● Chapter 29 ●

● Jousha Whitmore ●

Today, my parents are throwing their annual cookout. Its mostly family and friends that are invited. It is always a big turnout. There is music, food, and games.

"Jousha be a dear and go tell your father to come down, the guest are arriving." My mom said. I nodded, before leaving the kitchen.

They were shocked to know that I had a daughter. I had to explain to them what happened. Today, will be their first time meeting Casey and Britney.

Britney and Casey had finally made it and I had to introduce them to my parents.

"Mom, dad this is Britney and my daughter Casey." I introduced them. I let them talk and bond with each other. I could see my mom's face. She was shocked to know that Britney was black and not white. She's just going to have to deal with it.

"Dude is Thickkums coming?" Josh asked me, like I'm supposed to know.

"I'm sure if Mike's coming she is too." I said. He gave me a look saying yeah right. I just shrugged. Erica is a grown woman, but she is crazy. I'm still afraid of her.

The party was starting and already a lot more people have arrived. We just might have a bigger turnout, then we did three years ago.

● Michael Stokes ●

Erica did not want to come here. I had to persuade her to come for two hours, then we could leave.

"Hey Michael." Melinda said. Erica looked at her.

"Melinda." I said dryly.

"Hey Erin." She said. I know she did that purposely.

"It's Erica, Melon." Erica replied back. I snickered. Melinda looked pissed. She gets so mad easily. Erica walked away because she spotted my mom and brother.

"I can't believe you married her!" She said in distaste.

"I can't believe I dated you." I mocked. I walked away from her. Nobody has time for her.

I walked over to Josh and the other guys.

"What's up bro?" Josh said.

"Nothing." I said sitting next to him.

"Where's Erica and Isaiah?" My dad asked.

"They went over to where mom was." He nodded.

"Where's Ashley?"

"Over with your mom and grandma." I laughed. They are always together. Sometimes I have to kidnap my own wife from them.

But I'm glad that they all get along.

● Erica Stokes ●

I'm not going to survive at this party. My dad, Brit, Ashley, and my I are the only four black people here. Isaiah and Casey don't count - their mixed. I could've stayed home to just sit down. Michael talking to some of Jousha relatives. Isaiah running around with Casey and some other kids. I didn't bother to even eat the food they had. It was mostly fancy food. Like seriously! This is supposed to be a cookout.

"Oh my God, I'm going to kill Steven for dragging me here!" I hear Viv say. I laughed.

"Why?"

"All these stuck up white people that are here."

"Viv, your white too." I said.

"But I'm black at heart." She said. I bust out laughing. Viv is a mess.

"Did you see what they're wearing?" She asked.

"Yes, I did."

"How you have a cookout in doors? What kind of shit is this? I'm going to sneak out of here. You down?" She asked.

"This not a cookout it's a cook in." Anna said. We laughed.

"Are we sneaking out of here or not?"

"Hell yeah let's go."

"Please don't leave me! Take me with you." My dad said. I laughed. We all quickly made our way out the back door and ran to the car before anyone could see us.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

We were walking around the mall just talking and getting looked at crazy. My dad said he'd meet up with us at the food court.

"These shoes are hot!" Viv exclaimed picking up some stripper shoes. I looked at her.

"Viv!" I damn near shouted. She smirked at me.

"What?"

"Your not a stripper." Anna said.

"I can be." She said doing some little booty dance. We laughed watching her. I swear I love Viv.

"I'm buying these." She said. Hell we all bought a pair.

We spent another three hours shopping. The guys were calling us, so we had to call it a day.

When we got back to the Whitmore house Michael and the rest of them were standing out front. They all looked like they were ready to beat us for leaving.

"Do you see my husband face?" Anna asked giggling. Jack's face held a unit.

"If looks could kill we'd all be dead." Ashley said. We laughed. Viv cut off the car and we got out.

"Where the hell did you run off to?" Michael hissed.

"To the store." I said sheepishly.

"You had me worried. I thought something happened to you up until the guys came asking me did I see any of you. You were a bad kitty, now I have to punish you when we get home." He whispered the last part. He always trying to punish somebody. He's such a freak.

《》

《》

《》

《》

《》

After our little love session I was tried. Mike always doing the most.

"Mike untie me please." I said in a baby voice. He laughed.

"Okay, no need to pout." He said untying me. I was so glad to get the ropes off.

"Does it hurt?" He asked looking at my wrist.

"No, I'll be fine." I assured. He nodded. I went to take a shower.

I was glad we didn't stay for the rest of that damn cook-in. I just couldn't take it. As soon as long as Isaiah had fun, then I was okay. I had my fun too.

Michael just better not drag me to another one like that again.