense, whimpering sound. Levi let out a low groan and leaned in further, this time running his tongue the whole way across the tender skin of his crease with a bit more pressure. Then he used the tip of his tongue to run circles before finally closing his lips straight over his hole and sucking gently on the sensitive skin. A shudder seemed to go through Eren's body, he let out a high-pitched moan, his muscles tensed momentarily and Levi had to hold down his right hand firmly to keep his upper body in position.

"Mmm, you're so good, letting me do whatever filthy thing I want with your body" Levi lewdly praised him before once again using his tongue at him. Eren gasped and small, trembling moans started to spill out of him with every flick or touch Levi now without pause gave him.

"Does my mouth feel good on you, baby?"

"Ye- yes, so good" he pressed out through the embarrassment he probably was still feeling. "Fuck I can't- this is so- ahh" he moaned.

"Mmm..." Levi groaned, tilted his head just slightly, let go of the hand he held at his back to instead take a firm grip on his right thigh to keep him still as he leaned in once again. However this time he used even more direct pressure behind the tip of his tongue while sliding it over his entrance, therefore finally slipping inside of him just slightly.

"Ah! Holy fuck" Eren gasped. Levi slid out and placed his lips over him again to suck lightly before once again sliding inside. Only deeper this time.

Soon he had Eren into a fully trembling and panting mess, and he could himself right then not fucking imagine anything that would be better to see or hear than to have Eren Yeager in this state because of his obscene, intrusive actions on him. He sucked, licked and curled his tongue inside him, everything he could to make the youngster into an even worse mess.

"I- I can't- ahhh- stand up any- ahh... Levi, please" Eren soon begged, his voice unrecognizable for the untrained ear.

"Oh I'm going to fuck you into the damn wall" Levi then bit out, blew a harsh but short, cool stream of air straight over his wet hole, making Eren gasp before he stood up again. Immediately he put both his hands around Eren's hips to help him stand up straight again too. "Come here" he commanded and led him into quickly turning around to face him. Levi put a hand at the back of his neck to pull him into a wet kiss. Eren answered hungrily and used his shaky arms to grip around Levi's body. Levi enjoyed the feel of their wet and warm bodies pressed against each other and Eren's tongue curiously exploring his mouth to taste what he had tasted like, even though it was nothing but water and tiny hints of a flowery soap. He could feel Eren's rock hard cock pressed against his stomach.

"Fuck me please" Eren gasped out straight over Levi's lips before pulling back slightly to look into the older man's eyes. A low growl rose from somewhere deep inside Levi's throat and he took a firm step forward, effectively pushing Eren back against the cold shower wall. Eren's body tensed momentarily and he gasped from the sudden cool sensation over his heated back. Levi reached over to the shower shelf for the condom... It was a little trickier than usual to get it out of the package and then get it on due to the water, but thankfully he was quite experienced so in less than half a minute he was all done - silicone lube and all. Meanwhile Eren had been able to relax his body again and had shifted slightly on his legs to stand with them further apart. Levi looked up at him and saw him rest his head back against the wall while looking into Levi's eyes with the most inviting, dazed and yearning expression Levi could swear on that he had ever seen anyone pull. He let out a quiet curse again and used his own weight and left hand to pin him firmly in place, before wrapping his other hand under Eren's knee and so lifting up his leg to his own hips.

"Be strong and stay standing for just a moment for me" he said, his voice stern and tense. The brunet let out a breathy moan and to Levi's satisfaction he felt him obediently hook his leg around his hips. He could then momentarily let go of his thigh to instead take a hold at the base of his own cock and point it up to Eren's hole.

"God yes" Eren moaned as soon as he felt his cock crush against his skin and Levi let out a low groan as he finally felt Eren's warmth start to sink over his throbbing cock. "Oh yes, fuck me" Eren gasped and gripped harder around Levi's body. As soon as he was balls deep, Levi put back his right arm under Eren's knee and pushed him up against the wall until Eren barely had to hold up his own weight anymore. "Fuck, so deep- Levi" Eren cried out and gripped around the older man as if his life depended on it when Levi started to rock his hips.

"Fuck- Eren" Levi just said and surprised even himself about the intensity behind his voice.

"Oh, so good, Levi please- fuck me hard" Eren basically pleaded with him.

"God" Levi cursed, the youngster's seemingly never-ending hunger for his cock was definitely intoxicating. He patted his left hand over Eren's left thigh that he was still standing on and spoke to him in a low and intense voice. "Hold on to me baby and I'll fuck you so damn good" he promised. Eren leaned over all of his weight without hesitation so that Levi could easily pick him up. He wrapped his left arm under Eren's knee as well and then once again pinned his back to the wall.

"Oh god" Eren moaned out desperately as Levi did exactly what he had promised earlier; 'fucking him into the damn wall'. Now that he had the boy pinned in place using only the wall and his upper body, he could move his hips more freely and so concentrated to find a good angle straight to the younger's prostate. "Fuck- no" Eren cursed while his whole body tensed as if electricity had run through it, and so, effectively letting Levi know that he had found it. A hint of a smirk found its way over Levi's lips, damn he really fucking loved to wreck this person so much. Eren let his head fall back and one hand found its way up into Levi's hair in which he took a desperate grip, but it only urged him on further. He leaned forward and started kissing and sucking on Eren's chest and neck, soon letting his lips close around his nipple.

Damn... Levi cursed inside, Eren's sounds were both incredibly arousing and just so damn lovable at the same time. He bit down slightly at his sensitive nipple and the trembling, little sound Eren made then was a sure-tell of his weakness towards pain. Shit, what a true fucking gem.

Then it didn't take very long for Eren's sounds to start changing in that familiar way that Levi by now so easily could tell meant that he was getting close. And sure enough, Eren was soon gasping out a warning to Levi, as if he didn't already know that he was gonna cum any minute now.

"Go ahead" Levi replied immediately but decided in the very same heartbeat that he had been very easy in letting him cum every time up til now, but that there was going to be some changes to that from now on.

Pinned to the wall, Eren let himself go and Levi rode through it all while gently kissing and nibbling all over his neck.

"Oh god..." Eren slurred. He seemed beyond wasted and was obviously struggling to hold on to his lover while riding his orgasm. So Levi decided to pull out and give the kid a break, he had after all cummed three separate times today already - to force a fourth seemed a bit too much at 2 AM this early in their relationship. He held him as the youngster slumped down on his knees onto the wet floor. He looked up at him with a dazed as fuck look in his eyes, but also seemed a little confused.

"I want you to be a good boy and swallow, love" Levi said in a slightly breathless voice as he discarded the used condom and dropped it in the corner. Something inside Eren's eyes lit up and he nodded eagerly, immediately opening up his mouth. But Levi was quite close anyway and right then preferred to watch him as he sat there waiting patiently for him to finish, so he didn't have a blowjob in mind. "Keep that open" he said sternly and started to jerk himself off right in front of him. Eren made a soft, yearning sound, relaxed his jaw and leaned his head back to look up at him with a face that was so prettily flushed red with wet strands of hair falling over his eyes and sticking to his face. His amazingly gorgeous and tanned skin glistened under the many droplets of water that made their way into his every crease and corner. And his eyes... his intelligent, radiant, turquoise eyes were glossy and still full of yearning and adoration all over. And the corners were red tinted and swollen. He looked so thoroughly fucked and obscene and yet so willing and bright... hell he was damn beautiful.

"Fuck..." Levi cursed from under his breath and the single, angry sounding word made a small whimper fall from Eren's open mouth while a shiver seemed to run through his body. He broke the eye contact with Levi to instead stare intensely at his cock and the quite violent hand motions he was using on it and Levi didn't complain thanks to the obvious hunger that despite himself immediately appeared in the brunet's eyes. Levi let out an amused puff of air, despite the fact that he himself now was getting close. I might have underestimated you... he chuckled. He concluded that his hopeless and seemingly endless love for cock, that only a youngster and a damn crazy one at that probably could pull off, might compensate more than enough for his lacking stamina.

Soon Eren was letting small, open-mouthed moans fall over his lips, while still having his eyes glued to Levi's hand and cock and the sight and the sounds were just what Levi needed to finally cum. He reached forward and grabbed a hold in Eren's hair to lead him forward slightly and released his thick, white seed all over his tongue and face. Eren let out a small, trembling whine, looked back up into Levi's eyes as he closed his mouth, visibly swallowed and then licked his lips to catch some more of it with his tongue.

"Fuck..." Levi moaned from the sight and his post-orgasmic state. He brought up the thumb of his free hand to Eren's face to gather what had ended up over his cheek. Eren quickly caught his intention and opened his mouth again to suck his thumb clean. As soon as he had swallowed again Levi let out a content sigh and suddenly Eren's face split in two from an adorable grin.

"Yum! Now I'm back to full health!" he joked and tried to stand up, which he actually managed to although in quite the wobbly way.

"Tsk, if I had known that all you needed was a load in your throat to bring you back to life, I would have made you get out of bed hella quicker" Levi commented with a lazy smirk as his breathing finally was calming down to normal again.

"Uh, well..." Eren said, apparently he hadn't quite thought that through. Levi chuckled and pulled him with him back into the center of the streaming water again. Eren let out a light-heartened laugh and let him swung him around.

"You're all dirty again" Levi said as soon as he had him back into the stream, feigning disapproval. Eren pursed his lips.

"That's just because you couldn't keep your hands off my ass" he rebutted and made a small, sassy swing with his hips.

"Pfft... Fine, I can't deny that. It's a great ass" Levi smirked and gave it a squeeze. Eren jokingly swatted his hand away.

"Old perv" he said, and just like that they were back to teasing and fooling around with each other again... Levi had never had a relationship that was anything like this before, but he had to admit that he for some reason really fucking enjoyed it all.

(A/N): If you want to support me and the story, please leave a vote and maybe even a comment! It truly makes a difference for me!! 💕

On another note... This scene wasn't something that I had planned to write, my kinky ass just got into the mood for something of the sort and then it kind of wrote itself... SOO, sorry, but my brain can't be held responsible for this, lmao! 

See you again soon, and take care of yourself!! xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6K 23
Lately I've gotten into a lot of fights with this douche named Jean. Now Mikasa is off on a school trip for three weeks and I'm stuck with this guy n...
152K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
313K 18.8K 66
Levi has been a heroin junkie for years, trying to escape the hellish reality that is his life and memories, seeing no other way out. Already hopeles...
22.9K 527 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...