Hidden || Shawn Mendes ||

Par SweetChaoticxDamaged

Ella is the pretty girl with the biggest insecurities but she's great at hiding them, or so she thought till... Plus

Author's Note.
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty.
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six

Twenty Three

255 12 6
Par SweetChaoticxDamaged

It's homecoming.

After everything that unfolded last night.

I couldn't even imagine going to that.

But after I told Trisha everything and I cried for hours and I showered all of Shawn off of me, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. Trisha did curse me out for not telling her to begin with but she didn't shame me for what I had done. She just asked if I knew what I was going to do with Evan, and I told her I didn't. She told me I should figure a way to tell him if i decided to stay with him, but if I didn't then I should just end it. But honestly I didn't no what I was going to do.

I had told Shawn that despite what happened in his car we needed to act like everything was normal,

Just for homecoming at least.

Then we would figure out what to do after.

Trisha wasn't to happy about that,

But she respected where I was coming from.

So here I am sitting in front of my vanity as my mom finishes the last touches to my now wave curl like hairstyle. Trisha had finished my make up, and now she was doing her own.

"I'm so excited for you guys. This was the best time of my life in high school. All the memories I made with my friends." My mom gushed as she looked at her finished product in the mirror.

I gave her a big smile

Kill me.

She hugged me and then she went to get our dresses from the closet.

Trisha chose a simple but very sexy black halter long dress with her ribs cut out and her back out. It looked so amazing on her.

I chose a red long spaghettis strap dress with a slit that went all the way up to the top part of my thigh.

As we got dressed my mom was over the moon and me and Trisha began to get into the mood of things despite my guilt banging at me.

The guys would be here soon to get us.

Evan got us all a limo.

Evan.

Hope had decided to let Shawn drop them off in his Jeep of course before all this happened.

It was now 7 and the guys had just got here.
My dad was so overprotective of us, meanwhile mom was taking pictures of all of us as the guys gave us our corsages.

Jon looked dapper in a black and white plaid suit that complimented Trisha's dress so well.

Evan wore a form fitting three piece suit in all black with a red tie and handkerchief. He looked good.

More guilt riddled me. I wasn't sure how I was going to survive this night. I had began briefly drinking in the house of course hiding it from the parents. Once we were all done with pictures and speeches from dad we all hopped into the limo.

"Tonight's going to be amazing!" Jon yelled as we drove down the highway. Trisha was giggling uncontrollably with him. I was so happy she was in such a happy headspace and everything was working in her favor, she deserved it all.

"Hey gorgeous, you okay? You barely spoke more then a few sentences." Evan whispered as he leaned into me placing his hand on my thigh.

Your a cheating bitch.

Tell him.

You couldn't keep it in your pants.

He knows.

"Sorry, I'm just a little tired and not feeling so good. I'm sorry." I lied as I placed my hand over his and giving him a tight squeeze of reassurance. His eyes burning the side of my face but he leaned in and placed a small kiss at my temple.

Guilt,
Guilt,
Your going to hell Ella.

I went into the liquor shelf of the limo and began pouring me a drink, Evan leaned in and poured shots for everyone as well.

"Here's to an amazing homecoming!" Jon said.
We all raised our glasses and took the shout straight back.

•••••••••••••

We walked through the gym doors and everything was decorated so beautifully.

Streamers everywhere around the gym in colors of gold white and black

Balloons taking over the roof of the gym also gold white black

The strobe lights where heavy and the music was blaring louder

The students were all dancing to the latest hits of today by one of the towns local DJs.

Evan held on to my hand as he led the way through the body of people to our seats.

I felt my chest get tighter and the air felt so thick

I wanted to leave already.

Once we found our table

I saw them

Hope and Shawn.

She was sitting on his lap,

His arm loosely around her waist,

She was in deep conversation about something that he didn't seem to interested in.

She saw us.

My heart stopped.

Evan held my hand with his as he felt my body tense.

"Relax baby." He said whispering in my ear and he kissed my cheek again.

I took a deep breath and we went to take our seats.

They looked like royalty.

Hope was in a champagne color dress with jewels incrusted around her bodice and the dress own like a small wedding gown with ruffles all over her. Her hair was in a high bun of course.

Shawn looked amazing, he wore a simple black on black suit with a champagne color tie and handkerchief. His hair pushed back showcasing his beautiful facial features.

"Hello. Hello." Trisha said breaking the ice.

Hope glared at me, but the she smiled and turned on her fake Charm.

"You all look so beautiful." She said to all of us at the table.

I half smiled and I excused myself to the punch bowl.
I walked over and I saw one of the jocks spiking it.

Thank goodness!

I poured me some in a small clear round cup.

Down that.

Pour another.

Down that.

Pour another.

Down it also.

"Damn Ella, didn't know you could throw it back like that." One of the jocks joked on the side of me.

I looked over at him, he had a flask.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of." I winked at him.
"Let me get some of that." I said pointing at the flask. He laughed.

"If I can get a dance with you." He said.

"Sure, sure." I said grabbing it from his hands and throwing it back.

It was strong and burned my throat going down, but I didn't care.

"Hey hey. Easy there baby girl." I heard even say from behind me as he took the flask away from me and shoving it in the chest of the jock.

Jock laughed and winked at me as he walked away.

"What has gotten into you Ella? This isn't like you. Are you okay?" Evan asked placing both hands on my arms and looking at me. Waiting for our eyes to connect. But I couldn't, I would break.

My guilt was killing me literally. I didn't know what to feel, or how to feel. Here I was again in the middle of two guys, because of something my selfish impulsive self did. This was my fault all over again.

"Is fine. Just worried about family stuff." I lied.
"Let's go dance?" I said pointing at the dance floor.
Evan looked at me hesitant but he didn't want to argue so he agreed. I took his hand in mines and I led us to the dance floor. The music was now he more upbeat tempo and I began to fist pump and sway my hips into Evan and he danced to meet my rhythms.

I needed to just be free.

But I couldn't because of all the lies.

The lies I created.

I began to feel the liquor hitting me, almost to quickly. The. I remembered I hadn't eat anything before leaving.

Good job Ella !

Dumbass award goes to you !

20 minutes on the dance floor I began to feel dizzy and light headed form the liquor but I felt free and numb as well and that's what I liked and wanted.
My feet began to hurt so we went to sit down.

Trisha was on the dance floor with Jon dancing their hearts out.

Hope and Shawn where by the punch bowl as Hope grind on to Shawn. He looked like he was forced to be here and I found myself chuckling to myself.

"What's funny drunky?" Evan said jokingly.

I closed my eyes and I put my head on his shoulder to rest my double vision.

The night was coming to an end soon, people started to leave to go to after parties but there were a still good amount of people at the dance. They announced homecoming king and queen. Of course it was Hope and Shawn. We all clapped and I took another shot of punch. Trisha then intervened and she dragged me to the bathroom to get me together.

"Ella, your wrecked. Come on, your better then this!" Trish scolded me once we got into the girls bathroom. Two other girls quickly exited once they saw how drunk I was and her yelling at me.

Good choice.

I sat on the edge of the sink. My head was spinning and my feet throbbed from these heels. So I began to take them off. Trisha laughed and she shook her head.

"Let's get some water in your system." Trisha said handing me a water bottle. She wasn't drinking much.

"You know I love you so much Trisha, like your the literal bestest sister friend I ever could ask for. I'm so sorry that life has been so hard on you, but it's made you so kick ass and I love you for that. Your dope sister!" I slurred as I looked at my beautiful best friend who was my sister now.

She laughed and she shoved some more water down for me to drink.

"I love you too and your so drunk. We need you get sober." She said as she applied a cool paper towel to my drenched forehead. I closed my eyes and let the cool sensation wash over me. Then I felt the bile in my stomach rising. Before I knew it I was running into a stall and I almost missed the toilet completely. Thank god I didn't, because everything came up in full force. Trisha was right by my side rubbing my back and pushing my loose strands away from my face.

"There you go. That's the best way to get sober too." She joked once I stopped and I laid my forehead on my arm.

"Omg that was the worst and best thing ever. God, I feel better. Hungry but better." I said flushing the toilet and walking towards the sink.

"Let's get you back to normal." Trisha said behind me, she dug into her clutch. Removing gum, a water spray mists.

I rinsed my mouth out a few times , popped the gum
In my mouth.

I washed my face removing all the make up I had on previously. I felt free now.

"Better." We both said as I looked in the mirror as my now dropped waves sat on my shoulders. I put my hair up in a high bun.

We walked out the bathroom and down the long hall back towards the gym.

Then we saw Hope and Evan talking.

My curiosity peaked.

We walked over towards them and when they saw us they stopped talking and faced us.

Something was off.

Shawn and Jon then came out the door of the gym.

They found us and walked over towards us.

"What where you guys talking about?" Trisha Asked speaking for me.

Jon went to Trisha's side also curious to whaT was going on.

Shawn was on between me and hope and then hope and Evan were side by side.

Hope looked at me and she looked at Shawn.

"I know Shawn has feelings for you hope, he'll everyone knows. But i wanted him and you didn't put much of a fight as I expected you would." Hope said her tone changing in a sinister way.

I looked at her with my mouth slightly open, then at Evan and he didn't seem like the same guy I was dating.

Trisha looked at him and then at hope. I saw her take a small step but Jon held her back.

Shawn looked at hope and then at me. His eyes never breaking off Hope.

"What the he'll are you talking about? Your telling me you knew. Knew what?" I said lost. I had a migraine. I was hungry. My brain wasn't working fast enough.

"Come on babycakes you gotta be a little smart, right. Shawn here is in love with you and well I was just a distraction for you. So Hope here can get what she wanted. Him." Evan said his voice sounding so arrogant.

"No." Was all I could say .

It all made sense now. Hope wanted Shawn because he wanted me, Trisha was right the whole time. So Evan basically was a distraction for me so she can get him. I fell into the trap.

"Yes. Don't get me wrong the sex was a major bonus. You my darling are very gifted." Evan said winking at me as Hope laughed.

Shawn just looked at me and he was speechless!
Why wasn't he saying anything.
Did he know.

I started to back away from the small circle of people.

My chest started to race.

I felt light headed.

The tears were about to come out.

"Your telling me you were playing me! You stupid little bitch. And you ! You used Ella as a fucking toy!" Shawn yelled as he swung on Evan , hitting him across the jaw with a tight right hook. Jon quickly grabbed a hold of Shawn as he tried to pull him back.

Hope screamed and before I knew it Trisha was on top of her slapping her and trying to bang her head on the ground.

I couldn't breath.
My eyes were blinded by the uncontrollable tears that's where escaping me.

But then something in my snapped.

As Shawn picked up Trisha off of Hopes body, Hope was getting up crying and screaming.

"You were never a friend to us ! You were so jealous of Ella and you stoop this low all because Shawn wanted Ella and not you! Do you see how crazy you are. You mentally messed with your best friend because the attention wasn't on you!" Trisha yelled at hope as she tried to escape between Jon and Shawn who created a barrier.

Evan was on the ground leaking. People started coming out to the hall to witness this shit show unravel. Two of Shawn's friends came running over to help Jon get control of Trisha she was on a war path. Hope was now standing and her hair was a mess and her face was all red and a mess.

The chaperones started running out.

Hope looked at me and she gave me a slick smile.

I lost it.

I charged towards her and slammed her into the lockers and I remember punching her in the face, instantly making her nose bleed all over the place. She took a hold of my hair and she scratched me on my neck hard. I kicked her in her girl part and took her hair in my hands and pulled her down kneeing her in the face. I felt strong arms grabbing me by the waist and lifting me up off the ground and someone pulling my hands off Hopes hair.

"Stop your gonna kill her!" Was all I heard.

Then sirens and voices yelling grown ups.

Trisha was running behind me and Jon and I was being dragged by Shawn towards the exit.

We got into the parking lot and Shawn pushed me into the passenger seat and Trisha and Jon jumped in the back. Shawn hopped in and he started the car speeding out of the parking lot.

"Ella. Ella!! Are you okay?" Was all I heard, the voice was Shawn's. I looked at him and my face was hot an damp my hands hurt. My knuckles bleeding.

I felt numb.

"Stop the car. Let me out."

"No we need to get you home."

"Let me out Shawn!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

He didn't stop. I then started hitting him on his shoulders hard as I can and I started crying all over again and yelling at him i don't even know what was coming out.

"Ella stop omg we're gonna crash!! Shawn stop the car please!!" Trisha begged crying.

Shawn stopped the car and before he completely stopped I practically jumped out the car and I leaned forward to throw up again. Everyone came out the car, I saw Shawn in my side view and I wiped my mouth with my arm not caring how crazy I may have looked. I charged at him again and I started slapping him in the face and cursing him out and crying and then I went to punch him and he grabbed my wrist and our eyes met.

Hurt.

That's all we had.

I slapped him with my other hand catching him off guard. When he came to face me again he has blood dripping from the side of his mouth.

"I hate you Shawn! I hate you!!!" I started hitting him on his chest and he let me.

I then fell to ground ripping my dress with the gravel on my knees. I started crying again and yelling. Trisha came beside me and she held me as I laid my head on her chest and I sobbed more. 

"I'm sorry Ella."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.9K 69 44
When y/n has to leave All her friends because her and her mom is moving to L.A what will happen? Will she meet new friends? Will she meet her dream b...
105K 1.1K 57
"Happy endings only exist in fairytales, but she lived hers with the one she loved. Her life was like a Mid Summers Dream." Boy meets girl. Boy and...
36.3K 1.4K 10
If it was just a game, why did "I love you" felt so real? A short story where you become the Nekoma Volleyball Club's manager and cliche romantic thi...