● Chapter 14 ●

● Erica Peterson ●

Today Viv, Ashley, and Michael's grandmother, Anna, are going wedding dress shopping, then we're going to have lunch afterwards. The guys are going to get fitted for their tuxedos. Only thing I know are the wedding colors. Viv wanted it to be a surprise. All I had to do was choose my dress, hair, and shoes, everything else is taken care of.

"What do you think about this one?" I asked doing a little turn.

"Erica if you don't take that mess off dear I'll burn it off you." I giggled at Anna. I see where Viv get her sassiness from.

After spending two more hours looking for the perfect dress I finally found one.

"You look so beautiful honey. Michael will not keeps his hands or arms of you." Viv said. Hell she's been doing more crying then I have about this wedding. Hell she's our biggest supporter and number one fan.

"She's right. You look amazing." Anna said. My pregnant self was crying.

"Ugh. Why did I have to be emotional?" I whined a little. They laughed.

"Your pregnant of course your going to be emotional." Ashley said.

After leaving the bridal shop we made our way to Benny's for lunch. They have the best food ever. Well at least I think so.

● Michael Stokes ●

Today the guys and I had to get fitted for our tuxedos. The entire time I couldn't get Erica out my head. I'm going to be married in less than two weeks and then a father six months later. Time is really going by fast.

"Would you stop thinking about Erica and pay attention." My dad said hitting me in the back of the head.

"Dad!" I said. He just smirked at me. Jerk!

"Pay attention then. We have been calling your name for five minutes. Jeff needs to take your measurements." He said.

"Oh." I got up to stand on the standing post so Jeff could measure me.

Once he had all pur measurement he told me when I could come pick up everything.

"We should go to Benny's. I'm starving." Josh said. I really wasn't paying attention because I was sexting my wife.

"Dude put the phone away this is men time." Adam said. I glared at him making him roll his eyes.

"You're so whipped." Josh teased.

"No I'm not." I said. They laughed at me.

"Dad what's so funny? Mom has you wrapped around her little finger." He stopped laughing and his face turned a shade of pink. Now that's funny.

We finally made it to Benny's.

"Hey isn't that mom over there?" Matt said pointing to a table where they were sitting.

"How many?"

"We found our table already." I said making my way over to them. Erica looked surprised to see me. I pulled her up from the chair and kissed her. God I needed this. Someone cleared their throat from next to us. I pulled away.

"Well hello to you too Mikey." My grandmother said.

"Hello grandma. I'm sorry for being rude, but I needed a kiss for my soon-to-be wife." I said. She shook her head.

"Don't worry I understand your grandfather is the same way." As soon as she said they the rest of the guys walked up. Josh pulled an extra table to theirs. We ordered our food and drinks.

"So did you find a dress babe?" I asked kissing her hand.

"Yeah I did. Viv doesn't have to pick it up the day before the wedding." She said. I nodded. I placed my hand her her belly. I can't believe she's actually pregnant. Well I can cause every time we had sex it was unprotected. A part of me wanted this to happen and the other part of me wasn't even thinking about it at the time.

Our food finally came and we dug in. We talked about the wedding some more then about the honeymoon which will be a surprise until the wedding night. Erica has a lot of surprises coming the day of our wedding. Her being pregnant I know she's going to be crying up a storm. But I know it'll all be happy tears.

That's all I ever want to see. I know our relationship and marriage not going to be perfect, but whatever happens I'm sure we'll work it out when the time comes.