From Rags to Riches (Interrac...

Od LabelMeNotorious_

Viac

● Chapter 1 ●
● Chapter 2 ●
● Chapter 3 ●
● Chapter 4 ●
● Chapter 5 ●
● Chapter 6 ●
● Chapter 7 ●
● Chapter 8 ●
● Chapter 9 ●
● Chapter 10 ●
● Chapter 11 ●
● Chapter 12 ●
● Chapter 13 ●
● Chapter 14 ●
● Chapter 15 ●
● Chapter 16 ●
● Chapter 18 ●
● Chapter 19 ●
● Chapter 20 ●
● Chapter 21 ●
● Chapter 22 ●
● Chapter 23 ●
● Chapter 24 ●
● Chapter 25 ●
● Chapter 26 ●
● Chapter 27 ●
● Chapter 28 ●
● Chapter 29 ●
● Chapter 30 ●
● Epilogue ●

● Chapter 17 ●

29K 1.2K 78
Od LabelMeNotorious_

● Joshua Whitmore ●

I waited patiently for her to open the door. I know my plan is going to work. Erica will leave him and she'll probably stress so much she loses the baby. I smirked thinking about that. The hotel door finally opens and the dumb slut opens the door. Its funny how people will do anything fot drugs and money.

"Is he knocked out?" I asked stepping into the dimly lit room.

"Yeah he's been out since I hung up from with you." She said.

"Good now get your clothes off to I can take the pictures. After the pictures I want you to have sex with him while I record it." I said. She nodded before removing her shoes first.

"Hurry up! I don't have all day." I hissed.

"S-Sorry." She walked over to the bed taking off this see through dress she had over her bra and thong.

Just when she was crawling into bed the lights came on.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. A police officer was pointing his gun toward me. I look to my left to see the stripper and a very pissed off Michael.

"You bitch! You set me up!" I growled grabbing her by her neck.

"Let her go. You can't run from us. This whole place is surrounded Joshua." My brother Josh said.

"No I'm getting out of here one way or another." I said backing up to the door.

"Don't you dare move." The officer said. I pulled out a knife and held it to her throat.

"If you move I kill her." I said. He looked like he was debating.

Michael Stokes

He cannot be serious right now.

"Josh you will not make it out of here alive." I said. He looked at me.

"I'll take my chances." He said before stepping out the room door. Next thing I know I hear a gun go off. People in the hallway are screaming.

The officer had shot Josh in the hand that was holding the knife. The stripper quickly got out his hold and ran back toward us. More officers came running down the hall way with the guns pointed at him.

After everything was other we all decided to head back to my house. I know the girls are there, but hell this is important.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

"What are you guys doing here? Why is there blood on your shirt?" My mom questioned.

"Josh tried to fucking kill me tonight." I said. I didn't know Erica was behind the door listening.

"HE WHAT?!" She yelled pushing my mom out the way. She hugged me like her life depended on it. I could hear her sniffling.

"Baby don't cry. I'm fine. He's in jail. Everything will be okay." She looked up at me. I pecked her lips.

"Okay bride to be you go away. It's bad luck to see the groom before the wedding day. Groom and friends you all will be sleeping in the downstairs guestrooms. You're going to need as much sleep after the night you have had." My mom ordered. I know she's pissed. I could tell by the tone of her voice.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

The Next Day

● Erica Peterson ●

I cried for the old and new. I wish my dad could be here. I was already dressed and ready. I was just here sulking.

"I just know you not over there crying." A voice that sounded like my father said. I turned around.

"D-Daddy?" He smiled nodding his head. I jumped out my seat and ran into his arms. I couldn't help but break down.

"H-How did you get out so soon?" I asked.

"You'll have to ask that soon to be husband of yours. He showed up at the prison to visit me. He had his lawyer present and it went from there." Michael did this for me? Oh my god!

"Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"it was a surprise. I'm your something old." He chuckled. Only the Stokes could pull something like this off.

"I missed you so much." I said on the verge of tears.

"I missed you too princess and I heard I'm going to be a grandpa soon." He smiled brightly at me. I nodded meekly.

"Yeah, but I still have a few more months before the baby is here." I said.

"I'm glad your happy, but I'm upset that you're not my little five year old anymore." I giggled. I kissed his cheek.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too now let's get you cleaned up." He said.

"So how will you live? Where are you staying? Do you have a job? Oh God dad you can't be out on the streets." I ranted. He just laughed.

"Baby girl calm down. That finacée of yours father offered me a job at his firm. I've been working there for about two weeks and your finacée also gave me his penthouse." He said rolling his eyes. I owe the Stokes so much. I don't think I could ever repay them.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

The music had started and the double doors opened. Everyone stood as I began to make my way down the aisle. Our wedding wasn't huge. Just family, friends, and a few co-workers.

"You better take care of her." My dad warned handing me over to Michael. He nodded. He looked at my lips.

"No Michael." He groaned.

"But I want to kiss you already." He whined. I giggled.

"Be patient." I said. He rolled his eyes.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to unite Erica Peterson and Michael Stokes in holy matrimony. They have both decided that they will say their own vows." The priest said. Michael decided he wanted to go first.

"Erica I feel in love with you the minute I laid eyes on you at the diner. I know how things started, but I want them to end with you being by my side. I take you to be my partner. To have and to hold from this day forward. I give to you my unending love and devotion. I promise to be true to you, to cherish you, and to share my thoughts, hopes and dreams with you. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you, my best friend. I will love you forever." He said as his thumbs rubbed over my hands.

"From the first day I met you at the diner I knew their was going to be something between the both of us. You got me fired from my job so I came to your office ready to kick your ass." Everyone laughed. "But I never knew how much I would come to falling in love with a man like you. You make sure that I want for nothing. You rub my back and massage my feet - without me even asking you. Michael Caden Stokes, I love you." I said.

After our vows the priest went on to say whatever. I just wanted to say 'I Do' already.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

"I don't know how I'll ever repay you all for what you did." I cried. Michael was holding me in his arms.

"You are already repaying us."

"How?"

"You make our son happy and you're giving us our very first grandchild." Viv said. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"It's the least we could do, but you should be thinking your husband it was his idea." Steve said. I hugged them and turned to face Michael. He smiled down at me.

"Thank you, husband."

"You're welcome, wife." I giggled.

"Now about how you're going to repay me." He smirked. I groaned.

"Do I even want to know?"

"Yes you do. You see while we're in the Jamaica on a beautiful beach, I'll be making love to what's mine. I'm going to have you screaming my name for everyone to hear. Let them know that this is my pussy and I beat it up just right. Do you like the sound of that baby? Or do you prefer it hard, fast, and rough, or maybe you want it slow and meaningful? Or my tongue flicking over and over on you clit? Baby tell me how you want it?" He purred in my ear. My knees buckled. But he held a tight grip around me. He chuckled. I wanted him and I wanted him in every way.

"All of that sounds lovely. Maybe we should get started soon as we step foot in Jamaica." I said seductively. He grunted looking down at me capturing my lips.

"Or we can begin now." He said with a wink. I giggled. He's such a freak, but he's my freak.

Mr and Mrs. Michael Stokes. Now that's what I'm talking about.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

42K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)
One Memorable Year Od TripleA15

Tínedžerská beletria

17.9K 879 19
This is Aliscias last year of highschool, and she has had one boring ride. She's decided to make this year one to remember with her bestfriend Taylor...
88.8K 3.9K 13
‼️*FIRST BOOK IN PLUS SIZE SERIES*‼️ _______________________________________ "You're gonna be My wife someday, you know that right ??" He said/asked...
48.8K 1.8K 49
The story of two people from two different worlds! Ayesha is a black beautiful Queen who is hardwork, a nurse ,and owns her own company. She has a di...